Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting for Albert

"A small town, like a small package, can hold some big surprises."

4
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I moved to this semi-rural community several years ago.  The house I found was about four miles out of town, in an area where the houses were located on an acre of land, which meant you could meet and be friendly with your neighbors, but still have a lot of privacy.  The town itself was small, but not so small that everybody knew everybody else.  You could constantly meet new people. 

There were three bars all within a block of each other, and another set a little apart.  One of these bars was friendly to gay people, of which there were a surprising number in this smallish town.  Of the gay people that frequented this bar, there were several of the really swishy type, and several more like me.  And a surprising number of “straight” men dropped in. 

There constantly were guys you had never seen before showing up.  Some of them were married, but wanted their cocks sucked by some ‘queen’.  Some were just friendly and seemed to get a kick out of flirting with the gays.  As with all societies there were many different types.

Over the first year, I had several memorable encounters…but memorable for quite different reasons. 

Once there was a really masculine-looking guy sitting alone in a booth, but turned so he was leaning with his back against the wall and facing the bar.  I was standing with my back to the bar so I could survey the room.  He would look around to see if anyone was looking in his direction, and then put his foot up on the seat.  He had a gaping hole in the crotch of his pants and he’d let his ample cock hang out while looking directly at me. 

It probably should have turned me off, but he was so butch that the whole idea turned me on.  I nodded toward the door, swilled down my drink and left.  Outside I waited for him a ways down the street, and when he came out he followed me to my car. 

I decided I didn’t want to take him all the way to my house, so we went to a cheap motel that catered to prostitutes and their johns, and I rented a room.  All he wanted to do was fuck me.  I mean he wouldn’t let me suck his delicious looking dick.  He dropped his pants and boxers to just below his knees and lay across the bed with his feet on the floor.  I stripped down to only my T-shirt and following his instructions sat on his erect cock, facing him. 

He pulled his plaid shirt up to expose his belly and I rode his big shlong while he amused himself by gently slapping my cock back and forth.  When he came he sort of grunted and panted and bucked his hips.  Then we took the one flimsy towel that was in the bath and wiped ourselves clean, dressed, went outside, said good-bye and went our separate ways, him walking and me driving. 

I never saw him again.

Another Sunday evening I stopped in the bar, which I rarely did.  There was a really good-looking young man of nineteen or twenty, possibly twenty-one, but not a day older.  He kept watching me, and I couldn’t believe my good fortune.  I really didn’t think anything was going to happen.  I decided if it didn’t, then I was just going to go home. 

I finished my beer and went out to my car, which was parked right in front of the bar.  The kid followed me out and leaned up against the wall, propping one foot against the wall.  I sat in the car looking at him, and he staring back at me.  Finally, I decided this was going nowhere fast, so I motioned with my head for him to come over and get in the car, which he did. 

 I said I hadn’t seen him around there before and he said he was from out of state and was visiting his brother.  I asked him if he’d like to go to my house and he asked if I’d bring him back.  I said sure and we left.  We kept chatting on the way and I found him easy to talk to and very likeable. 

When we got near the house he said his brother’s house was near there.  We drove into the driveway and I started to get out of the car.  He hesitated.  I asked him what the matter was, hoping against hope he wasn’t going to chicken out.  He asked me if we could do it there in the car.  I didn’t question him his reasons.  I didn’t want to lose him, so I said okay, if that was what he wanted. 

On the ride home I had reached over a couple of times and groped him, to make sure he knew what I was interested in.  He had shown no objection.  So now I reached for his crotch, squeezed his hardening dick, and tried to unzip his jeans.  He took over and opened them just enough to pull his cock out.  It was a handsome one, but I asked him to pull his balls out too.  So he opened them more and fished out his ball-sac.  I guessed that was all I was going to get. 

I bent over and started sucking, but I wanted this to last as long as I could, so I took it slow, and after going up and down for several minutes would let it slip out of my mouth and lick it and slide my lips up and down it and go back to sucking it.  Then I’d stop and jack it while I made idle chat and then return to sucking. 

Finally, I guess he was getting anxious and when I was jacking him he took over and started beating it earnestly.  I went back down and let him jack it while I kissed the head and licked his piss hole and then removed his hand and sucked him in earnest.  He started breathing hard and squirming and released his load, filling my mouth with shot after shot. 

When he finally finished, I pulled off his dick and licked all of the residual cum off.  He tucked his cock back in his pants (I realized I hadn’t even licked his balls) and said he could walk home.  We got out of the car and I told him he knew where I lived if he wanted to come back.  We said goodnight and he never came back. 

Another memorable time was with a tall good-looking cowboy.  He was wearing jeans, boots, a big belt buckle, a cowboy shirt and a straw hat.  Whether it was authentic or just a costume I knew not, nor did I care.  I started a conversation, decided he knew where he was so he must’ve been interested, and invited him home. 

When we got there we went straight into the bedroom, both of us stripped down to nothing, he lay down on the bed and I went to work on his hard cock, which was probably at least eight inches long.  He was thin with a hard muscular body, as though whatever he did, it was hard work.  As I sucked him, he rolled over on his side so he could move freely and fuck my mouth, then I rolled over on my back and he followed and knelt over me plunging his cock in and out of my mouth. 

I pushed him up so I could maneuver his balls into my mouth while he jerked on his meat.  I moved him again, and he understood what I wanted and positioned his butt over my face and lowered it so I could lick and tongue his ripe asshole.  After several minutes he returned his cock to my face, rubbing it all over my nose and eyes and lips, while I tried to grab it with my mouth.  Then he said he wanted to fuck me. 

I think those were the first words either of us had said since we had entered the bedroom.  I had to get up to both, grease up my asshole, and to get a condom out of the bedside table.  He said no to the condom and I said no condom, no fuck, so he said okay. 

He told me to lie on my stomach and spread my legs, and he placed the head of his big cock against my hole and slowly but steadily pushed it in.  When he got a good rhythm going he fucked me for about five or six minutes, and then told me to roll over on my back.  He lined his cock up with my fuck-hole again and started really working on coming.   I was hoping he was going to kiss me, but he didn’t.  Still and all, I enjoyed looking him in the face as he was fucking me.

He pounded and grunted and almost drove my head against the headboard and finally came, and came, and came.  The juice was probably oozing out of my ass.  He collapsed on top of me and lay there for a good two minutes getting his breathing back to normal.  I had come just before he did, and now my cum was squished between our bodies.  He rolled off me, sat up and looked at his stomach and asked if I had a rag to clean him off with. 

I got up and got one of those disposable ass-wipers and knelt down to wipe his stomach and still semi-erect cock.  I kissed it, but he pulled it away and started putting on his clothes and asked if I was going to give him a ride back downtown.  I said of course and got dressed.  

We talked very little on the ride back.  He said to drop him off at the bus station, told me thanks for everything, and got out of the car.  It had been the wildest most complete sex I had had, and it was dirty sex even though almost nothing had been said.   But in some way, it hadn’t been completely gratifying.    

During the time all of this I have told you about happened, I met a guy named Albert. 

Albert was a nice looking guy with a nice body who was about twenty-seven years old.  Take notice…I said nice, nothing more.  There was nothing spectacular about his looks.  But he was very masculine and seemed completely straight, and there was a lot about him besides his looks to like. 

When we met, it was through his approaching me, and I thought he was hitting on me.  I mean he came on so strong and determined I figured he must want something. But when I tried to do something one time when we were sitting in the car (at his suggestion) he said no.  I thought maybe he didn’t want to seem too anxious, so I tried again, but he again said no.  So I figured that meant no.  Over the following months we became friends, but I wanted more than a mere friendship.  I wanted to be friends with benefits. 

Albert had two buddies who were very different from each other and were not friends.  Their only connection was Albert.  One was named Charlie.  He was a little guy, only about five foot six, who was a natural clown.  He was always in a good mood and a lot of nutty fun to be around.   

I would describe him as cute, more for his size and his personality than his looks.  By that I mean he wasn’t baby-faced, but not bad looking and full of charm.  He worked in the billiard parlor at night. 

The other friend was Tom.  Tom was a very good-looking guy who worked as a waiter in one of the better restaurants in town, but wanted to be a chef.  Tom was serious and more sophisticated than anybody else I had met since I moved here.  I felt he wasn’t going to stick around here for long, except he had a girl-friend to keep him here. 

Let me go back and remind you I said the bar I frequented most was a gay-friendly bar, not a gay bar.  A lot of the customers were straight people, both male and female, with a handful of prostitutes thrown in.  They usually ignored or tolerated the gays, so there was no reason guys like Albert, Charlie and Tom shouldn’t go there, and they were completely accepting of me.  If Albert wanted to be friendly with me, then they would be too.   

One Saturday night when the bar closed, (all the bars closed at one a.m.)  no one seemed ready to call it a night.  I suggested we go to my place as I had beer and tequila.  We piled into my car and everybody was in a festive mood, with Charlie keeping everyone laughing. 

I need to give you an idea of the layout to the entrance to my house.  There wasn’t a garage, but there was a driveway with a parking area, and then a walkway leading about thirty feet to the front door.  Next, to the driveway the land slanted down, so there was like a curb retaining the driveway and a two-foot drop down to the ground. 

Well, when we got out of the car it seemed no one could wait to get inside the house to take a leak, so we all sort of lined up along the side of the driveway and started pissing into the night. 

Albert turned away so I couldn’t see his pisser, as did Tom on the other end of the lineup.  But Charlie, who was standing next to me, started waving his dick around directing his stream in every direction and laughing.  It wasn’t a big dick, but not tiny either.  It seemed just right for his size. 

I noticed when Tom finished pissing he kind of bucked his hips back and had a little difficulty tucking his cock back into his pants, giving me the impression it was of a good size.   

The rest of the night wasn’t unusual.  We, or more they, talked and drank.  Tom never drank too much, and Albert appeared to be able to hold his liquor.  Charlie got pretty wasted, and I was probably way over the legal limit, but at about four they were ready to leave, so I had to take them back downtown, where they all lived although not together.  The thing was I had nowhere for all three of them to sleep, if they would have agreed to stay over.

We repeated that night several times during the next three months.  The pissing off the driveway became the thing to do every time we arrived home.  The third time we went to the house Tom wasn’t with us.  When I had finished pissing and put my dick back in my pants, Charlie was still going.  I leaned forward so I could obviously look at his cock, and he turned so I could get a better look.  Albert didn’t seem to notice.

My desire to have sex with Albert began changing into an obsession.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

 

One Saturday I went to the bar expecting to see him, but he didn’t show up.  This happened every once in a while, as some nights he would decide to be on his own and go to one of the other drinking holes, where he knew other people. 

I had been really horny all afternoon, having all sorts of sex thoughts.  For some reason, when I thought of sex with Albert, I imagined him fucking me, not my sucking his cock, but believe me, I would’ve done whatever he said. 

Anyway, I wanted to see him, so I made the rounds of the other bars looking, with no success.  I was near the billiard parlor so I went in and asked Charlie if he had seen him.  He said no, so I said if he did to tell him I was looking for him and I’d be in Roscoe’s (the unlikely name my hang-out bar). 

It was about twenty minutes before closing time when Charlie came into the bar. 

He said he hadn’t seen Albert.  He had a quick beer, but I could tell he had been drinking at work, which his boss would have fired his ass for.  When the bar closed and we walked out, he asked if he bought a six-pack if he could come up to the house.  I felt frustrated and not the least sleepy, so I said yes, but I had plenty of beer at home and to save his money. 

When we got home he, as usual, got out of the car, pulled his dick out and started pissing.  I walked over to his side and turned him slightly in my direction so I could get a good look at the piss coming out of his piss hole.  He had no qualms about me watching the whole performance. 

When he finished he shook it longer than was necessary and made no attempt to tuck it back in his jeans.  I reached over and took it in my hand and he let go of it and looked at me with a silly grin. 

I said, “Charlie, would you like me to suck your dick?  You know, I will if you want me to.” 

These were the first gay words I had ever said to him. 

Still grinning like a fool, he raised his eyebrows and nodded his head furiously. 

I said, “Come on,” and turned to go in the house. 

He trotted along beside me with his dick still hanging out. 

I said, “You can put away the jewels.  We aren’t ready yet.” 

I showed him into the living room and went in the kitchen to get a couple of beers.  I returned to the living room, handed him one and sat down on the sofa beside him. 

I took a long swig of my beer and said, “Okay, show me what you’ve got,” as if I had never seen it before…but then, I hadn’t seen it hard. 

He stood up and unbuckled his belt, bent over and pushed his jeans and briefs down to his ankles.  When he stood back upright I leaned forward and took his stiff cock into my mouth.  He almost doubled over. 

I sucked it for a minute and holding his hips, moved him back and forth fucking his cock in and out of my mouth.  As I said, it wasn’t a big cock, but somehow it was juicy.  One thing nice about non-monstrous cocks is you can get the whole thing in your mouth, right down to the base, and bury your nose in the pubic hairs.  And then you can work it, doing things with your tongue that drives the guy up the wall. 

And again, it wasn’t small, it just wasn’t extra-long.  Anyway, I was enjoying it almost as much as he was.  I decided he was going to get the suck-off of his life.  I had never before entertained the notion of having actual sex with Charlie.  I had just enjoyed looking at his pecker while he pissed, and having him evidently like my looking at it. 

I had him sit down and I sucked it, licked it, slurped it, kissed it, rubbed it around my face with my tongue out, licked his rather generous ball-sac, sucked his nuts into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue while I jacked his dick, and ran my tongue down between his legs. 

I got down on my knees between his legs and lifted his little butt up in the air and licked and tongue-tickled his ass hole while he whimpered and stroked his cock. 

I got up and made him stand up, (he kicked off his pants and briefs) while I sat back down and had him stand in front of me and showed him again how to fuck my mouth, then stretched out on the sofa with my head resting on the arm while he got over me and continued to fuck my face.  He pulled out and started jacking off rapidly while I licked his cock-head and his balls again.  

I knew he was about to come, but I didn’t intend to waste a drop of his dick-juice.  I don’t believe in face shots.  That’s OK for porno videos so we can see the guy come, but I want my tricks to shoot their loads down my throat. 

I grabbed his hot cock and shoved it back in my mouth and felt it explode.  He was making sounds I can’t accurately describe, but I knew they were sounds of intense pleasure and satisfaction.  His cock jerked and spasmed inside my mouth until there was nothing left to come out of it.  I had drained him dry.

When he regained his strength he started to pull out, but I held him in place until his cock softened.  I then let it slip out, but kissed it and rubbed my face in his groin while he laughed.  I let him get up and slump down on the sofa.  He looked at me again with that goofy grin, like he didn’t know what to say. 

I said, “Has anyone ever sucked you off before?” 

He looked kind of sheepish and shook his head and whispered, “No.” 

Then he said, “I gotta piss,” and stood up and headed toward the bathroom. 

For some reason, I decided to do something I’d only done twice in my entire life. 

I got up and followed him into the bath.  He figured I wanted to watch him piss, as I had outside before.  He seemed a little hesitant this time.  Not exactly embarrassed but just a little reluctant, so I resisted the urge to take hold of his cock while he was pissing, but when the stream slackened I was prepared, and the moment it stopped but I was sure there was another shot or two to come, I quickly bent forward enclosing his dick in my mouth, receiving the last spurt of his piss. 

I hadn’t wanted to drink all of his hot piss, but I wanted a good taste.  

Though surprised, he didn’t react by pulling away, but let me suck the last drops.  When I stood up he didn’t say anything, as though he accepted this as part of the process. 

It was quite late by now, and the logical thing would have been to suggest he spend the night, but I didn’t want him to.  I was through with him and wanted to sleep alone, with no guest to entertain in the morning.  So I said to get dressed and I’d take him home. 

On the way, he appeared to be a little uncomfortable and not in a chatty mood.  All of the clowning was gone.  For some reason I decided to add to his discomfort. 

I asked him if he had enjoyed it.  He said yes and I pushed ahead and asked if it had felt good, (yeah) and if that was the only reason he had liked it or if he really liked doing it (yeah, he guessed). 

I told him how much I had liked sucking his nice cock and I really liked the taste of his cum, (which was true.  It hadn’t been the least bit bitter,) and asked if he’d ever had his ass rimmed before, (which I knew the answer to.  If he hadn’t been sucked, then I was sure he hadn’t been rimmed,) and asked him if he’d like to do it all again sometime.  He said he guessed so.  

I really didn’t want to do anything with him again.  This had been a wild one-time thing to satisfy a momentary lustful craving.  But now when I think about it, I think it might have been fun to be fucked by that little young guy. 

Anyway, I continued talking as I drove slowly toward downtown.  I told him we could do it again if he really wanted to, and there were other things like fucking we could do, but of course it would be just a sometimes thing. 

For some perverse reason I was hoping I was making him uncomfortable because I was putting thoughts in his head he didn’t want there.  And I appeared to be successful, because he kept nodding and agreeing with me, and rearranging his package. 

I then told him I wanted to do the same things with Albert, but Albert wasn’t interested and said I’d make a deal with him.  If he would tell his good buddy what we had done and how good it had been and could convince him to do it too, then I’d suck off the both of them. 

I said I’d suck off Albert while he watched and played with his cock, then I’d suck him off while Albert watched us.  Or I could suck on his dick, then suck on Albert’s and switch back to his and see who came first.  Or they could lie down and put their cocks together and I’d suck and lick them both at the same time.  That would be wild.  

I kept going.  I said I could suck one of them while the other one fucked me in the ass, whichever one wanted to do that.  I’d let them decide who would do what to me.  I’d be their sex slave. 

By the time we pulled up in front of the house where he rented a room, I could see by the dash-lights his cock was hard again, which was just what I had been aiming for. 

I indicated it with my chin and said, “You’d better go in and take care of that, although I doubt you have any more cum left, considering how much you pumped down my throat”.

He got stiffly out of the car, thanked me and hobbled into the house. 

I don’t know if he ever said a word to Albert, but nothing ever happened. 

Not too long after that I found out that Albert had fallen in with the wrong crowd, was using drugs and got in trouble with the law over some petty theft.  Tom had moved on and I never saw him again, and Charlie’s attitude toward me had changed; he was polite but formal.   No more clowning around. 

I had grown bored with the bar scene and stopped going, finding I could pick up guys at dances and graduations and other sorts of social functions I was invited to. 

But it had been fun while it lasted.     

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments