Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to Exidon

"Exidon: the newest and best Virtual Reality sex center"

16
13 Comments 13
7.4k Views 7.4k
992 words 992 words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
“Welcome to Exidon, the newest and best Virtual Reality sex center,” it said on the top of Ricardo’s induction pack. He was one of four new interns starting today. His friend, Jay had talked him into applying for a position and had also been invited to join the company.

Ricardo was nervous. He never believed he would end up in one of those kind of companies. Exidon was breaking barriers when it came to VR and had almost cornered the whole market with their sex pods. The cost was thousands for just a one-hour session, and their newest program, (Best ever mk3) was supposed to be a perfect sex session with the perfect partner. The computer reads your mind, detecting changes in body temperature as well as your breathing, promising to give you a custom perfect pleasure experience.

Today they had a big decision to make, which involved sampling the new program and writing reports about their experiences.

Jay hadn't stopped talking about it. “Red haired, amazing body and I know I will fuck her ass."

Ricardo just wanted him to get on with it so he didn’t have to listen to him anymore. However, Ricardo was down for his session first.

He stripped off and sat in the pod, he was nervous, as he didn’t exactly know what to expect. He eased back into the gel chair and attached the wireless attachment to his forehead. The door slowly lowered trapping him inside and he felt a warm buzzing like a mild electric shock, flowing through his body, as he closed his eyes. Hundreds of images flashed through his mind and when he opened his eyes, he was in a room with a white couch facing away from him, he saw someone sitting on the couch. “Blond hair,” Ricardo nodded thinking, “I've always liked blonds.”

The person turned around and stood up and smiled and Ricardo's eyes opened wide. It was a man, an incredibly good-looking man. He stood there naked smiling, waiting for Ricardo to join him.

A smile flickered across Ricardo’s face. He had always known he wanted to try sex with a man, but the perfect sex partner for his fantasy was this well endowed good-looking man? He walked forward, and the room shuddered as the VR changed the waiting room into a bedroom.

The virtual man put his finger under Ricardo’s chin raising his face before he lowered his lips. The kiss was amazing, the best Ricardo had ever had. The blond man's hands ran over his body his touch exciting Ricardo almost like electricity flowing through him.

The blond man ran his finger along Ricardo’s hardening cock, still smiling, before lowering himself down kissing the end of it. His hands moved to Ricardo’s balls as he slowly slid his mouth over the bell end and started to suck.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

He was gentle at first but then getting more intense, sliding the cock all the way down till it was at the back of his throat. Ricardo let out a small moan. He had never felt anything like this.

The blond man caressed his balls while sliding up and down faster and faster sucking licking.

“Oh FUCK!” Ricardo said out loud as his cock was pleasured, he knew he wasn’t going to last long. He looked down at the blond man whose hand was now stroking his cock while sucking the end. He moved his hand and took the whole cock back in his mouth looking up at Ricardo and slipped his wet finger in his ass.

“OH FUCK!” he said again, as the orgasm of his life spasmed through his whole body. Ricardo’s hot spunk shot down the virtual man’s throat.

Ricardo closed his eyes thinking this was his perfect sexual moment, but when he opened them the man was still there, pointing at the bed. Ricardo smiled and walked over, he knew what he wanted and bent over the bed, showing the man his ass.

The virtual man took hold of Ricardo’s hips and slid his lubed cock into his tight virginal hole, slowly at first but soon going faster. Ricardo was moaning out loud, he had never felt like this before, the virtual man was grinding away and Ricardo was loving it. He was going to cum again. He had no control over his own body. He tried to fight it, but couldn’t and with one more deep thrust, Ricardo felt his ass being filled with hot cream making him cum again. He lay there for a moment before the virtual man slowly pulled out. Ricardo stood up and kissed the man and closed his eyes. He could taste his own cum on the man's lips.

When he opened his eyes, he was back in the pod. He couldn’t help but smile. He slowly got dressed before the door opened and Jay walked in. “Had fun?” he asked.

“Oh yes, best ever. This place lives up to its rep. I think I'm going to be very happy working here,” Ricardo replied before leaving the room for his friend.

The pod’s light flashed green, telling Jay it was clean and ready for use and Jay stripped quickly and jumped in. He grinned as the lid slowly closed over him. He was thinking about the red haired girl of his dreams, how he was going to fuck her till she screamed. He closed his eyes as images flashed in his mind, and when he opened them he was in the room with the white sofa. A red haired woman was sitting on it. She turned and smiled before standing.

Jay stood there almost in disbelief. She was exactly as he had imagined smiling waiting for him, except she had a riding whip in one hand and a huge strap-on dildo attached to her groin. “Fuck me!” Jay said out loud, and the woman nodded.

Published 
Written by treborin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments