Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yakima fucking Washington

"I needed meat not a conversation."

11
6 Comments 6
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words





I had business. Don't ask. I was in Yakima "fucking" Washington at the Holiday fucking Inn. I kept getting a hard on all day, I was so fucking horny. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel, log on with my laptop, watch some videos on the you porn gay site and jack myself to satisfaction. Except, when I got back to the hotel, I knew I didn't want to pretend, what I really wanted was to shoot my load in another guy's willing mouth, hot ass or both. Anonymous sex is what I craved.

Getting down and dirty is what I am about sometimes. Anonymous sex is just that anonymous, sex without commitment or any other bullshit that might be the norm in polite society. No saying, “thank you” for the sex, no “hope to see you sometime”, or some other bullshit I don't mean. The truth be known, I really don't give a fuck if I see you again . The way I see it, I have a nice fucking, big fucking, thick hard cock that you should be thanking me for letting you suck it. I should charge you for my cum. I am a selfish fucking bastard, that is why I like anonymous sex.

Well, there I was in Yakima "fucking" Washington, at the Holiday fucking Inn, with a wicked fucking hard on, in need of some serious fucking sex. When I am fully erect, I have a full seven and a half inches of thick rock hard cock. Oh Yeah! I fucking love every inch of it.

It is a power cock, six inches round, hard as soft steel. With a cock like mine, you're a fucking star at a rave or circuit party. Everyone wants a taste, you can pick and choose. There may be no rave or circuit parties in Yakima "fucking" Washington, but even in back country towns there are guys who get hard for guys. That is an indisputable fact everywhere.

It didn't take long on my laptop to find out there was a gay club, two adult bookstores, (Eve's Garden and Grapevine), even a gay Hispanic organization in Yakima "fucking" Washington. My cock got just a little harder knowing it wasn't going to be that hard to score. I knew my way around the gay cursing scene, both clubs and the adult bookstores have their pros and cons. They are two different animals. I didn't know if I would try one or both. I decided to get in my rental and drive by Club 54 and the adult bookstores, so I could get a feel for the scene.

The club scene is pretty much fundamentally the same where ever you go. The differences are as cosmetic as the clientèle that frequents them. In places like San Francisco and West Hollywood there are gay bars for all tastes. You like twinks? No problem. You like leather or lace? No Problem. How about a little Bondage and Discipline or Dominance and Submission? No Problem. In Yakima "fucking" Washington all you have is Club 54, your standard gay dating and cruising bar, which is all I needed if I decided to go that way.

What you have to understand about gay bars is you can't just walk in, pick out a guy and go off and have sex, not unless you get lucky. Most guys are in no hurry to run off with and have anonymous sex. It is not different than a hetero bar, you got to buy them a drink, talk to them, get them to like you, feel safe with you and you don't know until the end if you the guy will walk out with you.

There is a kind of male matting dance going on in clubs. I have ways of speeding up the process, like, if I can get a guy alone somewhere and show him my hard cock. You know like sitting in a booth, slipping it out, taking his hand and placing where he can get a good feel. If they like it, and assure you they will, we are out the door.

I drove by Club 54, Eve's Garden and the other adult bookstore, the Grapevine, a couple of times, then went into each one. I decided that the adult bookstore demographic was the most promising. Club 54 was more local in orientation, meaning more neighborhood bar than urban sex oriented meat market. I needed meat not a conversation.

Adult bookstores are different, way different. People go to an adult bookstore for sex in one way or another. There are the consumer types, looking for cock rings, vibrators, dildos, videos, anal lube, trashy lingerie, photo CDs and magazines. The consumer type goes in, buys their shit and goes off to party. Then, there is my target demographic, the guys looking for sex with anyone with a cock between there legs.

The kind of guys who seek out anonymous male on male sex in adult bookstores vary. You have married guys looking for a cock to suck and cum to eat. There are guys fresh out of prison looking for male pussy. There are White guys looking for interracial action with Black or Latino males or any racial combo there of. There are femme guys, who want sex dressed in sexy lingerie. You could easily run into two guys looking for a third they can put in the middle. What they all have in common are cocks that are hard for other guys, ready to shoot a load.

I am pretty much a top when it comes to anal, I'm dominate, I like taking charge. I love to suck cock as much as I like being sucked. Jacking each other off can be nice too. I eat cum. In the right situation, I will take in the ass. Of course I love hot kisses. I am just you average dirty White boy with a hard cock in Yakima "fucking" Washington.

I wanted a little more, no, I wanted a lot more than just getting my cock sucked, so I rented a room a the Motel 6 using a phony id and credit card. I like my anonymity. I got a room with a king bed, more room to play. I set up a DVD player and put out some gay videos. Put some anal lube on the night stand, some cuffs in the desk drawer, in case I wanted to play a different game. I got in the rental and went out hunting.

Guys use non verbal signals to communicate their sexual desires and preference. How you dress is a big one, you can communicate dominance or submission depending on what you choose to ware. Guys like me wear stuff to advertise the size of our cocks, just like a chick showing off her big tits. Closet TVs might make sure you can see a hint of lacy panties. It is easy to see where I am going with this idea.


Where you position yourself can signal an interest. It can be as simple making sure guys can see what kind of videos you are watching as a means of communicating your interest. Video booths are designed so that any guy going by can see your screen. At least half the selection on the video booth menu are gay oriented. You can expect videos oriented towards anal, oral, 3-way, male-male-female bi, She-Male, leather, so it is easy to let a guy know what you are interested it. You know a guy who spends a lot of time looking at lingerie most likely wants to dress for a another guy. Same goes for the bondage area.

Most guys are passive, they will sit, if need be, for hours in a booth throwing away quarters waiting for a guy to make a move on them. I am aggressive. When I see a guy I think might be what I am looking for, I make play. I would rather be spending time having sex than playing games in a bookstore.

Eve's Garden was quite large, there was an extensive gay DVD collection filling at least 40% of the video shelf space. The toy area was a solo pilots dream, with a great selection of dildos and vibrators, of course more than one can play with the same toys. The lingerie section was quite impressive, having the usual trashy lingerie but also some upscale lace. The B&D area had good quality cuffs, as well as leather restraints. Overall they had a good selection of everything from lotions to lube to cock rings, a real sex supers store in the middle of Yakima "fucking" Washington.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

On impulse I picked up a four inch dildo. I figured I might need it.

I looked around the main area. It didn't seem promising. The guys I pegged as potentials, where most likely married, looking to suck cock and eat cum, go home and kiss their wives goodnight. They wouldn't be experienced enough or have the level of willingness to learn that I would require.

There were two potentials in the video booth room. The one I had my eye on was a slim guy, attractive and looked like he might have a nice size cock. He had on tight white tennis shorts that clearly revealed his hard on. He had been watching an anal clip and just switched to an oral clip. I pegged him as a cock sucker and liking it in the ass. My kind of guy.

I approached his booth, standing above where he sat, with my back to the security cameras and my crotch 12 inches from his face. Without a word I unzipped my fly and took out my hard cock. His eyes opened wide, he stared at my cock, then without any prompting slowly reached up touched my cock. I could feel his lust. He touched, no fondled the head of my cock. The way he touched it I knew I had struck gold.

“You can have a little taste, a few seconds no more, take the head of my cock in your mouth and show me what you can do.”, I said knowing he was eager. I was right. His mouth was on fire, like a man with a unrelenting thirst. It was close to religious what he was doing with his sweet lips, hot tongue and moist warm mouth. I quickly withdrew my cock, put it in my pants and zipped up. There was no need to get arrested for public sex, he had passed his audition.





With my right hand, I grasped his longish hair on the back of his head firmly pulling his head backward so he was looking directly up at my face. Our eyes locked. It was time to give him a chance to say no. His only chance.

“ I want you tonight, all night, you are going to be the bitch, my fucking bitch. It is all about my cock and pleasing me. You are going to do what I tell you. If you leave with me there is no turning back until I let you go in the morning. I will discipline you if I have to. This is not a game, we are going to have some serious sex. If you want to say no, this is the time. Do you fucking understand me? Do you punk.”, I said with a touch of Clint.

Looking up at me, I could see this guy was incredibly beautiful. I wondered why he was looking for love in Eve's Garden, a whore and slut sitting in a video booth giving it away. With his looks he could be down at Club 54, being asked out on more dates than he could handle. His wedding ring was the answer, he was another cocksucker hiding in a heterosexual marriage.

I was looking into his eyes, his lust and desire overwhelmed the fear he had of me. “Yes”, he said, “Yes, I understand, I'll go with you.”

In the corner of my eye I caught a hard looking, well built Latino looking our way. The prison tattoos gave him away. He was, like me, a predator and I had just beat him to the prey. He would have to find another sweet male ass for his cock, the bitch was mine tonight. I'd fight for this one and I think he knew it. I could feel the predator's eyes follow us with malice as we left.

I walked him to the room with my arm around him just the way a guy with a girl would. People noticed and he notice the people noticing. I could tell he was uncomfortable being exposed. I didn't care what people thought, especially here in Yakima “fucking” Washington. I wanted to give him a dose of reality.

Once we were in the room I pulled him close my arms around him, my hands on his tight buns pulling him into me. He put his arms around my neck and we kissed with abandon, tongues fighting for space in the others mouth. Pushing our cocks against each other, our hips simulating intercourse, the level of lust and need was intense.

I told him to undress. I sat on the edge of the bed having him pose for me. He had a nice cock, a good six and half inches and very think, the kind of cock that hurt in a virgin ass. Like me he was cut. The head of his cock was perfect, just looking at it made me want to cum right then and there.

The bitch was nice and slim, slightly muscular, about 5'11” to my 6'2”, his balls were clean shaven, his eyes blue, hair light brown and nipples that would make a man cum. I loved his nipple rings. I had striped down to, I stood up, my cock as hard as it had even been. I could see he liked my masculine muscular body, I am well built and very well hung. It wasn't lost on him.

I open the draw to the desk, took out the cuffs, walked over to him, told him to turn around then cuffed his hands behind his back. I pushed my hard thick cock up against his ass. I reached around with my left arm and grabbed his hard cock, with the right I fondled his nipples, while I kissed him on the neck. When I put my tongue in his ear I felt his body and cock quiver.

He turned his head towards me. Our mouths met and we engaged in some of the hottest kissing of my life. I can tell when a man is getting close. He was getting close. I didn't want him to cum yet. I pinched his right nipple as hard as I could, he yelped and instinctively tried to get away. I held him tight letting him feel my strength, letting him know I was in charge.

I grabbed a pillow off the bed, forced him to his knees, then touched his lips with the head of my cock. “Show me”, I commanded, “Love my cock”.

He was totally lost in the moment of incredible sexual arousal and desire. Using his lips, with his mouth slightly open, he pleasured the shaft of my cock. Like an artist he began to use his tongue, first gently, barely touching, exciting nerve endings I never knew I had. Up and down all over my cock, then he worked my balls, which I too shave. When unexpectedly, with a swiftness I didn't expect, he took at least six inches of my cock in his mouth.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I wanted to fuck him first, as an act of my dominance over the bitch. We had all night and I had lots of cum. Still cuffed I put all the pillows stacked on the edge of the bed. I bent him over in such a way that I would be able to fondle his cock as I fucked him from behind.

I applied some lube to his ass and the four inch dildo. The idea was to fuck him with the dildo, get him to open up for me. He was tight, very tight, most likely he hadn't been fucked much in his life. “Don't fight it”, I said sternly, “I am trying to make it easy for you, relax, open up for me. I want to give you everything I have, every hard inch baby.”

I applied lube to my cock, I worked the head of my cock in his ass, he resisted but was in no position to stop me even if he wanted to. He didn't want to. He wanted my cock. He opened up. I worked every inch in and began to slow fuck him with long deep strokes. He responded moving his hips. I positioned my self so I could stroke his cock as we fucked. We got lost in the rhythm of the fuck. I began to fuck faster and faster pounding his ass.
I was getting close and began a nice slow fuck. It was all he could take, he screamed in passion, I felt his cock shooting a massive load.

“Oh, Oh, Oh,”, he said as the last drop of juice left his cock.

I was ready. I felt my cock begin to pulse, for the first of many spasms as my load erupted and I filled his ass with my male love. I too let our a scream of erotic joy. It was going to be a night to remember.
Published 
Written by adrian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments