Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vines

"Teen boys in a secret place in the woods. A first time experience."

8
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is a true story about my first sexual experience with two friends in the woods almost twenty years ago. Kevin and I were sixteen at the time and Sean was a little older at seventeen. 

We grew up exploring the massive woods around my rural home. We'd wander the deer trails and stream beds discovering new places. Each place had a name like the clearing, the falls and the caves. We practically lived in the woods, enjoying her swimming holes, making new trails, building forts and playing army games. It was a great place to grow up.

On one adventure, my best friend Kevin and I found a hidden place well off the trails. It was an unusually large crop of trees overgrown with thick vines. It was like a jungle in the middle of a northeastern American forest. Tangled nets of vines twisted between the trees. Some hung down low from high branches and we could swing on them! But the best feature of all was "the nest", a mesh of vines suspended between three trees that we could sit in. It was about fifteen feet off the ground and a mess when we found it, but Kev and I pruned and reinforced it. We weaved in smaller vines as a sort of bedding and it was very comfortable. We named the place the vines. We'd often hang out there, flipping through the Playboys and smoking the cigarettes we stole from our fathers.

In our neighborhood, Sean was a kid our age that our parents forbid us to hang out with. He looked fierce and we grew up fearing him, but he wasn't any bigger than we were. We avoided him mostly. As it turned out, Sean spent most of his twenties in the local jail for things like burglary, but I heard he turned things around later in life.

One summer morning, Kev and I were heading out to the vines and ran into Sean along the way. He asked what we're doing.

"Goin in the woods," we said.

"Cool," he said.. not even asking if it's okay.

We didn't want Sean to know about the vines. He wanted to go to the caves anyhow, so that was fine. He had something to show us. We agreed. The caves were neat. They were large dark holes on the rocky side of a hill near a stream. The holes were deep enough to hide in.

We reached the caves. Sean had some pot. We smoked it up and were actually having fun with Sean, laughing our heads off. We decided to let him in on our secret about the vines.

Nicely stoned, we made our way there. As soon as he saw it, Sean flipped out about how awesome it was. That made us feel pretty good.

"No shit! Look at that!" Sean said pointing up to the nest. He scrambled up the tree into it. "I'm the fuckin King!" he hollered. He pulled off his shirt and pounded his chest like he was Tarzan or something. We laughed looking up at him. Then he did something we didn't expect at all. He kicked off his shoes and pulled down his shorts and underwear, tossing them to the ground. There he was in our nest, buck naked like an animal. Holy shit he had a big dick. Figures he did.

"Come on you fuckers. Get up here with me!"

We didn't know what to do. I had never stripped down in front of anyone and wasn't about to start with Sean. I couldn't tell if Kev was into it.

After some thought, I figured this was our place. I could do whatever I want. Hell with Sean. Nervously, I started to climb up.

"What the fuck man?" he yelled down. "Get naked and climb up!"

Kevin and I looked at each other and shrugged. We were still pretty high. "Ah fuck it," I said.

We took off everything including our boots. Kev's soft dick was bigger than Sean's. Mine wasn't much smaller, if at all.

The feeling of being naked in the woods was immediately exhilarating.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Why hadn't I tried this before? I could feel the soft ground and the sticky pine needles under my bare feet. The cool wind flowed around my body. I had goosebumps all over and was flush with embarrassment. I felt very vulnerable.

I started the climb again. It was far more difficult naked. The rough bark rubbed against my body as I pulled myself up by the vines that wrapped the tree. I had to be careful to avoid the sharp broken branches. Because I had to straddle the tree at places, the feeling against the tree made me very hard.

Sean was perched on the edge of the nest looking down at me flashing his wide shit-eating grin. His legs were spread and his large cock was fully erect. I thought he looked like a monkey with a banana. That was about the size of it.

Sean pulled me up into the nest and we watched Kev do his climb. Like Sean and me, Kev was built strong. I enjoyed seeing all of his muscles working with the climb. I would have never told Kev this, but he had a really nice body. We pulled him up into the nest. The three of us sat close in a circle with our big boners. It was awkward but highly exciting. I had a strong feeling that something was about to happen next. Whatever it was, I decided I would just go along.

It happened quickly. Sean moved himself to my side. His warm cock rested on my cold leg. He put his hand on my chest and stared at me. I kept a poker face and didn't move. He slowly moved his hand down my chest while looking intently at me. Still, I didn't move. His hand moved further down my stomach and gradually into my pubes. Finally, his hand grasped around my cock and he squeezed gently.

"Jesus," said Kev. He was rubbing himself slowly.

Sean moved his mouth over my cock, teasing me by flicking his tongue around the head. He took my tip into his mouth and sucked gently and then a little harder.

Kev moved in. All I can say is that the three of us turned into something primal. I swear I could hear tribal drums beating in my head. We became like the vines, twisting and urging for places to touch and tether. Our sweaty naked bodies writhed against each other. Seeking and giving pleasure purely through feeling and no thought at all.

So many flashes. The slick velvet feeling of Sean's cock. The pleasurable pain of my balls being squeezed. The rough texture of the vine bedding. The musky smells. Grunts like animals. The salty taste of Sean's cum. My solid cock deep into Sean's mouth exploding.

It was over. We relaxed in the nest, sweaty, exhausted and laughing.

We made a pact then. We agreed we would only be in the vines if we were naked. No matter what. It was a rule that was strictly followed from that point on. It was also very helpful with a girl I brought there a few weeks later, but that's a different story.

There were many more adventures at the vines and other places, but that was my first and one of the best. I've never forgotten the smallest detail.

Many years later as an older adult, I returned to the vines by myself. And wouldn't you know, Sean was in the nest naked! No. I'm kidding of course, but I did imagine him there and all the other experiences I had.

Honoring our pact, I stripped naked before entering the vines, feeling that same sense of exhilaration. The same soft earth under my toes and the wind. Twenty years had passed and the vines had overgrown nearly all my memories of the place. I looked up where the nest was. It was much higher than I remembered. I realized that the growth of the trees over time had pulled it apart and out of reach, just as my life had done to the wonder and joys of my youth. But I am forever fortunate to have lived them as I had.

Published 
Written by dfreman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors