Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Briefs

"He looked so hot!"

8
4 Comments 4
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I had been sent to an all boy's school. All of the boys in the cottage I was placed in were 16-18 years old, some just got bad grades, some had a run in with the law... some just had no where else to go.

I was brought to the school by our town's juvenile officer. I was a "problem" child, I guess. I missed a lot of school, got poor grades and didn't "fit in" with the crowd, this lead to fights, mostly me just getting my ass kicked.

The school looked like some little prep school for rich kids, the campus was beautiful, the buildings and cottages were of the finest quality and design. I was a white trash type, I had never been exposed to the "finer" things. We had been told before I was taken from my so-called home that there were no bars, no "cells", it was a trust facility.

After the officer dropped me and my suit case off and signed a few papers a man approached me and told me to follow him. Mr. Mansook led me to a room and closed the door, he then said that he had to "check" me in and told me to drop my pants and underwear. This was embarrassing to say the least, at 16 I was not well endowed and was quite aware of it. He ordered me to turn around and spread my cheeks, no one had ever seen my most private spot, I wondered if I had cleaned it well. Then I was snapped out of my trance when this man told me to turn back to him and pull back my foreskin, I complied and he admonished me to be sure "to wash under the skin" when I took a shower.

We were done (thank god) after Mr. Mansook inspected my hair (on both ends) and looked in my mouth, he then introduced me to Mark, he explained that Mark would show me around the school and that we would be in the same cottage together, he added that my belongings would be waiting for me there.

The house father of our cottage was an old southern guy, he was stern and looked like he had done many days of hard labor.

He showed me my front and back lockers, the front ones were for good clothes, the back were for work clothes. Blue jeans, boots and what ever couldn't be worn to school or church went in the back locker. These lockers (the front and back) were separated by a room that had a gang shower, a row of commodes and some urinals. No partitions and I thought to myself "man, everyone will see me naked." This scared me some and I was brought out of my worries when Pop Smith handed me a towel and wash cloth.

He looked at me in a stoic fashion, "Git ya a shower" he ordered as he turned and walked out of the locker room.

Another boy had come in the back door (that was the one we used except on Sunday) he was bout my size and had a natural tan, brown hair and big brown eyes, he told me his name was Tony.

He smiled and could see my apprehension, "you'll get used to it, just strip and take your shower" he told me.

I stripped and Tony watched my every move, he still had a smile on his face as he stripped for his evening shower, I watched him as well.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I had never thought about other guys, but when he got down to his white briefs his bulge was amazing to me, his skin was dark and contrasted with his underwear.

I saw Tony the next day after school, we were in the locker room alone again. He walked up to me and rubbed the front of my pants and felt my cock, I reached out and did the same.

He smiled (I liked his smile) "Some of us do this, do you like it?" he asked

I just nodded my head, god, he was hard and I loved how his cock felt, I took hold of the tab on his zipper and pulled it down, then I worked my hand into the front of his pants. I felt his hard cock inside of his white briefs.

I don't know what came over me, I managed to work my hand into his fly, I was playing with Tony's raw cock. It was warm, smooth and spongy and yes hard, very hard.

"Get yours out too" he urged me.

He reached out and started to jack me off, wow! No one had ever touched me there before, I pulled his out of his fly and just looked at it, I loved his cock. I never knew that another guy's dick was so neat, so wonderful.

Tony just stood there and then told me I could do as I pleased, "Go ahead, I won't tell anyone"

I dropped to my knees, I pulled his pants down and then his white underwear, he had been wearing them all day, but I had to do it, I buried my face into his empty pouch, my tongue licked the spot wear his soft dick was hid all day. I inhaled deeply as I played with his cock.

I asked him to take them off, he handed his undies to me, I put them on my head with the fly over my mouth and then I spread the opening apart and told his to put his cock in my face pussy.

Tony ran his warm hard 5 inch dick into my mouth, I sucked and he humped my face, I couldn't believe what I was doing, his penis tasted wonderful, I played with his nuts as he fucked my mouth, his dick head got real big and with a grunt and a final thrust he shot his load into my mouth.

He pulled his tool from my mouth, I took his undies off from my head and held them out to him.

Tony laughed, "Keep them, but give me yours."

When I handed my underwear to him he brought then to his face and inhaled, "I think we will be good friends" he told me as we prepared to shower.

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments