Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truck Stop

"Encountering rough love at a truck stop…"

14
8 Comments 8
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I was never into the normal gay life or relationships. I had always been somewhat of a loner and very comfortable in my own company. I grew up in a tough neighbourhood and had always liked rough men. I was not the biggest guy in the world, standing five-foot-ten inches tall, but at least I had a decent dick. Eight thick inches would describe my knob perfectly, and I had always been able to impress my sexual partners with my endowment.

There was a funny story I once read about Rudolf Nureyev, a ballet dancer, who apparently was very promiscuous. Allegedly, when he met up with a male that he wanted to have sex with he always set a challenge; stating that the guy with the biggest cock got to fuck the other one's arse. Apparently, he usually won the contest. On that note, giving or receiving was immaterial to me and I was totally versatile.

When I finally left home and settled into my own place, it was a blessing, I very shortly found my personal heaven. It was a truck stop about five miles out of town. I had chanced upon it by accident one day and thereafter, it became the mainstay of my sex life. Big, smelly, ultra-masculine guys were like magnets to me and the truck stop fulfilled all those needs. I fucked and got fucked regularly, happily satisfying all my sexual requirements. Mostly, we would make out in their trucks in a sweaty haze of funk. From time to time, however, we would go back to my place and I would contentedly return them back to their trucks, once we were done. Quite a few of the truckers also became repeat visitors.

One Tuesday night at the truck stop I met Ilyich. Ilyich was a truck driver and had a weekly routine delivering and collecting goods, between the same two cities. Although he passed this stop twice a week he had never stayed over before. As I sat in my vehicle observing the activity, I saw him make his way to the ablution area.

If I could have handpicked the kind of man I was hopeful to encounter, he surpassed my dreams. He was large and bulky, dripping masculinity. As I quickly made my way to the toilet, I hoped like hell that I would be in luck that evening. Sadly, not all truckers are looking to hook-up and often, the best looking ones are not interested.

Fortunately, Ilyich was at the long steel urinal and it immediately appeared that I was in luck. As we stood side by side our mutual green lights were activated. Without speaking he gave me a smile, and then with a shake of his head beckoned me to follow him.

En route to his truck we introduced ourselves and given his unusual name, he told me that his parents had been born in the Ukraine. The accommodation behind the seats in his truck was rather cramped, but there was, however, a fairly decent sized bed. Ilyich immediately began stripping and I followed suit. His hairy body was magnificent and my excitement just kept escalating. Ilyich’s uncut knob was of average endowment, which I did not mind. Firstly, I was not a size queen and secondly, it was always far more comfortable to suck a guy who was not hung like a horse. Ilyich, though, was very taken with my thick knob.

As we stood before one another he reached out and gripped hold of my thick dick, “My hole is going to enjoy this punishment, Paul,” he uttered, salaciously.

I correctly read this as a clear sign of what was to follow, because he promptly lay back on his bed and pulled his legs back inviting me to fuck him. The horny irony before me was breath-taking, because having a submissive butch man offering to be your bitch, was a total turn-on for me.

Impishly, I decided to teach him some restraint and leisurely knelt, before my mouth attacked his hole voraciously. I had never before met a man who derived so much pleasure from his manhole. Ilyich immediately began whimpering like a horny slut as my tongue speared his butt. His murmurs were mesmerising as I got into full swing.

“Push your pussy lips out for me,” I ordered.

As I nibbled on the soft flesh of his sphincter, Ilyich panted with excitement. Next, I grasped his nuts in my right hand and began to squeeze them. From his ecstasy, I knew that he wanted me to increase my intensity, and so I really began to give his balls a good working over. Cries and gasps flowed from him with a rhapsodic lustiness. Changing hands as I lifted into a crouch position my left hand now grasped his nuts, as the first two fingers of my right hand commenced spearing his arse. As my mouth sheathed his dick, Ilyich began to writhe convulsively.

“Please,” he began to beg, “please, fuck me.”

Straightening my body I placed my fat knob at his manhole. When I looked into his eager eyes, Ilyich simply uttered one word; “Hard.”

As I stabbed into his butt with force, I watched him flinging his head back before growling loudly.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Holding still inside him I waited for his eyes to return to mine, totally exhilarated by his expression once they did. He had the ecstatic look of a pain junkie, as his eyes plainly beseeched me for more of the same.

I pulled my cock all the way out, waited a few seconds, and then slammed my knob back into him. As I began to repeat this process, I also gripped hold of his balls harshly and began to squeeze and tug on them. The euphoric look on his face and the rumbling grunts from him left one in no doubt that Ilyich was in seventh heaven. Once I commenced spearing into him in a staccato fashion, my right hand swung like a pendulum as I started slapping his cock and balls. Noisy affirmative grunts now began to pour from Ilyich’s lips.

One of the truckers I had sex with on a monthly basis was rather sadistic, and always had an array of torture items when he visited my home. Maxwell, the trucker in question, was a real bully and I always spent a few days ‘recuperating,’ after one of his visits. Maxwell thrived on inflicting pain and astonishingly, I just loved it. Now being on the dispensing end, however, was exciting me even more.

As I got into a steadier tempo, skewering his hole, I anchored myself with my left arm and began to strike his chest with the back of my fist. As horny, approving guttural groans burst from him, I joined in with my own verbal attack as I started slapping his face. I was amazed by how tuned-in we were to one another, and by how aggressive I was becoming. My dominance was also being further fuelled by Ilyich’s submissive whimpers.

“Turn over, bitch, and get on your knees,” I ordered.

I again knelt behind him and after gripping his balls hard once more, commenced biting on his puffy balloon knot. Ilyich immediately began tugging on his dick excitedly. A while later, after I got to my feet behind him I commanded him not to cum until I told him to.

“Do you want this cock, you dirty cock-hound?” I barked.

“Yes, please,” he begged, passively.

Next, I began to hammer my fist on his butt, as I yelled, “You don’t deserve this dick, you skanky slut.”

“Please… please, please,” he intoned, pleadingly.

Grabbing hold of his rump with my fingers pressing hard into his flesh, I lined up my knob before I began to jackhammer into him. After lowering my body forward, my right hand once more began to slap the side of his face.

“Do you deserve more punishment?” I growled.

“Yes, pleaaase,” he groaned, meekly.

I again lifted my body and alternating fists, began to punch his backside hard. This excitement had all become too much for me and shortly, my balls began to churn. As I gripped onto his backside tightly, I began to unload into Ilyich. I had never had such a sustained, nor more pleasurable orgasm in my life. My body shuddered as I spewed my seed while groaning appreciably.

After I had withdrawn my knob, Ilyich turned his body and lay on his back. After we smiled our mutual appreciation at one another, all he said was, “Sixty-nine.”

After I climbed on him his mouth greedily sheathed my knob. His oral action was incredible and in no time my dick was rock-hard once more. Goodness knows how he did it, but my knob appeared to be no problem for him. There was no gag reflex at all, as I felt my cock comfortably accommodated in his throat. When I once more punitively gripped hold of his balls, muffled groans of contentment let me know that I was on the right track. As I commenced slapping his confined nut-sac, Ilyich’s hands clamped my backside so hard that I thought he was about to swallow my dick. The harder I slapped his nuts, the more ravenously he worked my knob.

I couldn’t believe how quickly my next orgasm began to approach. I quickly sucked onto his knob, while still tugging his nuts in the process. Our mutual eruptions were literally separated by seconds. Not only was I stunned by the volume of his spunk, but also by the incredible taste of his cream.

When I lifted off him and turned my body, we began kissing passionately. Ilyich stroked my back gently as he murmured gratifying sounds.

Afterwards, we spoke for a long while before I finally left. He had come from a home with an abusive father. I do not wish to relate the story he told, suffice to say that his dad was a terrible bully. Fortunately, there was no sexual abuse involved.

Henceforth, we saw it other at least once a week. I always picked him up at the truck stop and he would spend the night with me. I always hoped that both Ilyich and Maxwell would arrive at the truck stop on the same evening.

Thus far, however, that had not yet happened. ‘What a night that would be,’ I often thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments