Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park - Chapter 3

"The park raises questions."

10
5 Comments 5
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The next day, I returned to the park at the same time, this time by myself. I started down the trail at a leisure jog, not sure of what I was after. I wanted to get a run in, but at the same time I hoped that I would be interrupted. After sucking my first cock, I found that I rather enjoyed it. I was interested in perhaps running into someone and trying it again, and maybe get a BJ in return.

I didn't have to jog for very long when I noticed a man a little ways off the trail. He was squatting down near a tree and watching over the hill, opposite of me. I stopped jogging and just watched him for a bit, not sure if I should approach. It seemed like he was stroking himself through his pants, but I wasn't certain. I got the courage up and started towards him. My stomping through the leaves and twigs on the ground must have alerted him I was coming because he quickly stood up and turned towards me.

It was a guy I had seen on the trails before, out running. He stared at me for a minute and shot me a smile, then turned back to what he was watching. I walked up to him, trying to be a bit quieter and his show came into view. There was an older chubby guy down the hill really giving it to a young guy. The older man wasn't much to look at, but he seemed to have a lot of energy, and from what I could tell, he had a pretty big cock. The younger guy was in pretty good shape, I bet he "runs the trails" often.

The man I was standing next to just looked at me and smiled while giving my shoulder a squeeze. The butterflies in my stomach, nearly unbearable, but I overcame them. I followed him as we walked a bit further into the woods to gain some privacy from the main trail. Eventually stopping near a downed tree.

Where the nerve came from, I am not sure, but I pushed him down on the log, dropped to my knees and began to unbutton his pants.  He quickly removed them and his cock was already raging hard. It was a decent size, maybe six yo seven inches, but rather thin and it had an exaggerated curve to the left. Nothing too bad, just more than I was used to (being an expert on cocks now).

I pressed my hands against his thighs, running them up towards his groin as I moved my mouth closer. The smell of must and precum was rather strong, but I powered through it, determined to suck another dick. I licked the precum off the tip of his dick, then took the head into my mouth. The taste of it was horrible.  I am not sure if it was the cum or the sweat or both, but it was quite bitter and overly salty. Again I continued, determined to make this happen.

I worked his shaft with one hand while caressing his leg with the other. After sucking on it for a while, the taste became more tolerable. Not sure if it was me sucking it away, or just getting used to it. I tried to stay focused on the cock, but after about ten or fifteen minutes I looked up at him. He was smiling, and as soon as I made eye contact he pulled me from his cock and asked if I wanted him to fuck my ass.

I was scared to death, I had not planned on this coming up. My only intentions for the day were to blow and be blown. I felt dizzy just thinking about it, and panicked. I shrugged my shoulders then immediately went back to work sucking his cock. I figured if I could get him to cum fast enough the topic would be dropped. I got aggressive, I swirled my tongue around his head while periodically taking it into my mouth to suck on for a bit. I began to drool all over his cock, adding lube for me to stroke his cock harder and faster. It didn't take long before I felt him tense up and unload several shots of cum into my mouth. The taste was even worse than before, and even though I wanted to, I couldn't swallow it. I just continued to lick and stroke his cock, letting his cum run from my mouth and back onto his dick.

I gathered myself, spitting what was left of his cum onto the ground and wiping my mouth. I just smiled and waved before heading back to the car. I called Adam immediately and met him at his place. His roommate was out, so I felt comfortable confessing to him what had happened. I thought he would be proud of me for trying something new and being open minded about it.

AliaSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliaSoto

Instead he asked me why I didn't try anal.

We had a long conversation about it, and he eventually assured me that it was fun and that all the negative rumors about it were mostly false. I agreed to give it a try, but only if I could control the pace and he was patient with me. The look of excitement in his eyes as I finally gave in was devilish, with a hint of compassion.  

Adam stripped me down, and laid me back on his bed as he sucked my dick. Eventually he began rubbing my anus with a slicked finger. He grabbed some lube and squirted it on his finger before he began quickly moving his finger in and out of my butt. He only put a bit of his finger in first, but with every time he pushed back in, he pushed a little deeper. It was unnerving, but not unpleasant. I did my best to remain calm, and trust that he would take it easy on me.

One finger eventually moved up to two, and that was another ball game. It was a bit uncomfortable, and it took me a while to calm back down. In and out of my ass he worked his fingers, twisting them around a bit. He told me he was trying to warm me up so that it didn't hurt. Soon, he stopped and he stretched out on the bed while lubing up his cock. With a wicked smile he looked to me and asked if I was ready. I stared at his glistening cock, slathered in lube and standing at an angled attention.

I mounted him, sitting on his cock. The feeling of a warm meaty shaft between my butt cheeks was surprisingly comfortable to me. I slid back and forth several times, letting his cock glide over my hole. I leaned forward, lifted my ass into the air and took hold of his dick to guide it in. I pressed him to my opening and stopped to take in the situation. Here I was, facing probably my last barrier.  Once I do this there is no denying it, I am gay. If the kids from my past were to know about this, I would be made fun of and ostracized. I began to panic a bit, uncertain if I wanted to go though with this. What would people think of me! I quickly caught my thoughts, I shouldn't give a fuck about this. It felt good and that's all I needed to care about, not what someone else would think.

I slowly lowered my self onto Adam, feeling his cock part my hold slowly, then resistance. I hesitated for a moment, before pushing a bit more, then all of a sudden my ass opened up and his cock head popped inside of me. The sudden jolt of pleasure and pain took my breath away. I wanted to stop for a second and compose myself, but Adam began to wiggle his hips and with each movement I lost my breath again. Slowly I continued to move down his cock until he was buried balls deep inside of me. The feeling of fullness was exciting, but I thought that I would feel more.

I developed a rhythm, moving up and down his shaft with my ass. Slowly at first, but adding speed. I was using my legs to move up and down, but quickly started to tire. I leaned back onto my arms to take some of the weight off, and oh my god!. I came up and on the down swing I felt it! I don't know what he hit, but a wave of pleasure come over me. I continued bouncing my ass up and down on him, and with each entry I would feel it again. My half hard cock was swinging about and I rode Adam, precum oozing out of it and getting everywhere. Adam sat up and allowed me to lay all the way down, but I continued to work my ass. I had my legs straight out and pressing against the wall as I used my back for leverage to grind me butt up and down on his magnificent cock.

I lost myself in the bliss and got faster and faster. The sloppy slapping sounds only made me want it harder. Adam took hold of my cock and jerked me off with vigor. I was just about to cum when I saw Adam's face and knew what was coming. With a low groan Adam came, I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass as he sprayed his load. That sent me over the edge and I shot my load all over my chest and stomach. Exhausted now, I continued to grind on him the best I could, but was unable to keep up much of a pace.

Feeling his dick pull out of me was intense, and his warm cum coming out of my ass made me feel dirty. We laid in embrace for a while before he finally asked me if I wanted to hit the gym.

 

Published 
Written by elementc32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments