Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave's Cottage series."

I stood outside the building near the curb as the silver Audi pulled up. I opened the door and squeezed into the confines of the little TT coupe, hearing Carol giggle as I struggled into my seat. 

"Buckle up, Big Guy," she warned as she sped away. "Did you enjoy your dinner with Ms. Reebeck on Friday night?"

"Very much," I laughed. "That's quite the condo she has."

"Yes, it's a beautiful place," she agreed. "You will be spending a fair amount of time there, I suspect."

"That's fine with me," I said with a smile. "I enjoy her company."

"I'll bet you do," she said with a big smile. "We're here."

She pulled into an empty spot and pointed to the tailor's shop. "That's where you need to shop now."

We left the car and I waited for her to lead the way. Her blonde hair waved slightly in the breeze as her heels clicked on the sidewalk. Red stilettos. They matched the tight red skirt and jacket she wore, with the skirt hugging her hips perfectly and ending above the knee. Under the red jacket was a white blouse with the top three buttons undone, exposing a glimpse of her red bra and ample cleavage. 

Fuck, she's hot for an older chick.

We entered the store and were greeted by a tall man in his sixties. He and Carol chatted for a moment before turning his attention to me. He measured me up and had me try numerous suits and jackets while Carol sat and gave her approvals. Finally, he said we were done and I could go put my own suit back on. I went into the change room and was about to close the door when Carol came in.

"Hmmm, I think we have a few minutes," she purred as she pushed herself into me. 

I grabbed her waist and pulled her tight as we kissed. Quickly I was shirtless and my boxers dropped to the floor as her hands travelled from my shoulders to my ass, cupping my cheeks. I grabbed her ass, lifted her up and put her against the wall. I hiked her skirt up, pushed her thighs apart with my legs and pulled her panties aside. My swollen cock pushed into her wet opening and after a few strokes, I was buried deep in her. 

"Oh yes, fuck me," she growled in my ear.

She held on tight as I fucked her furiously, driving her into the wall again and again with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes... oh yes," she moaned as I felt her pussy clench my throbbing shaft in climax.

With a grunt I unloaded my cum inside of her, unable to restrain myself any longer. I pushed in deep and held myself there as my balls emptied out and filled her silky, hot snatch. Our lips locked together as we reeled with the effects of the orgasms. Slowly we relaxed and our lips parted.

"I love big, strong men," she purred as her hands travelled my shoulders and down my arms.

I slipped out of her and let her legs down. She straightened herself up as I dressed, watching me the entire time. With a big smile, I opened the door and let her lead the way to the front. We were told to come back in two days for a final fitting and climbed back into the Audi.

"Back to work we go," she said. "Play time is over."

As we drove I had an idea. I took my phone out and sent a text to Dave, telling him to get a few of the guys and be in the locker room at lunch break to "meet" one of the women from the office. He replied with a thumbs-up.

"Hey, pull into the rear by the loading bays. I need to get something," I said as we approached the complex.

"All right," she replied.

We parked in a visitor spot.

"Come on, I want to show you something," I said as I climbed out.

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh before turning the car off and getting out. I took her by the hand and led her through the doors and into the factory area. She looked around as we walked and seemed impressed by the size and amount of activity.

"I have never been down here," she said. "It's huge and so noisy."

I led her down the stairwell to the lower level and into the locker room. We strolled past a few rows of lockers before turning the corner and reaching the main locker area. Rows of lockers lined the walls and down the center was a row of benches. I led her to the far end and asked her to sit on the end of the bench. She sat down and looked at me quizzically.

"What am I here to see?" she asked as I stepped in front of her.

I undid my belt and button before slowly unzipping my fly. She watched as I pulled my cock out and gave it a few strokes inches from her face. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, aren't you a lively fellow," she said as her hand wrapped around my cock and slowly stroked it.

I looked down at her and put my hand on the back of her head. I gently pulled her forward and watched as her mouth opened and enveloped the fat, throbbing head of my cock. I moved her head slowly as she sucked me and I watched the open doorway. Soon Dave appeared, followed by Chris, Billy, John and Justin. I gestured for them to be quiet. They slowly came closer and stopped, staring at the sight of the stunning blonde sucking my cock.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

"So you like big, strong guys, do you?" I asked her.

"Hmm hmm," she mumbled around my cock.

"Have you ever been with more than one at a time?" I questioned.

She looked up me and pulled away from my cock, taking a gulp of air before speaking.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Like a threesome?"

"Yes, or maybe more?"

She laughed and her blue eyes flashed brightly. "A few threesomes, yes. Why do you ask?"

"I have a treat for you," I replied and pointed behind her.

She turned around and her jaw dropped open as she saw the guys with their shirts off and cocks out. All stood stroking themselves as she looked back at me.

"What is this?"

"It's one of the perks of knowing the factory guys," I said with a smile. "You will be the only girl in the office with this experience, so enjoy it."

She stood up and stared at the guys as they approached, looking at the wall of muscles and throbbing cocks in front of her. Soon she was being pawed by numerous hands and her jacket, blouse and bra hit the floor as the guys swarmed her. She was soon on her back on the bench with her skirt up around her waist, cocks in both hands and her mouth as Dave pulled her panties off.

She was a woman possessed, moaning and sucking cocks as fast they appeared in front of her. Dave fucked her first, pulling out and spraying her stomach with hot, pearly liquid as she choked down Billy's first load. Numerous hands pawed and squeezed her big bouncing tits. Cum ran out of her mouth and over her chin as his cock was soon replaced by another. Chris pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her furiously, adding his load to Dave's and splattering up to her heaving breasts. 

"Fuck, you are one hot bitch," Justin announced as he took his turn and drove his cock into her pussy.

Carol kept moaning and sucking on cock as they took turns fucking her. John pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his streaming load across her breasts before sticking his cock back down her throat. I waited my turn until all the boys had emptied themselves. She was covered in cum from pussy to forehead by the time they were all drained.

"How do you like the factory?" I asked as I shoved my aching cock into her steaming, swollen pussy. 

"Oh fuck," was all she replied. "Oh fuck..."

I lifted her legs and held them apart as I fucked her fast and hard. She looked incredible with the cum running off of her face and the look of lust in her eyes. She shrieked as she climaxed and her pussy clenched tight again around my shaft.

I pulled out, straddled her chest and put my cock between her big tits. I pushed them together and slid it through the slippery puddle of cum. I pumped until I could no longer hold back and my cock erupted. Cum flew across her face and into her gaping mouth. She struggled to swallow and her cum-covered chin was slick and dripping onto her chest. I slid up and put my cock in her mouth, letting her drain me of the final drops before pulling away.

Her head dropped back on the bench and fell to one side as she collapsed from exhaustion. The guys dressed, thanked her for the fun and headed out of the room as I grabbed a towel and began to help Carol clean herself up. The towel was soaked in cum by the time she was able to stand up. I led her to the washroom and gathered her clothes while she washed up. I watched as she dressed, fluffed her hair and straightened out her skirt.

"How did you like the tour?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I did that," she said quietly. 

"But did you enjoy it?" 

She gave me a huge smile and her eyes blazed brightly as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Fuck yes, I loved it," she replied as she leaned in for a kiss. "That was a great surprise."

I pulled her close and wrapped my hands around her ass.

"Maybe I will bring you back for another tour one day.  Would you like that?"

"I think I would," she answered as her fingers ran across my chest.

She gave a little pout and looked up into my eyes. "You know, we could do some more... shopping... today if you want."

"Your place or mine?" I asked with a grin.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments