Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park - Chapter 1

"The discovery of a park, and a friend's secret."

28
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Several weeks into college, I had my routine down to a science. I got up early and hit the gym with some friends before we grabbed a quick breakfast and began our day of classes. We would meet around mid-day for a lunch, people coming and going as their breaks came.

There were a lucky few that didn't have to work, some that worked nights, and a few of us that just held weekend jobs. I opted for the weekend job; it was great during the week, allowing me to focus on class and homework and still get enough sleep. The downside was when the weekend came and everyone else was partying, I was stuck working (usually long hours). My job wasn't bad, my boss treated us great and was really flexible with our schedules. I just needed the money so I worked double shifts most weekends.

I was pulling a double shift one Saturday, but was able to cut out a bit early so I decided to go for a run in the park. I didn't focus much on cardio back then, and decided that I would start taking runs a few evenings a week to work on that.

The park I went to was pretty big and had several trails to run along with a paved loop that was common for cyclist. I picked an easy two mile trail to start on, and set off. about half a mile in and I was already feeling my mistake. Two miles used to be easy, but it wasn't anymore. I pressed on, but slower and slower until I was walking. The scenery was nice at least, yeah; I was just out for a relaxing hike!

I heard some muffled sounds off in the woods, but couldn't really tell what they were. I strayed off the trail a bit, moving toward the sounds. I came upon a rather large rock and as I walked around it I saw a man in a suit leaning back against the rock and another guy in running attire on his knees sucking the man off. It shocked me a bit but I was curious, so I continued watching.

The runner was really going to town on this guy, he stroked, sucked, licked and bobbed like a pro. I don't think I had ever gotten head from a girl with that type of skill. I watched as the suit blew his load and the runner swallowed every bit of it. The suit quickly pulled up his pants and walked back toward the trail. I hid out of sight as he passed, and a few minutes later I stood up to leave. The runner was sitting by the rock playing on his phone.

The next Monday I was lifting weights with one of my friends, Adam, when I told him about this. He laughed a bit, and told me it happens all the time. Apparently that park is a "cruising hot spot". Adam told me all about the scene, how guys would go there to get anonymous head, and sex. Adam said that he has checked it out a few times, it's mostly guys out there, but occasionally you will catch a girl wanting to fool around.

I was intrigued, chicks just hung out at the park waiting to suck some guy's dick, no strings attached. I had to get in on this. I went running again after my classes were finished for the day, and kept a keen eye out for girls wanting to suck my dick.

I went back to the same rock and nobody was there. I sat down on the rock and started thinking about all the wild sex I was going to have in the park. Some guy came walking up toward the rock and sat down a few feet from me. He looked over at me, then down at the ground and started tapping his foot.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

He then looked back at me with a smile and was rubbing his cock through his pants. I didn't know what to do, I panicked and left.

I told Adam about it the next morning, how there were no girls and that guy was apparently expecting me to suck him off. Adam laughed at me, and told me that it was mostly gay guys that went there, and asked me why I didn't help him. I scoffed at him, disgusted with the thought of sucking another guy off. He brushed me off and told me he wanted to start running with me. He said if we came across a chick looking for fun, he would leave me to her, otherwise we could just get our cardio in.

We went to the park that evening and started down a trail. We started talking about the gay guys giving head in the woods, and he asked me if I had ever sucked a guy off. Disgusted, I told him no. He told me it wasn't a big deal in college, guys do it all the time. Straight, gay, it didn't matter so long as you enjoyed yourself.

He asked if I enjoyed watching the guys the other day. I told him that it was interesting, but I didn't like it like that, I was more so just mesmerized because I had never seen it before. We started to walk off the path and found two guys fucking off in the woods. One guy was bent over and holding onto a tree and the other was pounding his ass hard. Adam and I stopped and watched, I was amazed by how much the guy getting fucked seemed to like it. I always figured it would be uncomfortable, but it was something they did for the other person. This guy seemed to love it.

I looked over at Adam who was rubbing his cock through his shorts. Of course right as I looked down at his bulge, he caught me. He pushed me back against a tree and told me to relax, he wanted to show me that it wasn't a big deal. He dropped to his knees, pulled my shorts down and began to play with my dick as he caressed my leg.

I was shocked, I wanted to yell at him to stop, but was afraid of the other guys hearing me. I made a few half ass attempts to move away from him, but he held me against the tree and continued to play with my now stiffening cock. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I felt his warm breathe on my dick.

He licked up and down my shaft as I continued to grow, then he put the head into his mouth. He held it there for a moment before he started to suck. He started to stroke my dick as he sucked and I found myself losing my inhibitions about the whole thing. He grabbed hold of my ass and pulled me toward him as he swallowed my cock whole. Instinctively I grabbed his hair and began to fuck his face.

For a moment I forgot where I was, or what was going on. All I knew is that I was getting an amazing blowjob and I didn't want it to end. But it had to end, I felt the pressure building in my balls and it startled me back to reality. I tapped him on the head and he began to stroke my cock hard an fast as he sucked me.

I shot my load into his mouth and he swallowed every bit of it, sucking hard on my dick trying to get every last drop out of me. I leaned back against the tree in ecstasy as he finished up. He pulled my shorts back up and asked me if I enjoyed myself. I just gave him a smile. He said tomorrow's run will be more fun, if I still wanted to continue.

Published 
Written by elementc32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments