Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Russian Way

"Patrick is introduced to sensual nibbling…"

4
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After sourcing a new supplier in China named Best Enterprises, I was surprised to find that the company was mostly owned by a Russian named Dmitri Karsov. I would end up doing a great deal of business with this company from then on. My initial dealings via email were with a Chinese woman named Lilly Li. She was highly efficient and I enjoyed buying from them in the ensuing years.

B/E was located in a large industrial city in the south of China. The city had initially been a fishing village prior to 1975, but thereafter it developed into a modern metropolis with thirty million residents. This was courtesy of Deng Xiaoping, a former Chinese premier, who was responsible for the transformation.

I normally visited Hong Kong and China twice a year in February and September. Having commenced trade with ‘Best Enterprises’ in July, I finally got to meet their crew face to face in September. Lilly met me at the ferry port upon my arrival before taking me to their factory. Once at the plant I finally met Dmitri and his brother, Yevgeny, who worked for him. The two of them could not have been more dissimilar.

Dmitri was a total yuppie. He was essentially a pretty boy in his late twenties; slim and dressed in designer wear. He had a smarmy disposition and I instantly found him irritating. Yevgeny, however, was rough and rather unattractive, but very sexy. He had been in a serious motorcar accident a few years before that had scarred his face was rather severely. He also did not share his brother’s penchant for labels and was attired in ordinary garb.

After our initial chitchat, it became abundantly clear that Dmitri and I were not really going to hit it off. He was a devout follower of the Russian Orthodox religion, and upon learning that I was an atheist it was clear that Yevgeny, referred to as Geny, would be taking care of me during my two-day stay.

After our initial day of business, I was dropped at my hotel to freshen up. Geny then collected me at seven p.m. and took me out to dinner. Afterward, we returned to Geny’s apartment for a few drinks, if you can call a bottle of vodka a few drinks. Nadia, Geny’s girlfriend, was away in ‘Mother Russia’ at the time visiting her family. Their apartment was small and modest.

As we imbibed the alcohol he loudly played me his favourite music DVD, a concert by the Scorpions. I couldn’t help thinking that I was rather pleased I wasn’t one of his neighbours. Although both Dimitri and Geny spoke fluent Russian and Chinese, unlike Dimitri, Geny’s English was a little limited. I, however, loved his accent. The word ‘have’ was pronounced as ‘g’eve’, and my name Patrick, became ‘Petrich.’

At around eleven p.m. he called for a taxi, after which I was safely transported back to my hotel. The hotel room that they had arranged for me was wonderful, and I had never seen such a large king-sized bed. In fact, judging by its size it should have been referred to as an ‘emperor’ bed. Never before had I enjoyed such a wonderful night’s sleep, despite all the vodka.

The following day, it was business as usual. During lunch, Lilly and Geny were amazed to find, that although I was in my mid-thirties I was not yet married. Geny seemed more intrigued by this than Lilly. After concluding our business that afternoon Geny again dropped me at my hotel. He also arranged to meet me for dinner, at a very good restaurant located in the hotel I was staying in. The food was great, and again, I enjoyed his company immensely.

During the meal, he asked about my accommodation. Naturally, I went into raptures about the incredible bed. Totally fascinated, Geny asked if I would allow him to see this fantastic bed. When we arrived in my room after dinner, Geny withdrew a bottle of vodka out the shoulder bag he was carrying. With a mischievous smile, he then placed the vodka on the coffee table. On cue, I supplied two glasses, and soon we were again imbibing the transparent liquid.

With drinks in hand, the bed inspection got underway. Geny was very impressed, and after kicking his shoes off was soon bouncing up and down on the bed, like a small boy. “Petrich, this is fucking great,” he stated with a look of sheer delight on his face.

Once on the bed, it became apparent that he had no plans of getting off, any time soon. Intrigued by his enthusiasm I simply sat at the end of the bed, observing his unbridled delight.

After a short while, he said, “I think you are a lot like my brother.”

“What?” I asked almost choking.

“Petrich, my younger brother also likes men,” he stated matter-of-factly before persisting, “Just like you do… I believe.”

Almost swallowing my tongue I did not respond.

“Dmitri acts religious, but that means fuck-all. I know, because I have seen him being fucked many times.” There was a long pause before he again spoke. “In Russia, our neighbour’s boys always used him like a bitch, when we were younger,” he stated with a sardonic laugh.

Observing the puzzled look on my face he chuckled, before resuming, “And he likes it rough just like my Nadia... the Russian way.”

I didn’t know what to say and sat there looking at him like a stunned idiot. Geny looked at me with a malevolent expression before asking, “Do you like it rough Petrich?”

Observing him for a while I finally asked, “What do you mean by rough?”

“Why you don’t let me show you,” he suggested.

I was intrigued with Geny and had really begun to fancy him. There was something almost maniacal, but very sexy about him. After a few glasses of wine added to the vodka we were consuming, my little head was beginning to win the battle of wills over my bigger head, and I was getting fucking horny.

“Are you going to whip me?” I questioned.

“Noooo,” he uttered laughing, and then after a short pause continued, “Strip Petrich, I want to see your body.”

I got up very gingerly and slowly began removing my clothing. Observing me he lay on the bed with his hands behind his head. When my underpants finally came off he chuckled. As I regarded him with a look of bewilderment he quickly responded. “You have a nice cock, very nice. Poor Dmitri, I think he must take after my mother’s side of the family. He has a very small dick, not like me and our father,” he concluded.

HannaChoko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaChoko

Gradually, Geny moved off the bed towards me. Walking around my body he murmured his approval. “Do you trust me, Petrich?” He eventually asked.

I shrugged noncommittally. I was a little nervous but totally captivated. Placing his shoulder bag on the bed next to us he retrieved a pair of leather handcuffs. As I screwed up my face in an expression of mock horror he laughed and said, “You will enjoy this, I promise Petrich.”

I had never been restrained in any manner before, but thought ‘what the hell.’ Soon my wrists were manacled behind my back. Wrapping his arms around me, he gently began caressing my body and kissing my neck. During this process, he kept removing articles of clothing from his body. When Geny was totally naked I finally got a look at him. Geny had a lovely body, but like his face, there were numerous scars all over him. The accident he was involved in must have been hectic.

Geny then moved through to the bathroom before returning with a huge bath sheet. After placing it on the bed lengthwise, he encouraged me to get onto my stomach. He climbed onto my body and seated himself on my backside, with his knees on either side of me. Again, he pulled an object out of his bag that I didn’t properly see. After instructing me to lift my head and open my mouth, a ball gag was pushed in my mouth before being fastened behind my head.

‘Oh fuck,’ I thought, ‘this is getting a little extreme for me.’

As he lowered his torso onto me his knees pushed my legs apart, before kissing and licking my neck and ears. After a minute or two, he spoke. “Petrich… now I will teach you the Russian way of fucking.”

Geny bit onto my shoulder. At first, it wasn’t too hectic, but soon the bites escalated meaningfully. Constantly moving from side to side, on my shoulders and upper back, his teeth gripped and tugged my flesh. With my wrists restrained he had full control over my body, and my stifled cries and groans were quelled by the gag. On and on, he continued grunting like a feasting animal. Traumatized at first, I was astonished to find myself becoming more and more turned on as my cock rapidly stiffened.

Nestled in my crack, Geny’s rigid knob vigorously rubbed and moistened my hole. Shortly, he once more lifted up and retrieved another object from the bag. Showing it to me he sniggered. It was the most hectic butt-plug I had ever seen and was covered in protuberances. Turning his body around and facing away from my head, he sat on my back and began tantalizing my hole with the disgusting object. I heard and felt, copious amounts of saliva being gobbed onto my manhole.

As I squirmed the invasion of my hole began, with Geny rotating the plug to and fro. As the plug probed ever deeper I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Finally, with the plug completely inserted, Geny’s hands began to percussively rain down on my arse.

After lifting off my back Geny turned me over before moving between my legs then with his knees, he pushed my thighs apart. With my legs aloft, his right hand began to manipulate the butt plug in my hole once more. Geny’s left hand then started tormenting my tits. The more I writhed the more he gloated. Finally letting go of the plug, he lowered his head onto my chest, as my nipples now became the focus of his aggressive desires.

My body heaved and shuddered as his teeth brutalized my tits. I couldn’t believe how his actions were stimulating me. His power over me, and my total submission was taking me to a place of bliss that I had never experienced before.

After lifting his torso a short while later, Geny swiftly extracted the plug out my arse before replacing it with his large cock. He now commenced thrusting into me, before he again lowered his body onto mine.

As my gag was removed his mouth closed on my lips before I could utter a word. Thankfully, it appeared that my ‘torture’ had ended and that our lovemaking had begun. Controlling my head in his hands Geny explored every inch of my head. My pleasure was further enhanced by his powerful butt spearing. After my earlier ‘suffering’ I was now being richly rewarded for the ‘abuse’ that been ‘forced’ on me, and I could not have been happier.

When my body was turned around a while later, Geny quickly impaled his knob into me once more. Gripping hold of my tied wrists, Geny rode me like a rodeo cowboy. My pleasure built rapidly and I could feel my balls begin to tighten, after which I shot the biggest load of my life, to grunts of approval from him.

“You are a bol’shaya suka (great bitch), Petrich,” he growled. Moments later he roared, as he thumped his spunk into me.

Slumping onto me after Geny asked, “Do you like the Russian way, Petrich?”

“Yes, fuck yes,” I murmured, before asking, “Are you going to untie me now?”

“No Petrich, tonight you are my prisoner. Tomorrow morning I will set you free. The night is still young.” Geny stated emphatically. We had very little sleep that night.

Thankfully, the ‘torture’ did not scale the heights of our former encounter. Geny loved the Mutt and Jeff (hard and soft), approach to sex. I was turned, kissed, bitten, licked, smacked, sucked and fucked, throughout the night. I never experienced such an exhilarating night of sexual tumult.

After a driver from the company picked us up at the hotel the following day, Geny escorted me back to the ferry. As he waved goodbye I could have sworn there was a look of affection in his eyes. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Sadly, I never saw Geny again. A few months later, Dmitri found himself on the wrong side of the Chinese authorities and was summarily asked to leave the country. Who knows why?

The company was fortunately taken over by a charming Chinese businessman, who up until then had been a silent partner. My future trips, however, were never as exciting as my initial visit.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments