Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Black Gangbang

"I watch as my wife entertains a group of black American football players"

39
7 Comments 7
21.3k Views 21.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

 

"Darling, do you remember Leroy?" my wife asked.

 

Of course I remembered him. He introduced us to married sex with a black man a few months after we were married.

 

"What about Leroy?"

 

"He called to ask whether we might spend next weekend together at a resort in the mountains."

 

"That sounds like fun. What do you think? Can you get away?”

 

Cindy worked as a fashion consultant and buyer for a large retail chain. The hours were long and it had been a while since she had time off.

 

"We haven't seen Leroy in months, and I'd love to have a whole weekend together. I think I could get away. Darling, we haven't had a break for so long. It would be our special treat. Oh, and he said he would be with a few friends from his work. They plan to do some hunting."

 

Leroy had been a college chum of Cindy's. Soon after graduating, he married and became a fitness trainer for an NFL team. The team visited our area a couple of times a year and we almost always got together.

 

"What kind of friends?" I asked.

 

"He didn't say, but I think he must have meant friends from work. Why don't you call him and find out more?"

 

I decided to call that day. Leroy and I had developed a mutual liking over the past three years, so I knew he would fill me in.

 

"Here's the set-up, Bill,” Leroy said over the phone. “Me and a few guys from the team are renting a condo at the resort for the weekend after next. We'll be coming right from training camp. Two weeks of that place and we'll be ready to relax. I haven't seen you and Cindy for a while and thought we might take the opportunity."

 

"Sounds great, Leroy. What about your friends? How do they fit in the picture?"

 

"I thought you and Cindy might enjoy something different. You know, the more the merrier. I can vouch for these guys, Bill. The team tests them regularly – completely clean. They're real nice, too. All married and well behaved. I've told them about you and they're dying to meet you both. As I said, these guys are first-class gents."

 

Since graduation, Cindy and I had become aware of STDs. We decided to see only men we knew, or came recommended by reliable friends. Never strangers.

 

"How many are we talking about?”

 

"Four, plus me. All black gentlemen. I'm sure she'll like them."

 

"Jeez, that's six of us with me. Do you expect Cindy to take us all on?"

 

"I know your sweetheart is a hot little girl. She'll make a doll of a pony girl. And I think you'll enjoy it too, Bill."

 

I felt my prick stiffen.

 

"Well, if you say so. I suppose your friends are okay. I know I'm interested. Let me talk to Cindy and get back to you."

 

Since our marriage three years earlier, Cindy and I had been with several different black men, including Leroy, and one disappointing white guy. All were Cindy's friends from college. We'd never tried a group. The idea excited me a lot.

 

But I wouldn't attempt it if Cindy had a problem, any problem, with the idea. Our marriage was solid. Extramarital sex was strictly open and above board between us. I would have to see what Cindy thought about a group scene.

 

She listened with interest as I explained Leroy's plan.

 

"Darling, it sounds like fun. I think I would enjoy it, if you would. What do you call it – a gangbang?" She giggled.

 

"That's the term. Look, honey, I know this is new and you don't have to do it for me."

 

"Well, it will be new. I think I can handle it. You remember me telling you about the fraternity parties in college?"

 

I had learned a lot about my wife's amazing sexual career at that time, and there was always more to learn.

 

"Yes, you mean about the time you spent the night at Leroy's frat house?"

 

"That was one time. It wasn't a gangbang, really. I mean, several boys took me to their bedrooms, one at a time. That isn't the same thing, is it?"

 

"Did you like it? It wasn't too much for you?" I was worried that Leroy might be getting us in for more than she could handle.

 

"No, it was fine. You see, if I'm wet inside it doesn't get sore. All the cum keeps me nice and lubricated. I couldn't do that many with condoms."

 

"Honey, these guys are big football players."

 

"You know I like my men well hung, darling. Anyway, it's mostly a myth that big cocks are hard to take. If a woman can have a baby, her pussy will stretch to fit a big cock. At least enough to take a thick one, which is the best part for me. If a guy is very long I might get a little sore, but lubrication and relaxation take care of that."

 

*

 

Leroy was delighted when I called back. As usual, he had specific instructions.

 

"I've told the guys that Cindy is a great dresser – sexy skirts, nylons and heels, that sort of stuff. You know what I like, Bill."

 

Indeed I did. Our tastes were just alike.

 

"I know what to bring, Leroy. We've gotten a few new items since you saw us last."

 

Cindy had always wanted to be a model, but was much too petite. Even in six-inch heels she barely reached 5' 6". So instead she worked in the fashion business and collected stylish clothes. We found a common interest in sexy underwear and nylons, tight skirts and dresses, and dozens of high-heeled shoes, her trademark. We picked out items together from catalogues. Cindy loved to model them for me as well as for our black male friends when we had the chance.

 

"Anything else, Leroy?"

 

"Yeah. I told the guys that Cindy is a good dancer. Maybe she might dance for us, you know, like in a club? They'd appreciate it."

 

My wife was a good dancer. In fact, she had learned the old fashioned art of striptease after I told her about the burlesque houses I frequented in my youth. We acquired a tape of old strip tunes for the purpose.

 

"Tell you what, Leroy. I'll get Cindy to perform her strip act. It's a classic. She starts in a long slinky gown and gloves, and slowly strips to her nylons and garter belt. It's quite a tease."

 

"Perfect! After a hard week and a half on the track, we'll be in the mood for just that. Oh, and Bill, one more thing. While we're at camp the next couple of weeks, we're not gonna be having any sex. No chance. I'd appreciate it if you and your wife could hold off too until next weekend. It will be a lot more fun for all of us."

 

I agreed. Leroy was always right about such things.

 

As the week dragged on, my promise to Leroy became harder to keep. I couldn't stop thinking about the weekend. Pictures of my wife being taken by big black males filled my thoughts night and day. I grew so horny I couldn't sleep. I knew Cindy was becoming hot, too. Playing with each other in bed at night only made it worse.

 

Since our marriage Cindy and I enjoyed kissing and fondling each other most nights, even when we didn't have sex. She tickled my balls, penis and ass while we French kissed and I kneaded her clit. It was one way we showed affection.

 

By Thursday, I was so worked up I couldn't concentrate on my job or anything else.

 

Finally Friday rolled around. We had taken the day off. We spent the morning selecting things to pack.

 

"Maybe I should try them on for you, darling." For the next two hours she tried on various combinations of bras, garter belts, bustiers, nylon stockings, skirts and tops, along with at least a dozen pairs of shoes. Next she tried on sexy costumes we had acquired from special catalogues. One was a French maid outfit, very frilly in black with white lace.

 

Another was a schoolgirl dress and blouse, with white stockings with little bows at the top. We took both. The stripper dress we selected was long, red, and satiny, with a zipper back, beaded front, and gloves to match.

 

The trip passed uneventfully. The anticipation created a sexual tension that permeated the air. Cindy remained unusually quiet. I hoped she wasn't having second thoughts. We arrived on time and were greeted warmly by Leroy.

 

"Bill, Cindy! Great to see you. How's our little honey?"

 

Cindy gave him a big kiss and a smile. "We've missed you, Leroy. It's so nice to see you!"

 

"Let me introduce you to my friends." He led us into the condo where we were met by four enormous ebony hunks. I thought I recognized them from the NFL, but wasn't sure because they looked so different dressed in slacks and sport shirts.

 

"This is Python," he said, pointing to a grinning young black man towering over Cindy and me. "It's his nickname, if you don't mind. We want to protect our privacy here."

 

Python held out his hand and Cindy lifted hers to meet it. Her tiny hand disappeared in his big paw. When he shook my hand, it felt like a padded bear trap. If he had a cock to match, it would be a doozy.

 

"Nice to meet you folks," he said. "I'm sure looking forward to getting to know you better." His eyes rolled over Cindy's dainty figure. "You're sure a little lady, hardly up to my arm. Leroy's told me about you two, and I can't believe how nice it is to see you."

 

Next Leroy introduced a mammoth of a man, not as tall as Python, but much heavier, maybe three-hundred pounds of muscle. His eyes were shining as we walked up to him.

 

"Meet Bulldog, a great lineman if ever there was one."

 

Bulldog's hand was even larger than Python's. I was beginning to wonder whether we had gotten over our heads in agreeing to Leroy's scheme. Bulldog didn't even try to shake hands with Cindy. Instead he leaned down and gave her a kiss on each cheek.

 

"I'm really pleased to meet you. Such a wonderful couple. It's real thoughtful of you to want to spend some time with us."

 

Behind Bulldog came Whoppie, taller and lithe. I guessed him to be a running back or defensive end. I would have known for sure if I followed Leroy's team regularly.

 

"Whoppie won a lot of games for us last season," said Leroy.

 

“He's got amazing endurance. He once played four quarters and then ran ten miles in a race to win a bet."

 

A little shy, Whoppie greeted us politely. I noticed the wedding ring on his finger. He moved quickly for such a big man.

 

"You're even littler than I expected," he said to Cindy. "I know fourth graders taller than you." He smiled.

 

"I'm not so short when I wear my heels," she replied. "I'm a lot taller!" Cindy could be sensitive about her height. She needn't have been, because her body was beautifully proportioned.

 

"And now I want you to meet my old friend Donk. Short for Donkey." Another mountain of meaty black sinews, Donk greeted us with a wide smile and flashing white teeth. He seemed the oldest of the guys, over thirty for sure.

 

"Hey, the pleasure's mine. Y'all are most welcome! Anything you need, just tell it to Donk." He embraced Cindy in a bear hug, which nearly enveloped her, and shook my hand with gusto.

 

"How did you come by your nicknames," asked Cindy.

 

They tittered a moment before Donk answered. "Well, Miss, you see our teammates gave them to us. They sorta fit, I reckon."

 

"What he means, Cindy," added Leroy, "is they got their monikers from the team showers."

 

We all cracked up, including Cindy. "Very interesting. I expect I'll find out more about that."

 

Feeling more relaxed than when we came in, we settled down to hear Leroy, who was taking on the air of host, announce the plan for the evening.

 

"Gentlemen, we need to give Cindy a little time to freshen up.

 

Drinks are at seven sharp and dinner whenever. It's party night!"

 

Cindy and I retired to our room to shower and dress. She took her time, so that I joined the others while she lingered over he makeup.

 

"Hey, Bill, that's a pretty little miss you've got. A cutie if I've ever seen one." Donk glowed with admiration. "Not that I've ever seen many white girls up close."

 

I asked whether they had dated white women.

 

"Naw," said Bulldog. "I thought about it, but there weren't any white girls where I went to college, and since then I've been playing ball and staying at home with the wife and kids."

 

The others said much the same. It squashed any idea I might have had that groupies besieged football players.

 

"We lead clean lives. We have to. No drugs, alcohol, or women.

 

Nothing that slows down your game. Lemme tell you, football players gotta be disciplined."

 

"That doesn't mean we don't want to try some white pussy," added Donk. "When Leroy told how you and your wife like the company of black men, we got interested. A nice clean couple. Discreet. We couldn't turn it down."

 

"We're pretty worked up, Bill. Hope that won't be a problem for y'all." Whoppie looked at me inquiringly.

 

"No, it shouldn't be any problem. My wife and I are rather worked up, too. We haven't had a black man with us for a couple of months, and that's too long. We've come to like it more often than that."

 

"You sure are nice people. I don't know any white people who would think the way you do."

 

Leroy spoke up. "Guys, just relax and be yourselves. Bill and Cindy are experienced. What's new is taking on a group. I'm sure the little lady can do it. She's one amazing girl. When she comes in we'll have a drink together and then she'll dance for us. After that, she's yours for the night. Anything goes, as long as it gives her sexual pleasure. Right, Bill?"

 

"Yes. Cindy will let us know if she's had enough. But I've never seen that happen, so I can't predict when. Don't be shy with her. She loves to fuck. She likes it all."

 

They all smiled and nodded. "How about you, Bill?" Are you gonna do it with us?"

 

"I'll be watching and helping my wife out. I know what she likes. She always takes good care of me, too."

 

"Cindy is one tight cunt," said Leroy. "Take care that she's wet before you penetrate her. Don't want to hurt the little woman. Once she gets it on, she likes to keep going. Don't leave her hangin’ there."

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

 

"No chance of that!" They insisted Cindy would not have to worry about a lack of attention. "If we can't satisfy her, nobody can."

 

"I haven't been this horny since I was a teenager," said Bulldog. "White pussy is gonna be sweet. I've got a big load to shoot."

 

"Not bigger than mine," said Donk. "I got enough for ten ladies." They joshed for a while good-naturedly. I felt comfortable with these huge men.

 

When Cindy walked into the room, she was standing on six-inch platform heels, black patent leather, with ankle straps. The long red satin gown was wrapped tightly around her figure, showing the slim hips and firm bust peeping out in front. She trailed a feathery black boa, and her little arms were encased in black satin opera gloves almost to her bare shoulders. Her silvery blonde hair looked lovely, with little clips holding back the bangs from her face, like a little girl.

 

The guys whistled. Cindy turned around for them to admire. I took drink orders and soon we were all chatting away, Cindy in the center. Her perfume scented the air. I could see Donk's eyes glistening, a perpetual smile on his face. I had a hard on in my pants.

 

The brothas talked about football, teasing one another as they became a little tipsy. Cindy flirted with them all, until one of them might make a grab for her.

 

"Now don't get rushed, honey. We're all looking forward to your dance. Let me start the music."

 

"Let it rip, Leroy." Leroy cranked up the CD player and we were serenaded by the classic opening strains of "The Stripper." Cindy began her routine, only performed privately for me until then.

 

She was very good. Her struts had just the right bounce and she took the little mincing steps of the true burlesque queen.

 

Weaving in front of us, she teased with the boa and briefly raised the skirt to her knee, exposing black stockings with back seams. She took her time. I could feel the tension in the room as she played with the zipper at her back. It seemed an age before she slowly pulled it down, and even more slowly began to shimmy out of the dress. The males applauded.

 

"Oh yeah, baby! Show us your stuff. Take it off!"

 

The dress slipped to the floor, exposing Cindy's petite figure in her sexiest underwear: black push-up bra, black garter belt, and wispy thong black panties with little red stars in front. When she turned around and wiggled her cute little butt, the air cracked with sexual excitement.

 

Shorn of her dress, we could see Cindy's petite figure in all its glory. Slim like a teenager, with satiny thighs and breasts a bit big for her size, she exuded sensuousness.

 

Clearly loving it, Cindy gave us the full treatment. She ran her fingers over her panties, undulating to the beat.

 

"Take it off, baby! Pull it down and let's see that cunt!"

 

Cindy obliged us. Hooking the elastic of her thong, she edged it away from her mound, exposing her pubic hair. She pulled the thong down her legs and stepped out, the stiletto of her heel kicking them away. The six of us were drooling with lust.

 

"Am I the only one undressing here?" She batted her eyes at us.

 

Quickly we all removed our clothing, down to our shorts. All of us were bulging at the crotch, which made our shorts billow out like tents.

 

Cindy fingered herself to the music. She lingered over her clitoral bud, and ran up and down her glistening slit. We rubbed our shorts over our raging pricks.

 

"Take them off!" she cooed to us.

 

We didn't hesitate. As the shorts came off, I could see my wife's eyes bulge. She looked in amazement from one to another, as if measuring their immense size. She stopped dancing and approached Bulldog, gazing at the fat black trunk of his penis waving in front of her. It looked like a big rubber baton, thick as her arm and dripping with pre-cum.

 

She reached for it and had to grab with two hands to get hold of it.

 

"Do you like that, baby?"

 

"What are you gonna do with it?" she asked.

 

"Anything you want."

 

Next she turned to Whoppie, whose enormous prick stretched out in front of him like a baton. She gave it a pat. "Save that one for my butt."

 

"I'll keep this plunger ready, sweetie."

 

Python was next. His coal black namesake hung in a long bow out from his loins. He was so tall Cindy could easily bend down to give it a kiss.

 

"You like to suck, honey?”

 

"Hmm, yes. I'd like to work on that." She gave him one of her sweetest smiles.

 

She went over to Donk. I heard her breath intake as she sized up his monstrous penis. It was the closest thing I'd ever seen to the proverbial "beer can" tool. At least nine inches long and fat as a beer can. I could see my wife lusting for it.

 

"I want that in my pussy," she commanded.

 

"You got it, darling."

 

I couldn't believe how raunchy my wife was acting to these near strangers. She must have been extremely horny to turn into such a slut. She gave Leroy a big kiss.

 

"I won't forget you. Or you," she said, turning to me. "Now, who's first?"

 

Six men offered their services. Pre-cum dripped to the floor.

 

She ended up taking Leroy first, right on the carpet in front of us. I'd seen this before. She licked his cock for a short time and then spread her legs for him to enter her. It slid in like someone had greased the way. They fucked for about a minute when I watched Cindy's first climax. It was soft but trembling. I knew she would want a lot more.

 

Leroy pulled off to let another have a go. Leroy didn't want to come too fast. The others took their cue from him, fucking her just long enough for her to orgasm before giving the next man his turn. I watched with fascination as their huge cocks slid into her without the slightest difficulty. From the angle I had, they went up to their balls.

 

Donkey went last. Cindy gave a big grunt of pleasure as his fat tool rammed into her. He pushed it in all the way. I could see his huge balls tight up against her crotch. They looked like a bulging black pouch filled with two fat apples. He snorted as he pumped her wet hole, stroking faster. Eyes closed and breathing fast, Cindy came hard, screeching with pleasure.

 

I almost ejaculated.

 

Donkey fucked her to another panting orgasm and then rolled off.

 

"Keep giving it to her, everybody. She's gonna come all night," said Leroy.

 

The five of them gave it to her in a round robin. My wife was coming continuously; one climax barely ended before the next wave began. I could see her panting. I knew she could go for quite a while, her lung power developed by the habit of jogging fifteen miles a week.

 

My cock ached for a fuck. I had a raging erection, which I felt would erupt with sperm as soon as I entered her. I held back.

 

After nearly an hour of this, Leroy asked me to lie on the floor. He positioned Cindy on top in the 69 position. She licked my aching penis. It felt wonderful. Right over my face I saw an enormous black cock positioning itself against her vaginal opening. It pushed and slid inside, stopping a moment before stroking in slow hard thrusts. The huge balls were slapping against my forehead. I sniffed fresh cunt juice.

 

I think it was Bulldog, but couldn't be sure. Cindy was no longer licking me. The fucks got deeper and harder. The cock pistoned. I felt Cindy convulse with orgasm. I scented fresh male semen. The thrusting slowly subsided and they lay there a moment. He pulled out. I did my best to catch the flood of spunk flowing from my wife's open slit. I swallowed and swallowed, gulping down the salty liquid. Cindy rose up on her knees and squeezed the muscles of her vagina. Another salty gulp filled my mouth. I swallowed it as best I could.

 

Cindy was prone again. I felt her take my throbbing cock in her mouth. I wanted to come bad. She teased it with her tongue, not quite hard enough to release the pressure. Another fat black penis, probably Python, appeared in my view. Again it entered my wife. I felt her stiffen with pleasure as its long shaft sunk into her wet hole.

 

She stopped working on my cock. My sweetheart wiggled her ass in a circular motion as the prick pounded away. I heard her sob with pleasure as the first orgasm took her. The second was more intense. The third time I felt the man stiffen and could see his thighs jerk as he emptied his seed into her womb. Cindy cried out and pounded the floor with her fists.

 

Again I had to eat the hot semen as it erupted from the slit over my face. My cock was once again sucked deliciously and I could feel my orgasm building. And again, Cindy stopped to squeeze the rest of the cum from her hole. When I had lapped it up, another penis appeared before my eyes and shoved into place. Cum was dripping into my face as he thrust his tool home.

 

This one took his time. I guessed it to be Whoppie, but couldn't tell. Cindy's body was wracked with orgasms. She couldn't attend to my cock. I lay there watching the penis do her just an inch or so from my face. I needed to come and felt close to it even without Cindy's tongue.

 

By the time I got her cleaned up after Whoppie, I thought I must have eaten a cup or more of cum. The aroma of sperm was everywhere. I didn't know if I could manage much longer.

 

But I did. I could tell the next one was Leroy, because I knew his cock. He expertly worked my honey up to another wave of orgasms, before loosing a load of frothy semen, which I could barely handle.

 

When Cindy calmed down enough to return her attentions to my prick, I really felt I would come. I almost did, but she stopped again, filling my mouth with more black cum before I could protest.

 

The last one in was Donk. She was so open and slippery that the black ‘beer-can’ cock just disappeared into her with nary a sound. She rocked back into it as Donk gave it to her forcefully. She came the first time within twenty seconds and never stopped. I think it would have been just one long climax if Donk hadn't exploded himself about two minutes later.

 

With considerable difficulty I swallowed his load; or rather loads, because it just kept pouring out of her. I was motivated. This time I felt sure I would get my turn to come.

 

As I hoped Cindy finally got herself under enough control to revisit my prick. My wife is an expert cocksucker, and she knows exactly how I like it. She also knows how to tease to make it last, and bring me to the brink of ejaculation and then hold off until the pressure eases before taking me for another ride.

 

She performed this on me deliciously. My balls felt like they were about to burst. I was finally going to come! I felt the explosion about to start. It felt exquisite.

 

Suddenly Cindy stopped. I cried out, "Honey, don't stop!"

 

"Now, darling, you know our friends are all thirsty and hungry after all that wonderful fun. We can't neglect them. Besides, I'm sure you'll get another chance. I want you to get us some wine, beer and nice take-out food while we rest awhile."

 

I was extremely frustrated, and wanted to argue with her. But I couldn't be rude to our friends. I got up and went to the kitchen.

 

"There's not much here," I said. "Didn't you stock it?"

 

"Sorry, Bill," said Leroy. "We only arrived a little before you did. There's a place in town which should be open."

 

"Bill will go, Leroy," Cindy assured us. "The rest of us need to take it easy!"

 

I had no choice but to dress and go for provisions. I had to pull my pants over my boner, which would not go down. It felt sensitive to the fabric. I left them in the living room, talking like old friends, and headed for the store. It took me about fifteen minutes to find the place. It was closed. I asked at a gas station and was directed to the next town, almost ten miles away. Riding in the car, I felt excited yet frustrated by what had happened. Why was Cindy making things hard for me?

 

I reached the town and finally found the place. Fortunately, I got what we needed: beer, white wine, sandwiches, and loads of chips. The salesgirl gave me a strange look as I left. Could have been the boner in my pants.

 

When I returned to the condo, I heard Cindy moaning from the bedroom. She was in there with Python. The others were lounging around, glad for more beer. They had decided to fuck her again, one at time. The second go would allow each one to take his time and give her the full treatment.

 

Ten minutes later I heard my wife call out. "Bill, come and help!"

 

I went in to the bedroom to find Cindy sitting on Python's cock. They were breathing heavily.

 

"Here," she said, "I'm gonna pull off and you get under me and clean me up."

 

I had to lean over and look up while she changed position then lowered herself on my face. Again, I sucked at the salty sperm oozing from her crack. After I was finished she gave me a big kiss.

 

An hour later I had eaten another four semen meals, while our companions downed beer and sandwiches. The last time I went to the bedroom Cindy motioned me to her. She leaned over to kiss me. When our lips met, my mouth was again flooded with fresh, sticky spunk. Cindy gave me a lovely smile as we licked out lips.

 

"Now it's your turn, darling." She called the boys to join us in the bedroom.

 

"I'm gonna give Bill his reward for being so nice."

 

"Go to it, baby!" It was Donk who called out.

 

They gathered round. I stripped out of my pants and Cindy took my still hard penis in her mouth. She sucked expertly until I felt the pleasure rising to a finish. To my surprise, she stopped again.

 

"Don't worry, honey. I think we should show everyone how much you are enjoying the evening. I wouldn't want anyone to think you haven't had a good time while we've been having so much pleasure."

 

She took my cock in her hand and kneaded it. Her masturbation technique could replace Viagra. I knew I would have a big orgasm. When it came a few moments later, I almost passed out.

 

All I remember is watching as my penis erupted with spurt after spurt of hot sticky liquid, hitting my hair, face, chest, the bed, the pillows and Cindy. When it finally stopped, everyone cheered.

 

"Hey Bill! If ejaculation was a gridiron sport, you'd be in the NFL!"

 

I felt very pleased at their approval.

 

"You see, honey," explained Cindy, "while you were gone the boys here were concerned that you didn't enjoy what they were doing. I knew just the way to show them how much you really appreciated all the fun."

 

 

Published 
Written by davros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments