Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom Drops Off My Work

"My best friend saw my erection. What could have happened?"

8
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Tom was my first obsession. I thought about this straight guy every day. This story is about one of the times I wish more could have happened between us."

Tom was an old friend of mine. He has deep blue eyes and had bright blond, fluffy hair that darkened as we got older. He was beautiful, a Simpsons loving geek and my closest friend. As time went on my thoughts of him would involve a lot more nudity... And rubbing! The fuzzy, warm feeling in my chest and the tightening feeling in my pants helped me realise I wasn't straight. But he was. And I'd learn that this can put a strain on your friendships. You get over it and move on, but sometimes, the fantasies stay with you...

What Really Happened
We were sixteen. It was the week when we had to take all our project work home but I wasn't well enough to get it. Friday rolled around and on Fridays, Tom would normally come over. I'd cancelled because I was ill, but he was going to pop by to drop off my stuff for me. I'd fallen asleep and was dreaming about him in all different states of undress and arousal.

The knock at the door woke me up and I jumped up off the couch, throwing the blanket off, to go answer the door. Just wearing my pyjamas and no underwear. I opened the door and Tom handed me my stuff. He smirked and laughed a little and then quickly left. I was a bit confused and disappointed he didn't stay to chat. I closed to the door.

When I looked down, I noticed that my cock was rock hard and, as it'd had stiffened in my baggy bottoms, it was really noticeable! People could have camped under there. I was a little embarrassed but the idea that Tom had seen it was kind of hot, too. I went to the PC, fired it up, googled some images of naked and bright-eyed boys. I got totally naked and had a toe-curling wank and got covered in cum. Which ran down my chest and over my crotch as I went upstairs to have a shower.

Years later, Tom did admit to me that he'd had gay thoughts in the past... so there's a chance things could have gone really differently if I hadn't cancelled on him coming over...

What I wish had happened
There's a knock on the door that wakes me up, I've fallen asleep under a blanket on the couch. I know that it has to be Tom. I run to the door, excited to see him, answer it and he hands me some of my project work, smiles and stifles a laugh. He brushes past me, unusually close, and that's when I notice; my cock has gone rock hard and the tip just brushed Tom's side as he went into the living-room. He jumps under the covers and takes the sofa for himself.

I shyly walk in, holding my work to cover my throbbing hard-on. Tom isn't looking at me but has a grin on his face as he grabs the remote and turns off the TV. I put my stuff down and sit on the arm chair.

"Did I miss much this week?" My voice shakes and cracks, my heart is pounding in my chest. I decide to put down my work and I adjust my hard cock so it makes the most obvious trouser tent possible. Tom still isn't looking at me but is now looking at the floor, a bit nervous himself. Tom tells me about a rumour that a lad had been caught wanking by the urinals. As he's telling me about it, I see him wriggle under the blankets like he's getting comfortable.

We continue to chat about it, what people saw, who it was. He turns to look me in the eyes and my face goes bright red and my cock twitches. There's no way he doesn't know about my erection. Apparently, the guy caught jerking-off had a massive cock and a thick bush of pubes. As Tom is talking I notice that the blanket is moving up and down and he's now clearly looking at my cock and the dot of precum that's appeared on my pyjama bottoms. He's blatantly wanking.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

There's a minute or so of silence as he stares at my erection, my hands by my sides, my heart thundering in my chest.

After a while, he says, "I don't blame that guy for having to wank, right there... when you need to, you need to."

He smiles at me but I stay silent, too afraid to speak and say something that could ruin things.

He slides his leg out from under the blanket, it's totally bare and his foot pushes his trousers and undies onto the floor as he says, "you look like you could do with a wank right now, too."

At this point, precum is running down the outside of my bottoms, push through the fabric which has been pulled tight by one of the hardest erections I've ever had.

"You should join me."

He slides the blanket off, revealing his hand wrapped around his hard cock. His flat stomach is peering through his unbuttoned shirt, his black and yellow, stripy tie draped over him. I whip off my top, stand up and pull down my soaked bottoms, my cock springing off the waistband as it's finally free and out in the open in front of my best friend and biggest crush!!

My bottoms are around my ankles and I step out of them to go sit, totally naked next to Tom. He moves so that we can sit facing each other on the couch. Our legs overlapping, we start wanking and moaning. Tom starts telling me about a girl he likes at school and his body convulses as he tells me what he wants to do to her. He's getting close to cumming! I can tell. I tell him there's someone I like at school... and it's him... and I want to feel his cock in my hands. We move to sit side by side and reach over and start jerking and exploring each other.

This is hot but I want more, so I tell him, "get on top of me!"

He straddles me so I can run my hands over his perfect ass and get his cock in my mouth. He moans, "Fuuuuuck!"

He must be liking it! After a while, he climbs down to kneel in front of me and says it's my turn. I feel his warm mouth slide around my cock. It feels so good. He's wanking as he sucks me.

After a while, Tom stands up and says, "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, dude, I'm gonna cum!!" And he points his cock at mine, arches his back and blows thick ropes of cum all over me.

I rub his cum over the head of my dick. It's the most amazing feeling I've ever had. And is soon to be surpassed. Tom rubs his cum all over my chest and fingers my ass and I explode! Waves of pleasure pass over me and my cock continues to tingle for ages and my head is swimming so much I can hardly see.

When my vision focuses, I see him stood in front of me, beautiful and naked.

"That was amazing, we should do that again sometime," he says, as he takes my hand, pulls me to my feet and holds me close.

He kisses me softly at first but soon, I feel his tongue in my mouth, our cum running down our chests and his sticky cock against mine. I keep hold of his hand take us upstairs so we can shower together.

...If only...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Joe1989
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments