Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tradie Bar

"Tradies are tradesmen, rough blue-collar guys who like to work with their ‘hands’…"

4
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

While on business in Australia, I visited a gay bar in a seedier part of town. It was named ‘The Tradie Bar’ and catered for a rougher clientele. I was fully aware of the status quo prior to visiting and very happy to find myself in this location. I found the relaxing ‘no bullshit’ interaction refreshing and the blue-collar guys incredibly hot. This was a far cry from the privileged life that I led in finance, with tight arsed designer dressed yuppies irritating me on a daily basis.

Back home, I frequently visited parks and toilets where these kinds of guys could be found. I loved their base attitude toward fucking and revelled in the skanky heat of the experiences. I often put on an act of resistance, thereby encouraging additional roughness during these encounters. Being ‘manhandled’ and ‘verbally abused’ was like an elixir to me. There was no greater treat for me than getting home after one of my outings and observing my well-smacked arse in the mirror. The one thing that I had missed out on thus far was being fisted. I was very eager to try but wasn’t sure that I would cope with the pain.

Back in the bar, my eyes scanned my fellow patrons. The array of shagginess was very much to my liking and I sincerely hoped that I would end my trip on a high note. The place was teaming with piercings, tattoos, overalls, and testosterone. I would’ve been happy to be gripped by a bunch of these guys, and then thrown over the bar counter and fucked senseless.

There was one guy in particular who really caught my interest. He stood six-feet tall and had a solid masculine frame. He was wearing a dungaree styled jumpsuit with a sleeveless white t-shirt. The jumpsuit was tan coloured and the synthetic fabric had the appearance of worn leather. Unlike many of the guys who were festooned with tattoos, he only had two tattoos that were visible. Both matching tattoos were on his upper arms and were of identical upward pointing chevrons. The three black lines of each chevron were about an inch thick.

From what I could see he also had a stud in his left eyebrow, one through the top of his nose between his eyes, and finally, one through the columella of his nose. In his ears, he wore two black rimmed plugs at least a half inch wide. As he moved his hands about I observed that he wasn’t wearing any rings on his fingers. He had unkempt facial hair and voluminous curls that untidily spilled out from around the sides of the cap he was wearing. His bearing was ‘all man,’ and he made me pant with lust.

The sexy guy was in conversation with three other ‘blokes’ (a word that I had by now grown very accustomed to). Two of the blokes were huge hairy bears dressed in shorts and sleeveless t-shirts. Both sported full dark beards and between them must have weighed five hundred pounds. The other guy was much smaller but equally as hairy. His facial hair, however, was short-cropped. I was very pleased to see that as they conversed, that the sexy man began to glance in my direction more frequently.

Not long after, the three blokes moved away and entered a back passage that led off from the main bar area. To my elation, as they did so the sexy guy moved in my direction.

“What’s your name?” he asked as he stood before me.

“Gus,” I replied.

“Wow, that’s very economical,” he answered, with a smile.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Take a guess,” he said, pointing to one of the chevrons on his arm.

“That’s a chevron,” I said, incredulously.

“You got it. My names Chevron, Chevron Deroubaix… French ancestors,” he resolved with a shrug, before adding, “But everyone just calls me, Chevy.”

“Wow, that’s about as unusual as your eyes,” I replied, having observed that he had one green eye and one blue eye.

“Heterochromatic is what they call it,” he answered.

“So, where are you from?” Chevy inquired.

I told him before we began to chat. After brief life stories were traded, I asked him about the guys that he had been talking to and where they had headed off to.

“The two big blokes, Rant, and Rave are in a relationship and the smaller guy, Robbie, is a cub they have chosen for some fun. There’s a private, members only room back there, and by now Robbie will be having the shit fucked out of him,” he concluded, with a laugh.

“Rant and Rave… Are you serious?” I spluttered.

“Nicknames… Actually, their real names are Randal, and Reeve,” he informed me. “If you like, I’ll take you back there so you can check it out for yourself,” Chevy suggested.

Very keen, I agreed that once we had finished our beers we could do so.

A short while later when we entered the rectangular back room, I observed three sturdy ottomans about a foot and a half apart, down the middle of the room. At the back of the room, there was built-in seating. There were two reds lights on either side of the room that gave off surprisingly good lighting, and hooks that one could hang clothing from, on the left side. As foretold, Robbie was flat on his stomach in a headlock on the first ottoman, with Rant fucking the hell out him. Rave stood next to them barking instructions. Naked, Rant and Rave looked like two silverback gorillas.

The sounds emanating from the three were wild. Robbie kept ‘oomphing’ every time Rant thrust into him as Rant grunted ‘aahs’ while hammering away. Watching them, Rave growled ‘fuck yeah’s’ and ‘fuck him harder’.

“Let’s get naked,” Chevy advised when Rant and Rave swapped positions.

After undressing, I finally saw what was hanging from the long silver chain that Chevy wore around his neck. It was large fist charm. Next, I observed the most impressive dick I had ever laid my eyes upon. Chevy’s uncut cock looked like a curved spear. From its thick base, it tapered slightly before flaring into a very thick and elongated dick-head. Easily entirely over nine inches long, the head of his knob accounted for at least third of the cock’s length.

By now, Rave was going ballistic on top of Robbie as we moved toward the ottoman, and Rant was happily tugging on his fat knob as we joined him.

“The cub has been well opened for that monster dick of yours. Would you like a go?” Rant then asked Chevy. When Chevy glanced at me, Rant quickly added, “Don’t worry, Rave and I will get Gus well primed for you in the meanwhile.”

As Rave got off Robbie, Chevy climbed onto Robbie and commenced fucking him. Rave immediately told me to put my arms around his neck and after lifting me reversed and placed his back against the wall. As Rave pulled my thighs upward, Rant moved behind me, totally encasing me in sweaty hot fur. With my butt cheeks well opened, Rant wasted no time plugging his thick dick into my arse and in no time my body was being compressed by the two gorillas.

Although Rant and Rave were generally not my taste, I was incredibly turned-on by their machinations. With my head turned to the side, both my ears were also being swamped by their hairy moist mouths. After a few minutes, the two guys changed position.

“I think the cub is ready,” we heard Chevy announce from behind us, a short while later.

As I was released from my hairy clamp, we moved over to the ottoman. Rant and Rave summarily took up station on either side of Robbie, each with an arm and a leg in their grasp. With Robbie spread-eagled, Chevy now began to lube up his hand and arm. After clenching his fingers together into a spear, Chevy commenced working Robbie’s hole. Glancing up at me, Rant informed me that I was about to witness a master in action.

As Robbie grunted and groaned, I watched in awe as Chevy went about his work. His technique was astonishing as twisted and turned his hand while massaging it ever deeper into Robbie’s manhole. When Chevy’s knuckles finally broke through, Robbie let out an incredible howl. This was like music to Rant and Rave’s ears, because a cacophony of approving sounds now burst from their lips. After Chevy’s full insertion he held his hand still for a short while as Robbie whimpered quietly. Thereafter, however, when Chevy really began to up his tempo, loud ‘oomph’s’ were once more heard. What now amazed me was how Robbie began to beg Chevy to punch-fuck him. It was as if he was pleading to be ‘tortured.’

Chevy instantly complied with Robbie’s wishes as decibels around the ottoman escalated. Totally overcome with excitement, Rant blurted, “I’m next.”

After extracting his hand from Robbie’s butt, Chevy got up and stood next to me. He had performed his task and prepared the fuck-bunny for his mates.

Large and masculine as Chevy’s hands were, Rant and Rave had massively fat hands with very broad forearms. How they hell Robbie would cope with those, only goodness knew. True to his word, Rant quickly moved behind Robbie and after lubing up his hand and arm got to work on Robbie’s backside.

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

Unsurprisingly, Robbie then really began to howl with pleasure.

As this was all happening, three more guys entered the room. They all undressed rapidly and were soon watching the action up-close. Chevy then guided me to the furthest ottoman and presently had me on my stomach. Finally, I felt his heavenly cock enter me.

As Chevy speared my butt I saw legs appear before me. “Mind if I joined in, Chevy?” A voice from above asked.

“No problem, Zak,” I heard Chevy reply.

Straddling the ottoman, Zak sat down in front of me and took control of my head. Zak had a long thin uncut dick that fitted my mouth very comfortably. To my joy, his crotch had a heady hum, which did not displease me in the slightest. Happily plugged at both ends, our leisurely train meandered on to the frenetic sounds of the Rant, Rave, and Robbie show, next to us. I was in my own pleasure palace at this point and couldn’t give a shit.

“Do you want me to fist you?” I heard Chevy whisper into my ear after a few minutes.

Extricating myself from Zak’s cock, I answered, “Yes… but I’m shit scared.”

“I’ve got a pill for you… nothing hectic, but it will help you relax,” he answered.

With my mind racing, I replied, “Okay.” I had always wanted to be fisted and had never met a more suitable candidate than Chevy.

Fuck yeah, I thought, why the fuck not!

As I returned to Zak’s knob, Chevy got off me.

“No bro, I’m still busy here,” I heard Chevy say, presumably to some guy who wanted to take over from him.

“Cool, no problem mate,” I heard the other man reply behind me.

Shortly, I once more lifted off Zak’s pungent dick to consume the drug Chevy had retrieved. When I returned to Zak’s knob, Chevy murmured, “This will take a few minutes,” as he re-entered my backside.

A while later when Zak became very excited I knew that I would soon be savouring his spunk. After feasting on his jizz, I felt myself begin to relax as the pill kicked in and it was as if a cloak of calmness had descended upon me.

Glancing in Robbie’s direction once Zak had departed, I noticed that Rant and Rave had obviously ended their onslaught because they were nowhere to be seen. Robbie, however, had a new arm embedded up his backside.

Chevy lifted off me and soon I felt his hand commence its anal exploration. Nervous as hell, I tried to relax as much as possible. I wanted to cross this Rubicon and I was going to give it a full go. The pleasure of his other hand sensually stroking my back also helped to calm me. Another cock now appeared at my mouth, which also helped to assuage my anxiousness. New boy, who introduced himself as Mannie had a much fatter knob than Zak. This added distraction, however, was also a welcome relief.

As I struggled to accommodate Mannie’s dick, Chevy hand began to work its magic on my backside. Mannie and Chevy kept up an encouraging dialogue throughout because when Chevy’s knuckles broke through my sphincter, it was a lot less hectic than I had anticipated.

Fuck me, I thought, I’m in… I’ve joined the ‘fisting’ fraternity.

Sensibly, Chevy did not give me the real working over as poor Robbie had received. His approach with me was far more measured and relaxed. I loved the stimulation and found the oscillation of his hand extremely gratifying. Mannie’s pacifier also worked magically at the other end. After Mannie unloaded his seed into me several minutes later, Chevy removed his hand and reinserted his dick into me. As Chevy began to spear my butt another knob demanded my mouth.

The new cock was far larger his forerunners. Kenny, the newcomer, was also far less gentle than the two guys before him. With skanky workman’s hands excitedly controlling my head, my throat received a harsh bashing from his large mushroom headed knob. When he finally unloaded, his cum had an unpleasant bitter taste.

Not far behind Kenny, Chevy also spewed in my backside shortly, before we finally got dressed and moved back to the bar.

“Where are you staying?” Chevy asked me, back at the bar counter.

When I mentioned the hotel he let out an approving sigh, telling me that he had heard that this was the fanciest hotel in the city.

“Would you like to see it?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah,” he replied.

“Well… let’s go,” I answered.

Chevy was very nervous about his appearance as we drove to the hotel in a taxi. I assured him that as the elevators were before the reception area and therefore, he had nothing to be concerned about. Once we entered my suite he was completely gobsmacked. There was a look of total wonder on his face and I realized that he was utterly unaccustomed to this level of luxury. I allowed him to imbibe the atmosphere with a drink in hand and acclimatize to the lavishness of his surroundings.

“Fuck, mate, you must be a big deal at your company,” he finally said.

I did not answer and merely tried to make him feel as welcome and comfortable as possible. We sat in the lounge area for quite some time just nattering about nothing in particular.

“When do you leave for home?” he finally asked.

“Day after tomorrow,” I informed him. I went on to say that I had concluded all my business that afternoon and had Saturday, the following day, all to myself. My flight back home was only on Sunday at one o’clock.

“If you like, you can spend the day with me tomorrow,” I suggested, before adding, “That’s if you aren’t working.”

“I really don’t want to put you out of your way or anything like that,” he replied.

“You won’t,” I replied. “In fact, I even promise to make sure you are even properly fed,” I concluded, with a smile.

Chevy was particularly impressed by the massive king-sized bed, and not long after we were romping on it. I was very impressed by his double feature before we fell asleep that night. The room at the back of the bar had been very frenetic, and the change of pace was incredibly enjoyable. Some men are simply born to fuck and Chevy was definitely the head of that class.

The following morning we had a stupendous in the room, before relaxing on the pool deck. Fortunately, there was a very good clothing store next to the hotel where I bought him a bathing suit, shorts, a t-shirt, and a pair of flip-flops. We had a light lunch on the deck before eventually returning to my suite late in the afternoon.

After another fuck session, we had a shower, before I ordered a spectacular meal that was served in my room. It was clear that Chevy had never consumed food of that calibre before and he didn’t stop raving, throughout the meal.

That night we again sat on the pool deck luxuriating in the evening balmy evening air. After a few more drinks and a swim, we finally made our way back to my suite. I was rather sad that I would be on my way to the airport at ten the following morning and had already discussed, that as Chevy’s apartment was en route, I would drop him off there.

There was, however, one more thing that I wanted to experience before left for home. I had been totally fascinated with Robbie’s ecstasy the previous evening when he got severely punch-fucked and wanted to experience that for myself. The fisting thing had really caught my fancy and I knew that going forward, it would play a large part in my sex life.

“Do you have any more of those pills from last night?” I asked Chevy.

“Sure,” he answered, producing a small packet from his pocket.

“I want you to seriously ‘abuse’ my man cunt,” I informed him.

“Jeez, bro, are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes. I want to experience the bliss that I saw on Robbie’s face last night,” I answered.

“Robbie is a seasoned veteran,” Chevy forewarned me.

“Well, then I guess I need a fast-track in anal punishment,” I replied, earnestly.

With a shrug, he answered, “Okay, but you’d better take two pills.”

I did as told and several minutes later felt incredibly relaxed. Chevy once more commenced a slow build-up as he had done the previous evening, but then he went into overdrive. Even with the pills, his attack was hectic, but I was totally determined to experience the full Monty. When Chevy finally inserted his dick into the palm of his hand that was embedded in my arse, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Stunning as his onslaught had been, I was completely exhausted afterward. Not long after, we both fell asleep.

The following morning we again had a fantastic early breakfast, after which I was fucked one final time. After showering, we finally departed from the hotel before I dropped Chevy off at his apartment. I cannot say that my flight home was very comfortable because my backside ached all the way. The discomfort, however, constantly put a smile on my face.

When I finally arrived home and unpacked my luggage after the trip, I was astonished to find a stainless steel chain with a fist charm in my baggage. With great pride, I put it around my neck.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments