Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Fly is Open

"Should I tell a guy his zipper is down or not?"

21
5 Comments 5
13.1k Views 13.1k
941 words 941 words
I always have a debate within myself when I see a guy with his zipper down. Should I tell him or not? You never know what their reaction will be.

If the guy looks mean or unkempt or dressed like a bum, I will not say anything. If a guy looks friendly, I usually take my chances and tell him.

The normal reaction is one of embarrassment. Usually they say, "Oops," or, "Thanks," and turn away and pull up their zipper as discreetly as possible.

Last Sunday, shopping at a discount warehouse, I was in the middle of an aisle when a guy of about my age comes around the corner, walking towards me. The first thing I notice is the really nice bulge he has between his legs. He is wearing tan slacks and his cock protrudes a bit down one leg. Mmm, very impressive.

Then I see that his zipper pull tab is sticking out from the bottom of his fly. Holy hell, I'd like to reach inside and check out his package!

He looks to me like a friendly sort of guy. He is big, about my height but heavier with a muscular build and almost Arnie-type biceps. He is clean-shaven, balding, and has bedroom eyes. He looks hot!

There is no-one else in the aisle. As we come closer, I whisper to him, "Your fly is open.”

He smiles, actually blushes, and says, “Thanks.” He reaches down and pulls up his zipper.

Then I blurt, "Or maybe you wanted it like that to advertise, did you?"

He laughs. "It might be a good idea. These days I'll settle for what I can get."

I chuckle and we move on.

Later, we meet in another aisle. I quickly glance at his crotch and I ask, "Catch anything yet?"

He just laughs and we move on.

We arrive at the cash register at the same time. I am behind him. "Did you spend all your money?" I ask.

He chuckles and says, "Nope, got some left.”

When I leave the store, I see him getting into a truck. I walk towards him. He sees me and rolls down his window. "Hey, I saw you checking out my package in there."

It's my turn to blush. "Oops, sorry about that. I meant nothing bad."

"No problem," he says. "Do you want to see what you were curious about?"

"Hell yes," I reply.

He pushes his seat back, opens his belt, pulls his zipper down, lifts his butt off the seat and, with both hands, pulls down his pants and underwear. He reaches under his cock and pulls his nuts up from between his legs. His cock is now pillowed on top of his nut sack, pointing straight at me.

"Hot damn, that is one good-looking pecker, bud.”

He chuckles. "Thanks, glad you like it."

His foreskin is thick and fleshy and puckers at the end of his dick.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

He grabs the shaft and gives it a few slow strokes. He retracts his foreskin, revealing his wet, pink, shiny, glistening knob.

It is slick with his natural secretions and he slides his foreskin up and down over his knob.

"If you keep doing that, you'll make a mess in your truck."

"No problem, I got tissue in the glove box."

He continues stroking and his cock is getting longer and thicker. Pre-cum is leaking.

"Awesome," I say.

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Oh gawd, yes!"

I look around and see we’re alone in the parking lot. I reach inside his open window and wrap my fingers around his shaft. I stroke it, sliding his thick foreskin back and forth over his glans.

"You have a hall-of-fame-dick, my friend."

“Thanks. That feels awesome."

His stiff erection feels so hard and hot and heavy in my hand but, at the same time, it also feels silky soft and smooth. I keep stroking and he starts raising his hips, up and down, off the seat. His breathing has quickened.

"Ahh, don't stop… oh gawd… that's so good. Mmm.”

I pick up the pace a bit. His hips thrust in time with my pumping and we enjoy a few moments of coordinated rhythm.

"Gawd, I'm cumming. Ahhh…”

His jizz spurts out, straight up, and lands on his lap and belly and over my hand. I keep slowly stroking his cock and sliding his hood over his glans until he stops oozing cum.

My cum-covered hand cradles his cock as it slowly shrinks. His breathing has returned to normal and he says, "Cheee, that was sooo goood."

"For me too," I say. "Thanks for letting me jerk you off, bud."

"My pleasure," he says and we chuckle.

He reaches into the glove box for the tissue and passes me a handful. I clean my hand while he wipes his belly and crotch. He pulls up his shorts and slacks, zips up and buckles his belt.

"You're a cute guy and you got an awesome pecker, buddy. Do you get lots of offers from guys for hand jobs and blowjobs?"

"No, not at all. This is the first hand job I've had since high school.”

"Would you like another one someday?"

"For sure," he answers.

"What I would like to do is get you naked somewhere and play with your nuts and your cock and your foreskin. I would only stop when you cried uncle."

"Wow. I can hardly wait."

I give him my email address so that we can arrange something.

As he drives away, I wonder if I have seen the last of him, or if it's the beginning of a wonderful relationship.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments