Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Can't Be Mad Forever

"Two guy friends have rough and angry sex after one makes the other incredibly pissed off..."

16
5 Comments 5
17.6k Views 17.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Ian glared at the male directly across the table from him as they ate their supper together in the pub, his gaze full of rage. They were tucked away in a dimly lit corner to avoid being bothered by the general public, smiling and talking with each other in a place just for themselves. Well, at least, most of them were smiling and talking.

The whole group of close, 20ish-year-old friends had finally gotten a time where their free days seemed to line up perfectly, and too the opportunity by going to the bar for a 'guys night', away from their family and girlfriends (well, only a few had girlfriends, that being just Andrew and Michael).

Kevin looked back at the younger boy before him, frowning slightly as the other looked back to his plate quickly that he was picking at, but not quick enough. His elder still caught the daggers that were being shot at him just a moment before.

And so, Kevin copied the other male's action and looked back to his own large plate of food. He shoveled a fork full of the rice sitting upon it into his mouth, chewing softly. He decided to try and get the younger's attention, gently poking his leg with his foot, but that only caused the younger to jerk his legs back angrily and hook his sneakered feet around the legs of the chair he was sitting on and out of the elder's reach.

Ian wasn't happy. Not in the least, despite all of the excited and relaxed chit chat happening all around him with the other six members. Andrew and Ryan were talking about their most recent performance, Alex and Michael laughing their heads off at something that probably wasn't even all that funny, and Nathan was now talking to Kevin about something Ian wasn't quite aware of.

Ugh. Kevin. Ian despised him at the moment. Although they were the best of childhood friends (although Ian secretly hoped they would have been more), and they thought nothing would go wrong between them, they were recently proved horribly wrong. After Kevin had ditched Ian and their plans to go hang out with Ryan, their whole friendship had been forced totally off kilter. Ian wasn't normally one to get so angry over trivial things, but it had been happening more than once, even after the elder had apologized and promised not to keep doing such. And as a result, Ian had been feeling like he wasn't wanted or liked by Kevin anymore, so he had decided to make it easier for the both of them and end it all between the two. He had done so by completely cutting their friendship off, no matter how stupid the idea may have ended up being.

Although Kevin understood the younger didn’t want him to try and get his attention anymore, which he respected and didn’t do, that didn’t stop Kevin from sneaking glances from across the table. The whole dinner Ian had stayed in the same position: elbow resting on the wood as he leaned the side of his head against his hand, staring down at his incredibly slowly emptying plate, his eyebrows knitted. His cheeks were sucked in lightly and his lips were out in a soft, adorable, cherry-red pout.

During one f his awkward stares toward the other male that currently hated him, said person did something unexpected: stand up. “Excuse me,” Ian said shortly. After informing the group, that wasn’t really listening (except Kevin, of course) that he was going to the washroom, he did just that. Kevin eyed his back as he strolled off from the table and rounded a corner, as well as out of Kevin’s sight, staring at the ground.

Next time there was a pause in Nathan’s talking, Kevin took the opportunity to excuse himself to the bathroom as well. He sighed as he stood up, inwardly fixing his hair and making sure his clothes were straight and presentable. He sighed lightly, balling his fists together as he stalked off towards the bathroom himself, following the way he had seen the way the other had gone.

Turning the corner, he hoped he wasn’t too late. Letting out a breath he didn’t even realize he was holding when he noticed nobody was in the hallway, he hurried towards the two doors at the end of the hall. Seeing the boy’s room was on the left, he took another deep breath and pushed it open.

“I’m so sorry! I didn- Oh. It’s you,” came a voice through Kevin’s pounding ears. He had bumped into the younger boy just as he opened the door. His eyes widened and he stared down at him, before a small smirk fixed his lips, his eyes going back to normal.

“Yeah, it’s me,” he said, surprising himself as his voice came out huskier than it normally sounded. Disregarding it, he slammed the door shut behind him after he had stepped forward and turned the cold metal lock with slightly shaking fingers, before whipping back around to meet the boy behind him.

“K-Kevin, what-” Ian started, before he was slammed against the large mirror and wall beside them by the waist. He let out a small groan as his back hit the cold mirror hard, his lower back on the wall, and he was about to talk again before he felt a wet pair of lips land on his own.

Ian started to whimper against the other’s warm lips, trying to push him away as muffled commands to get off were let out too, crushed by the other. He shivered lightly as he felt the grip on his hips tighten, and something wet and hot run against his bottom lip. His eyes widened as he continued to try and push the other off, to no avail.

When he didn’t open his mouth for the other, Kevin decided to do it for him. He forced the two cherry like pieces of flesh apart, his tongue darting out to massage the other’s with his own. Ian continued to whimper quietly, Kevin’s thumbs drawing circles on his hips.

Eventually, Kevin felt his lungs throb slightly as his body called out for air. He slowly let his lips separate from the other’s, breath coming out and in with quick bursts. He heard the other panting slightly himself, his chest heaving as he pressed up against him and leaned down, planting soft and needy kisses from his jaw line down to his neck.

“S-Stop, Kevin… Please,” Ian commanded in a short whimper, but Kevin just kept going. He continued to lick and kiss at his pale skin, earning small and unwilling shivers from the boy he was currently... well... molesting. He easily reached a patch of skin right below his ear which he bit down on harshly, Ian moaning softly and involuntarily as his body shuddered. Ian was incredibly glad there was nobody in there with them, and although Kevin was unaware that they were alone, that was the least of his worries. He honestly didn't care.

“You don’t want me to and you know it,” Kevin whispered back huskily, continuing to bite, suck, lick and kiss on the same spot as his hands traveled down from the other’s hips. Instantly, Ian tried to push him off and in return, his wrists were snatched up together in one of Kevin’s hands. He moved back a little so he could put the limbs above the other’s head, now staring into his younger friend’s glaring eyes.

“You can’t be mad forever,” he whispered, his voice full of obvious lust. He dove back down to the other’s neck, continuing to abuse the sweet spot below his ear lobe, which he occasionally took in between his teeth to bite. Ian’s back arched lightly, before going back down onto the mirror, biting and chewing furiously on his bottom lip to suppress any unwanted sounds.

Resuming his earlier actions, his free hand that wasn’t clasping the other’s two wrists together now moving down to the hem of the other’s jeans. He heard a jingling sound as he fumbled with the other male’s belt, trying his hardest to undo it. When the task was successfully completed, he unhooked it from the loops and threw it somewhere in the bathroom with a loud clatter. He then moved on to his jeans, frantically undoing the button and zipper before pushing them down, along with Ian’s boxers.

His lips turned into a nice smirk as he instantly took the other’s member into his hand, firmly. He heard the younger gasp loudly, shuddering softly. “K-Kevin...” he whispered, and in response, the said boy started to thumb the other’s slit before stroking his cock tightly, but yet painfully slow.

“Yes, Ian?” Kevin asked, feeling excitement bubble up in his chest as the other moaned breathily. His own member twitched slightly at the thought of the other moaning because of his touches. He continued to stroke him slowly.

“V-Vin... More... Please give me more...”

Kevin’s heart nearly stopped as he heard the younger boy beg for more after calling him something he hadn’t heard in a while. Smirking wider now, he realized that he couldn’t do that; this was supposed to be to get Ian angrier, not happier.

“Sorry, but I can’t exactly do that,” Kevin simply replied, pulling his hand away with a small chuckle. Ian whined slightly at the lack of contact, and that only made Kevin chuckle again. “Move your hands and you’re fucking dead,” he told the younger harshly, to which he got a frantic nod.

Slowly removing his hand, the other boy obediently kept them where they were. Kevin smiled slightly, bringing his handss down to his own jeans, undoing the button and then the zipper. He pulled them down hurriedly, sighing out softly as his erection was sprung free, shivering as well at the cool air that met his burning skin.

Looking with a lust-filled gaze toward the other boy, he could see that he was staring down at his own cock, his bottom lip captured tightly between his teeth. Kevin flickered his own gaze down to the other boy’s member, smirking widely and holding back a chuckle as he saw the other was pretty damn excited himself, to say the least.

Moving back towards the other, he let his hand ghost over the other’s member. In response, he got a small, breathy, almost inaudible moan. “Like what you see?” he asked softly in the other male’s ear, licking his ear lobe while the other nodded frantically.

Kevin, chuckling lightly, removed his hand from the other male, Ian almost whimpering at the loss of even his gentle touches. He quickly gripped the younger’s hair harshly, shoving him down to the ground. As the other male’s knees hit the floor with a painful thump, he grinned.

“What the fuck, Kevi-” Ian started, before he was cut off by a soft, low mumble in the form of a bitter command.

“Then suck it.”

Ian’s anger resurfaced, completely forgetting about the pleasure and happiness he had felt just a few mere moments before. He barely got any pleasure himself, and then he was being told to suck the cock of the man he hated? Fuck no. Shaking his head, he tried to pull away, but whimpered at the feeling of his hair being tugged at roughly.

“Fucking suck it; prove to me you like it. You want it, don’t you?” Kevin exclaimed, his tone slightly angrier and his voice louder, echoing in the cold bathroom. Ian shook his head once more, hands flying to his hair as it was pulled at even rougher.

“Do you Want me to go in dry?” Kevin asked, voice dripping with venom. Ian stared up at the other, eyes wide. He desperately wanted to face palm at the realization of what all of this was about. He really didn’t want to suck the other off, but if that meant the inevitable actions coming later would hurt less, then so be it...

Tentatively, he moved further closer.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

He looked up at the male as his tongue poked out from his hot cavern, experimentally licking the tip. He had never given a blow job before, let alone been fucked, and he was nervous as all hell.

Kevin shuddered slightly, fisting the other’s hair slightly. The other male continued to lick around the tip, sometimes delving his tongue into the slit. Kevin, getting frustrated with his light touching, eventually shoved him onto his cock, fisting his black hair desperately.

Ian choked as the other’s cock hit the back of his throat. Tears sprung to his eyes as his head was forced to bob on the other’s length, his hands flying to the other’s thighs as he gripped them painfully, the stiff piece of flesh hitting the back of his throat with each bob.

“Just... Just r-relax,” Kevin stuttered out, continuing to play with his friend’s hair as his own head went back in pleasure. Ian, taking his advice if it meant the weird feeling would cease, desperately relaxed his muscles. Slowly, it started to feel better as the other male’s hips thrusted in place of bobbing, groaning out because of the feeling. “S-Suck it already...”

Doing as told, he hallowed his cheeks instantly, earning a loud ‘fuck!’ from the other. He sucked as hard as he could, bobbing his head voluntarily as he licked around the length with each forward motion of his head. He licked up the underside, moans and incoherencies tumbling out of the above man’s mouth with everything Ian did.

As soon as Kevin felt the need to release, the coiling hard and full of pressure in his stomach, he shoved the boy off his cock and onto the wall with a shiver. “Stand the fuck up,” he commanded, pulling him roughly by the hair as he growled low in his throat, feeling way too eager and impatient.

Ian wined as he instantly did as told. He shivered as the other male leaned in to his ear, whispering a rough “turn around~” into it. His breath was hot on his skin, and the younger did as told.

Kevin reached out, grabbing the other’s wrists. He forced the other to put his hands onto the mirror, his palms flat on the cool glass. “Look at yourself while I fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk out of this bathroom by yourself,” Kevin hissed into his ear, eyes full of maniac lust as he watched the boy’s reflection of his face. “Don’t move,” he added, slowly removing his hands.

Positioning himself at the boy’s entrance, Kevin didn’t even give Ian a second to speak before he was roughly buried right down to the hilt, Ian’s head bowed as he screamed out in pain.

“I said look at yourself!” Kevin yelled, grabbing his hair and pulling it up, forcing the boy to look at his pained reflection, tears streaming down his face. Kevin’s other hand was on his waist, already thrusting himself in and out roughly with loud grunts. He leaned down to bite at the other’s back, digging his nails into his side as he felt the other’s tight heat.

“Fuck, Ian... S-So tight... Are you a v-virgin?~” Kevin asked in a slightly teasing manner against his hot, milky white skin, marking it multiple times in different places, red bruises forming in a pattern around his back and neck, his back arched. Kevin knew the other had had boyfriends in the past (the younger male had been gay for as long as he could remember) , and he also knew the other was slightly nervous when it came to sexual things, but still... Him being a virgin was slightly odd, and even worse, something inside of Kevin was excited to know that he was the one to take Ian's virginity.

Ian nodded, letting out a choked sob. It felt like he was being torn in half as the other pounded into him, the sound of their skin slapping together bouncing around the room. Kevin’s pleasured moans and grunts contrasted with Ian’s sobs and cries of agony as he was continuously pushed to stare at his face, eyes wide and tears making lines all over his face, as well as the man thrusting his huge cock into his virgin hole over and over.

Although Kevin was fucking him raw, as hard and as fast as he could, he didn’t totally want to hurt him. Sighing lightly, sweat starting to form on his forehead, he started to thrust in many different angles as he tried to get the other’s face to contort in pleasure instead of pain. Although he looked beautiful in the mirror right now, as his sadistic side told him many times, his caring side said he’d look twice as hot with his eyelids fluttering, knees weakening, mouth open and pleasured moans jumping out of his mouth.

And that was exactly what he got. Ian’s mouth suddenly opened twice as far, his back arching painfully and his toes curling in his shoes against the floor. “K-Kevin! There! R-Right there, more!” he screeched, moaning loudly. 

Kevin smirked, slowing his thrusts down despite how fucking good it felt to slam into him. He gently continued to thrust into his ass, shuddering lightly as the boy beneath him trembled with each light touch onto his prostate Kevin made.

“Kevin...” the younger whimpered, and Kevin yanked his head back, leaning down to bite as hard as he could on the spot below his ear. Ian’s fingers curled to make fists on the glass, breathing heavily and moaning.

“Beg me for it, tell me what you want, you little slut,” Kevin taunted into his ear as he sucked on the spot gently, caressing his hip lightly.

“Fuck me hard, Kevin! You said you wanted to fuck me so rough I wouldn’t be able to walk, so fucking do it... G-Give me more of that huge, beautiful cock, Vinnie... I need it,” Ian cracked, rolling his hips back against the lightly thrusting cock. Kevin trembled himself, throwing his head back down as he grabbed his hips with both hands firmly, ramming in the same angle as before but as hard, rough and fast as he could.

“V-Vin! More!” Ian screamed, practically melting against the glass. His back arched, and Kevin felt a coiling begin once again inside of his stomach harshly. He smirked as he watched the boy’s reflection, his head thrown back, his mouth open to let out quiet moans and pants, his eyes closed tightly and hips moving back to meet the elder’s thrusts in a steady rhythm.

Kevin continued to thrust mercilessly, one hand sliding around the other to grip the man he was fucking’s member. He pumped it at the same pace as his pounding, thumbing the slit. He felt the boy shudder beneath him, continuously pleading for Kevin to fuck him harder and faster.

“H-How does that feel?” Kevin asked into his ear, slamming deeply into him as he continued to thrust and pump.

“S-So fucking g-good... V-Vin,” Ian stuttered, biting his bottom lip as he shook against the other, whining and whimpering as he trembled and shivered. Kevin grinned widely as he kissed his neck, feeling himself get impossibly close as well. Just a few more thrusts.

“Cum hard for me, you dirty little whore,” Kevin ordered into his ear, and Ian did just that. With one final, abusing, rough thrust to his prostate, he came hard all over the wall and Kevin’s hand from the pleasure becoming just too much. His head tipped back, mouth opening and eyes squeezing shut to let out a deafening scream of pleasure.

“Vinnie!” he yelled, quivering under the other’s thrusts as his muscles tensed, toes curling and back arching as high as it would go.

“Fuck! Ian!” Kevin moaned loudly himself, the other’s squeezing on his cock impossibly tight making him tumble over the edge himself. He came hard inside of the other mere seconds after the younger male, grinding his hips into him cruelly, continuing to hit his prostate and making the younger squeeze around his cock, which only helped the two to ride out their orgasms with soft groans and continuous pants.

When the two had finished coming, they stood in silence, Kevin still inside of the male and the said boy that Kevin had just fucked brutally bent and leaning against the mirror.

With a shudder, the elder slowly pulled out of the younger. He watched as his limp cock slid out of the other’s twitching, mistreated hole, his cum dripping out of it. “K-Kevin.”

The said boy slowly nodded, wrapping his arms around the other male’s waist, pulling him fully upright and close to him. “I’m sorry, but t-that was... that was...” Kevin breathed against the other’s neck, mind too clouded euphoria to find the right words that were frantically swimming around his head.

“Fucking amazing,” Ian finished, turning his head to nuzzle into the other’s own.

Suddenly, though, something clicked. “W-Wait... Vin?” the younger asked softly, his hands crossing and holding onto the other’s arms that were snaked around his waist.

“Mmh?” Kevin asked, continuing to bury his face into the man’s neck, breathing in his scent. He smelled like strawberries... Sweet, delectable strawberries.

“Why have you been ditching me all the time for Ryan?” he asked softly, looking sideways at his tussled, sweaty hair. He sighed as he waited for an answer, stomach churning. He was scared; scared that all of this was for nothing, that the other truly didn’t want him. Didn’t like him, that all he wanted was a good fuck.

“To make you angry and jealous, of course,” Kevin said slowly after a long, silent pause, the only things the two could hear being their soft breathing and their erratic heartbeats, chests heaving slightly. “And it seems to have worked pretty damn well. And it won’t happen again, I promise,” he continued, slowly moving to kiss the other’s cheek.

Ian chuckled slightly, making his body vibrate against the other’s. “Asshole,” he mumbled, turning his body so that he was facing the other. He wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his forehead against the other male’s after he had lifted his head from Ian’s neck. “Good... But I gotta say, that was probably the best sex I’ll ever have,” he mumbled.

It was now Kevin's turn to chuckle. “Damn right that was goddamn incredible, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do it again. And better this time,” he responded gently, winking with a small giggle. Ian did the same, laughing slightly, before it was cut off by the other male’s lips being pressed to his own. Ian’s eyes opened to the size of saucers, as his first instinct was to try to push the elder off. But instead, he slowly let his eyes flutter closed, and he pushed close against him, fuzzy, warm tingles flitting through him as he silently kissed him back.

After a couple moments of the kiss being shared, Kevin pulled away hesitantly, before his eyes shot open. “U-Uh, we better get back... They’re probably gone by now, or at least getting pretty worried,” he mumbled, and Ian grinned.

“Yeah, and I bet some people might need to use the bathrooms themselves, and we need to shower, 'cause... Y'know,” Ian mumbled, hoping it would get to be with him, looking at the floor as his smile slightly faded. “A-And... we’ll also need to t-tell them the news. Right?” he added in the form of a nervous stutter, shuffling his feet slightly, before looking back up at the male he was currently pressed against.

Kevin nodded lightly, letting go with one arm to gently bring his hand up. He placed a finger under the other's chin, skin tingling instantly at the slight contact. “Right,” he mumbled in return, lifting the other male's head up gently, to make the other swallow his words by pressing his lips to Ian's beautiful, addicting, plump, kissable, heaven-like own once again, never wanting to ever let go.

Published 
Written by Candles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments