Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrong Love

27
20 Comments 20
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
“This is wrong, so very wrong. I can’t do this, can I?” I questioned myself.

I had just turned eighteen and got my first job. Already I was playing with fire as I stood outside his house. I knew he was gay but I was just so polite not to turn down his request to watch a few movies at his house. He had already explained his interest in me, but still I was here knocking on his door.

My short brown hair was gelled up, as if it was a date but then again when someone invites you, you want to look your best. My skinny frame was covered by a red and black plaid shirt and my skinny jeans wrapped tightly round my legs.

I knocked on his door again, this time a lot louder. I saw his figure through the frosted glass as he came bolting to the door. I looked down at my feet, inspecting myself as he unlocked it. Looking back up, he stood there in front of me and our blue eyes met one another. He gave me a devilish smile as he stepped aside and invited me in.

As he closed the door behind me, we moved over to the couch. The Netflix logo was on the TV as it loaded up. I sat down on the leather sofa whilst Nathan went to the kitchen.

“What would you like to drink Simon?” He asked.

“Just water please,” I replied.

“Water?” He said in surprise, “Come on, live a little.”

“Okay, give me a beer.” I responded.

“That’s more like it,” he laughed.

Nathan was a few years older than me and just by looking at him, you wouldn’t think he was into men. He didn’t fit most of the stereotypes that you associate with that lifestyle. He just seemed like one of the guys to me when I first met him, but he made it very clear when he exclaimed his interest in me.

His short black hair was spiked just like mine and his body was broad and muscular as he stood in front of me.

“Here you go,” he said as he handed me a can of beer before sitting next to me.

“Thanks Nathan,” I replied.

In sync, we opened the cans making a loud fizz sound as the gas escaped from its aluminium prison. Nathan grabbed the remote and started navigating through the menus of movies.

“Anything you want to watch?” He asked.

“Put anything on, I’m easy.”

“I bet you are,” he laughed.

As he flicked up the menus, I looked at him. He hovered on a movie about a strip club before pressing the play button. I turned my head back to the screen and his eyes moved to me. Within the first few seconds of the movie, I was seeing tits. Big ones, small ones, ones with brown nipples, ones with pink nipples, it was just tits galore and I was already enjoying the movie. As each pair flashed up, I could feel my dick getting hard with excitement. I took another drink of my beer as my cock became fully erect from the amount of boobs playing on the screen.

Nathan smiled slightly as he placed his hand around my shoulder.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

I was completely oblivious to his other hand slithering over the leather as my eyes focused on the screen. I then felt his hand on the inside of my thigh but strangely enough, I didn’t stop him. He ran his hand up and down my thigh slowly, stroking every inch of it before moving it onto my bulge.

“You’re enjoying the movie it seems,” he laughed.

I didn’t respond, I just allowed him to keep his hand on my cock whilst more and more tits flashed up on the screen. His hand grabbed my shaft through the denim and released it straight away.

“Do you mind if I make it better for you?” He asked.

“Knock yourself out mate,” I replied as I drooled over more boobies.

His face lit up as he unbuttoned my jeans and allowed my thick, eight inch cock to spring to life in front of him. I carried on watching as I felt the draft hit the precum on my head. Nathan’s hand grasped my shaft tightly, feeling the girth of it and making it pulse more. He slid his hand up and down it, wanking me gently. I gasped slightly whilst he tugged my dick. We looked into each other’s eyes as his hand continued to masturbate me.

Nathan moved his arm from my shoulders and moved down to the floor with his hand remaining on my shaft. I opened my legs as he crawled between them. I placed my hand on his head and instantly, he brushed his mouth down my cock. His saliva was coating every inch of my manhood as he moved his head up and down. His tongue delicately feathered the underside of my penis whilst his head bobbed.

I placed my other hand on his head and began to thrust my hips up, fucking his mouth as I watched the tits on the screen. My face was going red whilst he sucked and the pressure was building up within my body. With his free hand, he moved it under my body and with an outstretched finger; he started to tease my ass. I fucked his throat harder as he pushed his finger inside my asshole, looking for my prostate.

I could feel his finger go deeper into my ass whilst his tongue lashed at my dick. I then felt his fingertip scrub my prostate, sending a peculiar feeling through my body. I let go of his head whilst he sent these feelings through my body repeatedly. His finger was massaging my prostate whilst his tongue massaged my helmet.

I groaned softly as my balls tightened. His tongue flicked at my banjo string and his finger rubbed more inside my ass as my body jerked. My cum blasted into his mouth to his delight. Six shots of sperm hit the back of his throat and in response; he swallowed each drop before taking his mouth from my cock with a devilish smile on his face.

“One day, you’ll suck my cock.” He laughed as he removed his finger from my ass and sat on the sofa next to me.

‘How can something so wrong, feel so good?’ I wondered with my softening cock still out as I placed my hand in his lap.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments