Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photographer

"I meet my Lush chat friend and things developed"

38
23 Comments 23
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Chris was someone I had first ‘met’ on the chat section of Lush Stories. And here I was now stepping into his flat in London. Just the two of us.

Our initial chat interaction had expanded into further lengthy chats, followed by numerous e-mail exchanges. We seemed to hit it off on-line and swapped stories, lifestyles, pictures and praise for the content on each others Profile Page on the site. We had many common interests and each loved the substance of the videos, pics and stories posted by the other, both personal and those of others. From his pictures and videos, Chris’s cock seemed delightful with a solid, meaty shaft and a cut, clean, satin, glans and easy release slit. His balls and cock base were often, but not always, shaved clean. His cum was plentiful, thick and creamy looking with long and very powerful blasts from that slit.

However having photography as a hobby I teased Chris a few times about the standard of his filming and picture taking ability. I jokingly said I would come and do the pictures and videos for him!!

In reply Chris told me he was up for this and over the next few months he seriously persisted that I should visit him, stay over at his flat and bring my cameras. Eventually I agreed and decided to stay an extra night/day after a business trip planned for London. My family didn’t know the reason for the stay over apart from “It’s more business.”

So many times people on websites, such as that we chatted on, aren’t what they claim to be. So we arranged to meet at a pub in Chiswick so that we could get to know each other on neutral ground. I should add that I was very flattered that Chris wanted me to visit as he was half my age! When we met, Chris was exactly as he said. 24 years old, average looking, decent body and friendly manner. And as we chatted and the alcohol flowed he said his cock was indeed 7 inches cut. The chat got more lascivious as time passed and eventually, pleased with the way things had gone and sporting two stiff cocks, we left the pub and headed for his flat.

By now it was mid afternoon and the warm sun streamed through the windows, lighting up the main room as we entered. By now we were very ‘mellow’ and fully relaxed in each other’s company. As we settled down, another bottle of wine was opened and after a short while we were ready to start my ‘work’!

As I prepared my tripods, cameras and other equipment ready for duty, Chris stripped and within seconds I saw my blank canvass standing in front of me, naked and ‘ready for action.’ And the main focus of action was indeed a good seven, maybe even eight, inches of meat with a smooth, cut head. I eyed him up and down.

“Mmm, nice subject matter.“ I remarked.

Now at this stage I should add that both Chris and I are bi. Which explains my next action.

Taking the two steps that separated us, I seized hold of this hard staff of fun and life. “Mmmm, nice subject matter,” I repeated as I complimented him. For a while I caressed his manhood, feeling it throb, feeling its shape, feeling its warmth, feeling its strength and size. I embraced it longingly, feeling every inch of it and gently stroking it up and down. We both smiled at each other silently as I did so. I then slipped my palm down, cupping his hanging, twin balls, hopefully full of the cream I had seen in so many pictures and videos of Chris’s.

“I’m so looking forward to this and seeing those contents released.” I remarked.

Chris groaned and didn’t pull away. Handling his shaft again I slowly rubbed it up and down a few times.

“We need that cock stiff and hard and the blood pulsing!” I commented.

Then Chris reminded me of the deal. If he was to be naked for the photo shoot session then I had to be too. I had agreed to that in our e-mails between us, not reluctantly, I admit. So, being a man of my word, I stripped off as well. As I removed my clothes I felt Chris’s eyes burn into me, checking me out.

“There,” I said as I stood before him fully exposed. And like him the excitement had my blood race to those vital parts. As he ran his eyes over me I looked down at my own member pointing at him.

“Very nice piece of beef,” he said and smiled broadly. “This could be fun!”

But as I was here to take pictures, I backed off and told him we would start by him laying on the sofa, spread along it, with one leg cocked up on it and the other on the floor. It gave the best view of the jewels on show.

And so the session started and for the next 30 minutes or so I took pictures from all locations in the room, angles and positions to show Chris off at this best. I then proceeded to take some short videos of Chris around the room and then on the sofa playing with, and stroking, his organ. Throughout the session I had been touching and stroking Chris’s body, showing him where I wanted him positioned, moving his legs, arm, ass, etc. And his always-standing cock. I would hold and stroke it to show him what I wanted; and we both loved that! As I often did, he would take hold of my own solid staff. And I love that too!

After a while I suggested we move to the bedroom. Once in there, I proceeded to set up my cameras, both still and camcorder, on tripods. Meanwhile Chris bounced onto the bed, and lay on his back, his arms behind his head, legs spread, cock swaying, pre-cum leaking as he watched me at work.

Having set up, I told Chris that since the light was not so good in here, his cock head needed to be shined and to glisten more, so that the pictures would be improved and the focal point enhanced. And the best way to achieve that was with the ‘natural’ solution.

Pretense over, I knelt on the bed beside him and without hesitation dipped my head and licked his satin purple pal.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

He groaned and his manhood seemed to stretch to meet my mouth. My saliva coated tongue, swirled around his glans, spreading his clear, sticky, viscous pre-cum all over it adding some of my own oral juice. I also placed my tongue tip into his small slit as if trying to pry it open gently, seeking the contents within. For two or three minutes I tongue teased him licking that mushroom shaped head, As I toyed with his cock extremity his hips often lifted off the bed pushing his member up to aid me. After a while I sat back and grinned at him, licking my lips erotically.

“There. That’s shinier. It glistens well now,“ I remarked.

“OHHH yes,“ Chris groaned. “But surely the whole of it needs to shine not just the head and tip?”

I smiled at him and bent forward again. This time, mouth open, I took, and embraced, the whole of his cock head into my oral cavity and paused. I felt his whole body tighten with the pleasure of organ entrapment. Up and down a few times, I gently bobbed my head on his shaft. I tormented his so sensitive, smooth, wet head. I tormented him, moving up and down on his penile tip. No further than the head ridge in my mouth. He groaned and moaned and I felt his hands take hold of my head. Eventually I went deeper and deeper, inch-by-inch, slowly, gently, until he filled my mouth. But there was more to take. I hadn’t done this for years but I slowly dipped deeper on him until his cock head entered my throat, pushing my tonsils to one side. I gagged a little as his whole shaft crammed into my mouth and throat. I gagged more but fighting it I started to relax. He was trapped in me. His whole body was now tense, taught with the feelings such actions bring. His grip on my hair and head tightened and he resisted, fought, the urge to buck and squirm with his sexual delight.

After a while I released him from my throat and commenced a strong, rhythmical dance on his shaft. Up and down, bobbing, my lips tight around his meat as I did so. The last hour had got me so sexually tense I wanted him, and his release.

For a few minutes I did this dance of delight, frantically sucking him, blowing him until he groaned a guttural “I’m gonna cum. I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

I kept up the pace and his grip tightened on my head forcing me onto his shaft. His hips bucked. And then, face fucking me, he climaxed.

He screamed and stiffened and I felt the first shot from his gun hit the back of my throat. I recoiled slightly with the force of the globule but the second, more powerful, forceful jet of man milk burst into the back of my mouth. Chris was writhing in his orgasmic pleasure but I kept him clamped in my mouth. More spurts of his emissions filled my mouth. It seemed to go on for ever as I fought him whilst draining his sperm reservoirs dry of their baby seed contents. Spurts were followed by a flow, no, a river from his meat until finally 40 seconds later, he flopped back onto the bed quenched with the satisfaction he had just received. I had siphoned off his unique tasting liquid seed of life.

As he finished I swallowed the contents of my mouth and moved up and kissed his lips, and slipped my tongue into his mouth, so that he could get a taste of his own outpourings.

For a while we lay there recovering our senses, side by side. Chris’s cock dwindled to an acorn whilst mine was bursting with tension filled blood.

“Your turn for some fun,” he said smiling at me. In our mails he had told be he was a bottom and as I’m a top it was a natural fit.

He reached to his bedside drawers and took out the KY jelly and smeared lots on my rampant shaft.

I will not pretend that the next bit was a long, slow, build of foreplay with a long lingering act. It wasn’t, mainly due to my extremely heightened horniness and sexual tension caused by my lack of orgasms in the last two weeks.

Chris knelt on the bed and buried his head in the pillow as I knelt behind him. I smeared jelly on his hole, slipping a finger or two in to loosen it up a little. I allowed him time to relax and placed my purple pal against his brown, wrinkled man cunt.

I pushed in, slowly, inch-by-inch and I heard him groan and gasp with pain and pleasure. Bit by bit I buried my rod deep into him until it was entirely hidden. It was uncomfortable as my foreskin had ridden back but a few in and out stabs and it was loose. As I said I didn’t last long as his tightness, the act, the scene, my tension, build of cream and seeing the two camcorders watching us made me too sensitive.

Maybe four or five minutes of humping and slapping his ass, made me reach boiling point. In and out, toing and froing, rhythmic fucking and I was ready to shoot. Reaching the point of no return, my shaft solid, my glans so sensitive and my balls tight, I pulled out fully. Swiftly taking my staff in hand, and jerking it, the first spit explosion from my little slit and hit Chris between the shoulder blades. This was followed by seven more shots of creamy cum of varying strengths covering his back and stroking my pole, my hips bucking in time with my discharges. But all too soon the shots turned to flows and my cream dropped onto Chris’s ass crack below. Still masturbating, I squeezed every drop I could from my balls and shaft and using my cock head I spread the pools of cum between his ass cheeks and onto his, now open and swollen, wrinkled, brown hole.

Finished and panting as if I’d run a marathon, I collapsed forward onto Chris’s back, my pools and ropes of cum sandwiched between us covering me from crotch to chest.

“This could be a good video,” I thought.

We spent the evening, night and next day taking more pictures, filming and having lots of ‘fun’. But that’s another story or two if anyone is interested……



Please leave a comment on this story..

Published 
Written by purplepal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments