Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Dream with my Spanish Teacher

"Hot dream with my sexy Spanish teacher"

7
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
751 words 751 words
A block party was going on in my neighborhood. I walked outside with a couple of friends to see what was going on. Trays of food were lined up on long horizontal tables. I then noticed there were certain areas where you were allowed to sunbathe naked.

I walked alone towards these sunbathers, but the first one I noticed was my sexy Spanish teacher, Señor Smith. He was just about to lather sun tan lotion on his entire body. He kept his eyes closed from the intense sunlight, so he didn't noticed me staring at him.

Mr. Smith oozed sexiness. He had a circular, shaved head and tan skin. His hairy chest was sweating and looked hotter than ever. His slight pot belly went up and down as he inhaled and exhaled air. His thick, hairy thighs were covered with sun tan lotion. He put both of his arms behind his head and revealed his bushy armpits. I finally saw his big, suck-able cock hanging between his legs. I always knew Señor had a huge cock because he always had a huge bulge in Spanish class and ground his half chub against his podium.

The dream changed to everyone leaving a couple of blocks down, all except Mr. Smith. I sneaked back up and found Señor had moved under some trees for shade, still lying on the tanning bed, still naked. His eyes were still closed, so I slowly walked up to him. I pulled off my pants and underwear at once. I threw off my shirt. I slowly crawled onto the bed on all fours.

Mr. Smith's eyes were still closed. I put my hand against his thigh and rubbed him up and down.

'Mr. Smith,' I whispered.

His eyes opened and he lifted his head to find me right below him.

He smiled devilishly and said 'Hola, (my name).'

I pushed myself closer to him and put my tongue down his throat. As we made out, I grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it. He put his hand on the back of my head as our lips pushed against each other. I pulled away to kiss his neck and bite his earlobe.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

I got fully on top of him, and we continued to tongue each other passionately. I felt his hard dick against my butt cheeks. I got up from his lips and started grinding my butt against his fat cock.

I placed my hands on his chest.

'I wanna fuck the shit out of you,' he said.

'Go ahead' I replied. 'Fuck me hard daddy.' I went down and kissed him again.

He placed his big dick inside of my hole and started fucking me slowly. I lay on top of his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. His pace quickened as he started fucking me balls deep. My dick started hardening on his chest.

He smiled, 'You like that, don't you?' he asked, panting.

I nodded my head and made out with him more. I got up and turned my back to Mr. Smith and rode his cock. I slammed my ass against his dick and made him moan loudly. He put his hands on my ass and started thrusting himself into me.

Mr. Smith got on his knees and started fucking me doggy style. He grabbed my chest and pulled me up against his body. He hugged me and thrust his cock straight into my hole. We moaned simultaneously. He kissed my neck as I bit my lip.

'I'm gonna cum soon,' he said.

He took his cock out of me and I swallowed it whole in my mouth. I licked the head and he squirmed and smiled. He pushed the back of my head deeper onto his dick. I jerked off quickly and came on his belly.

Mr. Smith yelled 'MIERDA' as he shot his load. I jerked the thick, warm cum out of his cock and onto his belly. I licked every single drop of it and ate it up. He was panting, his forehead and body covered in sweat. I cuddled next to his sexy body and rubbed his belly.

'Fantástico,' he said out of breath. I put my leg around his leg. I put my hand of the back of head head and pushed him onto my lips. I got on top of his body as Señor slapped my ass. We tongued each other all day.

Published 
Written by Hornyteen123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments