Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boys' School 3: Another Dormitory.

"Marie entertains a second dormitory of horny teen boys."

28
11 Comments 11
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please let me know if you enjoyed this story or not, and what would you like to see in the next chapter?"

My helpful teacher, James, had told me that after my night with the boys in one dormitory last visit, the lads from the other dorms had been complaining about the fact that only those boys had enjoyed me. It seems there are six dorms for the older boys, each with between sixteen and twenty lads, so it would take several visits to accommodate them all.

I felt the tingle of anticipation. A hundred horny sex-starved teenage boys all wanting to enjoy me? Oh, wow. As I had just spent the day teaching a class of sixteen-year-olds, it seemed logical to stay overnight, and entertain another dorm. I had made arrangements for my young assistant from the teaching to be allowed to sleep over in a spare room.

"Would it be possible for you to be more mobile this time, rather than tied to the bed?" James asked, "I feel the boys would enjoy you more if they could move and position you as they wished."

"Of course, although they could have moved me any way they wanted last time" I answered, "I know just what is needed. And by the way, could I have that young man who was such a help to me last time? Richard, I think his name was."

I left it to James to decide which group was to have the pleasure of my body. As before, he kept it all secret from the boys, so none of them would know anything about it until they got into their dormitory that night. James took me upstairs and I used the boys' bathroom and changed into my costume for the night.

It was a very short black leather dress cut low on the bust and fastened with a single zip that went from top to hem at the side along with a tiny pair of black tie-sided briefs and black stockings, with black stiletto heels. James's jaw dropped as he saw me come out of the bathroom, so I took that to indicate I looked sexy enough.

He helped me on with leather straps on wrists and ankles, all of which had metal hooks and rings riveted to them, and a black leather collar with rings set in it at intervals. For now, he clipped the wrists to rings on the collar. I looked around, noticing that two beds had been joined together with the mattress protector and sheets that I had left behind last time.

"Did you do all that, James?" I asked.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Thank you," I told him, and kissed him gently. "What will you be wanting for your payment this time, James?" I asked him.

"I didn't really think I would be entitled to any reward," he admitted, "after all, this time it is I who asked you to come and help."

"So what?" I told him, "I still want to thank you."

He smiled happily at this.

"Now give me a proper kiss," I demanded, "and grab any part of me you like, then think hard about your wildest fantasy, and if I can, we will play in the morning and you can see if I am as hot as the fantasy."

He happily complied with my orders, grabbing my ass while he kissed me. I noticed the ceiling was all old oak beams, and a few new-looking chains were hanging down to about a foot above my head, each ending in a good-sized metal ring. James had been a busy boy. I was looking forward to thanking him the next morning.

A few items were laid out on bedside cabinets, and beds. Things such as vibes, cords, nipple clamps and a spreader bar, all with instruction sheets, bowls of condoms, and some feathers and leather paddles. Also my standard instruction sheet. With five minutes to go, Richard came in, looking puzzled, and not seeing me in the shadows.

"I was told you wanted to see me, sir?" he stated.

"Actually, Richard," I said, moving forward, "it was I who asked if you wouldn't mind helping."

He whirled around, spotting me at last.

"Marie? Oh God," he gasped, "you would not believe how many wet dreams I've had about you since you were here."

He grabbed my waist and neck, kissing me deeply, a hand going under my dress at the back to grab my behind and pull me into him.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry, Marie," he apologised, "I hope I didn't offend you?"

I smiled at him. "Of course not, Richard," I assured him, "I was just wondering if you are willing to help me out tonight, explain a few things to the new boys, help with the condoms and toys, that sort of thing. I know it will probably mean you having to fuck me, maybe more than once, so if you would rather not...?"

I left the rest unsaid. He laughed, squeezing my ass.

"You think I would pass up a chance to enjoy you again?" he looked at me, "if you do, you are out of your sexy mind, Marie."

Just then we heard noises on the stairs, and James went outside to address the boys. We heard him giving the speech explaining that he would not be checking the room tonight and was sure the boys could be trusted to keep quiet and stay in the dorm. The lads came in puzzled, seeing Richard first.

"What are you doing in here, Tomkins?" one lad demanded, "lost your way?"

I stepped forward, "I asked him to be here to help me," I told the shocked boys, "of course, if you would rather we could both leave?"

The rest of the lads were very clear about not wanting that. I stepped forward so I was in the midst of them, letting them all enjoy the view. Richard picked up the rule card, passing it around, while I recited it from memory.

"Hi, I am Marie, I am here for you to enjoy any way that you want between now and six in the morning. The rules are no biting, no physical damage, and condoms to be worn for any penetration with a cock into my pussy or backside. Toys and extras are all around you, condoms are in the bowls on the bedside cabinets, and I hope you all enjoy me. Any questions, just ask. If I am too busy, ask Richard, he is my helper as well as joining in the fun. Okay?"

One of them had found the spreader bar, and was reading the instructions taped to it.

"So what can we do with you, Marie?" one of the lads asked, "I mean, 'enjoy me any way you want' covers a lot."

"Boys, can you see how I am dressed, and cuffed?" I asked, getting nods all round, "plus the fact there are about twenty of you and just one of me. Well there is not much I can do like this to stop any one of you from doing anything you wish, let alone twenty of you, is there?"

Some grins and murmurs of approval came from them.

"Now, is anyone going to start enjoying me, or shall I ask Richard to take me to another dorm?" I asked, "show them, Richard, please darling?"

He was not slow coming forward. He unclipped each wrist, one at a time, clipping each to a dangling chain, which pulled my arms apart. Then he stood in front of me, with a hand cupping my bottom and another round my neck, pulling me into his kiss. A kiss which moved from my lips, across my shoulder blades, then down to the upper half of my boobs, which were partly on display and almost showing the nipples.

When he moved away, the other boys gathered around me, each wanting their kisses and all taking the opportunity to touch and grope. Hands were stroking their way up my legs and under the dress, while my partly exposed boobs got lots of stroking, as did my barely-covered behind.

As the kisses and groping continued, I was vaguely aware of action around my feet. A glance down let me see one ankle already fixed to the spreader bar. My legs were nudged and pulled apart until the other ankle was also fastened securely, forcing my legs wide apart.

Richard was back in front of me. He knelt in front of me, his hands going up under the dress and finding the ties of the bikini briefs, tugging them loose, so when he stood up he held up the panties, to the subdued cheers of the lads. Now other boys were around me, all taking turns kissing and fondling me, and all groping my naked bottom or touching my uncovered pussy.

Richard came to stand behind me, fondling my boobs then nuzzling my sensitive neck.

"You just wait, Mister 'helpful' Richard," I hissed when my mouth was briefly free, "did I tell you to take off my panties?"

He smiled at me.

"As you pointed out, sexy tits," he laughed, "dressed like this, there is not much you can do to stop me."

Then the bastard put his hand up under the back of the dress, and slid his finger into my bum-hole. I rose on tip-toe at the intrusion, but the finger rose with me and I was fully impaled on the finger, squirming helplessly until he withdrew it.

"You swine," I hissed, "you wait. I have a good mind to have you helping at every one of these events, how would you like that?"

For an answer, he squeezed the cheeks of my behind.

"Who wants the dress off?" he called.

Every boy there called their agreement. Richard took hold of the zip near my boobs. I wriggled as he slid the zip down a few inches. The boys were silent and they watched mesmerized as I squirmed and the zip got lower until it came free at the hem, and the dress fell away, leaving me in just black stockings and stilettos.

"Fuck me," one gasped, his mate replying with, "no thanks, I would much rather fuck her."

With being stood in the centre of the room, the boys had access to my whole body, front and back, with my arms and legs wide apart and I soon had hands all over me, squeezing and caressing every inch of my near naked skin. It was delicious torment, making me more and more aroused and unable to even touch myself to relieve the need for a climax.

With legs and arms secured so wide apart, I was completely helpless to stop them from doing anything they wanted. It was not long before they noticed how I squirmed when certain areas were teased, and a few started exploring to see where I was most ticklish.

They soon had it narrowed down to along my ribs, under my arms, and after lifting my legs, the soles of my feet. Willing hands held my legs up, and they started tickling me, watching as I squirmed and wriggled helplessly, powerless to prevent them from getting me laughing hysterically, squealing for them and making me more and more aroused as the delicious agony continued. The feathers came in very useful for them to take me beyond any limit previously reached.

Finally, they stopped after being warned by one lad that they did not want me too tired out to let them fuck me. Richard started the next game, by kneeling between my stretched open legs, gripping my hips, and eating me with that talented tongue, and I was on tip-toe as he probed and teased, tongue delving inside me while fingers were rubbing the clit, over and over, and other boys pinching nipples and squeezing the cheeks of my bum, and I came massively for my wonderful teen cunnilinguist.

Naturally, once they had seen Richard make me come, they were queuing up for their turn. Richard meanwhile was looking at some lengths of strong cord which were on a bed, and at the chains and beams. He got two of the others and seemed to be explaining something to them.

While I was coming for yet another tongue-teaser, the other lads with the cords tied the cords to the chains holding my wrists, then unclipped the wrist cuffs and fasted the ends of the cords to them, so my hands were lower. Once they were secure, the spreader bar was lifted and tied in place, leaving me dangling in mid-air with my back and butt around thirty inches above the floor, arms and legs still widespread.

At first, I wondered what he had in mind, but once I saw him with pants off, wearing a condom, and standing between my spread thighs, I understood all too well. I was at the perfect height for what he wanted. He held my hips and slid into my wet snatch, then rocked me gently, watching as I swayed back onto his erection.

I let my head hang backwards, and a cock nudged my cheek, making me open my mouth to allow it inside. The two ravishers soon got into a rhythm, and I was rocked gently back and forth, getting fucked at both ends. A buzzing noise told me the vibes were being checked out, and sure enough, one was pushed slowly into my tight butt-hole and held so each rocking motion let me be butt-fucked by the vibe as well as mouth and pussy fucked.

Other vibes were teasing my nipples, and then my clit, forcing a climax from me as the lads continued their fucking until I had a twitching cock coming in my pussy and the one at my mouth pulled out as he started to come, letting the sticky fluid shoot over my face and neck.

My whole body jerked as one little darling tested a leather paddle on my naked buttocks, then another joined in, and my body rocked helplessly, like a garden-tennis game, each time my ass returned to the nearest end of its swing, it got another smack, sending me forward again. I must have had ten or more before Richard stopped them, telling them there were more interesting things to do with my butt, and he didn't want my pussy hurting as he had not done with it yet.

Other boys agreed with him, and a fresh cock nudged into my wet slit, along with a new cock in my mouth. I lay rocking for ages, new cocks changing with used ones, and me screaming with delight every time I came for them until most had enjoyed me. Then Richard decided they needed to get me down and onto the bed. I was all for that, nice and comfortable.

Somebody wiped my face and cum-splattered boobs. Pillows were piled onto the bed, and I was lay face down over them. My wrists were clipped together and fastened to the centre of the headboard, while the spreader bar was secured to the bottom corners of the bed, with my butt nice and high, giving access to my ass as well as my still-hungry pussy and my head high enough at the other end to accommodate cocks that wanted my mouth.

Someone knelt behind me, their erection slipping easily into my slit from behind, while another cock was in my mouth, and I was being double-fucked again. The angle was ideal, and I was kept coming for the succession of teen cocks. Then a familiar voice.

"Sorry, Marie," Richard apologised, "but this is the only hole I have not yet tried, and I would really love to see how it compares to your others."

I knew what he meant, and before I could reply, he had slid into my tight butt-hole, arms around me to tease and torment my clit, and he was bum-fucking me to yet another climax. Maybe because the butt-hole was so tight, he was not able to last too long, but he did last long enough for me to come for him. As a new cock was using my pussy, he came round to my head.

"That was fun," he told me, "but I have to admit, nothing compares to that gorgeous pussy of yours."

All of the lads had enjoyed me, most of them more than once, so morning found me untied, curled up in the bed, with Richard spooning me, his arms protectively around me. I squirmed around, seeing him still fast asleep. Wriggling down the bed, I found his limp dick and began stroking it gently until it began to grow, then slipped it into my mouth.

It swelled very quickly and quite impressively. Richard woke as I was pumping up and down on his erection, my lips gripping him firmly, and tongue teasing along the length of his cock with each movement. He gasped, hands coming down to my head, fingers tangling in my hair as I carried on until I felt his hot saltiness spurt out into my mouth, some escaping onto my chin as I drained him.I crawled back up to him, being greeted by soft kisses on my neck and face.

"Oh God, Marie," he gasped, "what a way to wake up. Thank you, that was incredible."

"You are welcome, darling," I told him, "and thank you for helping out last night. Still up for helping me next time?"

He nodded dreamily, still only half awake. I kissed him softly, then got up quietly, using the bathroom and slipping my dress on, just as James came for me at six. After a shower and sat drinking a welcome cup of tea, James and I talked about what he would like, while my young sexy girlfriend sat cuddled up to me.

"Would you think me too kinky if I told you I would like you handcuffed while I take you from behind?" he asked diffidently.

"Not at all," I laughed, "you would be amazed at how many people enjoy a bit of light bondage."

Satin_Brillian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Satin_Brillian

"Thank you, Marie," he gushed, "I really do appreciate it."

"Where would you like me?" I asked, "in here or a bedroom?"

"In here will be fine," he told me.

I took a pair of my handcuffs from my bag, slipping my dress off and turning my back to him with wrists out for him to cuff me. As soon as I was kneeling on the soft fluffy rug for him, Lyn got up and went to her bag, bringing out something.

"I really am sorry, Marie," James said, "but your young friend convinced me she deserved some payback for what you did to her yesterday, and she did promise me my turn at you after she had finished."

I realized I had been well and truly set up, and that Lyn was not going to wait for her revenge on me. Oh God, the thought made me wet before we had even begun. Lyn was stripped off, a double-headed vibe strapped to her.

"You just wait, you little minx," I warned her, "I will get you for this."

"Not until James and I have both had you, you won't" she giggled, "and James will enjoy seeing you come, I am sure." James sat quietly on the couch where he had a good view of the action about to come, but Lyn went to him, kissing him and whispering in his ear. He looked at me, hesitating, but Lyn nodded eagerly, and James stripped off his clothes and came over to kneel in front of me.

Lyn bent me forward until my head was almost resting on the rug, and at the right level for James to slip his cock into my mouth. I started to rise, but a sharp smack on my bare behind warned me not to try that again.

"Next time," she warned, "I will borrow James's cane and give you six of the best. Or maybe get him to administer them."

I knew James would jump at the chance. I lay still while she kneeled behind me, stroking my slit until I was moaning softly. Then, as James entered my mouth, she slid slowly into my pussy, turning the vibes on. She pumped steadily at first, taking me slowly up and up, without letting me go over the top.

Then, I felt something nudging my tight bum-hole, and I felt a vibe slide into it, buzzing furiously, and Lyn started banging into me hard, giving me a real rough-fucking, with James matching her lunges from the front until I was coming for her. She pulled my head back by my hair while she rode her own bucking bronco, and I was still coming over and over until she finally came herself.

She collapsed over me, the vibes still buzzing and I was coming yet again before James withdrew from my mouth and went round to pull her away from me and slide the vibe out of my butt. She recovered enough to unstrap from the strap-on and lay on the couch, grinning triumphantly.

I expected James to release me, but apparently he had not come in my mouth, so instead, I felt him kneel behind me.

"I think that gorgeous pussy has been well used, especially watching Lyn fucking you," he murmured, "so I hope you don't mind if I try the other orifice, it looks so inviting."

"As I once told you once before, James," I replied, "like this, there is not much I can do to stop you, is there?"

He slid easily into me, my bum-hole still gaping from Lyn's treatment of it with the vibe. One of his hands cupped a boob, while the other was around me, rubbing my still-sensitive clit. then Lyn came over from the couch and crawled under me, moving James's hand away and using her talented mouth and tongue on my dripping slit.

I gasped as the sensations grew, and with James pounding into me at the same time, I was coming again. Still, the bum-ravaging went on, and I was trapped between James pounding into me and Lyn nibbling and tongue-teasing my clit, and I was climaxing madly until I felt the wetness as James exploded inside me.

Once I was released, Lyn and I shared a loving shower and dressed, before both kissing James goodbye and promising another visit in the near future.     

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments