Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awake All Night [Part One]

"Chloe's sleepless night takes an unexpected turn and goes from bad to utterly divine"

15
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

My name is Chloe and I have a confession to make. I've always been a quiet, reserved, good girl. I never got a detention in school or so much as missed a day. I never smoked, did drugs, or stayed out past my curfew. Before I left for college I broke up with my long-term boyfriend who had taken my virginity but had never given me a decent orgasm. We'd only had sex once or twice. So, you see, I've never been that sort of girl. I've never wanted to be that sort of girl because I always thought people would judge me, or slut-shame me. I even thought my parents might disown me if they ever found out I was anything other than a vision of pure, shining innocence. Thing is, I must get this off my chest. Last week I did something that I never thought I'd do, and I have been asked to do again tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------

The thudding was getting louder, I swear. Louder and more persistent. Like someone had decided to put up a picture frame at two o'clock in the morning. Yet, I knew exactly what that was. It was the neighbouring dorm's bedposts trying to break through the thin walls. That's not all though. She was hardly being quiet. I used to like Sarah when she first moved in as a freshman. She was sweet, kind, and had a smile that could melt your heart if you gazed at its pearly beauty for too long. Girls like Sarah are the reason I am bisexual, which is a very recent revelation for me.

Before I moved upstate for college I did not dare identify as anything but one-hundred percent heterosexual, but then on spring break last year I kissed my first girl, and like that once-overplayed Katy Perry song, I liked it. I liked it a lot. Anyway, back to Sarah. I'd say five-foot-two tops. Straight, long blonde hair more on the platinum-dyed side than the natural strawberry. From what I have seen she dresses casually but also manages to make casual look like the latest celebrity styles. Only last week I discovered her Instagram and became one of her sixty thousand followers who admire her style, meals, and general gorgeousness.

Anyway, I started off liking her and found myself crushing on her until she started inviting guys to spend the night with her. That's where we are now. Me covering my head with a pillow as the repeated thud of her bed is matched only by the loud, angelic moans someone is forcing out of her. According to her screams, she had already climaxed four times, but it did not sound like anyone in her room was close to finishing. I had to do something. I could have gone with the passive-aggressive fist to wall approach to let them know they were being too loud, but it probably would not have gotten my point across. I doubted they'd even hear it over the incessant beat of wood against plaster and brick. No, I had to face them head-on.

I sighed and looked at my phone hoping not to see a single digit on the electronic display. 2:14 AM stared back at me, mocking my tiredness without care. I placed it back down on the bedside table and flicked the switch on my lamp, illuminating just enough of my room to allow me to manoeuvre past any trip hazards; not that there are many given how pristine I liked to keep my space. I threw back my covers and spun without elegance until my bare feet hit the soft carpet below before standing up and adjusting my pyjama shorts so that the back was not leaving my rear completely exposed. Just as I took my first few steps towards the door of my room, I heard another moan of pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy! YES! I'm cumming!!" Sarah cried with utter delight, making me feel a strange mix of arousal and irritation.

Despite how niggled I was to still be awake when I had lectures to attend in less than seven hours, I could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy, both for her and whoever had now given her five orgasms. I wanted five orgasms. I grumbled to myself as I opened my dorm room door and peeked around and down the dimly lit corridor for any other night owls. Once I was sure it was clear I stepped out into the corridor and moved towards Sarah's bedroom door. It was not far from mine, at least not far enough, I thought to myself as I knocked.

I heard mumbles inside belonging to Sarah and the individual I assumed was her lover, one-night stand, or fuck-buddy. At first, I did not think they were going to answer my knocks. Maybe they were just ignoring me until I went away, but I was not going anywhere until they agreed to quieten down. I lifted my hand once more to repeat the motion but before my knuckles made contact with the wood the door opened. The smell of sex hit me just as quickly as the heat of Sarah's room. I looked up at the male who in turn looked down at me because, like Sarah, I am rather petite.

"Uhh, can we help?" he asked, keeping the door just closed enough to stop me seeing inside. I prepared to answer when I heard another voice also belonging to a male.

"Who is it, man?"

"Oh, this cute girl. Saz's neighbour I think?" He looked back at me for a moment, before replying to the other.

"What does she want?"

Once more the man who answered the door turned back to me and gave me a questioning glance, although I was slightly taken aback at being referred to as 'cute'.

"I... Well..." I was quick to make a fool of myself while trying to stutter out the words Be fucking quiet, I'm trying to fucking sleep and your threesome is getting intolerable. Alas, those words remained in my throat and I instantly started to blush.

"Listen, why don't you come in and explain?"

He saw my confused expression but I was inclined to accept the proposal; that way I could speak directly to Sarah...if she was in any state to actually converse with me. I nodded and he opened the door up a little more and I was immediately forced to avert my gaze when I realised he was naked. Not only that, but he was rock hard. I looked at the wall as I stepped past him and into Sarah's room and heard the door being closed behind me. Her bed was around the corner so all I could see as I padded carefully into the flat was a foot dangling over the edge of her mattress; what I could see is that my threesome prediction was two people short. All this time, Sarah had been alone with four naked men. I tried and failed not to ogle them all, discovering the longest cocks I have ever laid eyes on.

I was yet to realise that my nipples had begun hardening and were showing through the thin material of my plain white tank-top, but I did have an unfamiliar twitch growing between my legs. A feeling that only grew as I discovered Sarah lying on her back, her head turned to the left slightly and her cum-stained lips wrapped tightly around one of the male's cocks as he kneeled beside her. Her skin was glowing with a thin layer of sweat and dotted with white on her stomach which I quickly realised was also cum. I gazed down at her body and felt all my anger and tiredness melt away, replaced by a fiery need to pleasure myself.

"So, what are you doing up so late, Sarah's cute neighbour?" the male who had answered the door asked, but I refused to look away from Sarah's naked body as I carefully worded my reply.

"Well, you guys were..." I began but was cut off when Sarah looked in my direction, let the cock slip from her mouth with a pop, and smiled up at me like a long-lost lover.

"Shit, were we being too loud?" she purred like the sexually deviant kitten I never knew she was. Again, my resolve crumbled, and I found myself shaking my head, despite that being the exact reason as to why I was still awake. I felt my breathing getting heavier as she sat up slowly and bit down sensually on her bottom lip.

"You sure about that, Chloe? Maybe you came to join in, finally?"

Finally, I thought. What did she mean by that? I soon found out.

"I've been waiting months for you to knock on my door and 'catch' me like this." As she spoke her nimble fingers toyed with the strings connected to my loose cotton shorts. I did not want to step away as her hand fiddled aimlessly, yet so close to my crotch. I felt the heat between my thighs becoming unbearable as the men around us wondered what might happen next.

Never in my life had I thought about group sex being a possibility, especially when I barely had a slither of experience with one partner. Yet, she seemed to sense my true desires and slowly looped her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I lost my balance as she slowly fell back into her crumpled sheets and I landed on top of her, but before I could react, apologise, or so much as breathe, her lips made contact with my neck.

Sarah's tongue followed and swiped over the sensitive skin causing me to gasp as my inexperienced body was taken for a ride into never before seen territories.

"Would you let the guys touch you?" she whispered in my ear, voice raspy and cute as ever. Her question threw me as much as the neck kisses which followed, yet instinctively I let my arousal answer for me. Urgently.

"Yes..." I gasped, as her teeth lightly nipped the skin, not enough to leave a mark, but enough for me to feel the delectable mix of pain and pleasure. I felt the four guys behind us ready to pounce like a pack of lions stalking their prey, but they needed permission. Consent.

"I want them to touch me..." I sighed back to Sarah, loud enough for all four of them to hear before she giggled, leaned up, and kissed me on the lips. It was not a mere peck either, but a smouldering, deep tongue kiss. I felt like I was losing my mind as my eyes closed and I surrendered to the dancing tongues, with hers pushing into my mouth to take the lead.

"Oh man, that's hot..." one of the guys commented as our lips locked, our heads tilted in opposite directions, and our tongues swirled in slow, random patterns. I was left seeing stars as Sarah's soft fingers threaded through my shoulder-length brown hair, keeping me close as I felt more hands tentatively touching my body. I could tell they were being cautious, which I found quite charming, because they clearly wanted to respect my boundaries. Boundaries which my neighbour was knocking down. I relaxed into her clutches and groaned as more hands stroked over my body, caressing parts I never knew could be so sensitive. A particularly daring hand rubbed me through the material of my shorts and clearly felt the results of my ever-growing arousal.

"Fuck... She's really wet..." one of them spoke as warm hands caressed my legs, squeezing to test the softness of my thighs. I was in heaven and relaxing more with every passing second as their hands stroked all over my body, both covered parts and bare flesh, from my neck to my toes. Although it seemed they were keen on stripping me. Fingers slipped beneath the elasticated waistband of my sleep shorts and the material began to slide down my legs as one of the males started to strip me.

I assisted where I could until they disappeared, leaving my lower half uncovered. My newly exposed rear was then groped, squeezed, and even spanked as I made no effort to either break the kiss or resist their advances. Next thing I knew there were hands pulling me up. One set began peeling my tank-top off while another lifted my arms for just long enough for it to be removed, revealing my larger, pendulous bosom and leaving me naked in front of four strangers.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

"God... look at those tits..." one of the men complimented as his hands greeted my newly exposed pillows. Again, the pleasant warmth of his paws drew a gentle groan from my lips, and a sharper inhale as he glided his thumbs over my small, hard nipples. For the first time in my life, I felt sexy, with compliments flying left, right, and centre. They were paying attention to my pleasured coos and doing everything in their power to bring more from my lips. Sarah then broke the kiss and reached out to take one of the guys' cocks in her hand, stroking it casually as she watched the hands toying with my bare flesh. I was so glad they kept me awake for this now.

"Hey, Chloe? Is there anything you aren't okay with us doing?" one asked me and then grinned as I shook my head. Honestly, I had never wanted anything more in my life, even if I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. Soon, however, I found out. My rear was caressed as he kneeled at the foot of the bed and lined his mouth up with my vagina; the warmth of his breath alone made me shiver.

Sarah slipped from beneath me and I watched as the male she had been stroking manhandled her, flipped her onto all fours, and then slid his big, thick, throbbing cock straight into her pussy. Another circled around the opposite side and kneeled in front of her but did not have to wait long before she took his tip into her mouth and then, seconds later, let it dip straight down into her throat. My eyes went wide as I saw its shape appear in her neck.

I was so impressed by her technique that my body did not register the first slow lick through my folds. The second, however, sent a blissful shockwave of tingling pleasure straight through my core. My ex-boyfriend had never taken the time to explore me in such a way, so it surprised me that a stranger was now taking my oral virginity. What's more, it felt amazing. His lips sucked on my clit, while his tongue generously lavished the small bud in saliva, drawing sexual noises from me that nobody had ever heard before. I did not have to fake, because boy did he know what he was doing.

My moans and Sarah's met in the air, creating a miniature, angelic harmony with hers being the louder voice, which was unsurprising given the depth her current male partner was drilling into her. Yet, those sexual sounds were soon muffled as the male kneeling in front of her began thrusting into her mouth, taking full control with a fistful of her hair. My concentration faltered as once more a simple flick of tongue to clit sent a jolt of delight through my inexperienced, petite figure. Again, I gifted his efforts with a string of genuine moans as I felt the other male ease me onto my back before he lay down beside me. I now had two attending to me just like Sarah, only mine were being much gentler. They obviously knew exactly what my gorgeous blonde neighbour could take, judging only by the sounds of thick cock hitting the back of her throat.

The male that was now beside me leaned in for a kiss which I gladly reciprocated. I reached down with one of my trembling hands to find his cock, and much to his delight - if not surprise - I began stroking him. He kindly adjusted my tight, nervous grip and helped me build a rhythm which led to him grunting into my mouth as we kissed. His own free hand glided over my torso, although I knew exactly where his focus was, as he spent most of his time groping my chest and toying with my still-stiff nipples. The tongue that had been building me towards an early orgasm slowed to a stop, and I heard the floorboards at the foot of the bed creaking slightly as he stood up and addressed me once more.

"Chloe, is it okay if I fuck you now?" he asked politely and I quickly nodded, somehow managing to do so without sacrificing the kiss I was enjoying with his friend. Seconds passed, but to me, they felt like minutes as I waited to feel him enter me. Anticipation had me trembling even harder than before. First, however, the perfect, deep tongue kiss was ended as my second revering male rose to his knees and pressed the tip of his impressive cock to my lips. I felt like a queen in that moment. An empress who was allowing these two lesser beings to worship her. I gladly parted my lips for this offering and tilted my head to face him to make the position a little more comfortable. I planned to start off slowly and tease him but that thought quickly dissipated as the cock sank into my pussy, making me gasp. The moment I parted my lips I felt a hand on the back of my head and then experienced the warm thickness of the second male's cock pushing my moans of pleasure back. I was their queen no longer. Now, I was their toy.

The man between my legs had his hands around my hips and was slowly picking up the pace and depth of his thrusts, as if testing my limits. He was much bigger than my ex-boyfriend and thicker too. The wetness helped with the sheer stretch of my aching cunt until I felt like each of his thrusts was going to end up piercing a lung. My eyes were shut tightly, but then I heard a groaned set of words which made me weak and needy.

"Look up at me with those pretty eyes, slut."

I did so, knowing he would enjoy it, but also because I enjoyed hearing his words. They made me more eager to please, which was strange for me, considering I barely even knew these men. I had nothing to prove to them, yet I wanted them to remember me.

I needed to be their good girl.

My eyes locked with his and saw the hunger and burning lust in his gaze. The power balance shifted as I felt his tip breach my throat. I tensed and winced as he pushed further, taking complete control as I was left choking on his cock. Then, he pulled back leaving gooey strings of saliva over his shaft. I looked up expectantly, wondering if he came down my throat without me noticing.

"Keep that mouth nice and wide, slut," he commanded, and being his dutiful servant, I obeyed. I obeyed because each time he degraded me I felt a buzz of pure excitement fill me up.

I was so ridiculously turned on. I got a second to breathe and regain control of my gag reflex before he pushed back in. Drool slid down my chin as his cock repeated, only this time I was relaxed. His tip eased in and I survived longer before choking once again on that warm, heavenly slab of meat. My mind was so focused on that task that it was delayed in responding to the increasing pleasure radiating from between my legs. I was much closer to orgasm than I first thought, as my second hunky male slammed deep and true.

I could only imagine the number of girls who had succumbed to that masterful stroke. He kept an eye on my features, making sure I was feeling as good as he was, and much to his delight I started to moan again. Loudly. It caught the other trio's attention and suddenly all eyes were on me, but they weren't shaming me. They wanted to witness the seemingly innocent girl begging to be taken harder, and faster.

I did not intend to disappoint my audience.

"Fuck... FUCK!" I moaned as I stroked the other cock under my charge, slapping the saliva coated shaft against my tongue before welcoming every inch back into my slutty little mouth. His fingers tightened in my hair as I forced myself all the way down until my lips touched his crotch, leaving him hilted and moaned. When I felt a throb I moved back up, making a sloppy gurgling groan as the dick departed my mouth.

"Harder!" I whimpered desperately.

"Breed me!" I cried. "Fuck a baby into me!"

“Ufff YES! Ummmfff FUCK! Make me pregnant!!” I screamed.

I thought maybe I had gone too far with the last one and my cheeks flared up with deep, red embarrassment. On the contrary, however, it spurred him on more. He grabbed my ankles, lifted my legs into the air, and then pushed them down towards me. Then, he mounted me properly and started to fuck me deeper and harder, just like I had begged for. Without needing to be guided, I returned my lips to the other's shaft and eased it back into the warm confines of my mouth, bathing it with my tongue to make sure he felt as good as his friend did.

They both took me, and I lost control. One plunged his dick deep into my throat making me choke on his manhood and my eyes water, while the other pumped in and out. In and out. His perfect cock churning up my tight pussy and making it his. Making me his.

Then, it hit me like a train. I moaned as my insides clenched around the cock and my whole body went into spasm. My toes curled as every nerve in my form tingled and throbbed with bliss, and as if timed to utter perfection, warm cum jetted into my mouth and down my throat. Just seconds later my second handsome stud could no longer hold back either. He pushed every inch inside of my contracting cunt and growled like an animal as he came too, doing his best to actually breed my young, fertile body. My sex was greedy and milked him dry, making sure every last drop of his seed was on its way to my unprotected womb; just as nature intended.

My hands and lips drained the other cock too and despite every negative thing I had heard about the taste of men's loads, his salty, gooey goodness was divine against my tongue. I savoured, swirling the liquid around my tongue before swallowing it and showing my panting man my empty mouth.

"Holy shit... You swallowed it all...Good fucking girl…" I heard him pant and felt joy rush through me at the praise, and at the way his fingers stroked my messy brown locks.

I licked my lips gathering the last few drops of his seed and then looked to Sarah still between a cock and a hard shaft, by which I mean, she was being spit-roasted. I got to watch as both cocks hilted inside of her and listen to the sounds of their moans as each filled her up again. I noticed how tired she looked, and I honestly was not surprised, considering they had been at it for hours even before I had come to unintentionally join the party.

They pulled out soon after they were finished and stepped back to admire her glistening, shivering body. My two did the same, leaving me and my neighbour on the bed together, naked and well-fucked.

"Hey, Chloe..." Sarah purred as she rolled onto her back and reached out for me.

"Hey, Saz..." I replied calmly, as cum began spilling from my pussy. I shifted closer until we were face to face on our sides, breasts pushed together.

"You're welcome to stay for a little while longer... They won't be finished yet and I'm pretty sure they all want some of that pretty pussy..." my crush moaned as our mouths brushed lightly together.

I wondered if it was safe to do so considering she looked likely to pass out at any moment, meaning I would be left alone to tend to four big, hard cocks. As she leaned against me, I watched her eyes slowly start to close and then looked over my shoulder at her men. Our men. I knew then what I had to do. What I needed to say:

"May I please have seconds, Daddies?"`

 

 

Published 
Written by talesofsandi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments