Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrestler

"Intoxicated by the smell of a wrestler…"

7
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

On the first day of attending college, my proud parents took the day off from work to partake in all the excitement. Once most of the administrative formalities had been taken care of, we finally headed toward the residence where I would be staying to see what my dorm looked like. I was pleasantly surprised to find the accommodation better than expected. I knew that I would be sharing a room with another student. Two beds, two cupboards, two desks, and two bedside tables furnished the room. As yet, my fellow inmate had not arrived and so I placed my belongings on the bed to the right. My parents and I then went for a celebratory lunch before they made the hundred mile journey back home.

I was both excited and nervous about my new life. I was gay and believe my parents we aware of this fact even before I was. I wasn’t a screaming queen, but would definitely have set-off most ‘gaydars.’ I was therefore somewhat apprehensive about my roommate. My trepidation sparked even further that day when I met my roomie, Ross.

If one were to google the word ‘butch,’ then a picture of him would appear. Ross was embarking on a sports science degree and had received a sports scholarship. He was a wrestler in the two hundred and fourteen-pound weight division. He also participated in track events, specializing in the hammer throw, discus, and javelin, the latter being his strongest discipline.

Ross stood just over six-foot tall and was very brawny. The word ‘broad,’ summed up every aspect of his physique and facial features. His protruding ears bore the classic hallmarks of a wrestler. They weren’t as bad as ones I had seen in the past and the swollen puffiness was mainly confined to the tops of his ears. Ross wasn’t particularly hairy in a conventional way, but from his bellybutton to the top of his knees, both front and back, he had loads of black body hair. He didn’t have hair on his back but did have a robust amount on his chest. His thighs were huge and his hands and feet, enormous.

My fear that he would instantly insist on being moved to another dorm, upon meeting me, was allayed during our first afternoon together when Ross appeared to be a very laid-back individual. He had the calm demeanour of a man who had never felt threatened in his life. He wasn’t a jabber box but pleasantly engaging. Goodness knows what he made of my small frame.

Over the next few weeks, I did get to see Ross naked from time to time, although we both wore pyjama shorts. He had the plumpest balls I had ever seen and a magnificent, fat uncut cock. The sight of these jewels in his wrestler’s singlet almost had me convulsing with lust.

After returning from wrestling practice in the afternoons, Ross always tested my restraint to the limit. As he stood chatting with me he would pull the top of the singlet off his shoulders, before pushing the garment down to his bellybutton. Ross would then place his hands behind his head and stretch, as he arched his back.

The sight of his hairy pits and the bulge in his pants almost made me drool. The next part of this daily routine would then commence, as he moved his head from side to side, sniffing to check how ripe his pits were. Further adding to my woes, Ross would then push his hand down inside the front of the singlet and give his cock and balls a good scratch, before lifting that hand to his nostrils for a good whiff. How I didn’t grab his hand and lick his fingers, goodness only knows. Often, Ross would go to bed without showering, explaining that he was just too lazy and that his shower could wait until the morning.

Ross and I never spoke about our love lives. He did mention that previous girlfriends had taken exception to his busy schedule and couldn’t cope with his lack of attention towards them. He simply stated that his love life could wait and that it wasn’t a priority in his life. Naturally, I was totally mum on this subject and just shrugged noncommittally when asked about my sex life.

On an evening three weeks after his sniffing and scratching torment began, as I turned my desk chair to face him, Ross got up from his desk and stood before me. Again, the stretching and armpit smelling got underway. He again frowned and after mentioning how ripe he was, inserted his hand in the front of his singlet and groped his crotch as always. After giving his fingers a good sniff he winced, before apologizing for the hum of his body.

“I have never found your body odour off-putting,” I exclaimed, almost salivating.

“Are you sure Jimmy?” he asked, surprised.

“Yes,” I uttered, with my mouth dry with lust.

As if wanting to make sure, he again lifted his fingers to his nose. Ross then gingerly extended his arm and offered his fingers to me for a second opinion.

After sniffing and before my brain could process the situation rationally, I garbled a scarcely audible, “It smells wonderful.”

With a look of bewilderment, he asked, “Do you like really like my smell, Jimmy?”

A shameful, “Yes,” trembled from my lips.

With blinking eyelids, I tried to maintain eye contact with him. Ross had an impish look on his face as he stared down at me. After several seconds, his left hand cupped my jaw before his thumb began to move to and fro across my lips. I had no idea about matters electrical, but the surge that went through me must have been a fraction below the power required to electrocute a person.

I then felt his thumb begin to enter my lips. Once my teeth had capitulated, I suckled on his thumb like a lamb. After removing the digit Ross swapped hands, before presenting me with other crotch infused fingers.

After sniffing again his fingers entered my mouth. When I began sucking his fingers Ross’ left hand moved to the top of my head before he commenced massaging my scalp. After a couple of minutes he removed both hands and when I looked up at him, had a look of wonder in his eyes. Ross then took a step backward and after pushing his singlet downward, kicked the garment to the side. Standing naked before me, his hard knob twitched with excitement. A horny look now adorned his face and it was almost as if his eyes were willing me onto my knees.

As I kneeled before him Ross first pulled my t-shirt off me, before cradling my head in his hands. Gently moving forward, the tip of his dick touched my lips. As my mouth opened he pushed his knob forward slowly, allowing me time to produce the necessary lubrication. Ross now began a steady forward and backward motion as my tongue caressed his cock. A low rumbling sound of contentment emanated from him as he settled into a comfortable rhythm. Due to the thickness of the midsection of Ross’ dick, we both soon realized that I would only be able to accommodate sixty per-cent of his cock in my mouth. With his hands gently manipulating my head Ross’ pace was slow and unhurried. I could happily have spent the rest of the night exactly like that.

After five blissful minutes, I pushed his knob upward and began licking and sucking his balls. The groans from Ross now escalated as his hands intensified their grasp. Pulling me into his crotch, I felt his dick move from side to side across my forehead. We kept up this routine for the next while as I alternated between his cock and nuts. Unable to delay any further, Ross’ plump balls lived up to their reputation as they discharged their cream all over my face. The quantity was very impressive.

After licking his genitals clean I wedged my jaw between his thighs, nudging ever forward. “Where does your mouth want to go Jimmy?” he asked.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

“All the way,” I replied.

With a puzzled frown, Ross began to turn his body slowly, before bending before me. In a flash, I had my shorts and underpants off before kneeling behind him. As Ross’ hands pulled his butt cheeks apart my lips closed on his crack. The heady smell of sweaty jock arse almost gave me a heart attack. With my hands on his thighs, I pulled his backside tightly towards my face before painting his crack with my eager tongue. Finally, halting at his pink knot my tongue now began to prod excitedly. Ross then roared a low throaty growl as I became aware that he was frantically tugging at his dick.

“Stop,” he said, moving slightly forward, “I’m getting too close.” Ross then turned around, and after a brief pause, I resumed servicing his cock and balls. I also began to wank my own knob as we ambled onward. Coordinating our inevitable climax a few minutes later, I shot my load on the floor as Ross fed me his second helping of spunk.

When I finally stood up we looked into one other’s eyes. Ross then embraced my body and after thanking me he closed in on my lips. I had wondered whether he would be the kissing type and I was overjoyed when our lips met and found him to be a very sensual kisser. The length of our embrace also delighted me as it became apparent that he was in no hurry.

When we finally unlocked our lips I kept holding his body, before nudging my face under his left armpit. As if by instinct, Ross lifted his elbow high and after placing his hand behind his head, anchored me in his armpit. My head was at the perfect height and soon I was licking his odorous pit.

The salty sweet taste was incredible, accompanied by the awesome moans spilling from his lips. With my right arm around his back, my left hand caressed his torso. As my hand moved ever downward I was pleased to find that like me, Ross’ knob was also rock-hard. As I licked his pit and caressed Ross’ crotch, I contently groaned with delight.

After a while, Ross turned his body and presented his other armpit. When my next pit service got underway he was literally grunting with satisfaction.

“Jesus, Jimmy,” he said, “you have no idea how you are turning me on.”

When I had finished my entire pit service, Ross pushed me to my knees. “Are you still hungry, Jimmy?” he asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Sustaining our level of excitement Ross grabbed hold of my head and began face-fucking me. This session was far more intense than before and his grip on my head was much tighter. The pleasure I had given him seemed to have escalated his horniness and driven him to a higher level animation. As Ross began to rush towards his final destination I again tugged on my dick. When he began force-feeding me his jizz again, my balls tightened and I joined in the sexual release of our encounter.

The following morning we overslept and had to rush off to classes without showering.

That afternoon when Ross returned from wrestling practice and stood next to my desk, his essence was overpowering. Ross then informed me that he was far behind on an assignment and would have to burn the midnight oil.

Shortly, he was at his desk working hard. Later, I brought him a takeaway from the canteen for dinner before also continuing with my homework.

At around nine o’clock I got into bed as Ross pushed on with his task. No long after, I drifted off to sleep.

I am not sure what time I awoke but as I did my duvet was being pulled off my body. Glancing to the side I saw Ross standing naked next to my bed.

“Don’t move,” he said as I lay on my stomach. Ross had a tube in hand, from which he was applying ointment to his cock. Bending over me, I felt him applying the ointment to my backside.

“Have you ever been fucked before?” he asked, as a finger began prodding my hole.

“No,” I answered.

“Well, would you like me to take your cherry?” he asked.

“Definitely,” I unreservedly replied.

Ross climbed on top of me with his legs on either side of mine. Moving his body down his arms clamped the sides of my torso. Totally encapsulated by him, I felt his slippery knob nestle between my butt cheeks. The strength of his hold and the heady smell that enveloped us was awesome. When he began kissing my neck and licking my ears our bodies had melded together. His domination made me feel safer and more desired than I had ever felt in my lifetime.

“You must relax, Jimmy,” he said, “or it will be sore. Just tell me if I’m hurting you.”

“Okay,” I replied.

I felt Ross’ backside begin to lift and shortly his hand was guiding his knob onto my pucker. When he began a very gentle prodding motion, I felt his cock-head popping into me. As a sharp pain ensued, I gasped as my body tensed up.

“Relax, Jimmy,” Ross began intoning. Concentrating with all my might, I relaxed as much as I could. With glacial pace, Ross began to press ever forward, prising me open. Very slowly the pain began to subside, replaced by a wonderful feeling of fullness as his girth stretched me open more and more.

“Must I stop?” he asked.

“No, go for it,” I permissively replied, before he did so.

When Ross bottomed out he lay still on top of me for a long while. I then felt him moving his legs as his knees began pushing my legs apart. As Ross nestled on top of me, he readjusted his thighs between my open legs. Then, pulling my face upward Ross began to kiss me as I felt the motion of his enlivening hips. Rocking steady on top of me, my butt-fucking leisurely got underway. I had never felt anything more sensual in my life.

Ross sexy groans and the warmth of his breath around my head was incredible. Gradually, I began to feel the escalation of his thrusting as he penetrated me more meaningfully. Even before he reached his full intensity, I began to grunt as I started spewing cum over my sheet. As if this was a clear signal to him, Ross really began to hump my backside and shortly after, he unloaded into my manhole.

As our breathing returned to normal Ross lifted up, instructing me on my back. As he clamped down on me once more he kissed me passionately.

When he lifted his head later, he said, “Fuck, I really stink.”

Observing the horny look on my face he let out a laugh. “You’re not serious,” he asked disbelievingly. My smile said it all. Shaking his head incredulously, Ross lifted his left arm and turning his body slightly, presented me his damp ripe pit. I went totally ballistic to groans of pleasure from him.

By the time the second pit followed, Ross was overflowing with horniness. I hardly got to do a proper job, before he again spun me around onto my stomach and manically thumped his fat dick back into me. This time things were far more hectic as he pummelled me relentlessly. I was so turned on that I shot my second load shortly followed by Ross, a minute later. Totally exhausted, we lay there for a while before he moved to his bed.

Our relationship endured for the next three years at college and way beyond. My parents were crazy about Ross and he spent many college holidays at my home.

Ross’ relationship with his dad, which could be described as tenuous at best, totally ended once the nature of our relationship became known after college. Ross didn’t seem too perturbed by this but happily did stay in contact with his mom.

I had become a complete pong junky and I loved the way Ross always fed my addition.

There is nothing sexier than the smell of an odorous wrestler.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments