Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unlucky Number

"Unlucky for some, but not necessarily for everyone…"

15
12 Comments 12
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Sitting at the bar one evening Brian was bored but as horny as hell. The place wasn’t exactly pumping and the few guys that were there weren’t registering anything above four on his lust-o-meter. He had formerly been to bed with two of the men milling about, but those encounters had been infinitely forgettable.

Lifting his glass he sipped the last bit of wine before putting the empty glass back on the table. He looked at his watch and contemplated leaving. Brian’s cock then twitched, giving him a clear signal that he should remain a while longer. Again, he looked around the bar as if summoning a second opinion, before finally ordering a refill.

After ten more minutes, one or two guys left and one or two more entered the bar. Still, Brian saw nobody that sparked his interest. A couple of minutes later, nevertheless, Brian’s eyes lit up. A tall black guy walked into the bar and stood a short way from him at the counter. The guy was totally bald and clean-shaven and looked like a basketball or baseball player given his size. The man then ordered a beer and once he had taken possession of it, turned slightly to face Brian.

Focussing on the man’s shirt, Brian realized that he worked for a large department store. The name of the store was embroidered above his left pocket, and the name ‘Jarrett’ was embroidered above the right pocket of the shirt.

Pointing at his name, Jarrett then spoke. “Name’s Jarrett.”

“Hi, my name’s Brian,” Brian answered.

There was a brief silence before Jarrett again spoke. “Hope you’re not offended by what I’m about to say, but I can see a lot by looking into someone’s eyes.”

“Oh, really... and what are my eyes telling you?” Brian inquired.

“Horny frustration,” Jarrett replied, with a naughty smile.

Brian wanted to say ‘no shit, Sherlock!’ But instead, he simply smiled in a bemused manner. Brian was totally intrigued by this guy because Jarrett was fucking hot. He had never been to bed with a black guy before, not by choice, but merely by circumstance. Brian wondered if this was going to turn into a ‘business’ proposition and if the outfit was part of Jarrett’s setup.

“So, do you offer a service to people suffering from, ‘horny frustration’?” Brian asked, testing the water.

“I certainly do. I’m what you call, ‘a pacifier,’ and I have the equipment to rid you of your malady.” Jarrett answered, with a twinkle in his eyes.

“And do you charge for that service?” Brian asked, seeking total clarity.

“No, bro, I’m a humanitarian. It’s a free service,” Jarrett stated. “Besides, I have a job,” he concluded, pointing to the store name on his chest.

“Tell me about the ‘equipment’?” Brian asked, pleased that his rent boy concern had been dealt with.

“Well, you should know that the ‘equipment,’ is rather hefty.” Jarrett uttered, with a self-satisfied look on his face.

‘So, what you are telling me is that you have a big cock,” Brian countered, getting to the point.

“No Brian, because that would be a lie… What I am saying, is that I have an enormous dick,” Jarrett retorted, and then after pausing for effect, continued, “Even among my bruthas I am considered extraordinary.”

As Brian’s butt began to tingle, he took the bait. Sniggering, he asked, “Okay, how big are we talking?”

With a look of mock superiority, Jarrett took the game one step further. “I’ll give you a clue, and then you can guess.”

Brian immediately wondered about the object that would be used as a comparison. To his surprize, however, Jarrett said, “It’s an unlucky number.”

Brian took a second or two to process the information, before spluttering, “Thirteen inches… are you fucking serious?”

Jarrett didn’t answer and simply shrugged in a nonplussed manner.

“Really…?” Brian reiterated.

“Where do you live, Brian?” Jarret casually inquired.

“Just… down the road,” Brian replied, almost stammering.

“Well, then why don’t we go to your place and I’ll prove it to you?” Jarrett suggested, in a matter-of-fact way.

Before Brian could respond and as if to disprove the point about Brian’s suggestion of money, Jarrett asked, “May I buy you another drink?”

“Sure,” Brian replied, before gulping down the half glass of wine before him.

As new drinks were ordered, an eerie silence ensued as Brian’s mind went into a spin. If Jarrett was indeed telling the truth, it could be a case of his eyes being bigger than his manhole. Being well-endowed was one thing, but thirteen-inches? Jesus, how the fuck would he cope with that?

Ten minutes later they left the bar and began to make their way to Brian’s apartment. Once inside, Brian did the perfect host thing and asked, “Is there anything I can get for you?”

“Yes… naked,” Jarrett answered, succinctly.

As they began to strip in the bedroom Jarrett’s magnificent body just became more and more incredible. When Jarrett’s underpants were removed, however, Brian had to concentrate with all his might to prevent his jaw from hitting the floor. The thick hooded snake that hung off the front of Jarrett was an apparition, the likes of which Brian had never before seen. It was obscenely large and hung three-quarters down Jarrett’s thighs.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Dear lord, Brian thought, how the fuck is that thing going to fit in my arse?

Observing that Jarrett’s body was totally hairless, Brian asked, “Do you shave your entire body?”

“Yes, the only hairs I have on my body are my eyebrows and eyelashes,” Jarrett answered.

Picking up on the nervous expression on Brian’s face, Jarrett inquired, “Do you have any massage oil? Because it looks like I am going to have to calm you down.”

“I have baby oil?” Brian murmured, still transfixed by Jarrett’s knob.

“Well then, get it,” Jarrett ordered.

Brian rushed to the bathroom and returned with the bottle of oil. After he handed it over, Jarrett said, “Bed, on your stomach, now!”

Brian did as commanded, and shortly Jarrett was resting his backside on Brian’s upper thighs. Next, Brian felt the liquid dribbling on his back before strong circling hands began to spread the oil. Soon, forceful fingers began to knead Brian’s back in the most sensual and pleasing fashion. As Jarrett commenced with his work, Brian could feel a heavy long snake slithering over his butt cheeks and lower back.

“Mmm, let go, baby, release all that tension,” Jarrett intoned, as his hands danced across Brian’s shoulder blades.

The sensation was awesome and incredibly relaxing. Brian could literally feel an evaporation of tension being enticed from his back. It was like an exorcism of sorts was underway as the high priest of de-stressing worked his magic. After several minutes of bliss, Brian felt Jarrett’s body lifting, and then Jarrett’s knees began to separate his thighs.

Next, as Jarrett lowered his torso, Brian could feel the snake nestling more forcefully between his butt cheeks, as if heralding its intentions. For the next minute or so, the snake slithered back and forth, given fair warning of its imminent attack. Then, as Brian felt Jarrett’s hips lifting, he knew that the strike was on the way.

Hypnotically, the snake’s incursion then got underway. It was incessant and never-ending as the creature burrowed ever deeper, as if in search of its prey. Brian began to gasp as his hole was inexorably vanquished by the massive serpent. As Jarret’s hips began to wriggle, the snake delved ever deeper.

“Take it, baby, take it all,” Jarrett began to intone, as he unremittingly excavated Brian’s manhole.

“Oh, god, oh Jesus,” Brian began to mumble as he experienced an occupation of gargantuan proportions.

“Relax, baby, I’m going all the way,” the voice from above Brian asserted.

When their bodies melded, Brian started panting. Fortunately, Jarrett now held still for a short while before hips began to move.

“Now… I’m going to rid you of your horny frustration,” Jarrett declared, as he commenced languidly spearing into Brian.

Brian had no idea how he had managed to accommodate Jarrett’s knob but to his utter amazement, it felt incredible. Jarrett now began to show off his full repertoire. Long slow strokes were administered as Jarrett’s backside moved up and down. Next, Jarrett manipulated his hips in a grinding fashion, embedding the snake to its maximum penetration. Long strokes then again followed, before building up to a more urgent pace of forceful thrusting.

Brian began to grunt as his arse really got hammered. Then a short while later, Jarrett returned to his grinding. This was again followed by long strokes before the heavy hammering once more followed. On and on Jarrett transported Brian into another dimension of fucking. Brian was not sure if he would be able to walk the following day, but would gladly to be confined to a wheelchair while recovering.

When Jarrett finally came, the eruption was of mammoth proportions. As Jarrett force-fed every last drop of his balls into Brian, Brian also unloaded onto his sheets. Afterward, they lay side by side regaining their composure.

Later, Brian finally got to inspect the serpent up close. Holding the snake in his hands, Brian once more couldn’t believe that a creature of that size had fitted into his butt. Brian knew that he would not be able to accommodate Jarret orally, but he nonetheless enthusiastically licked the snake's head.

As if reading Brian’s mind, Jarrett began to tug his snake vigorously in order to quench Brian’s thirst. A minute or so later, Brian was delighted when the serpent again spat its ‘venom.’

Happily, two more anal sessions followed that evening, totally curing Brian of his affliction.

After a few weeks, Jarrett moved in with Brian. An added benefit for Jarrett was that with the store where he worked only a few blocks away, he would save a fortune on transport costs to and from work. As far as Brian was concerned, given his new lucky number, he no longer had to suffer from horny frustration disorder or spend his evenings sitting at the bar, bored out of his mind.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments