Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Invitation - Part 2

"The second part of my story about my first sex party experience"

22
11 Comments 11
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

In the first part of my story I explained how I’d been surprised to receive an email invitation to a sex party, and that, after some discussion, my boyfriend Adam and I had decided to attend. The party was being held in a luxurious London mansion, and we spent some time exploring various rooms where other guests participated or watched on. Whilst watching a scene in a playroom set up, I’d caught a girl, a total stranger, staring at me, and Adam and I had followed her and her male partner into an empty room, where I was curious to see what lay ahead...

Whilst I’d been taking in our surroundings, the unknown girl had come to stand right in front of me. I startled slightly as she lay her soft hands on either side of my ribcage, her thumbs moving inwards over my pale skin to lightly brush over my hard nipples, still contained by my bra. She did nothing more for a moment, allowing me to adjust to her touch and simply examine her. She was a couple of inches shorter than me, a little heavier, dressed only in a pair of white satin panties. Her ample breasts were pert, with rosy pink nipples already peaking. Her hair was shoulder-length and pale blonde, her blue eyes sparking with arousal. My gaze had just scanned down her face to land on plump, inviting lips, when she tilted her head up and forwards, bringing those lips to mine.

I’d kissed a woman before but only briefly, in childish games of truth or dare. Now, I had the chance to appreciate the subtly different feel and taste, the gentler probing of tongue and sucking of lips, the softer noises of a woman. She brought her body flush against mine, the feel of the smooth curves of our bodies pressing together offering a contrasting sensation to that of male flesh.

One of her hands was at my hip, the other flat between my shoulder blades. I tentatively moved mine to her waist, stroking the plush sides of her stomach, encouraged by her soft groan and roll of her hips. Her eyes met mine as the hand at my back moved down to unfasten my bra, and she slowly, teasingly, slid the straps from my shoulders. My full breasts were now exposed and her head bowed to kiss and suck one, then the other, of my nipples, casting the bra aside. Raised on tiptoes she kissed me deeply, more aggressively, and I sighed at the delicious feel of her warm, soft breasts against mine.

One of her feet gently nudged my legs apart. A hand glided down my toned stomach, over the front of my panties, down to where my wetness was now unmistakable. Gently her flattened fingers stroked over the fabric, my hips involuntarily thrusting to meet her movements.

All too soon she stopped, sliding her thumbs into the top of my panties and guiding them down my legs, crouching to her haunches as she did so. My underwear at my feet, she placed a hand on each of my thighs and bent forward to lay a lavish lick over my soaking pussy, below a trimmed strip of hair.

In my arousal, I’d forgotten all about Adam and the other girl’s partner, so it was almost a surprise when the dark-haired man appeared behind her. He reached forward to run a hand down my body, between my breasts, whilst the girl glided her tongue up my slit. I suddenly remembered my conversation with Adam, our agreed boundaries, turning my head to seek him out. To my relief he stood just to the side, now naked and stroking his shaft, nodding to signal his approval to continue.

Perhaps my body had tensed, as the girl was now on her feet and whispered in my ear. “Don’t worry if you don’t want to fuck him, Simon still likes to touch and watch.”

Simon, at her back, looked intently at me. “Would you like to take off Sophie's panties?”

I nodded, bowing to lower the soft satin over her hips, revealing a neat triangle of blonde hair that was quickly covered by Simon’s left hand, reaching down to stroke through her folds. Sophie’s head turned over her shoulder to kiss Simon, and I was about to step back, unsure whether to let them continue alone, but Sophie’s left hand grabbed at my hip. Her right reached back to take Simon’s right wrist, pulling his arm forward and placing his hand over my pussy. I couldn’t help my loud moan as his firm fingers separated my lips, one digit gliding through the moisture there and running around my entrance. His palm was creating friction against my clit as his middle finger slowly pushed inside me, circling, before beginning to pump.

As Simon slid a second finger inside me to join the first, Adam moved to stand behind me, hands coming to cup my breasts, tugging at my nipples. His cock thumped against the crack of my ass, as hard as I’ve ever felt him. Sophie’s head turned to kiss me, and the built-up sexual tension of the evening and sensation of being touched by three different people pushed me quickly over the edge. I came fast, hard and noisily onto Simon’s hand, sinking back against Adam to stay upright. Simon withdrew his fingers and held them to Sophie’s mouth, who sucked them clean with a contented moan.

My orgasm had barely taken the edge off, so when Sophie took my hand and led me to the bed I had no hesitation in following. We both climbed onto the soft sheet and faced each other on our knees, our mouths immediately locking in a sensuous kiss. Before tonight, those giggly dared kisses had been my only vaguely sexual interaction with women, and so far this evening, Sophie had taken the lead. Now, as our kiss became more intense, I felt emboldened to run my hands down her body, feeling the heavy softness of her breasts cupped in my hands, one hand sliding down further, between her legs, to find her hot and slick centre.

Her pussy felt swollen under my hand, and as I parted her lips with two fingers, dragging through her wetness, she gasped and sucked hard on my tongue. I moved my fingers up to her clit, smearing it with moisture, beginning to rub at a slow, persistent pace, increasing in pressure. Within moments, her hands gripped at my shoulders and her hips stopped their thrusting, her body convulsing, her head tipped back with a cry.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

Still on my knees, I made my way to Adam, who stood alongside the bed, still slowly stroking himself. Our arms wrapped around each other and he kissed me hard, possessively, his cock hot against my stomach. For a moment it was just us again, our bodies fitting together in their familiar way. I shuffled backwards, lowering to all fours to take hold of his cock and begin running my tongue over the head, distributing the pre-cum which was already leaking. I licked at him in the way I knew he liked, tongue running up and around his length, with concentrated flicks at the hard ridge just below the head. I folded my lips back over my teeth, and he pushed his shaft eagerly into my mouth, clutching my long, dark blonde hair in his fists.

I was working my mouth up and down Adam's cock, when I felt hands tugging my hips downwards. I was lowered onto a warm mouth, a tongue quickly lapping at my pussy. From the nails scraping at my thighs I realised it must be Sophie. As she thrust her stiff tongue into me her nose rubbed at my clit, the sensations strengthening my sucks on Adam’s cock. I would start to feel an orgasm build and then she’d stop, blowing onto me, making it recede. My frustration was mounting. I felt the bed suddenly jolt, and briefly turned to see that Simon, stood on the opposite side of the bed, had started to fuck Sophie.

The bed shifted as he thrust and Sophie’s ministrations intensified. She was now sucking at my clit, gently at first. As Simon’s thrusts increased, the bed moving more and the sound of slapping flesh getting louder, she tugged my clit hard between her teeth. My orgasm came in a rush, making my head sink down Adam’s cock right to the hilt, and his own orgasm erupted. Hot lashes of semen filled my mouth, how long he kept coming a sure sign of how turned on the evening had made him. Beneath me, Sophie was still lapping up my orgasm when her own hit. Her moan vibrated against me, like the low buzz of a toy. A couple more slams from Simon and he, too, let out a growl.

I sank back to lie on the bed and became aware that, at some point, other people had entered the room and observed us. I realised that I was lying completely naked, legs apart and pussy glistening, under their gaze. Rather than the embarrassment I’d anticipated, I felt an illicit thrill at the knowledge that it was my body, my sexual experience, which had aroused them. I didn’t look too closely, but I saw at least five other people in the room, pleasuring each other.

Sophie lay beside me and we rolled to our sides, face to face, kissing each other and lightly stroking as our bodies and breathing relaxed. Both of our partners had climbed onto the bed too, simply observing us and recovering from their own orgasms.

Before long, a petite girl from the side of the room approached Simon, and he swung his legs over the edge of the bed so she could straddle his lap. He held one arm behind her back and lowered her over it, arching her so her large, dark areolas were raised to his mouth. His other hand stroked at her pussy, and the girl moaned and writhed over him. Sophie pulled back to watch them, but appeared curious rather than bothered.

My attention turned to Adam, who sat behind me. He could usually recover quite quickly after sex, so I wasn’t surprised to see his cock resting against his stomach, already semi-hard. I sat beside him and gently kissed his shoulder.

“You okay?” I asked. He nodded, with a lazy smile.

Sophie was now lying on her back and another male spectator stepped up to the foot of the bed, placing his hands on her ankles. She nodded and he pulled her legs wider, then crawled up onto the bed between her legs, bending to take a long lick of her pussy. Adam and I both watched her become more turned on, palming at her tits and pulling at her nipples as she wriggled under his touch.

Adam’s cock was now fully erect and he pulled me onto his lap, my legs either side of his, facing his feet. He slowly lowered me all the way down onto his shaft, and my back reclined against his chest. For a moment he remained completely still, then began making the tiniest upwards thrusts, moving no more than an inch. But the arousing sight before us, and his warm panting breath on my neck betraying his own arousal, was enough to make me clench around him, my wetness raining down on his cock.

Each couple on the bed was at once absorbed in their own pleasure, and driven on by the others. Simon had lowered his new partner down onto his lap and begun to thrust up into her. Sophie’s partner kneeled back on his heels, raised her hips onto his lap with her legs parted wide and stroked his hard cock through her folds, tapping her clit before sliding into her. And now, Adam pushed me forward onto all fours and entered me again, harder and deeper this time.

Adam was soon thrusting his full length into me at a rapid pace, so I lowered my forehead to rest on the bed, my head inches from Sophie's. She turned until her mouth was at my ear, and began whispering to me.

“Are you enjoying his hard cock in you? Do you think he likes feeling how wet your pussy is because I made you come? I can’t wait to suck your pretty clit again, I’m soaking just thinking about it.”

I couldn’t help but moan at her dirty talk, pushing my body back harder against Adam’s cock, feeling it twitch as I clamped down tight around him. Already my orgasm was hovering, my body chasing the release. His fingers tightened on my hips and the irregularity of his thrusts told me he was rapidly approaching the cliff edge. I closed my eyes, but all around me were still the sounds of slapping flesh and moans, both from the bed and around the room. Every one of my senses was under assault. 

I reached one hand down to rub my clit and the dam burst, my body shaking with a bone-deep orgasm. My whole upper body collapsed to the bed, and after a few frenzied few pumps, I felt the dance of Adam’s cock inside me and the hot release of his cum. Around me, I was vaguely aware of the sounds of others reaching their own climax.

For now, I was sated.

 

Published 
Written by lucymills82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments