Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeding Team

48
8 Comments 8
26.8k Views 26.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

“That’s right, ride that cock.” Owen slaps Alyssa on her firm, round ass, watching her pussy swallow his length over and over. He’s on his back as she rides him in reverse, her gorgeous young body fucking this dick that’s old enough to have fathered her.

Owen is actually best friends with Alyssa’s father, Patrick, though he has no idea his eighteen-year-old little girl is having sex with his oldest friend. Patrick would kill Owen if he knew. So would Owen’s wife.

The day Alyssa turned eighteen, Owen was there. He’s been there for almost all of her birthdays. With no kids of his own, he’s always enjoyed spoiling his buddy’s daughter. Owen never even thought of Alyssa this way until she crossed that intangible line into legal adulthood and started dropping hints to him.

For Alyssa, growing up with Owen as a family friend was like having two dads. Protective of her, supportive of her, there for her if she needed anything. Only recently did she realize how attractive he is. During the summer when her parents hosted a 4th of July pool party, a shirtless Owen caught her attention and wouldn’t let go. His hard, muscular chest covered in sparse hair, body toned via the regional baseball league he plays for after work. He’s nearly thrice her age at forty-seven, his neat white smile causing Alyssa forbidden fantasies.

She was subtle at first, giving him extra hugs, playfully flirting when no one else was around, bending over in too-tight shorts that hug her glorious ass. Owen isn’t an idiot. He knew what she was doing. At first he tried to ignore it; he practically helped raise Alyssa. But the more he noticed her smooth thighs, her tight stomach, the constricting shirts stretched over her perky chest, the more sense he lost.

He has a good looking wife whom he occasionally gets to fuck, but the thought of having Alyssa soon dominated his thoughts.

He finally gave in one day when they found themselves alone in Alyssa’s house. She sat on the kitchen counter, taunting him with her short skirt until he couldn’t take it anymore. Owen stepped between her open, inviting legs, pulled her panties aside and fingered her furiously until her teenage pussy came, wringing his hand with powerful contractions. The moment he pulled his thick fingers from her, Patrick came home, and they were forced to quickly disperse. Owen had to suck his fingers clean to get rid of her sweet scent. They were both obsessed after that.

It was hard to find reasons to be alone, but the next time they were, they took advantage of it. Alyssa got on her knees and quickly pulled Owen’s raging meat from his pants, sucking it in earnest until he came. She didn’t swallow, but the sight of his thick white fuck juice covering her tongue made him groan all the same.

When they weren’t together they were thinking about each other, both masturbating alone at night to the thought of their adulterous, lust ridden encounters. It soon wasn’t enough, and Owen began inviting Alyssa over whenever he was home alone.

Now, the same few days every week, Alyssa goes to him where they can be as loud and intense as they want, fucking each other in his marital bed. Alyssa has been with a few guys around her age, but having sex with Owen is her favorite. He has more years of sexual experience than Alyssa has been alive. His rough hands know exactly how to make her cum, his tongue an instrument of pleasure, his thick, mature cock just the right tool to fuck her adolescent, budding pussy.

Owen holds her hips and begins thrusting up into her. When he wants to go harder, he sits up, moving her forward so he can fuck her like a dog. Alyssa arches the way a porn star would, resting on her knees and elbows as her adult lover mounts her.

“I love when you take this cock,” Owen growls, forcing her body to absorb his rough pounding.

“I love when you fuck this pussy,” Alyssa moans in return, fisting the sheets.

“Your pussy just loves to be fucked, doesn’t it?” he demands. Alyssa chants ‘yes’ over and over.

Owen flips her over so she’s on her back, holding her ankles wide as he fucks her. He watches her rub her own clit, her mouth wide, eyebrows pinched, knowing this will make her cum. He loves looking at her innocent body, so callow and taught, perfect tits bouncing with his rhythm. He’s never fucked anyone so young before, the age gap between them the biggest distance either of them has ever gone. It’s a bit comical that they match each other’s needs so well.

Owen has been with his wife for more than ten years, and while he still loves being with her, her sex drive isn’t as high as his anymore. He may be approaching fifty, but he can still fuck like a stud - multiple times a day, and Alyssa is always willing to take it. The hormones living in her teenage body are demanding she experiment, aching for sexual adventure, begging her to be fucked and filled in every way possible.

“Come on honey, cum for me,” Owen encourages her, making her moan. He’s always called her honey, since she was little. Every time he says it when his dad-like dick is fucking her, it takes what they’re doing one naughty step further.

“Oh god, Owen!” Alyssa cries, feeling the ecstasy congregate in her center.

“Let it go, baby, cum on this cock.” His words do her in, and the tension she’s harboring transfers to him, clutching his dick with need. He lets her writhe on him, buried inside her with deep thrusts, giving her the friction she needs, and when he feels his own release trying to seek her womb, he pulls out and erupts all over her stomach. Owen strokes his throbbing cock until it’s exhausted, dropping beside her on the bed.

“You really like to make a mess,” Alyssa comments with a grin, feeling the byproduct of his ejaculation on her bare body.

“Don’t want to get you pregnant.” He’s already taking a serious risk by not using condoms with her, but he’ll be damned if he’s going to wrap his cock in uncomfortable latex. The feel of her bare pussy is life’s greatest pleasure for him at the moment. And pulling out has worked so far.

“I don’t know… that might be hot.” Owen turns his head to her, wondering if she’s serious. “I don’t mean having a kid,” she quickly says. “Just the idea of you cumming inside me with purpose, not having to worry about pulling out. Enjoying my pussy while you fill it…” Alyssa shrugs innocuously as Owen stares at her. He doesn’t admit it, but that idea turns him on just as much. Planting himself inside her…

“You are one naughty girl, Alyssa,” is all he says, and she smiles, leaning over to kiss him before getting up and hopping in his shower. Owen’s wife will be home soon, she has to start cleaning up. He joins her in the steaming water, soaping the sex off his body.

“Do you know what you want for your birthday yet?” Alyssa asks him, helping him rinse, her hands gliding along his arms and chest.

“Just to see you,” he smiles.

“Of course you’ll see me, but I mean something special. We have to do something different, something we’ve never done before.”

“Special birthday sex, huh?”

“Mmhmm.” She nods, smiling. “Start thinking about what you want,” she says, then gets out of the shower. When she’s all dressed, Owen walks her to the front door, pulling her petite body against him for a goodbye kiss. He’ll be forty-eight next week. He doesn’t feel that old. He feels youthful and powerful, grabbing the ass of his eighteen-year-old lover. She gropes his dick through his pants before she leaves, smiling mischievously as she walks out the door. He’s horny again already.

When his wife comes home he tries to alleviate that frustration, but she isn’t up for it, so he settles for jacking-off once she’s asleep. He thinks about only Alyssa.

 

*

 

Owen blows out the abundance of candles on his cake, and the room bursts into applause. He doesn’t care for parties that revolve around him, but he’d rather indulge his wife than listen to her persuading notions. He has to celebrate his birthday somehow.

Gathered in his kitchen are his wife, sister, a few friends from work, best friend Patrick and his wife, and, of course, their daughter Alyssa. He grins at her and her eyes sparkle in return. No one notices.

They all spend the afternoon eating and talking, sharing stories and laughing. Alyssa is sporting a short skirt showing off her long, shapely legs, small feel balancing on wedge heels. Owen has to put effort into keeping his eyes off her. When he inevitably looks at her again, she’s sitting on a bar stool talking to Andy, one of Owen’s coworkers. Her legs are crossed, and beneath her lifted thigh, he can see she isn’t wearing any panties. She tilts to the side, and he catches an eyeful of her smooth, shaved pussy.

Alyssa glances at him, smiling, and he knows she’s doing it on purpose. Blood rushes to his groin, waking up his soft dick. She’s as devilish as she is attractive. If either of their families caught onto their subterfuge, the room would implode with sobering acrimony.

She shifts out of view just before his wife notices.

When the party's over, everyone readies themselves to leave. Owen is going to a bar with his work buddies, his wife telling him to go have fun. His sister stays behind to keep his wife company. When Patrick asks Alyssa if she’s coming home, she tells her dad she’s going out to see a friend. Alyssa gives Owen a goodbye hug, then gets in her car.

Alyssa’s parents have no idea the friend she’s going to see is Owen. Owen’s wife has no idea he isn’t really going to a bar.

They meet up in the next town over, twenty minutes away. Alyssa pulls up to the address Owen gave her, the house belonging to his friend Andy. She doesn’t know what he has in store for tonight as she grabs her overnight bag from the trunk. He didn’t tell her what he decided on as a birthday gift. She assumed she’d be surprising him, but it has ended up the other way around.

Ideas entangle in her head as she walks toward the front door. If they’re at Andy’s house, he must know what’s going on between Owen and Alyssa. She assumed he hadn’t told anyone about their affair. Will it be just the two of them? Will his friend be involved? The idea makes her wet. Alyssa has confessed to Owen the many different things she’d like to try. Group sex being one of the things on that list.

Her anticipation nearly turns to adrenaline as she knocks on the door. Owen answers, smiling and pulling her inside. He kisses her, and she doesn’t hesitate to return his enthusiasm.

“Hello beautiful,” he says against her lips.

“Hello birthday boy.”

“I ought to spank you, you know that?”

“Why?” she asks, smiling.

“For looking so damn good. My wife nearly caught me staring at you too many times tonight.”

“I almost laughed when my dad sat on your couch,” Alyssa adds, giggling. Her father didn’t know it, but that was the exact place where Owen fucked his daughter last week, munching her ripe pussy before bending her over in the same spot.

“He would murder me if he ever knew what happened there.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell.”

“Good, because he’d bring me back to life just to murder me again if he found out what I have planned tonight.”

“What’s that?” Alyssa is eager to know. Owen’s face turns a shade serious.

“You trust me, don’t you?” he asks, holding her hips, looking down at her big brown eyes.

“You know I do,” she answers just as sincere, hands around his neck. She’s known this man since she was born, of course she trusts him.

“You told me you wanted to do something different…”

“Yes,” she says when he trails off.

“It involves more people than just the two of us.”

“Really?” Alyssa smiles, curious. Her reaction concretes his idea, and he smiles back.

“I think you’ll like it.”

“I think I will, too.”

“Come here.” Owen pulls Alyssa through the foyer to the living room. Despite revealing they wouldn’t be alone, the house seems void of anyone else. The poshly furnished room is empty of people. In the center is a type of massage table. Alyssa’s curiosity is piqued. Before she can ask any questions, Owen is on his knees, his head under her skirt, licking her. Alyssa gasps, holding his shoulders for balance. He eats her as if this were his last hour on earth. He’s wanted to do this all afternoon. Before she can cum, Owen pulls away.

“Strip for me, baby,” he tells her, and she obliges him. Her clothes come off in three simple pieces; skirt, shirt, bra. She’s already thrilling with excitement.

“Lay here.” Owen guides her to the small cushioned table. She lays on her back as he begins pulling out ties of some sort. “You still trust me?” he asks as he ties her hands together beneath the table, behind her back.

“Yes,” she breathes.

“What about now?” he says, binding her legs. He starts with one, folding it completely, thigh pressed against calf, then ties it that way so she can’t extend it.

“Yes,” she says again as he does this to the other one. Her heart is awake with anticipation, all her internal organs curious what’s going on, the restraints sending signals to her brain that she’s never done this before.

When her legs are tightly wound, no option of stretching out, Owen fastens another tie beneath the table. Not only is she incapable of unfolding her legs, she now can’t close them either.

Owen steps back to admire her. Hands tied behind her back, legs cinched open, chest heaving her perky tits, smooth pussy easily accessible. He’s painfully hard just looking at her.

“You look so beautiful,” he says, pulling off his shirt and walking around to her spread thighs. She smiles in return. “Is this ok?” he asks. She nods.

“This is really hot,” she confesses, earning a wolfish smile from her dad’s friend.

“Just wait.” Owen gets on his knees and begins eating her again. Alyssa moans out a sweet reply. With the way she’s tied up, she couldn’t escape him if she wanted to. Not that she wants to.

“I want you to cum, Alyssa,” Owen says, mouth on her mound. “Get you relaxed,” he explains. She has no problem with that. He continues eating her until the tingling quickens inside her. He doesn’t use his hands to enter her, doesn’t touch her at all except with his lips and tongue, and she gives into it, hips shifting to feel his warm muscle when her orgasm reaches its peak.

Alyssa cums sweetly against Owen’s capable mouth. She tries to arch her back, only able to lift a few inches.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

“Good girl,” he mumbles against her sensitive labia. As she comes down from the high he just gave her, she realizes they aren’t alone anymore. Andy is here along with the other two men that were at Owen’s party earlier - his friends from work. But that’s not all. More men fill into the room, each eyeing her like a five course feast.

As she tries to catch her breath, she realizes she knows all of these men. They’re Owen’s teammates from his regional baseball league. She has gone to many of his games to cheer him on, making friends with all of his coworkers. She has flirted with every single one of them. She has a thing for older guys. Sixteen men altogether, they’re all around Owen’s age, ranging from mid-thirties to mid-forties.

Surprise revealed, she realizes what’s about to happen.

And she smiles.

“You asked me what I wanted for my birthday,” Owen whispers in her ear. “I want to be part of your first gangbang.” Alyssa once told him she’s always wanted to try this. This may as well be a present for her. She smiles as he kisses her on the mouth, then stands up. His friends are already undressing, each of them grinning at the tender young meat laid in front of them.

“Alright guys, you can fuck her in whichever hole you want, but you have to cum in her pussy.” Alyssa tilts her head in shock as Owen winks at her.

The entire time they’ve been fooling around, Owen has never cum inside her. She isn’t on birth control, and since they never use condoms he simply pulls out. She admitted last week that she wanted him to fuck her with purpose, the goal of his seed seeking her womb, filling her in every sense of the word. Now fifteen other men are going to as well. This is like Christmas.

Heart thrumming from excitement, Alyssa watches Owen walk around the table, step between her legs, and push into her. She cries out with pleasure. The pleasure of knowing what’s about to happen, the feel of Owen’s thick cock, the bliss of meeting multiple pairs of eyes that want to devour her.

She feels beautiful as they step toward her, stroking themselves. Each of these men are wonderfully toned, their bodies hard and muscular from the athletic team they’re part of. They all have chest hair, deep voices, thick forearms with wide hands. Each of them old enough to be her father. And they all want her, a fact that entices her to no end.

They are a faction of testosterone, and she is the only living thing in the room that can satiate their needs. Alyssa loves that men never lose their sex drive. She’s only been with Owen in regards to mature men, but she has learned that the older ones tend to be married to wives who can’t keep up with their stamina, and therefor, are always ready to fuck.

As they approach her, she subconsciously wonders how long it has been for each of them. One thing’s for sure, though. They’ll get their fill tonight.

Owen holds Alyssa’s wide-spread knees as he thrusts into her, her moaning a constant song of sex. They look in each other’s eyes, both of them focused on what he’s about to do. Owen fucks her with a purpose he’s never had before, and it makes them ravenous. Knowing he won’t pull out this time, knowing that there’s nothing between his sperm hole and her womb, his climax overtakes him, and he cums heavily inside her.

Alyssa gasps, drowning in the sensation of his warm jizz spurting into her, cock throbbing over and over. He orgasms inside her, giving her body everything it needs to make life itself. She revels in it, the whole act making her more aroused than she imagined it would. She is fucking furious with need.

As if the males encircling her can sense their prey’s thoughts, someone adjusts the table so Alyssa’s head is angled more toward the floor, her bound, spread legs in the air. As a result, the man who steps up to Alyssa’s face is the perfect height to put his dick in her mouth. She takes it, sticking out her tongue so it will fit. She feels Owen’s cum still inside her when the next cock pushes in and begins fucking.

The dick in her mouth has its own flavor she’s never had before, and when she looks up, she realizes it’s Andy. His large hands caress her jaw as she sucks him upside down. Whoever is between her legs is fucking her harder than Owen did, and within minutes, he cums, too. She feels so full of their manhood, the liquid that makes them men, and they aren’t even close to done with her.

Andy is pushing gently in and out of her mouth, and when she hears him hiss, he quickly pulls out.

“Sorry sweetheart, I’m not allowed to cum in your mouth,” he says, smiling at her. She smiles back, knowing his sperm will be seeking her uterus before the night is through.

The next person to step up between her forced open legs lines himself up at her other available hole. Only now does she realize what Owen said. He told his friends they can fuck any hole they want. She’s only taken a dick in her ass once before, and it wasn’t exactly fucking. The boy who tried to fit it in didn’t get very far. Alyssa didn’t care for the sensation, so they stopped. Owen has fingered her there a few times, but she’s never been actively fucked in that hole. She’s about to protest when another cock is shoved in her mouth.

She focuses on sucking it, but it’s hard to ignore the round head pushing into her anus. When it pops inside, she moans around the meat in her mouth. Hands and tongues find her breasts as someone carefully moves back and forth in her ass. She’s plenty lubricated from the cum belonging to the last two men who fucked her, and when she starts to relax, she realizes it feels ok.

Alyssa eagerly sucks the dick in her mouth, and as it’s smaller than the last, she gets almost all of it in. Soon he has to pull out before he cums, too. Panting heavily, Alyssa moans while she has the chance. She sees it’s Tom moving in her ass, his entire bottom lip between his teeth as her too-tight insides grip him.

“Oh god!” she moans before someone else steps up to fill her mouth. This guy is more forceful, fisting her hair as he fucks her throat. Alyssa loves it, feeling two men at each end of her, pushing and pulling inside her.

Tom moves faster, and before long, he has to quickly pull out so he can push into her tight pussy and release himself. He groans as he unloads in her just fucked cunt, and again, the feel of a bare cock cumming in her makes her even more wanton.

While each guy waits his turn, they caress her body. Hands roaming her breasts, teeth teasing her nipples, some of them whispering encouragements in her ear as she has orgasm after orgasm.

“Fuck, Alyssa, look at you all tied up, taking all these cocks.”

“Good girl.”

“You like that?”

“She’s really enjoying that, isn’t she?”

“I get her mouth next.”

One by one they rotate positions at her face, each of them as different as the last. One of them just stands there and lets her leisurely suck his meat at her own pace. One of them shoves himself into her mouth and doesn’t pull out for nearly a minute, letting her flexing throat massage him. One holds her nipples like reigns on a horse as he fucks her face like a stallion. One guy pumps between her beautiful white teeth, and before he cums, pulls out and rubs his balls all over her face. She nuzzles against them, licking them, sucking one testicle at a time until he pushes back into her warm mouth and lets her suck him a bit more.

One by one they mount her bound, spread body, some fucking her pussy and immediately cumming, some taking a turn in her ass first before pulling out to add their ejaculation to her overflowing cunt. One guy -she guesses it’s Neil by his girth, she had him in her mouth a little while ago- fucks her ass, pulls out and pushes into her used puss, pulls back and goes into her ass again, over and over until he finally buries himself deep in her allowed hole and throbs, giving her his fuck juice. She cums with him, feeling everyone’s sperm ooze around his dick as it drips out if her contracting muscles.

Alyssa wasn’t sure about being fucked in her ass at first, but she loves it now. She wants it, each time hoping the next man will fill her there first before cumming in her pussy. She moans around every cock that enters her willing mouth. She’s never had an uncircumsized dick before, but the few in this group have made her realize how tasty they are. They pull back their extra foreskin revealing their juicy heads, and she loves how sensitive they are.

Alyssa has taken so many loads in her pussy, she isn’t sure if they’ve all had one turn, or if some have come back for seconds. She doesn’t care. All she wants is her mouth full, and more cum inside her. One after another these men squirt their potent seed into her unprotected teenage pussy. She is like a cup, her insides overflowing with all they’re giving her. Each load is warm and creamy, adding to the insanely large creampie that’s pooling in her plump, pulsing cunt.

The next dick that goes into her mouth is the most familiar. Wide brown eyes looking up his body, she sees Owen staring down at her, jaw slack with arousal.

“You enjoying this, honey?” he asks her, and her next orgasm begins tingling. She’s had so many she wasn’t sure if she could anymore, but it’s definitely there, waiting for enough stimulation to surface. Owen using his goddaughter’s nickname in this room, right now, makes her whimper around his dick.

She nods and hums a ‘fuck yes’.

“I am, too,” he says, lovingly caressing her face as she nurses him. “You haven’t had a load in your mouth all night,” he comments, casually thrusting into her throat. “Would you like one?” he says, and she immediately moans, her mouth full of him. He smiles.

“Keep that up and you’ll get it.” Alyssa begins sucking him in earnest. She lives for the moan that escapes his lips. She wants to swallow him so bad she would die for it right now. Owen begins panting, moving a little faster.

“Would you like to cum, too?” he asks, and she moans again. He takes that as yes, reaching forward and rubbing her clit. The hum she gives around his dick in response is heavenly.

“Good girl, here it comes.” Owen fucks her face as he pinches and pulls on her clit, his friend Stan busy fucking her ass. Owen stills, pushing all the way down her throat, and groans as he ejaculates. Swallowing his cum, feeling his manly fingers on her tender bud, the dick in her ass, Alyssa orgasms gloriously.

None of his friends complain that Owen’s the only one allowed to cum in her mouth. It is his birthday after all.

Her hands are still bound behind her, legs still tied together and forced open as she pulls against her restraints, writhing on the tilted table. Stan liked watching that so much, he pulls out of her ass and enters her overused pussy just so he can cum.

Alyssa has no idea how long they’ve been doing this. Her arms and legs are stiff from being tied up, her body so used it’s glowing, pussy copiously wet.

Eventually the stimulation inflicted on her body dwindles. In her subconscious peripheral, she realizes some of the men are getting dressed, but she doesn’t concentrate on them. There are still some who want to claim her ass, some that haven’t had enough of her mouth yet. She is in a vortex, time meaningless. The only thing that has meaning is her body, and every body part that enters her.

She doesn’t realize how tired she is until there’s no one left in her mouth, and the dick that pulses inside her, giving her more cum, isn’t followed by another. Breath a heavy cadence, eyes barely open, Alyssa is spent beyond measure. She lies limp, still bound, the soft table beneath her covered in cum from more than a dozen men. It seeps out of her pussy and gathers around her bottom, dripping down her ass, her folds coated in it.

The next time she opens her eyes, she sees Owen. He leans forward and kisses her.

“You ok?” he asks, and she nods with fatigue, smiling. He grins back. “Think you’re up for one more?”

“Only if it’s you,” she says, and he smiles.

“That was the plan.” Owen stands up, approaching the pulsing wetness between her thighs, and she notices they’re the only two in the room now.

Hand around his steel-hard shaft, Owen pushes himself inside Alyssa’s messy hole. There’s so much cum in her it’s ridiculous. He slides in easily, feeling all his friend’s warm fluids in her well used pussy. Alyssa moans aloud.

“Fuck babe, there’s a lot of cum in you.” All she can do is nod, hips trying to meet his thrusts. “Did you like being filled up?” he asks, pumping into her.

“Yes,” she cries as he goes harder.

Owen was right. If her dad knew what his best friend was doing with his daughter tonight, he’d murder him. After castrating him.

Alyssa, however, is on cloud nine. This was the most intense sexual experience she’s ever had. She knows Owen would never do anything to hurt her. It’s obvious he planned this carefully, only with people he knew, ensuring she was ok with it before unleashing his friends on her. She fucking loved every second of it. Having her pussy filled in such a way was insanely arousing. With no form of contraception, she knows she could get pregnant tonight, and still, it doesn’t bother her in the least. She wonders whose sperm will win out over the others. She hopes it’s Owen’s.

He fucks her faster, all the jizz in her pussy more than enough lubricant, and as she groans profanities, Owen adds his seed last. His fourth load of the night fills her once again. She didn’t realize he was one of the men who took her ass before adding his cum to her pussy earlier. He came in her first. He had to cum in her last, too. Alyssa savors it, feeling the throb of his cock fucking her properly. This is how sex was meant to happen; no barriers, just skin on skin, nerves against nerves, uncontained pleasure leading up to the male releasing his seed inside a woman’s fertile womb. She takes it all, this newest load inside her hotter than all the rest.

Owen sighs through his heavy breathing, pulling his cum-covered cock out of Alyssa’s overly full hole.

He unties her and she moans in relief, stretching her arms, and then her legs. Owen picks her up as she clings limply to his hard body. She doesn’t know where he’s taking her and doesn’t care. Easily juggling her petite weight, Owen turns on a shower and steps inside. He sets her on her feet, but doesn’t let go of her. Her legs are gelatin as he washes her and himself, then gets out again, carrying her somewhere else.

“Andy is letting us use his house tonight,” Owen murmurs, explaining the bed he sets her in. Alyssa hums in response. Her head is swimming with sleepy thoughts. It makes sense that Andy would lend Owen his house for the night. Andy isn’t married. She wonders what Owen told his wife, what reason he gave for not making it home tonight.

He lays with her, arms wrapped around her as she cuddles against him.

“Happy birthday,” Alyssa whispers, and Owen smiles. It’s the best one he’s ever had.

“Thank you,” he says, kissing her head. “By the way, I got you a morning after pill… if you want it.”

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments