Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roman Guard

"A Roman teenager lusts for his new guard"

10
3 Comments 3
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I had just turned eighteen, soon to be getting my own residence. My father was a senator in the Roman Empire and if I were to leave our home I would require a guard at all times because of the threat from the East. How exciting was that to have some no-good meat head watching my every move...for my "safety."

My father scheduled a meeting of sorts to allow me to choose my guard. I arrived at the Temple to be greeted by the Centurion. He took me to the foyer where there were about twenty men lined up in armor awaiting instructions.

"Choose one, son. Your father instructed me to allow you to choose any from these fine men," the Centurion said.

I accepted and walked to the first armored guard and started walking down the line. Too fat. Too skinny, Too hairy. None of these men were right. Too old. Too tall. Wait.

"How old are you?" I asked a young-looking guard.

"Seventeen, sir," he replied.

Seventeen. Damn he was just my age. And his arms...I mean his muscles. They were so defined. He had a nice olive complexion, brown eyes, and what I assume short brown hair under the helmet. He stood about 6'2" and had such a strong chiseled jawline. Damn I was staring too long.

"This one," I told the Centurion. "He will most certainly do."

"Absolutely sir. I will give him his instructions and he will be at your doorstep by sunset," the Centurionreplied.

I thanked the Centurion and turned to look at my new guard one last time before retiring to the bath house. He was smiling.

After my time at the bath house, I realized it was nearly sunset. I went to my new home to wait from my guard to arrive. It wasn't but twenty minutes that past and a knock on my door was heard. I jumped from my desk and went to the door. What was I doing? Quit that, stop rushing this. Breathe. I opened the door.

"Evening sir, I am here to report for duty," the guard said.

"Yes, come in guard. Do you have a name?" I replied as he walked inside my new residence.

"Jacob sir," he said, "but you may call me whatever you like."

"Jacob will do just fine. Actually Jacob here's the thing. I don't need a guard. I am perfectly capable of protecting myself. You're here on the Senate's orders and I must agreed to them," I said.

"Absolutely sir, but why -" he replied.

I quickly interjected, "You and I are the same age, and I know for a fact you don't want to fight and die in that war. That's why. I'm saving you. Really, you should be thanking me."

"Thank you sir," he answered.

"Stop that. Stop calling me sir. I told you that we were the same age. We're going to be good friends on an adventure, okay Jacob?" I asked as I led him into my quarters.

"Yes si-oh uh yes," he chuckled. "Thank you."

This boy was nervous, I could tell, but nervous about what? I had just saved him from going into battle. Did he feel attracted to me as I him? Maybe that was it. I hope so. I knew exactly what I had to do to find out.

"Jacob, what exactly were your instructions?" I asked.

"To protect you, be at your side at all times, give you help at any time," Jacob answered.

"And when I sleep, shall you be awake?" I pondered.

"Yes, I am to stay awake while you slumber and may only sleep at dawn when you arise for a short while. I've been conditioned to only need a short period of rest." Jacob said.

"Interesting. Probably a good thing you don't need much rest. Here, help me with this real quick," I asked while pointing to the back of my toga. I needed him to reach the pin that held my strap.

He unpinned my strap and it fell to my waist. He took a step back and was watching me, I could feel it. My back was to him, so I turned to face him. He was blushing, I could tell, but he tried to hide it.

"You...you have nice abs...do you work out?" Jacob shyly asked.

"I do, I train with gladiators actually," I answered quickly. I slipped the rest of my toga off my body while looking at him in his eyes. "I hope you don't mind, I liked to sleep in the nude" I said. My soft cock hung there and saw his eyes move from mine to my member. I turned and walked to the table to pour some wine in a glass. "Do me a favor will you? Take that stupid armor off...no one is going to infiltrate us I'm sure that is heavy. The helmet too. And if your pteruges is too heavy, I have a tunic over there that will fit you," I said as I pointed to the other corner. "Would you like some wine?" I asked.

"Yes please, and I 'll do just that," Jacob remarked.

I went to my bed and sat on the edge holding both glasses of wine staring as Jacob took his armor off. His chest was immaculate. Perky nipples and easily an eight pack of abs, it went perfect with his muscled arms. His skin glistened under the candlelight revealing almost no hair on him besides his short haircut that was rustled from the helmet. He stopped before removing his pteruges.

"Do you mind instead of the tunic I wear this?" Jacob asked as he pointed to one my linen loin cloths.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

"It makes it much more comfortable to lounge around. If that's alright with you."

I laughed, "yes of course Jacob, I told you anything, we are friends now. Be comfortable around me and I shall do the same. I mean look, my cock is hanging out, I can't be anymore comfortable."

"Thank you," he said as he turned around to remove his pteruges. He bared his ass in my direction and my cock nearly jumped to attention. I swallowed a huge gulp of my drink to put my member down. By the time I did all that Jacob had switched to his new cloth arrangements and headed to sit next to me on the bed. I handed him his glass.

"I can't drink too much, I'm on duty," I laughed as I started to drink the wine I poured.

We started talking about his life, about my life. His philosophies, creed, and understandings of the world. Almost everything was on par with my life. We just are up differently. I privileged, him not so much. This went on for about an hour.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jacob asked.

"Duh," I replied.

"You seem very comfortable with me...being naked this whole time. Do you-" he started to ask when I cut in.

"Sex? Have I had it? yes of course. There was this one time..." I started to tell him stories of a past encounter with a girl I had met in the stables during training. As I talked about the details, making sure not skipping anything, I noticed his loin cloth moving. I began having more intimate details. Unbeknownst to him, his cock was coming out from under his cloth. I instantly chuckled looking down. He noticed almost instantly, jumping up off my bed to right in front of me. All in one quick motion, the cloth fell off. His cock was standing at attention right in front of me. His Adonis belt led down to a perfect eight inch cock with no hair in its way. His balls were hanging down like low fruit on a tree. When the cloth fell, he stood there in shock for a second, but to me was an eternity.

"I'm so...I'm so sorry," Jacob said has he tried to cover his erection. I moved his hands away quickly, "No don't be I haven't even told you the stories about the guys..."

I pushed his cock upwards towards his chest and took his left ball into my mouth.

"Ohhh...." Jacob hummed in almost ecstasy like fashion. "I uhh..."

"Shhh..." I said as I took his ball out of my mouth and moved to where his balls met the base of his cock.

Looking straight into his eyes, I licked from the base of his cock to his tip. I swirled my tongue around his head and gently put his cock head into my mouth. I let my mouth cover only the head and moved my tongue around his pulsating head. I sat there a second sucking just the head, when he took his hands and grabbed the back of my head and pushed. I relaxed my grip and swallowed his cock. I took it all the way to his base and came back. I sucked his cock back and forth as he directed my head. My hands were around his plump ass making their way to his crack. I spread them apart and circled his hole with my index finger. I slowly entered his tight hole with my finger and used my tongue to swirl around his cock in my mouth. He was panting with ecstasy.

"Not so fast," I said as I took my mouth off his cock and threw him not my bed. He laid there and I got on top of him and stuck my cock in his face. He started to take it, slowly entering at first. He used his tongue and hummed as I began to face fuck him. My balls slapped his chin with each motion I gave. I arched my back as I thrust each time. I took my wet cock out of his mouth a flipped around so that I could suck his cock as well. 

We laid there and sucked each other with my hand fingering his asshole. He stopped me - I knew he was close. I told him to get up and I laid down. I told him to get on top. He positioned himself above me and I took the base of my cock end guided it around his hole. He took the rest of my cock and inserted it into him. He began slowly to rise and fall on my cock, each motion leading to a fast movement.

He rode my dick so hard he was nearly in tears from joy. I grabbed his cock as it kept bouncing on my chest and worked it back and forth. "Oh god!" Jacob screamed, "I'm gonna cum, I can't stop."

I kept jerking Jacob's cock in my hands and it spurt his juices all over my chest. It had to be around five long shots and what seemed like forever of his manhood coming out of his cock onto me. He kept riding my cock and I could feel myself coming soon. I told him to be ready and helped push back and forth with his motions and filled his ass with my cream. I nearly screamed from ecstasy. He collapsed on top of me spreading his cum from me onto him.

We laid there, Jacob on top of me, kissing each other passionately. I opened my eyes the same time he did and said, "I told you guard, this is going to be a fun adventure."

"Yes, sir," he replied.

Published 
Written by Spunky3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments