Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park - Chapter 2

"Exploring the park."

14
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I could not sleep. The images of what happened earlier in the day with Adam would flood my mind every time I closed my eyes. It wasn't that it didn't feel good, it did. I even enjoyed it. I don't honestly know what my hang up with the experience is.

I thought on it late into the night, trying to figure out why I was so uncomfortable with the whole thing. I don't think Adam wanted a relationship or anything, it was just a good time. I'm not gay, I kept telling myself. That made me feel better, at least I could pretend it did. To be honest, I enjoyed it too much to not question my sexuality.

The next day at school, I ran into Adam at the gym. He acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. We all ran through our typical day, and come lunch time I had nearly forgot about the whole thing. Adam asked if we were still on for running after classes were over, and I froze.

It seemed as though time stood still, I panicked and looked around, knowing that the others knew. Only they weren't paying any attention to us. I felt so judged by everyone, but then it clicked. They don't care. I realized then what my issues were. I had no problem enjoying another man, I just felt like everyone else did. I was holding myself to the jokes of my youth. Calling each other gay as an insult. Telling another guy to suck my cock was degrading to them. It was all bullshit. Adam said it, "It's no big deal, it's college, it doesn't matter so long as you enjoy it".

I snapped back to our conversation and told him yes, with a sly smile. I felt dirty and excited about our secret. He rolled his eyes and continued eating. He was far better at playing it cool than I was. I still felt as though everyone knew what was happening.

After class I changed at the gym and met up with Adam at his dorm. He came down and we hoped in my car to head to the park. The ride there was quite, we both knew what was going to happen, but I was too nervous to say a word.

At the park we stretched a bit and started down a trail. Arriving at a clearing, we stopped and stretched a bit. Adam then started walking into the woods. I was nervous, but my curiosity pressed me forward and I followed him. We walked a decent ways off the trail before finding a secluded spot to rest.

I sat down and leaned back against a tree, trying to calm myself. I closed my eyes and took a couple deep breathes to relax. Adam walked up to me and stood close. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me, and I could see his hardening cock through his shorts as he played with it.

He asked me if I wanted to give it a try.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

I just stared at his growing member. I was scared and didn't know what to say. Adam straddled me and pulled his shorts down, exposing his cock. It pointed out at my face and he slowly stroked it.

I climbed to my knees and gently took hold of his dick. My heart was racing as I tried to convince myself to put it in my mouth. I opened my mouth and began to move toward it when I lost my nerve. I leaned back a bit and tried to catch my breath.

Adam moved towards me, matching my retreat. Then I hit my head on the tree behind me. Panic set in, I felt sick to my stomach and my head was spinning. Then it happened, he shoved his cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to accept what was happening.

In my head I could hear the kids from my youth making fun of me, calling me a fag. Then a horrible taste hit my tongue. Adam's pre-cum was extremely bitter, probably due to all the protein shakes. I swallowed and sucked on his cock, just to get the taste to go away.

Before long I was enjoying it, I sucked and bobbed my head like a pro. I looked up at Adam, and the look of pleasure on his face made me feel proud. Sucking cock wasn't that bad, I didn't feel any less like a man. I even enjoyed changing my technique and watching how Adam reacted.

I always knew Adam was in great shape, after all he was at the gym once or twice a day, six days a week. It wasn't until I watched him flex in pleasure as I sucked his dick that I noticed just how nice his abs were. The sweat from the run made his six pack glossy.

I lost myself for a while admiring Adam's body, but was snapped out of my haze when I heard someone nearby. I slowed down and looked around to find a man a ways off, watching us. It scared me, and I tried to pull back. Just as I did, Adam grabbed my hair and began to fuck my face. There was nothing I could do but continue sucking him and watch as the strange man watched us.

Adam pulled back and I looked back to him just in time for stream after stream of his cum to shoot across my face. In between blinks I saw Adam's abs tense as he shot his hot loads onto me. The feeling was strange. I was disturbed, not because of his cum on me, but of the sense of pride I had for making it happen.

I looked back into the direction of the strange man, but he was gone. Adam told me that I did great, helped me to my feet and wiped his cum off of me with a small sweat towel he had brought with him.

Published 
Written by elementc32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments