Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanking Willy's Wee Wee

"I get to jerk off my plumber."

7
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
811 words 811 words

For some time we’ve been having problems with the pipes in the basement bathroom and today I finally got around to calling a reliable plumbing company that I’ve used for various jobs over several years.

They’ve sent Willy, a worker that I haven’t seen before. Willy is a nice-looking six-foot guy, about ten years younger than me. He’s got a muscular body, about 220 pounds I’d say, grey hair, and wears glasses. He’s also got a ‘plumber's crack’ which I notice several times while he works on the pipes. His ass looks very hairy.

It’s taken him something like an hour to fix all the pipes and, getting ready to pack up, he tells me we shouldn't have any more leaks. I reach out to shake his right hand.

"Thank you, Willy,” I say, “that looks like an excellent job you’ve done."

In the time he’s been working here, I’ve formed a notion about Willy. So, acting on intuition, as we’re shaking hands, I step closer to him and I drop my left hand to cup his cock and balls through his jeans.

"If I thought you’d like a handjob,” I say, staring into his eyes, “I'd give you one as a special thanks.”

Fortunately, Willy doesn’t seem at all surprised by my move. He certainly doesn’t back away. Instead, his face breaks into a broad grin and he says, “Gosh, Bobby, I wouldn't say no to that. It's been a long time since anyone gave me a handjob."

(Chalk one up to my intuition!)

I match his grin and tell him, ”Okay, come over here to the recliner."

I go to the cupboard for a couple of towels and put one on the seat of the recliner which is leather-covered and would be rather cool to his bare ass.

"Drop 'em and have a seat,” I say.

He slips out of his sneakers, removes his jeans and underwear and sits.

"T-shirt too."

I pull the hassock over to the side of the recliner and sit on it.

Willy’s penis is rather small. His nuts are normal size, but his circumcised pecker peeks out from the foliage of his crotch.

I begin by fondling his nuts with my right hand and rubbing his chest, shoulders and belly with my left hand. I hold his cock and gently pull on it, from base to tip.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Gradually, he gets harder. I caress his nipples with my left hand, teasing them with my fingertips. He sighs. His cock is responding. I continue and soon his cock and nips are both firm and sticking out. His cock has grown to about four inches and it is thin and straight.

I wrap my fingers firmly around his shaft and slowly jerk from base to tip and back down. My thumb and index finger form a circle around his cock and bump against his ridge on the upstroke. He is breathing heavier and humming softly.

I play with his erect nips, pulling them with my fingertips, and Willy says, "Chee, my nips are as hard as my cock!"

I chuckle and he does too, between gasps.

I look at his cock head poking up from my hand and bend down and thoroughly lick the tip and all around the head. His cock is now well lubed. As I stroke him, we hear the "snick, snick" as my fist pumps his shaft.

He is really into it now. He is gasping and humming, his hips pushing up and down off the recliner in time with my strokes.

Very soon, he utters, "Ahhh," and ejaculates.

His cum spurts maybe half-a-dozen times, onto his chest and belly. It is a damn good sized load, white, thick and creamy. I continue to squeeze his cock and pull from base to tip until I’m sure he’s emptied his nuts. His cock shrinks in my fist and is soon shrivelled back to normal.

His breathing slows and he looks relaxed, very relaxed.

"Wow, you sure shoot a bloody good load, Willy."

"Not bad for a little pecker right?"

We chuckle.

I wipe the semen tracks off his chest and belly with the other towel before he gets dressed. Ready to leave, he says, "You know, I’m sorry but I still have to give you a bill, right? I mean, I’m only saying that in case you thought the hand job was in lieu of payment."

I laugh and say, "Oh yes, that’s fine. The handjob was always just going to be a special thank you. As it turned out, I think we both enjoyed it."

"Hell yes! I sure did, thanks Bobby."

"Anytime."

He chuckles and so do I.

The bill is $310.

I'm not chuckling now!

===============

Thanks to JWren for the editing help.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments