Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cocksucker

"reluctance threatens a relationship"

53
23 Comments 23
39.3k Views 39.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story

“C’mon please, just give it a try. Just a kiss, nothing more.”

I looked down at Dylan’s hard cock and shook my head.

“I’m so sorry, but I can’t.”

“Why?  He is right there, look at him, and I have done it to you so many times. Please, Teddy I beg you.”

He was so hard in my hand, so beautiful, so succulent but I just couldn’t lower my head those twelve inches it would take to put my lips on his cock head, I just couldn’t.

“Sorry, Dylan. I’ll give you a hand job or you can fuck me up the ass, but I won’t take your cock in my mouth.”

“Fine, use your hand.”

He had made the right decision. With my mom and Pete downstairs, it wasn’t the moment for him to fuck me. I kissed his nipples and his chest while my hand began to stroke his shaft. It was already wet from his pre-cum and it didn’t take long before he was moaning.

I rested my head on his chest and watched his cock. It was a beautiful thing, around eight inches long, thick and with a big head. It hurt when he stuck it in me but the pleasure that came later was worth it. As Dylan came closer to his orgasm he began to gasp and I kissed him slowly. He was not a loud lover like me.

“So close, so close,” he whispered.

I increased the speed a little and with a drawn out gasp, his cum gushed out of his cock and ran down my knuckles. He lay still for a minute while I squeezed out the last few drops and then let go of him.

“I hope one day you will take him in your mouth,” said Dylan, looking up at me.

I smiled and shook my head. “I don’t think so. Anyway, I think you should go before they become suspicious downstairs.”

He got up and put on his jeans while I went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

******

When we stood in the hall my mom came in from the living room.

“You are leaving, Dylan?”

“Yep, I have a paper to finish and Teddy knows his stuff.”

“It’s so nice for you to take the time to tutor him,” she said.

“I am happy too, and the extra money is always helpful.”

She gave him a twenty and Dylan walked out the door and I closed it behind him.

It was my mom’s idea to get me a tutor. I was behind in a few subjects and did need the help. What she hadn’t thought of was that her son might be gay and that Dylan was a very good looking guy. At first, I wasn’t sure if he was into guys, but one afternoon I caught him staring at my cock while I was changing into my football uniform. The room was dead quiet and after a minute he said, “Do you...?”

I didn’t let him finish. Instead, I pulled down my shorts and let my cock hang out. He stared at it while moving forward and when he had it in his mouth he closed his eyes and gave me the best blowjob in my life.

Since that day he came over a few times a week and after doing my school work, we would fuck. I loved his cock inside me and when I fucked his ass I really enjoyed it too. Neither of us was a pure bottom or top, we liked to switch it around a bit. The only issue was that I refused to suck him.

I don’t really know why, but I guess it was because I knew where his cock had been, in my and other guys asses and the thought of having it in my mouth didn’t appeal to me.

I know, he sucked mine and I had fucked his ass, but that was his decision, not mine.

******

“Hey big guy,” said Pete when I sat down in the chair and turned on the TV.

He was my mom’s boyfriend and a pretty cool guy. My dad and my mom had split two years earlier and even though I saw him twice a month I lived with my mom and Pete.

“What’s up, Pete?” I said.

“Not much, just chilling. Do you want to go to the park and throw some ball?”

“No, I’m cool. I’ll watch some TV until dinner is ready.”

“Suit yourself.”

He was a big guy, well over six feet and broad shouldered. His brown eyes were kind and I guess they had mesmerized my mom when they first met. It took three months before he moved in with us and at first I wasn’t very happy about it.

It felt strange to have a man in the house, who wasn’t my dad, but I soon realized that Pete wasn’t trying to be my dad; he wanted to be my buddy, which was fine. That he also had a great body didn’t hurt. He seemed to love my mother very much and spoiled her as often as he could.

******

Neither Pete nor my mom knew I liked guys. I guess I didn’t have the balls to tell them; instead, I acted like any other seventeen-year-old guy. I went on dates but they never lead to anything more than dinner or a movie. I sometimes left my laptop on with a hot girl as a screen saver, all to pretend to be straight.

I once got a blowjob from a girl I met at a party. It was a very strange experience. We were both extremely drunk and ended up in the den of the house. Before I knew it her mouth was wrapped around my shaft and her head was bobbing up and down. It felt alright I guess, but when she tried to kiss me I pulled away. She finished the blowjob and when she was done wiped her mouth and left. I had come but I wasn’t really horny even though she was a good looking girl.

It was so different with Dylan. As soon as he walked into my room my cock grew hard and all I could think about was being with him. The first time he fucked me was the best day of my life.

We were making out on the bed when he whispered in my ear, “Can I fuck you?”

“Will it hurt?”

“A little, but I bet you will like it.”

“Okay, do it.”

I was scared but at the same time very horny. I wanted him inside me to feel him and make him happy.

To my surprise, he didn’t take me from behind which I was sure he would. Instead, after he had lubed up with some baby oil from the bathroom, he spooned next to me. When I felt his cock head against my anus I sighed and he said, “Relax, and breathe normally.”

Ever so gently he pressed his cock against my anus and little by little he slid inside me. There was a shot of pain when his cock head pushed through but after that, it was pure bliss. While he fucked me he reached around and took my cock in his hand. He jerked me off at the same rhythm he fucked me and we both came at the same time. After that, I was hooked. I wanted him as often as I could and for each time he took me harder and harder until he came deep inside me.

A week later I fucked him for the first time. My cock was smaller than his, only seven inches and torpedo shaped. He said it was a perfect fit and he was right. I slid into him like a hot knife in butter and from there I went to town. I loved feeling my balls slam into his ass cheeks as I fucked him from behind. The only problem was that I was a vocal lover and would moan and groan too loud. Once my mom came up and knocked on the door.

“Are you okay in there?”

I stopped fucking Dylan and said, “Yeah, Mom, everything is good. Just doing sit-ups.”

We laughed and I went back to fucking him.

******

It was a regular Sunday in May when I walked through the front door. I knew my mother was over at a neighbor’s house and I was alone in ours. At least, that’s what I thought. My plan was to call Dylan for him to come over and we could fuck all afternoon. Pete was supposed to have gone fishing with a buddy of his.

On my way to my room, I heard sounds coming from the living room. I dropped my bag on the stairs and went to find out what it was.

The sight that met me made my jaw drop. There was a guy sitting on the sofa, a big dark haired dude I had never seen before. But that wasn’t what surprised me. What did was seeing Pete kneeling in front of him and sucking the guy’s cock.

It had a huge thick shaft with the veins clearly visible. A big bush of pubic hair was around the base and balls. The guy had his hands on Pete’s head and he was moaning.

“Yeah just like that, suck it harder, deeper.”

Pete bobbed his head up and down while massaging the balls with his left hand. I stood in the doorway frozen just staring at them. How had I missed it, how did I not know that Pete was into guys?

After a few minutes, the guy came and I watched as Peter swallowed every single drop. When he was done he stood and turned around, and that’s when he saw me.

“Oh shit, Teddy. Let me explain.”

The guy got up and pulled up his pants. With a few steps he was passed me and I heard the front door close after him.

“What the fuck, Pete?” I said and walked in.

He sat down on the sofa and sighed. I stood over him, staring at him. “You better explain why I find you sucking a guy,” I said.

“I’m not gay if that’s what you think. I love your mother with all my heart; it’s just that sometimes I like to be with a guy.”

“Does she know about this hobby of yours?” I asked and sat down opposite him.

He looked out the window. “No, she doesn’t, and please don’t tell her.”

“Why shouldn’t I? If she finds out by walking in on you, it will break her heart.”

“I know, and I feel shitty about it, but at the same time I can’t help myself.”

There was a silence before I asked. “Do you love him?”

“Who, John? No, we are only fuck buddies. He is married too and sometimes we meet at his place or here.”

“Wow, and you say you are not gay?”

He shook his head. “I don’t love him; I don’t even have feelings for him. All I want, and I guess he too, is to play with a cock.”

“That sounds gay to me.”

Pete actually laughed. “Maybe, it doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.”

“I guess you have been with a girl, so you know what pussy feels like, right?”

“Sure,” I lied.

“Well, it’s different with a man. To touch, to suck another man’s cock is really exciting and so different from a pussy. It’s hard to explain.”

I got up and said, “Look, Pete. If you want to suck cock that’s your business, but don’t hurt my mother, okay.”

He slowly nodded, “I’ll be careful, I promise.”

In my room, I called Dylan and told him what I had seen. He laughed and said he would be over in an hour.

******

“That’s so funny, you walking in on Pete,” said Dylan.

I sat at my desk and Dylan lay on the bed. I punched in a few numbers on the calculator next to me and then looked at the result. After writing it down I turned to him.

“I don’t think it’s funny at all. If Mom finds out she will have a fit.”

“Let’s hope he is careful then. I am pretty sure he won’t bring that guy over again. Do you know who he was?”

I turned back to my notebook. “I have no idea, but he sure had a big cock.”

Dylan got up and walked over to me. He massaged my shoulders and leaned down whispering in my ear, “Talking about big cocks... what about if we have some fun? Pete’s gone and your mom won’t be back anytime soon.”

I looked out the window to the neighbor’s house. I could see my mother with them in the garden, drinking something and talking.

My cock grew hard and I turned around. “Yeah, let’s get it on.”

Dylan got naked and lay down on his stomach. I opened a drawer in my desk and in the back I found the lube he had brought with him. I decided it was a good place to hide it.

On the bed, I kissed his legs up to his ass and where I nibbled at his hard ass cheeks.

“Mm, that feels good,” he moaned.

One handed, I made sure my cock was slippery with lube and then pushed his legs apart with my legs before lying down on top of him.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

A little wiggling and my cock head found his tight anus.

“Ah, yes, give it to me you bad boy,” said Dylan into the mattress.

When I was inside I began to pump him fast and hard. “So tight, you are so fucking tight, I love it,” I groaned.

He began to push himself up using his elbows and I let him go into a doggy position and I grabbed his hips.

My balls slammed into his and it hurt a little but I didn’t care. It was so good being inside him and I fucked him as hard as I could.

“I want you in my mouth,” he said over his shoulder.

I pulled out and he turned around. I knelt and he lay down in front of my cock and took it in his mouth. I was so horny I came within a minute, squirting my load into his mouth. A few drops ran down his chin and he licked it up.

Looking up at me he said, “That’s how you do it. You got to try it.”

I laughed and got off the bed. “I don’t think so, but nice try.”

******

A week later I was sitting in the garden reading a book. It was something old and I had to do a book report on it. My mind had been busy the last couple of days with the fact that Dylan was becoming more and more distant. He would come around and help me as usual but the sex had gone from fantastic to not so good. It wasn’t my fault, at least I didn’t think so, but the previous day he had said something before he left.

“Teddy, I think we should take a break, and see other people.”

I was shocked. “Why, I thought we had a good thing going.”

“So did I, but I don’t see you wanting to go all the way.”

I thought I knew what he meant. “Is it the oral sex thing?”

“Yeah, it might sound stupid to you, but to me is very important and if you don’t want to make me happy, then I don’t see this relationship going any further.”

He picked up his bag and when he put his hand on the door knob I said, “Can I think about it?”

He turned and gave me a sad smile. “Sure, you do that.”

I had spent the last twenty-four hours trying to make up my mind. I would do anything to keep Dylan and I guess that I had to bite the bullet and go down on him. The thought scared me and I was worried that I would fuck it up somehow.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t notice Pete come out before he sat down opposite me with a beer.

“What are you reading?”

I looked up at him and smiled. “Moby Dick.”

“Good story.”

I put the book down and said, “Is Mom around?”

“No, she went to the mall to have a look around.”

I sighed and said, “Can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, buddy, anything.”

“What’s it like to suck cock?”

He took the bottle from his mouth before drinking from it. Then he looked at me for a while before saying, “Let me tell you a story, Teddy.”

After taking the sip, he began.

******

“I was about your age and on the weekends my parents used to go to visit friends and spend the night. A buddy of mine, Jake, would come over and we order pizza, drink my parent's booze and sometimes smoke a joint or two. We also watched a lot of porn.”

I held up my hand to Pete and ran inside to get a soda from the fridge. This sounded good.

When I came back he continued.

“In those days we had VHS players and Jake’s older brother had a library of porn. Jake and I both liked girl on girl movies so that’s mostly what we watched. After about ten minutes we were both horny and our cocks came out. We would sit in lazy chairs far from each other and then slowly jerk off to the movie.”

“Didn’t it feel strange doing it in the same room?” I asked.

“The first couple of times it did, but we would turn the light off so we couldn’t see each other. Then one time while jerking off in the dark, Jake said something but I couldn’t hear it over the moaning and groaning coming from the TV. A few minutes later we both came and I went to turn on the light. When I asked him what he had said he told me to forget it, it wasn’t important.”

“The following weekend while I was getting a couple of beers, Jake moved the chairs closer to each other and placed the coffee table between them. When I came back I asked why he had done it and he said it was better that way, we didn’t have to put the bottles on the floor. I didn’t think much about it and went to turn off the light.”

“A while later I was hard as a rock and stroking my cock. Suddenly Jake asked me if he could blow me. When I asked him why, he said something about friends always help each other out.”

Pete stopped and drank from his beer. My dick was hard from the story and it was a bit uncomfortable.

He continued, “I was so horny I didn’t really care and thought that it was better to get a blowjob from Jake than jerking off. I said yes and he came over and knelt before me. I didn’t want to watch him so I kept my eyes glued to the TV. When his lips slid down my shaft it was the best thing I ever felt. Before then I had never had a blowjob, only making out with girls and a little titty touching.”

“To make a long story short, I came quickly and it was over. The following weekend he asked me if I would do him the favor and I figured, what’s the harm in a blowjob between friends.”

******

Pete went to get another beer and I leaned back in my chair. So, two teenagers watching porn had decided to give each other blowjobs.

When Pete sat down again he said, “To answer your question. Sucking dick is really cool. I like it a lot. It’s very different from licking a pussy. Have you done that?”

I hesitated and then said, “Sure, a lot of times.”

Pete’s eyes bore into mine and a smiled grew on his lips. “Liar, you have never even seen a pussy, have you?”

I blushed and before I had a chance to answer him he said, “I know what you and Dylan do up in your room. I honestly don’t care, but don’t think you can fool me.”

I was shocked. I was sure we had been careful. “How did you know?”

“Easy, I smelt cock on Dylan’s breath one time, and then the fact that you both come down all blushed after he supposedly had helped you studying.”

“Oh shit, does Mom know?”

He laughed. “She has no clue. Now tell me the truth, why did you ask me what it’s like to go down on a guy?”

I told him what Dylan had said and then went on to explain why I hadn’t blown him. When I finished Pete sat in silence and nodded slowly.

“Teddy, I see where you are coming from but you know there is something called soap? Ask Dylan to clean himself before you do it.”

“I guess I could, but I am also afraid I will disappoint him. I have never done it and maybe he won't like it."

He looked at me for a while and then said, “Come with me.”

He got up and I followed him into the house and to the guest bathroom. When we were inside he locked the door and pulled down his pants.

I looked away, not knowing what was happening. I heard more than saw that he was washing his cock and when he turned around it was still wet and semi-erect.

“Get down on your knees and take my cock in your hand,” he said.

“Hell no, I ain’t touching your dick.”

“Stop being a little bitch and get down. I am helping you with this, okay. It’s not like we are going to date.”

With a sigh, I went down on my knees and took his shaft in my hand.

He looked down at me and smiled. “Good, now smell it.  Put your nose real close.”

I did what he asked and all I could smell was the soap, which had a rose fragrance.

“Smells good doesn’t it?”

I nodded in response and he continued. “Good, now lick it, just the shaft from the base up to the cock head."

I hesitated for a second and then closed my eyes and did what he had asked.

“What does it taste like?” he said.

“Like skin.”

“Exactly, like skin. Not like anything else. Do you agree?”

“Sure.”

“Now lick the cock head.”

I did and when I finished he said, “What did that taste like?”

“The same, I guess.”

“Now put the head in your mouth and go down on me. I want to see all my cock in your mouth.”

I closed my eyes and did it. My nose touched his tummy and I looked up at him.

“Good boy. You keep bobbing your head up and down and watch the teeth. In a little while, you will begin to taste something salty, that’s my pre-cum but don’t worry. I will let you know before I come.”

I couldn’t believe I was finally sucking a cock. That it was attached to my mom’s boyfriend didn’t bother me. Actually, it was better this way I guess, he wouldn’t judge my skills.

His cock was thick and my jaws began to ache a little but I didn’t give up. After a while, I tasted the salty stuff he had mentioned and for some reason, I didn’t mind it.  In fact, it made me hornier. It meant I was doing it right and Pete enjoyed it.

“Okay, I am close now, very close. You can finish me off with your hand,” said Pete, leaning against the wall for support.

I was just about to draw back when I changed my mind. I might as well go all the way and find out what it was like before I did it to Dylan.

“Teddy, I told you to stop, I can’t hold back any longer. Teddy, Teddy...”

When he shot his load in my mouth it was incredibly warm and gooey. It had happened when his cock was close to my lips and the cum filled my mouth. I let go of him and rushed to the wash basin where I spit it out.

“Why didn’t you stop?” he asked while cleaning his dick with toilet paper.

I spat and rinsed my mouth before I said, “I figured it was better to find out now than later with Dylan.”

Pete laughed. “Here is a tip. If you are going to swallow, make sure his cock is as far back in your mouth as possible. That way he shoots it down your throat instead of in your mouth. It’s easier to swallow that way.”

“Thanks for the tip, and the class.”

He laughed again and pointed at my shorts which clearly showed my own hard on. “Do you want me to take care of that?” he said.

“No, I’m cool. I’m going to call Dylan.”

******

“Mm, that feels so good,” moaned Dylan as I kissed and licked his nipples.

We were naked on my bed and our cocks touched while I kissed his body. I slowly moved down over his tummy until my face was above his erect shaft.

“Don’t tease me,” he warned.

Instead of answering I took his cock head between my lips like an olive and looked up at him.

His face showed how much he wanted me to do it and when I did, he let go of a long sigh.

“Wow, I can’t believe you are actually sucking me after all this time.”

I didn’t answer. Instead I licked, sucked, and slurped. I noticed how his fingers dug into the mattress as his orgasm grew closer.

“Oh, yes, yes, Teddy, you are so good to me. Be careful, I'm almost there.”

I remembered what Pete had said and grabbed his shaft in my hand while twirling my tongue around his cock head and stroking him. He began to gasp and tense and just when he was about to come I went down as deep as I could. His cum shot down my throat and I swallowed, not spilling a drop.

“Wow, where the hell did you learn that?” he asked me when we lay next to each other.

“I watched some porn and took notes.”

He laughed and kissed my forehead. “It was great. I am so happy that you did it.”

I kissed him back. “It’s actually not as bad as I had thought. I kind of liked it.”

He smiled at me. “I am glad you did.”

When he left I found Pete in the garden. When he heard me, he looked up from his paper and said, “How did it go?”

“Good.  He seemed to like it, shot a huge load.”

“Good for you, buddy.”

I turned and was on my way back inside when he spoke again. “Oh, by the way, now that we both know we are cock suckers, why don’t we have some fun once in a while?”

I didn’t answer, just kept on walking, but I knew I would suck Pete again. He had a beautiful hard cock, and I wouldn’t be able to resist it.

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments