Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Does It In Style

"Our first dogging adventure..."

30
15 Comments 15
40.1k Views 40.1k
615 words 615 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"This is a story from a few years ago, I hope you all enjoy."

It had been Jaq's fantasy for a while to be watched while fucking. Around ten years ago that fantasy became a reality.

Jaq came downstairs one evening dressed in a sexy red dress, stockings, high heels and not much else.

Jaq announced that she wanted to go for a drive so that we could take some dirty photographs. When Jaq directed me to a local beauty spot well known for dogging, I knew what was coming.

We parked up and Jaq began to pose as I took some sexy pictures. Before long, a group of men had gathered and were peering through the windows. Jaq went to her handbag and produced her favourite rubber cock. Her legs were soon spread and she eased the big rubber dildo into her, by now, wet pussy. j

Jaq was rubbing her clitty as she proceeded to fuck herself with the big rubber cock. Before long, she had a violent orgasm. I watched in amazement as she then licked her sticky juices from the rubber cock as several men were watching.

As gobsmacked as I was, I was also incredibly turned on. I positioned myself behind her and eased my cock into her very wet pussy. The filthy bitch was loving it and wound down the window. A bloated cock appeared and Jaq was soon sucking it for all she was worth. Before long the guy was emptying his balls into Jaq's mouth.

Immediately, another cock appeared and Jaq again got to work slurping on her second cock of the evening. At the sight of my wife being used like this, I could not hold on any longer and shot my load deep into her willing pussy. By now the cock she was sucking was about to explode. The guy pulled out of her mouth and shot his load over Jaq's face.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

I could not believe how turned on Jaq was, but to be honest, so was I.

Jaq was acting like some cheap whore and after yet another man had spunked over her face, she was still demanding more. Another guy had now joined us in the car and was trying to slip his cock into Jaq's dripping pussy. Jaq had other ideas and whispered for him to fuck her arse.

Now, Jaq only let me fuck her arsehole as a rare treat but she let out a low growl as he began to fuck her arse. Before long, her arse had been filled with the guy's spunk.

So that night, Jaq had spunk in all of her holes, but the best was yet to come. The girlfriend of one of the men put her head through the window and proceeded to lick the cum from Jaq's face.

My wife had six different cocks that night and said that she wanted to do it again. We returned home and Jaq still was not finished. Jaq would normally shower before we went to bed, but tonight was different. A large towel was placed on the bed and Jaq positioned herself on her back, opened her legs and beckoned me over. Seconds later, my head was between her legs lapping at the spunky mess oozing from both her pussy and arsehole.

I soon realised that I was becoming hard again and was obviously turned on by this. Jaq noticed this and teased me a little. Cleaning up became a part of life for me, one that I continue to enjoy all these years later.

Jaq and I have gone on to share a very happy and eventful sex life. Accounts of many of our adventures have already been published. I hope you enjoy this story as much as my others.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments