Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Long Does It Take You To Cum?

"A student finds himself the subject of an unusual experiment."

79
43 Comments 43
16.3k Views 16.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Recommended Read

Chapter 1

It was just before the start of the new semester.  Lucy and Olivia were Masters students and had gone back a little early, after successfully acquiring an apartment not far from university. They really needed a third person to spread the cost, but It was such a nice pad they figured that they were bound to get someone to share. 

The two friends were enjoying a drink and a muffin in a local coffee house and Olivia was in a thoughtful mood. She was wondering if she and Lucy had been right to accept the landlord’s terms, without another flat buddy.

“We’ll have to give it up, if we don’t find someone,” she lamented over a cappuccino.

Lucy looked out of the window of the coffee house.  It was still dull, but the prophesied Beast from the East number two hadn’t materialised yet.

“Oh, it’ll be all right, Liv!” 

Lucy was one of life’s optimists, whereas Olivia was more of a realist. The truth tended to fall somewhere between the two. They had been friends from Freshers’ Week four years earlier. Olivia had long, dark brown hair that fell almost to her waist. She had brown eyes and people often mistook her for an Italian until she spoke with her polished, middle-class English accent. Lucy was also a brunette, but with slightly fairer skin and soft hazel eyes. She had grown up in Yorkshire, but years of accommodation had made her develop the more proper student accent, although she retained her northern vowels.

“The thing is, if we don’t find someone soon, it’s going to make a big dent in our finances,” Olivia pointed out.

“I know, but it’s still early. There’s still loads of students still on the Christmas break. We’ll put something on the board in the entrance," said Lucy, reassuringly.

“And the uni intranet, if anyone goes on that,” added Olivia.

“I’m sure it will be fine, Liv. Don’t stress, you’ll put me on edge.”

“Sorry. Like you say, I need to relax. It’s a new year and I just don’t want any hassle.”

“Me neither.”

There was a small commotion, which distracted the girls briefly, as three fit guys came in with all their sports gear.

“Mine’s the blonde one,” said Olivia, impishly.

“Ummm… mine too,” agreed Lucy.

“How does that work!” protested Olivia.

The two brunettes giggled mischievously drawing the attention of the guys, who looked towards them, returning their gaze with warmth.

“I thought we weren’t going to dabble, this year?” said Olivia.

“I’m only window shopping,” said Lucy.

“Okay, well we agreed to focus on our studies, I’m not going to be the one to break the deal.”

“Well, I guess my rampant rabbit is going to see some action.” 

Lucy had spoken her last sentence a little louder than she had intended, which drew a few looks of bewilderment from some nearby customers.

“Tell the world why don’t you!” exclaimed Olivia with amusement.

The girls had both sowed their wild oats doing their degrees and had drunk rather too much wine. The first year of their Masters was due to be quite a demanding one and they had made a pact not to partake in the pleasures of the flesh, until at least after the second semester.

The girls continued their conversation until two of the three guys got up. The blonde one remained seated. Olivia and Lucy looked on as the other two left.

They pricked their ears up, focusing on the guys’ conversation as they parted.

“Alright see you later, Grant.”

“Cheers, dude.”

“Later, mate and good luck with the house hunting.”

Olivia and Lucy looked at each other.

“He’s looking for accommodation!" Exclaimed Olivia.  “Let’s grab him before he leaves.”

“Hang on,” said Lucy. “We never talked about sharing with a guy.”         

“What difference does it make, if he pays his way?”

“Ummm… I guess. But if he’s messy…”

“It’s all right, leave it to me.”

Olivia walked over to where Grant was seated.

“Hey! I know this is a bit random, but I couldn’t help overhearing back there. You’re looking for accommodation?”

“That’s right.”

Grant surveyed Olivia’s curves, her ample breasts accentuated by her tight pink top and her toned legs clad in tight black leggings.

Lucy joined her friend as Grant was checking her out.

Dressed in jeans and a checked shirt, her own feminine attributes were a little more disguised, but Grant could still make out the shape of her full, up-tilted boobs.

“Just that we have a space,” said Olivia.

“For a very tidy person with impeccable personal hygiene,” added Lucy.

Grant laughed.

“Well, for the first condition I can do my best. For the second, it’s a guarantee.”

“There you go!” said Olivia enthusiastically.

Lucy smiled warmly. Grant was at least charming and she had to admit he was quite fit. He had messy blonde hair and rather nice trimmed stubble, which added a little maturity to his demeanour, Lucy thought.

“Welcome on board then!” Lucy announced.

“Great! I won’t let you down. And it’s Grant.” He offered his hand and greeted the two girls officially.

“I know you won’t,” said Lucy. "First dirty sock in the bathroom and you do the dishes for a week! Pleased to meet you. I’m Lucy and this is Olivia.”

After the preliminary cordialities, they headed off campus as new acquaintances.

“Do you have any things or are you travelling light?” asked Olivia, in view of Grant’s total lack of baggage.

“Yeah, it’s at a friend’s house. I’ll go fetch it in a minute.”

“Didn’t he have any room?” enquired Olivia.

“No, I kipped on the sofa last night, but I can’t do that for long.”

Arriving at the apartment, the girls showed Grant to his room and gave him a basic tour of the facilities.

Grant was wondering how he would cope sharing with two girls who were much hotter than either of them realised. He had always had a thing about brunettes. He found himself gazing at Olivia’s ass a little too long as she turned to explain how the central heating timer worked. The way the thin fabric was caught between her bum cheeks was so hot. But male students ogling their peers wasn’t cool, and he was wary of getting caught. It wouldn’t look good on his first day.

“Well, you know where we are now, here’s your key,” said Lucy handing Grant the Yale with its little wooden fob.

“Well, you girls came just at the right time. I was beginning to think I was going to be stuck.”

“How come you started out with no accommodation anyhow?” Asked Lucy.

“Bit of a long story. I did have a room, but there was a problem with the electrics. We bailed out. My two mates found a new place straight away.”

“Sounds like a nightmare. Well, you’re okay now,” said Olivia.

“I am. Anyway, what are you two studying?”

“Physiology.  This year it’s the male anatomy.”

“The male anatomy? So, you don’t cover both genders?”

“What Olivia means,” Lucy interjected, “Is the male anatomy. As in the dangly bits.”

“Or not, as the case may be,” clarified Olivia.

“Excuse me?”

“One module is on erectile function,” Olivia explained in a matter of fact way.

Grant was a little taken aback by the suddenly explicit tone of the conversation.

“Right, sounds like fun.  I’m doing sports science.”

“There must be some common ground there then,” commented Olivia.

Grant saw honesty in Olivia’s hazel eyes, rather than any attempt at smut. Lucy too, was very cool and there was no flirtation in their manner.  Never the less, the conversation served to break the ice.

Afterwards, Grant went to fetch his belongings and left the girls to their own devices.

The first week passed without ado, and the three students prepared for their first lectures. Grant was as good as his word and left no mess. Lucy and Olivia did their best to not hog the bathroom and by and large, the house was a happy one. Grant kept rather different hours to the girls, often going out at first light to work out in the gym and run in the evenings. The girls were later risers and had a jog in the afternoon.

Once lectures began, the routine altered a little and the three would come and go, the girls sometimes going a day or two barely seeing Grant. This was different at weekends. Grant would join up with his mates while the girls went out with their friends. However, they would share a bottle of wine with Grant on a Sunday afternoon and visit a local park or a museum.

After two weeks, everything was going smoothly. Then on the Friday afternoon of the third week, Grant was heading for the bathroom as Olivia and Lucy came out, clad in fluffy white towels. It wasn’t unusual for Olivia and Lucy to shower together, although their friendship was entirely platonic.

The three students exchanged a polite nod as they passed on the landing, but as Olivia stepped to one side to let Grant pass, she bumped into Lucy awkwardly and her towel fell away momentarily, giving Grant a brief view of her breasts. She pulled it back up with a squeal and both girls hurried to their rooms.

Grant had been the consummate gentleman in all matters and made no allusion to the incident when they met again that evening. However, the image of Olivia’s bare breasts wasn’t one he was going to forget in a hurry. They had looked just as amazing as he had imagined, and his only regret was that he hadn’t seen Lucy’s pair for comparison.

In contrast, it had been less of a deal for the girls and Olivia put it down to one of those random things that were bound to happen when people are living under the same roof. However, they had been pleasantly surprised just how mature Grant had been about the whole thing, refraining from any kind of flippancy.

In keeping with the girls’ determination to live a healthy life and not spend their free time in the pub engaging in constant fraternization, they had arranged to visit a nearby zoo, along with a few of their friends. The zoo had a programme of rearing endangered animals before releasing them into the wild, which was something close to Lucy’s heart. She thought it would be nice to invite Grant.

About halfway through the day, Grant met up with Lucy and Olivia at the Lemur Enclosure.

“They’re so funny,” observed Lucy.

“I know, they’re super rare, these ones,” Olivia replied.

Grant read the plaque by their enclosure.

White-belted Ruffed Lemur – native to Madagascar. Status – Critically endangered.”

“Awww… hope they survive,” said Lucy.

“It’s good that they’re doing this,” said Grant. "Zoos get a bad name, but they do good work too.”

Olivia and Lucy nodded in agreement.

“So, Grant. Lucy and I were just saying you’ve worked your probationary period,” said Olivia.

“I didn’t know I was on one,” admitted Grant. “Have I passed?”

“I think so,” said Lucy.

“We don’t see you sometimes, though. Ships that pass in the night and all,” added Olivia.

“And maybe he sees a little too much of you!” Joked Lucy, making light of her recent inadvertent flashing.

“I’d forgotten all about that,” said Grant, unconvincingly.

“Oh yeah! I bet!” exclaimed Olivia.

“Anyway, we think you were very good about it. No harm done.”

“None at all,” agreed Grant, recalling the incident with relish.

Aside from this single wardrobe malfunction, the girls had been discreet, and sensitive to Grant’s feelings, aware that as a straight man, flirtatious conduct would have been unfair and complicate their ideal arrangements.

Grant himself had always been proper and refrained from any innuendo or bloke-ish humour when around the girls. His mates had asked him if he had ‘Got in there!’ and had urged him to ‘Fill his boots,’ but Grant had passed off the remarks with a laugh.

“Can we go see the penguins, now?” Olivia asked.

“Ooh do they have penguins?!”

“It’s a zoo, isn’t it?” Remarked Olivia.

“I’m sure they have penguins,” confirmed Grant.

 

Chapter 2

The end of January saw the expected cold snap and the still dark mornings were accompanied by icy frosts and slippery pavements.

On the first Monday of their fourth week of university, the girls joined Grant for dinner, as he had promised to cook for them.  He had boasted about his ‘Spag Bol’, ‘It was legendary’, he said.

Grant served up but something in the girls’ manner seemed a little odd, and they were more serious than was the norm. Both girls were usually very bubbly and talkative but seemed somehow restrained. 

“Is everything okay with the food?” asked Grant, topping up the girls’ glasses.

“Oh yeah, it’s amazing!” complimented Olivia.

“Yeah, perfect,” agreed Lucy.

“Right. I just thought maybe… I haven’t done something, have I?”

Olivia looked at Lucy knowingly. Then Lucy spoke up.

“It’s not you, Grant. Something has come up.”

Grant looked deflated.

“You’re going to have to kick me out?”

“No, no nothing like that.  It’s a bit tricky.”

“Oh. Well, I know we’ve only been sharing a month or so, but if there’s a problem, it’s best out in the open.”

“It’s not a problem,” explained Olivia.

“It’s to do with our course,” continued Lucy.  “The thing is, the next module is evidence-based.”

“What Lucy means, is we need to collect some data, for our degree.”

“Yeah, like Liv says, we talked about it to the tutor and she says that we could use the data as a basis for a PhD thesis.”

Grant scratched his head.

“This all sounds very positive. What’s the issue?”

Olivia paused before answering as if wary of Grant’s reaction. “This module is all about male erectile function. We need to get some data on ejaculation times.”

Grant gulped, the penny dropping.

“Right. So, you need my input?”

“If possible,” said Olivia as if to add encouragement.

“What do I actually need to do?” Grant asked.

“Each time you, well you know, have a wank, we would like you to make a note of how long it takes you to ejaculate from getting hard.”

Grant blushed. Masturbation was very private and talking about it openly with his female housemates felt strange.

“It’s in the name of science,” Olivia said, sensing Grant’s disquiet.

“Of course. Consider it done!”

“Lovely!” exclaimed Lucy, “And there’s no reason this should create any weirdness in our set up.”

“No sure, it’s cool,” said Grant.

“Oh, and we need at least seven times, to get an average,” Lucy added.

A week passed, and Grant made notes each time he masturbated, writing down how long it took to come.  Initially, Grant wondered if the whole thing was an elaborate practical joke, but he figured that wasn’t the girls’ style. He assumed that they would ask for his ‘data’ when they were ready.   An unintended consequence of his involvement in their study was that Grant became acutely aware of how much he masturbated. It had always been something that he just did, kind of automatically, but now he realised he did it a lot. Sometimes he thought about his ex, which he found kind of crazy.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

Other times he would think of one of the older lecturers  - she was in the science block, a woman of forty he found particularly attractive. She was serious and academic, and she was also hot. He sometimes wondered if she had nothing but stockings and suspenders under her white coat.  And yes, he would fantasize about Olivia and Lucy - frequently. He thought back to the moment when Olivia’s towel dropped and fantasized about how it might have developed. Both girls were a huge turn on. However, the situation was what it was, and he had learned to deal with it.

When he had made the required number of entries on the form that they had given him, Grant handed it to Olivia, who thanked him for his participation.

Grant assumed that was that, but a few days later he returned from a run, showered and when he came down, the girls were in the kitchen sharing a bottle of Prosecco.

“Any left for me?” Grant asked.

“Of course. Grab a glass,” said Lucy. “Actually, there was something we wanted to ask you,” she continued.

“Fire away.”

“We’re very grateful for how you helped us with our studies.”

“No problem,” said Grant, graciously.

“The thing is,” said Lucy, “We would like to extend the breadth of our research. Our tutor thinks it could really help our grades. There is a library resource to back up on, and a lot of our group are doing that, but our tutor says that original data will gain extra merit.”

“Right,” said Grant uncertainly, taking a draught of wine.

“We need you to do some more timings with different stimuli,” explained Olivia.

“Different stimuli?”

 “Yes, we need to compare your ‘solo’ results with ‘assisted gratification’, if that’s okay with you.”

“Could you be more specific?” asked Grant with a gulp.

“Of course,” Olivia continued. She picked up a sheaf of notes from the worktop.

“This is what we wrote down in the lecture.”

Olivia read out loud. “Following the initial data collection on self-stimulation, the subject should undergo assisted gratification. These results should be used to compare ejaculation time with masturbation. It is recommended that this is conducted in two stages; One: Hand relief and Two: Oral relief.”

Grant sat gob-smacked and grabbed the wine bottle clumsily, his hand shaking as he charged his glass.

“We asked our tutor about the methodology,” said Olivia. “She said it would normally require one subject and one student, but she says we can work together. She doesn’t think that’s been done before, so we would be contributing genuinely original data for the literature.”

“Would you be able to help?” asked Lucy, her lovely brown eyes appealing to Grant.

“Would it be like one off?” Grant asked.

“Oh no,” said Lucy. "Like before, we would need multiple examples in order to produce a meaningful average.”

“Yes, understandably you might come really quickly, first time,” added Olivia.

“I guess…” said Grant, not sure what else to say.

Grant looked round for more wine, but the bottle was empty. He had developed a good semi under the table and was hoping one of the girls would offer to get a refill.

“Are you sure?” asked Lucy.

“Yes. Definitely. Like you say, it’s for science.”

“That’s right,” agreed Olivia. “And you’re an ideal candidate, based on our guidelines.”

“Good. Even better!” said Grant, fiddling with his empty glass.

Olivia and Lucy exchanged slightly nervous glances, and both looked at Grant.

“When would you be able to begin with the next stage?” They said in unison.

“Oh… ummm… whenever.”

“Would now be good?” asked Olivia.

Grant looked at the girls with a slightly furtive expression.

“No time like the present,” he replied, shifting in his chair, awkwardly.

The two girls stood up.

“Maybe we can get you on the main sofa,” she continued. “Do you need anything to get you in the mood?”

“No, I don’t think that will be a problem,” said Grant, standing up and shielding his erection half-heartedly.

Olivia and Lucy pluffed up the cushions on the sofa in the sitting room and suggested that Grant should sit in the middle.

“Would you like a little baby oil?” Asked Lucy.

“Eh? I don’t know, what do you think?” Grant asked, uncertainly.

“Well our hands are really soft, so maybe just as we are, and we could try the baby oil next time?”

“Uh yeah, whatever,” said Grant, struggling to concentrate.

“I’ll just get my timer,” said Olivia, running upstairs.

Grant sat on the sofa with Lucy, who smiled at him sweetly as they waited for the other girl to return.

Olivia came back and placed the little stopwatch on the coffee table and perched on the sofa at the opposite end to Lucy.

“Do you want to get him out then? Then I’ll start the clock.”

Grant looked straight ahead and eased down his jeans. The thick ridge of his penis was clearly visible through his boxers.

“Like you say, you don’t need any encouragement,” observed Lucy, stroking his thigh.

Grant paused, took a deep breath and pulled his pants down, his cock bouncing upwards, quite nearly erect. His circumcised penis was a good seven and a half inches, the head a bulbous mushroom.

“Wow! It’s a good one!” pronounced Olivia.

“Olivia!” Lucy reproached.

“Oh yeah, sorry. But it is.”

“Well, we’re not here to rate Grant’s cock… I mean penis. See you’re corrupting me!”

Grant smiled, accepting the compliment as his cock continued to grow.

Olivia leaned forwards, set the timer running as Lucy ran a finger along the underside of his dick. The other brunette joined her friend and placed her hand around Grant’s shaft and began to glide her hand up and down.

“Is that all right?” Olivia asked.

“Yes, perfect,” Grant replied, his face a healthy shade of pink.

The girls took turns to wank him and stroke his balls, maintaining the same light pressure on his aching cock.

Lucy drizzled a little spit on her palm and rubbed it into his dick, performing a figure of eight around his glans. Olivia concentrated on rubbing the base of his shaft until eventually, the girls found a rhythm, stroking and jerking his cock along the whole length until Grant sat tensely on the sofa, his balls tight and his cock thick and throbbing.

Lucy then went a little faster, remembering that the aim was scientific and not purely to prolong Grant’s pleasure. She looked at Olivia and smiled. She guessed that her friend was like her, finding the experience more enjoyable than it was really meant to be. Seeing Grant’s cock twitch, the rigid shaft so hard with the veins prominent was rather sexy.

Grant was starting to groan as the pleasure from their silky soft hands was making him tremble. He could feel the spunk in his balls begin to well up as both girls continued their relentless wanking.

“Are you close?” asked Olivia.

“Quite, yes,” Grant answered, catching his breath.

He stretched his legs out as Lucy speeded up, Olivia now massaging his tight wrinkly ball-sack.

Lucy pinched his cock a little tighter towards the tip as Olivia stroked the shaft. Grant winced with pleasure, his body now beginning to shake as the intensity of their handwork became more than he could bear.  Both girls were looking a little flushed themselves, as the sight of Grant about to come was more than a little turn on. 

Almost without warning, Grant grunted an exclamation of pleasure as his cum erupted onto his chest and down his abs, the rest spilling over the girls’ hands, coating them in his sticky goo. Carried away by the moment, Olivia almost forgot to stop the clock and grabbed the timepiece, registering the time.

“Six minutes, forty-four seconds,” she proclaimed. "That’s well less than your average for solo masturbation.”

“Could you make yourself available around the same time tomorrow, Grant?  We need to repeat this daily for a week.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“I think we should try the oil, tomorrow,” Olivia suggested.

“Whatever you girls think,” said Grant, wiping himself down with tissues.

“Thank you, Grant. It’s really cool of you to be helping us like this,” said Lucy.

“Sure, no worries.”

Grant wondered if he should be thanking the girls, but he figured that that might not sound right, given the purpose of their endeavours, so agreed to see the girls around and went out to meet his friends.

 

Chapter 3

The girls were as punctual as they had promised the following day, and Grant, arriving a little late, apologised if he had kept them waiting. As suggested, the girls used a little lubrication on this occasion, making good use of the baby oil. Grant’s response was interesting, as although he expressed his pleasure in no uncertain terms, his ejaculation time was longer and he came after just over nine minutes.

Their routine continued for another five days, Olivia and Lucy wanking off Grant each afternoon. They recorded their results and said they would see him when they were ready to proceed with the next stage of their experiment.

During the whole time, Grant continued with university life, attempting to focus on his studies, while the images of his daily satiation at the hands of Lucy and Olivia competed for his attention. He spent longer in the gym, burning off the remainder of his Christmas calories and to take his mind off the regular arousal that he was experiencing. However, he knew that it was only a matter of time that they would ask him to partake in phase three.

It was a couple of days later that Grant had been for an evening jog, run a bath and was now alone in the sitting room. He heard the girls come in about seven pm. They went straight upstairs and it was another hour before they appeared; showered, their hair blow-dried and shiny. They were bearing a delicious perfume as they wafted into the room. Both girls were in jogger bottoms and loose tops, and to even the inexpert eye they were braless, their breasts bouncing and jiggling as they plonked on the sofa next to Grant.

“Hey, Grant! Did you have a good day?” asked Lucy.

“Yeah. Fairly standard, but you know. Nice long run this afternoon.”

“Oh, we had a good run, too,” said Olivia. “Maybe we should team up sometime, just don’t run too fast!”

“That would be fun. Yeah, I won’t.”

There was an extended silence and Olivia looked at Lucy and Lucy looked at Olivia.

“Right then Grant. Would now be a good time… for you to enrol in the next part of our study?” asked Lucy, nervously.

“Oh! Ummm… yeah… I guess.”

Grant was all of a tremble and fidgeted as he spoke.

“If another time is better, we can wait,” offered Olivia.

“It’s fine. Just that, I’ve never been you know… by two girls before.”

“I don’t think many guys have,” said Lucy. “So, the thing is, Grant, we need to do this part without any clothes. I don’t suppose that would be a problem?”

Grant looked from Lucy to Olivia, his eyes inevitably dropping to the outlines of their breasts. His mouth had gone dry and he picked up the water bottle by his side and took a long swig.

“Yuuueaah… if that’s part of the experiment and everything.”

“Well, the guidelines say that the subject should be as aroused as possible.”

“We know you don’t take liberties, Grant, so it’s just for this experiment, okay?” Lucy added.

“Of course!” agreed Grant, his cock unfurling in his shorts.

Olivia and Lucy stood up and began to peel off their tops. Grant looked from girl to girl as first their sexy navels and then their unfettered breasts were revealed in all their glory. Grant’s cock grew harder until it pressed painfully against his shorts. As the two sexy brunettes gripped the tops of their jogging bottoms, Grant wriggled out of his shorts, his manhood fully erect.

Grant watched open-mouthed as the girls’ carefully groomed triangles of pubic hair were revealed and then the slightly moist, fleshy lips of their vulva. They stood together for a moment, allowing Grant to survey every inch of their beautiful bodies. In turn, they looked down at Grant’s arousal, so thick and bolt upright. They walked towards him, their breasts quivering and their nipples firm and succulent.

Lucy picked up the stop-watch that she had brought down and stood ready as Olivia sat next to Grant, sliding her fingers around his throbbing gristle. She contemplated Grant’s twitching cock for a moment and then enclosed her lips around his phallus.

Olivia bobbed her head, sucking on Grant’s cock softly as Lucy knelt on the carpet, stroking Grant’s thighs. Grant sat back, and let out a long groan as Olivia paused, stroked his dick for a second and then offered his pulsing erection to Lucy, who took him into her mouth.

Lucy closed her eyes as she fellated Grant’s cock, her mouth massaging the flesh. Her sucking was slow and measured and when she thought she had hogged his dick for long enough, she gave him back to Olivia.

The girls continued to swap Grant’s cock, sucking him until his engorged bell-end was a light shade of purple. The pounding of his heart was making his cock throb. His balls were full, as he had fallen asleep the previous night without sating his needs. When the girls had had a few turns sucking him alone, they looked at each other, and Olivia nodded, approving her friend’s idea that they should suck him as a duo.

Olivia licked his swollen glans as Lucy flicked the shaft with her tongue. Grant grunted with the amazing sensations from the girls’ oral skills and he knew with two mouths he wouldn’t last long. Their mouths enrobed his penis, sucking and licking him until their mouths met in a squishy kiss at the top of his cock.

Grant gripped the sofa as Lucy and Olivia licked around the most sensitive parts of his cock. His breathing grew harder as he looked down at Olivia’s swaying breasts and then at her smooth toned legs and her wonderful curved hips.  Olivia looked up and saw the far-off look in Grant’s eyes and the pleasure in his face. She sat up as Lucy continued to suck him off and with all disregard to the scientific purpose of their test, kissed Grant on the lips and guided his hand into the warm, soaking wet velvet of her pussy.

Grant groaned helplessly as he reciprocated Olivia’s deep French kissing. In response to Grant’s probing fingers, Olivia made her own plaintive mew of delight. Meanwhile, Lucy continued to blow Grant’s cock, sucking and wanking him until she could feel the first drops of pre-cum.

Unable to hold on, with the extra stimulation he was receiving, Grant’s body trembled and he reached the point of no return. When Olivia had gone ‘off piste’ Lucy continued to suck Grant, although she too found her right hand strayed between her legs as she sucked. In the moment, Lucy was taken by surprise, as Grant’s cock exploded, his semen pumping into her mouth.

Lucy looked up, some of his load now spilling out over her bottom lip as Olivia stopped the clock.  

“Did something happen there?” Lucy asked.

“Nothing!?” Olivia lied.

“Hmmm… well, I hope you didn’t add any extra stimulation, Liv. You know that skews the test.”

Olivia shook her head, but the guilt was etched on her face.

“It’s just that I feel so fucking horny!” Olivia admitted.

“Well, I do too!  But we have to stay within the rules or our results won’t be valid.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“Sorry, Grant.”

“Ummm… these things happen!” Said Grant.

“Well, I might have had a little fumble too,” admitted Lucy. “It’s not easy to stay focused, is it?”

“Well, we’ll have to scratch this one and start properly tomorrow,” said Olivia, feeling contrite.

"So, today doesn't count?" Asked Grant.

"No, Olivia's actions have invalidated the results," said Lucy.

There was a long pause, during a slightly embarrassed silence.

“Same time tomorrow then?!” said Olivia.

 

 

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments