Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The System

"Frolicking in the foster care system…"

15
1 Comment 1
13.2k Views 13.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

At the age of six, I entered the foster care system. Having been born out of wedlock I never knew my biological father. I am not sure that my mother knew who he was either. She was a troubled individual and it was deemed appropriate that I be placed with Shirley and Luke, my first foster parents, to have a normal upbringing. I had an erratic life with my mother prior to that, and having been ostracised by her family before my birth, I am not sure they even knew of my existence. I did see her over the following ten years, but less and less frequently as time passed.

When I was sixteen, Luke, already in his early sixties, had a severe stroke and passed away soon after. He had always been the anchor in our household and with him gone there was no way Shirley could care for me. She was taken in by her sister after Luke passed and there simply wasn’t any room for me. After ten wonderful years, I again found myself being processed in the foster care system. The foster care officer placed in charge of me was a creepy man named John. He was thickset, ugly, and hairy. John had the fattest fingers I had ever seen on a human.

With glee, John told me that he had the perfect family to place me with. Rod and Doris were in their late thirties and had never had children. I wouldn’t even have to change schools as they lived two blocks away from my former foster parents. I sat in John’s office waiting till five p.m., after which I was taken and introduced to my new family.

After a short drive, we arrived at a large unkempt house. Upon alighting from the vehicle a lanky rough looking man approached us and introduced himself as Rod. Rod’s hands were mucky and although his fingernails were short, his nails had dark peripheries. Rod had his own business restoring vehicles. Upon seeing me, Rod’s eyes lit up salaciously, making me feel like a sexual offering that was being delivered into his dirty clutches. Rod had a fair complexion, long hair, and a moth-eaten looking goatee. When he smiled his nicotine-stained teeth flashed at me. Assisting me with my two suitcases Rod, led us into the house.

Doris, his wife, was the most indifferent person I had ever met and scarcely acknowledged me when I walked indoors. She was slovenly and ambled about lifelessly, as if in existence mode.

John, Rod, and I sat in the lounge chatting for a while before John got up to leave. He remarked that he would be popping by from time to time to check up on me. Once John departed, Rod gave me the grand tour before carrying my suitcase upstairs. I was shown to my room in the centre of the passage.

The room to the left was Rod’s bedroom, which he occupied alone due to his snoring problem. The bedroom on the right was a spare room and almost never used. There was also a bathroom upstairs, with a basin, shower, and toilet, which he and I would share.

Downstairs, the large lounge, dining room, and kitchen were all open planned. Doris’ bedroom had an en-suite bathroom that was directly beneath the upstairs spare bedroom. Rod then showed me his man-cave, which was located below his bedroom. It contained a large dirty couch and huge flat-screen television. I was assured that it had been sound-proofed and informed that I was never to enter there unless invited. It stank of masculinity and cigarettes. Tour complete, we sat down to supper. Conversation at the table was limited with Doris hardly uttering a word, as she liberally drank her wine.

When we finished dinner, Doris performed her perfunctory task of clearing and cleaning.

Offering to assist Doris I was bluntly told by Rod, “That’s women’s work, and your help isn’t required.”

I was then invited into the man-cave to watch television. Enveloped by male odour and cigarette smoke, Rod and I watched some or other nonsense for the next couple of hours. Upon asking what Doris was doing a while later, I was told that she would probably be in la-la land by then because she was addicted to sleeping tablets.

At around nine p.m. Rod and I headed upstairs. Rod sat on my double bed as I unpacked my belongings. Having completed the job, I left for the bathroom to brush my teeth. After my arrival back in the bedroom, I hovered about expecting Rod to leave. Remaining seated on my bed, however, he then asked, “Are you cock-shy or something?”

Smiling nervously I stripped and hastily put on my pyjama shorts. Rod’s eyes radiated desire during my entire ritual.

Next, after pulling the duvet open he motioned for me to get into bed, before stating, “I am going to love having you around Billy.” I thanked him for his generosity before he bent over me and gave me a goodnight kiss on my forehead. As he did so his smoker’s breath and strong body odour lingered over me.

After he left thoughts raced through my head. I knew I was gay and had often been told I was as pretty as a girl. Being five foot six inches tall, blond, and blue-eyed, I was like a fuck-magnet to bi-curious and gay men. At school, I had often been hit-on by boys who saw me as an easy target after they had been spurned by reluctant girlfriends. I also had a premonition that my new foster setup was not entirely altruistic. I furthermore wondered about John’s role in this masquerade, feeling sure that he and Rod were in cahoots. Troubled, I finally fell asleep.

When I showered the following morning Rod joined me in the bathroom. Also naked, I got a good look at him. Rod’s body hair was wispy like his goatee and he was skinnier than I had first thought. Rod had a very pale body, making his darker coarse hands seem rather odd. He had a long thin cock, which nestled on an elongated ballbag dangling halfway down his thighs. A flappy foreskin drooped an inch past his dick-head. I was, however, pleased that he also showered because he really needed to.

Arriving back home after school that day Doris was on the couch, having a nap. I ate a sandwich, which I presumed was for me, before going to my room. At around five p.m. Rod arrived home, after which I joined him in the lounge, as Doris busied herself in the kitchen preparing our evening meal. The same routine was followed as the night before and we were soon in the man-cave, watching television after dinner. With his arm on the backrest of the couch, Rod ruffled my hair from time to time. Shifting his body occasionally, he was shortly right next to me on the couch.

An hour later he asked me if I liked porn. I shrugged in a noncommittal fashion before he got up and inserted a DVD into the machine. Presently, we were watching a petite woman being fucked silly by two huge hunks. Seated directly next to me with his left arm slumped around my shoulders, Rod pushed his right hand into his tracksuit pants. As he toyed with his knob his breathing began to intensify. Pushing his pants down eventually, his entire package flopped out on display. When Rod began tugging on his stiff pole I pretended to be engrossed in the movie and did my best not to stare blatantly.

He timed his ejaculation perfectly with the onscreen action and as cum gushed from the two studs in the movie, Rod shot a huge load all over his t-shirt. As he rubbed his sperm into his t-shirt, I arose and announced that it was time for me to head off to bed. After thanking him for the entertainment I made my way upstairs. Prior to switching my bedside lamp off, Rod entered my room and approached me. Bending over me he kissed me on my lips. The kiss wasn’t prolonged but sensually sustained. Ruffling my hair, he then bid me goodnight before leaving.

Rod only worked half days on Saturdays and invited me along to meet his crew. I had never seen such a motley bunch in my life. There was enough ink to sustain a tattoo parlour for a year. They were a nice bunch of guys, however, and I spent an enjoyable morning in their company. Rod took me to a steakhouse for lunch after work and thereafter, we spent the afternoon watching sport in the man-cave.

Rod had not showered that morning and I would come to realize, that personal hygiene wasn’t a daily priority in his life. I also got to whiff his sweaty armpit when he placed his arm around my shoulders as we observed the screen.

After supper and Doris’ departure, Rod and I again returned to the cave and watched another DVD.

This time it was bisexual with two men paying a lot of attention to one another. Rod soon got up off the couch and stripped naked before re-joining me. I was invited to follow suit and somewhat reluctantly did so. We both had hard-ons as I returned to my seat. Leaning over me, Rod closed in on my mouth and this time the kiss was sustained. He loved licking and after the inside of my mouth had been thoroughly explored, he turned his attention to the rest of my face.

His breath did not offend me as much as I had feared and the masculine stench from him was also not as off-putting as I had dreaded. Rod’s saliva assault progressed down my body and shortly my dick was swathed with spit. With my body now lying on the couch, my legs were pushed up as his overactive tongue began its raid on my rosebud. Kneeling on the sofa, Rod pulled my body up with my legs in the air and commenced spitting and stabbing his tongue into my hole. With his left arm around my waist, Rod tugged my cock with his right hand.

With the level of excitement, I was experiencing, I fast approached climax. Warning him of this fact he moved his mouth onto my dick and greedily sucked my balls dry. Then, placing me flat on my back Rod climb on top of me and introduced me to the practice of snowballing. Our semen flavoured kiss was awesome and prolonged. Once done, Rod sat on the couch and intimated that it was time for me to reciprocate. Kneeling before him with my knees on the carpet, I began servicing his dick.

Tugging on his floppy balls with my left hand, my right hand grasped hold of his long shaft. I sucked on the loose flappy overhang of his knob, before retracting the foreskin to liberate his cock-head. As the glans escaped its confinement the smell was overpowering. Rod obviously never washed this part of his body. I wanted to bail, but given the satisfaction I had received from him earlier, I followed through.

Rod encouraged me to swallow his cock. It took some time, but with encouragement from him, I soon had most of his dick in my mouth and down my throat. Sensing my growing comfort level, he began face-fucking me in earnest. Things got rather messy as I drooled copiously during my oral battering. Thankfully, he didn’t last too long before I received my reward, after which another snowballing session followed.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

Upon arriving upstairs on our way to bed, Rod steered me into his bedroom. After we undressed, his busy tongue again went to work on me and the smells that had revolted me two days earlier had become like an elixir to me. Rod was becoming the personification of pleasure and I was wallowing in the ripe stench of his virility. Happy as my former life had been, this was a great improvement to a horny teenager. Caught up in the passion I began calling him daddy as we fornicated, which totally delighted him.

Murmuring in my ear he growled, “Always call me daddy when we’re alone, baby.”

As I was turned on my stomach I knew his long dick would soon be slithering into me. Like a tunnelling mole, his knob nuzzled my arse-lips open and excavated. My first anal encounter was euphoric as Rod languidly explored my hole while licking my neck and ears. With groans of satisfaction, he kept repeating, “I love you baby boy.”

I girlishly intoned, “I love you too, daddy.”

Passionately caressing my outstretched arms with his rough hands he delved into my body rhythmically. I begged him to take his time and he did just that. Rod had incredible stamina and kept up our passionate lovemaking for over an hour. Whether on my stomach, my back, or on my side, he incessantly stabbed into me, unloading three times. Finally, we drifted off to sleep with him holding me tightly.

The following morning I was introduced to the usual Sunday routine in this household; Doris would prepare food, place it in the warmer drawer, and then leave for her sister’s house at ten-thirty. There she would spend the rest of the day and evening, only returning early on Monday mornings. No sooner had she left before I was ushered into the cave.

Having both not showered that morning, I also contributed to the manly hum of his lascivious den. With Rod lying on top of me in the sixty-nine position, we sucked each other’s knobs and rimmed one another’s butt-holes for the next hour. Both of us unloaded twice and only altered positions briefly for snowballing interludes.

When we eventually took a break and relaxed with a beer, we consumed the food that Doris had left for us. After lunch, we went upstairs to Rod’s bedroom and fucked like rabbits between waking and sleeping. Our only respite was to consume takeaway pizzas that Rod ordered for dinner.

The following week we continued to follow our nightly ritual in the den, once the engaging Doris had departed. In all fairness to Rod, I was in bed by nine p.m. each night because he was very thoughtful about my scholastic duties. Sex, however, was always great and I could not wait for the over-medicated Doris to fuck-off to bed after dinner.

The following Saturday my life again took an unexpected turn for the better, when I accompanied Rod to his work. Rod often had to visit clients on Saturday mornings, and I got to engage three of his employees more intimately than I had ever imagined. After Rod left the premises, Mickey accompanied me to the toilet when I announced I needed to piss. He was twenty-two years old and the best looking one of all Rods’ employees. Mickey was also littered with tattoos, far more than any of the other guys. Upon our arrival at the urinal, he unzipped his overall and began blatantly playing with himself.

Before long, I was ushered into a toilet stall and unceremoniously fucked by him. There was no foreplay, he simply bent me over the toilet seat and pushed his dick straight into me. Fortunately, he wasn’t very well endowed. Mickey was a sprinter and within minutes shot his load. He zipped up and left with curt thanks.

As I sat on the toilet and expelled his load, I finally got to have the piss, which was the original reason for the visit to the toilet. After pulling my zipper up there was a light knock on my stall door.

As I opened Vinnie was standing in the doorway. Vinnie was stocky, married, and about thirty years old. He closed the door behind him and then pushed me up against the wall. Vinnie was much more sensual than Mickey and began kissing me fervently. After a few minutes of kissing and groping, he pushed my body down onto the toilet seat and liberated his cock from his overall. Vinnie was in a different league to Mickey and his knob was very thick. I immediately set to work on his uncut tool, but could only manage a third of his salami in my mouth.

Unlike Mickey, Vinnie was very gentle and when he entered me from behind later, it was patient and extremely erotic. Once I acclimatized to his girth I couldn’t get enough and begged him to fuck me harder. With wanton delight, he began plundering my hole. When he finally, came he shuddered so uncontrollably that it was like someone having a fit on your back. It took all my strength to avoid concussing myself against the toilet bowl. We resumed our kissing afterward before he departed. Vinnie was awesome!

I once more sat down to dispel another load. After finishing, I arose and on my way to the door encountered Rico. Without pause, he turned my body and frogmarched me back to the last stall. Rico was squat and quite fat. He had a dark complexion and was the least attractive of all the guys. He also really smelt like a grease monkey and was even more robust than Mickey. Rico didn’t cajole, he enslaved.

Bending me over he said, “Gire a la perra, ahora sentirás lo que es ser follada por un toro hispano.”

I then heard his zipper being ripped down before he pushed my shorts lower. My arse felt like it was exploding as his massive cock thumped into me. His strong fingers compressed my rump as he speared my hole in a jarring fashion while grunting like a boar. Unlike Mickey, however, he was not a sprinter. I flailed around the booth protecting my head as he relentless pummelled me. Snorting like an angry bull, he unloaded with a few manic final thrusts. After pulling me up after we were done, he thanked me as he nibbled on my ear.

Before he tucked his cock away I got a quick glance and knew that I would seldom, if ever, see it’s equal. Rico’s knob was fucking huge and was definitely the atomic bomb of masculinity.

I sat on the toilet for a good ten minutes regaining my composure, happier than I had ever been.

That Sunday the same ritual as the previous week was followed at home, except for one small variation. Three places were set for lunch. Without being told I knew John would be joining us because his ‘payment’ from Rod was finally due. It was also clear from the way that John lasciviously stared at me as we ate, that he came to ‘claim’ his reward.

After lunch, John arose and informed Rod that he was taking me off to the man-cave. Rod nodded acquiescently toward John before looking at me with an apologetic smile.

In the cave, I was instructed to remove my clothes as John also began to undress. John was even hairier than I had thought, and he had a fat stubby knob with an oversized purple mushroom head. After he gripped hold of me powerfully, his huge lips covered my mouth and his thick tongue began to squirm like a maddened snake. I had never experienced such a saliva drenched oral onslaught in my life.

Grunting like a pig John eventually pinned my body on the sofa, totally encasing me in his hairy mass. John’s lips now also commenced widening their range and soon my entire face was being slobbered on.

Next, he arose and rearranged my body, with my legs over the backrest of the sofa and my head hallway off the seat. Once I was in the position he wanted, I saw his hairy crotch close in on my head as he leaned over me. Once the ‘mushroom’ had been lodged in my mouth, I almost felt slightly claustrophobic with the amount of hair and flesh encapsulating my head. Fortunately, my skull-fucking was over rather quickly and as he grunted I tasted his ample dose of spunk.

I wrongly presumed that our encounter was over because once I returned to my feet my body was once more encased by John’s hairy arms. Again, the sloppy kissing got underway, and this time even my ears were swathed with spit.

After a short while, John lifted me up and turned me upside down. As my thighs rested on his shoulders, I felt my cock being sucked into John’s mouth. With me dangling off the front of him I was receiving one of the best blowjobs I had ever had. There was no way my mouth could get to his knob, and so I tugged on his dick as a reciprocal gesture.

Shortly, I was so overcome with horniness that I commenced unloading into John’s mouth to lustful groans of approval from him.

When I again got to my feet more kissing ensued and strangely, I was actually really beginning to enjoy his oral approach.

Before long John instructed me to kneel on the sofa in the doggy position, facing away from him. After lodging his dick at my manhole, John began fucking me. It would be more accurate to say that he began stabbing me because his technique was very sporadic. There was no rhythmic thrusting, instead, an all the way in and out punching as he continued hammering his knob into me. Amazingly, once he got underway I really began loving it. Naturally, I gasped and grunted like crazy to enhance the entire experience.

John, however, was in no hurry and constantly pulled out of me to cool down, before once more embarking on another blitzkrieg. During these ‘rest’ periods my torso was pulled up for another salivation session. The power of his clutching fat fingers and his growling as he pistoned my backside was awesome. When he later entered the home stretch, my body was pushed flat on the sofa as his rump frantically pummelled my arse. As John unloaded, Rod entered the room.

“Jesus, Rod, you are a lucky man,” John exclaimed as he got off me.

“Thanks to you, John,” Rod politely acknowledged.

“Well, buddy, are you going to waste this hole?” John asked, with a laugh.

Rod did not, and John remained for another hour. In fact, instead of visiting monthly, he did so every second week, thereafter.

My sex life was awesome and I even grew fond of Doris.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments