Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman Killer is ...?

"Every girl in the office was in love...."

11
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
The STUD at work is gay!

After two years of driving taxi I was the designated ‘trainer’ for the company. All new drivers spent the day with me learning how to use the radio, log sheets and other necessary tasks for a rather simple job.

One day I get called on the radio to head to the dispatch and pick up a new driver – Jim.

Well, I get down there and meet Jim, a gorgeous hunk of young flesh. He is 5’9”, 190lbs of rippling muscles with a friendly easy going look. We did the training and he started his first shift.

Of course in a very short time all the ladies went gaga over him. He wass everything a woman could want: friendly, outgoing, courteous, cute, great personality and a body to die for. Blond haired, muscled, blue eyes…an Adonis in a crowd of mere mortals.

He joined the office softball team and every Friday, we went for a quick drink at the local watering hole.

He and I hit it off and I even met his parents (he still lived at home) and we would hang out together at times, just for a coffee or game of cards. So in addition to being a fellow employee he also became a friend. We, like all young guys, talked of this and that and off course of our love lives.

He eventually started driving in the next town over (same company), so we didn’t see each other as often even though trips would go between the two towns. If things were slow we would take a coffee break before we headed back to our ‘home’ town.

One evening I got a call and it was Jim. He was wondering if I wanted to come over to his place and maybe we could go out for a drink or 2. That sounded reasonable, so I hopped in my car and made the 15 minute drive to his apartment. He buzzed me in, and as he was just getting out of the shower, I had a coffee while he got ready to go out.

We hit the local club and ordered a drink. With the music going it was quite loud but not unreasonably so. We listened to the music, talked and had a second drink.

I asked if he had found anyone special yet and he replied he hadn’t. I found it strange as he seemed to have everything going for him, couldn’t imagine him single.

Jim eventually said, “It’s pretty quiet in here, I haven’t had dinner, how about we go back to my place and get something to eat?”

Since it was quiet and not much was happening I agreed, we headed out to the car and started the short ride back to his place.

While Jim was driving he drops the shocker.

He put his hand on my thigh and said, “You asked about me finding someone special. I haven’t because it’s you I want. Since the day you trained me, all I could think about was how to get you to fuck me. I dreamed about sucking your cock until you cum in my mouth. Or being fucked hard.”

I am sure my response was no more intelligent than a simple - “Oh!”

“You’re not mad or upset are you? I thought I should tell you the truth.”

“No not angry or mad, just a little surprised.”

“Well I didn’t know how to break the news, so I thought I would just be straight forward,” he said.

Being a punster I said, “There is nothing straight about this conversation.”

He snickered and then said, “Well since you seem cool with the conversation, can I at least suck your cock tonight? You deserve something for me dragging you all the way out here.”

This was mind boggling. Never did I think God’s gift to woman, wasn’t interested in them. Guess you can never judge a book by its cover. We got back to his place and my head was still spinning. This greek god wanted to be fucked by me

So we got back at the apartment and were deciding whether we should start playing then eat or eat first and then have the rest of the night to play.

I asked him, “Do you want to eat first?”

“Eat what would be the better question,” he replies.

We opted for a light dinner first.

I decided to cook the dinner and as I am at the stove, things start to unfold. He stood behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, slowly sliding his hands down to my growing cock.

“Careful,” I said, “we don’t want to have any spills.”

(Yeah corny line I know.)

He nuzzled my neck and said, “Oh I won’t let a drop of your cum spill. I have dreamt of this night since the first day we met.”

He continued to rub my cock and ass, nibbling and kissing my neck, getting my hotter and hotter. I swear the kitchen went up by 20 degrees at least. When I turned to get something off the counter, he dropped to his knees and mouthed my hard-on through my jeans, squeezing my ass and pulling me hard against his mouth, all the time moaning softly.

“Go set the table, sucking or fucking in the kitchen with hot pots on the stove is a bad idea,” I told him.

Reluctantly he got off his knees and set the table. My mind was racing and I could barely think of what I am supposed to be doing. All I could think about was how good it felt having him play with my cock and what was going to happen after dinner.

So we ate and cleaned the dining room. Then it was show time and I was nervous as hell. It still hasn’t sunk in that this guy is a raving queer and all he wants is a cock in his mouth or ass. As we moved into the living room he peeled off his shirt. He stopped me with a hand on my shoulder, I turned and as he wrapped his arms around me, we started kissing. It was heaven. His broad hairy chest against me, his hips pressed forward and rubbing against my cock, my mind was reeling. He peeled my shirt over my head and started to rub my chest, as we frantically necked, tongues exploring and fighting in our mouths. As I slid my tongue into his mouth, he sucked it as if it were my cock. We eventually made it to the sofa and sank into it, never breaking our embrace.

It was like high school all over again. We were necking and running hands over each others bodies, exploring and delighting in the pleasures.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

From caresses on the chest, and neck his hands worked their way down over my abs to my rock hard cock. I was ready for anything at this point. He rubbed my cock through my jeans and slid his hand down to my balls, gently squeezing and stroking them. He licked and sucked my nipples while his hand undid the snap on my jeans and slid down the zipper. He reached into my pants and started stroking my cock, steadily moaning with the pleasure of exploring my body. As he stroked my cock he started to slide my jeans down.

Eventually he moved off the sofa, knelt on the floor and pulled my jeans and briefs off completely. My hard cock and balls were now in full view of my hungry cocksucker. His eyes glowed with anticipation. He took my foot, massaging it gently, and then started to suck on my toes, he eyes the whole time looking up at me, with innocence and lust. After sucking on my toes, (wow never knew how erotic that is) he licked and kissed my legs, his hands rubbing me as he worked his way towards my rigid cock, teasing but not touching my twitching cock. As his mouth worked its way up my legs, I am running my fingers through his hair and enjoying the sensations.

He slowly worked his way up, nearing my balls and cock, licking and nuzzling my inner thighs. He bypasses my cock, and worked his way back to my nipples and then we are kissing again, his crotch pressed against my dick. I reached down and began to undo his pants and he groaned softly. I stood him up and he got out of his pants. We were both naked now, hot, sweating and horny as hell. He leaned down, kissing me on the mouth and then sank onto me, our hard cocks rubbing against each other. Lifting his weight slightly he reached down and grabbed our two cocks in his hand, jerking both of our together. I thought I would lose my load right then.

The couch was just too awkward and somehow be ended up on the floor of the living room. In the process of getting to the floor, his head ended up at my waist. Effortlessly he moved slightly and the next thing I felt was his warm breath on my cock. As he cupped my balls, he began to lick the pre-cum from my oozing cock then, lightly ran his tongue down the length of my cock to my balls.

Meanwhile, as he teased and tortured my aching cock, I started squeezing and caressing his ass. I slid my hands down the crack of his ass, finally reaching and gently squeezing his balls.

He groaned “Oh god” and squirmed with joy while squeezing my cock a little harder.

As his hand slid down to the base of my cock, I felt his warm wet mouth engulf the head of my cock, pure ecstasy. He started with just my head in his mouth, his tongue working its way around and over my swollen head, his hand continued to stroke the rest of my throbbing ass plugger.

As he sucked my cock, deep throating me, I grabbed some lube, drizzled in on his ass and began playing with his man cunt. As my fingers slowly penetrated his tight ass, he rammed his mouth onto my cock burying his face in my crotch, his ass squirming as my fingers probed deeper into his ass.

He pulled his mouth from my cock, and gasped, “God I want to be fucked now. I want your hard cock in my ass.”

I told him, “Get on your hands and knees and get that ass in the air.”

He immediately got ready to be fucked doggy style. I lubed his ass and my cock. I started to slide my cock up and down his ass-crack, teasing his tight puckered hole. He was stroking his cock while I began to gently press the head of my cock into his ass.

Ever so slowly I started to push my swollen head against his resisting ass. Slowly his hole started to open for my cock. He was groaning with pleasure as my cock started to penetrate his ass tight fucking ass. I eased my cock in as he was gasped and pushed back against me. Finally I had my entire cock buried in his tight asshole, pausing as he gasped and groaned.

I slowly pulled my cock outwards, as he smiled and said, “Oh god fuck me, fuck my ass.”

I fucked him with slow deep steady strokes, his body rocking gently with the motion each time I buried my cock. He was jacking himself off as I fucked him. Each time I shoved my cock forward he rocked backwards driving my hard cock deep inside him.

It felt so good and I started to fuck him a little faster and harder.

“Oh yes, slam your cock into my ass,” he begged.

I held his hips tight as I hammered my cock home each time, his ass gripping my cock tightly.

As I pounded his ass he suddenly shouted, “Fuck I’m cumming, oh my fucking god.”

With his cum squirting on the floor I was about ready to cum too. I shortened my strokes so my head was feeling the tight ring of his ass, squeezing tight on my swollen cock. My balls were pulled up tight and tingling as I fucked him faster, the pressure building in my cock and balls.

“Oh fuck, I am going to cum,” I moaned.

“God yes, cum in my ass,” he begged, squeezing my cock with his ass.

I drove my cock home as I started to blow my load. Spasms took over as I came, shooting my load into his ass. With each spasm I grunted and drove my cock hard into his ass.

Finally I collapsed over him, our hot sweaty bodies, exhausted with the fucking. As my cock softened and slid out his ass, he rolled over onto his back and we laid there sweating and spent.

He kissed me and muttered, “Fuck that felt so good. I wish I hadn’t waited so long.”

Eventually we got off the floor, stood naked on the patio, viewing the city laid out below us as we had smoke. Finishing the cigarette, we went back inside. He asked if I wanted to spend the night, so we headed into the bedroom to cuddle and sleep.

Come morning, I was spooned against his back and ass. My cock started to stir from the pressure of his ass against it, slowly swelling until rigid.

Softly I heard him ask, “Will you fuck me again before we get up for work?”, as he ground his ass against my hard-on.

Published 
Written by canuck45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments