Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay's Fantasy

"She never thought it would happen until Ed had an idea"

26
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

“That’s enough for me. Time to head for home; told Kay I wouldn’t be late tonight,” Ed said, as he drained his pint glass and placed it back on the counter.

“On a promise are you, mate? Don’t want to turn up that chance,” Chas chuckled, “But if the old brewers droop cut in, you only have to give me a call, and I will be right over!”

“You will have to beat me to it, Chas, and my legs are longer than yours,” Kevin chimed in.

Ed smiled at his two best friends; they had been together since school days. Now in their mid-forties, they were as close as ever. The three friends couldn’t have looked more different from each other. Ed was five foot nine with short cropped blond hair, while Chas was a couple of inches taller with a shock of ginger hair and beard. By far the most striking was Kevin, a giant of a man at six foot six, muscular, and with an ebony skin that seemed to almost glow with sexual prowess. It had often puzzled Ed that Kevin had never found a woman to settle down with. Many had tried to trap him, only to find three months later, another set of underwear lay discarded on his bedroom floor. Chas, on the other hand, was still recovering from a messy divorce some two years earlier. He knew that both his friends cast a lusty eye over his wife of twenty years, and he couldn’t blame them. Kay was a beautiful woman in her early forties with long blond hair, firm relatively large breasts and a well-rounded bum.

As Ed walked the half mile home, he let his mind run over the scenario of his two friends fucking his wife. Just the idea of it was hardening his cock as he walked. The problem was how to get Kay to agree. She was sexy enough, but getting her to agree to a group fuck was another thing. Even after twenty years of marriage, they still enjoyed their fuck times. Maybe not as often as they used to, but still pretty regularly. They even watched porn videos together.

Porn videos! The idea stopped Ed in his tracks. Maybe watching some group-fuck ones would do the trick. Especially if he could find some with black cocks in them. He had often seen Kevin naked in the showers after a game of squash, and even flaccid, his cock was impressive, and hard it would be a real cunt-splitter.

"Hi babe, I'm home, said I wouldn't be late. Left Chas and Kevin propping up the bar. But I wanted to spend more time with my beautiful wife."

"Liar, you have had a drink, now feeling randy, and hoping your dutiful wife will open her legs for you," Kay said laughing as Ed hung up his coat and planted a wet kiss on her neck.

"Could be right, sexy lady. How about I pour you a nice large glass of your favourite red wine and we discuss it further?"

"Great idea, I will just shower and get myself all sexy for you while you shut up the house and get the wine. Give me fifteen minutes and I will be all yours."

Ed poured two glasses of wine and bringing the bottle with him headed for the bedroom. As he undressed he could hear Kay singing to herself in the shower and he knew the signs were good for a sexy romp after some chat and a glass or two. But he had formulated a plan and as Key showered, he turned on the bedroom television and hunted for the particular type of porn video he wanted.

"Your wine awaits, my princess, and a video is all set up to get you in the mood. I am for a quick shower and will join you in a few minutes. Don't wait for me; you start watching, I can soon catch up; after all, these videos don't really have much of a storyline."

Ed deliberately took his time in the shower; he wanted Kay to get really involved with the threesome in the video he had selected. His plan had worked. When he silently came into the bedroom, he was pleased to see his buxom wife lay propped up by pillows, naked on the bed, with her legs open and a hand gently stroking her hairy mound and prominent clit.

"Enjoying it, babe?"

"Oh fuck yes! Look at the size of that cock. Lucky bitch!" Kay was now enthusiastically rubbing herself.

Ed looked at the screen and had to admit the glistening black cock sliding in and out of the tight white cunt was worth watching. At a glance, it was about the same size as he reckoned Kevin's would be when hard.

"Think she is about to get one up the arse as well, by the look of the way the white guy is eyeing her up," Ed said as he started to stroke his own hard cock.

"That would feel so good," Kay whispered.

"You have had my cock in your arse and you liked it," Ed said.

"Yes, but never had both holes plugged at the same time, like that lucky cow."

"Do you think you would like to try it?" Ed tentatively asked.

"Of course I would. But it's never going to happen in real life, but nothing wrong in having a fantasy is there?"

"No, nothing wrong at all and we can pretend with one of your dildos if you like."

"Yes, let's try, but first want to watch this bitch get double fucked and drip spunk," Kay growled.

Ed could hardly believe the way his wife was talking. She was no prude, but the sheer lust in her voice took him by surprise. But also gave him a feeling that getting her to agree to his plan was not going to be as difficult as he had thought.

Ten minutes later the three fornicators on the screen fell apart, both cocks having shot their loads into the two stretched holes of the panting woman.

"Oh fuck, Ed, fuck me and make me cum, anything you want, just do it!" Kay gasped and threw herself back on the bed.

"On all fours, slut! You are going to get so fucked. Both holes, you horny bitch."

Kay was so turned on by the video she doubted there was anything she wouldn't do, or have done to her, at that moment.

Determined to not only bring his wife to a shattering orgasm but also sow the seeds of his plan for her to be group fucked, Ed started his approach by licking her from clit to arsehole and back.

Kay shuddered as Ed's skilful tongue worked its magic. As it entered her tight arsehole she groaned in pleasure.

Having established his wife was in the mood for something more adventurous than their normal fuck, he reached under the pillow to retrieve the soft plastic vibrator he had hidden there.

From her position on all fours, Kay could only feel not see what was happening to her. She was surprised at how much the anticipation enhanced her already high state of arousal. The first she felt was the familiar sensation of the dildo sliding into her already wet cunt.

Ed watched his wife's cunt lips expand and contract around the plastic invader. Happy it was coated in her slippery cunt juice, he pulled it free and pressed it against the small puckered hole.

"Relax, babe, just let it slide up you," he whispered as he felt Kay tense up. "First, we work this into your tight arsehole. Then you get my cock in your lovely cunt. You just watched a double fuck; now you are going to have as near as I can get to giving you one."

Kay shuddered as the plastic invader moved past her sphincter and deep into her body. In and out Ed slid it. Many times over the years he had arse fucked her, but she knew this time would be different. Cunt or arsehole was normal, but both together was going to be a first for her.

"Go on, lover; fill my holes; make me cum!" Kay groaned.

Only too pleased to accommodate his shuddering wife, Ed pushed the dildo deep into her arsehole and held it there.

"Double time, my cum slut," he growled and fed his cock into her moist sex slit. At the same time, he switched on the dildo's vibrator and thrilled at the feeling of the sensation on his cock through the thin separating membrane.

For Kay, the feeling was an experience beyond her expectations. Her whole body seemed alive with both a tingling vibration and the in-and-out thrusting of her husband's cock. Just as she thought there could be nothing more her body could feel, Ed reached under her and using his skilled fingers massaged her clit.

The scream of orgasm that burst from the shaking woman was more than the thrusting man's cock could stand. Coupled with her cunt muscles milking it, and the vibrations of the dildo in her arse, she had jets of hot spunk pouring into her body.

Ed legs buckled and as his full weight pressed onto Kay's body; she collapsed in a gasping, shaking heap on the bed. For several minutes the couple remained in a post-coital state until Ed slid both the dildo and his cock from his wife's body.

*********

"Coffee?" Ed turned as a bleary-eyed Kay, wrapped in a fluffy pink robe appeared in the kitchen.

"Yes, please, darling; good morning," she yawned as she kissed her husband's cheek.

Ed placed two cups of hot black coffee on the table and sat opposite his wife as she absent-mindedly fingered her cup.

"Penny for them, babe... your thoughts; you seem miles away."

"Just thinking about last night, and how much I enjoyed it...in fact, it blew my mind. The idea of two or more cocks in my body at once was a fantasy I have had, but that was the closest it has ever come to reality."

A silence fell over the room as both Ed and Kay mulled over the events of the previous night.

"It doesn't have to be, you know," Ed said, looking into his wife's eyes.

"Doesn't have to be what?"

"Fantasy... I know guys that would fall over themselves to have a piece of you, babe."

"Oh yes, like who?” Kay laughed loudly.

"Like Chas and Kevin, for starters; they have always fancied you, as you well know."

For two minutes the only sound in the room was the ticking of the clock. Both Ed and Kay sat looking into their coffee cups.

"If I said yes... and only if, how would you feel about it? I mean watching your wife being fucked by your best friends."

Ed reached across the table and took her hands in his. "It would be the sexiest, most exciting thing I could imagine, darling; but you would have to be totally comfortable with it."

Again the pair lapsed into silence.

"Okay, set it up! Now get to work before I change my mind and chicken out," Kay stammered and blushed a deep red.

******

"Hi, Chas, any chance we can meet up later? Got a proposition for you to think about. Going to call Kev and run it by him as well. This evening, about eight in the pub... you can, great seeing you both then, bye, mate," Ed smiled to himself as he dialled Kevin. The thought of seeing his thick black cock sliding in and out of Kay's cunt was already giving him a hard-on, and he knew he would have to wank off soon if he was going to concentrate on any work today.

Picking the end cubicle on the staff toilets Ed pulled out his semi-hard cock and stroked it to full hardness, letting his mind run over several scenarios of seeing his wife taking cock. But the one that was pulling his spunk from his balls was the one watching Kev push his monster cock into Kay's waiting cunt, and the look on her face as she struggled to accommodate it. He bit his lip to stifle the groan as his hot spunk jetted from cock to bowl in several long strings; he knew he would produce an even larger amount as his wife’s fantasy came true.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

******

"Okay, guys, straightforward question. Given the chance, would you fuck Kay?"

Chas's mouth dropped open and Kev choked on his beer.

"Well, I would," Chas finally blurted out.

"Me too, without a doubt," Kevin chimed in.

"But would you fuck her together... with me joining in?" Ed asked.

"Are you for real? You want us all to gang bang your wife? Bet she would have something to say about that," Chas scoffed.

"She already has, guys. She's up for it; in fact, we discussed it over breakfast."

Kev ordered more beer and pushed a glass to Ed. "When you say together, do you mean up her cunt and arsehole at the same time?"

"Yes, then let me have her, give her three loads at once. Are you game?"

Chas looked at Kevin; both nodded and turned to Ed. "Set it up, mate; just say when."

Ed pulled out his phone and texted Kay. A minute later he showed his phone to the others. It read: tomorrow night.

******

Kay was on her third glass of wine when the doorbell rang.

"You sure you up to this, babe?" Ed asked anxiously, looking at his wife, the bravado of their joint agreement fading as reality bit.

Fortunately, the wine was taking effect and a flush-faced Kay nodded to him.

"Get the door, honey; don't leave my fresh cocks out in the cold."

Chas and Kevin stood nervously in the lounge toying with glasses of wine while Ed made small talk and tried to hide the embarrassment of the situation.

It was Kay that made the first move. "For God's sake, boys! Sit on the sofa, all three of you, with your cocks out. I've got some comparing to do!"

Like schoolboys caught smoking behind the bike shed, all three obeyed without a whimper.

Kay smiled as she studied the three cocks protruding from the jeans of her potential lovers.

The first one she knew well; Ed smiled up at his wife standing in front of him. Chas sat next to him; his cock was of a similar length to Ed's, but a little thicker. Kevin's was the one that took her breath away. Still only half hard, it was already half as big again as the other two.

"Time for a little tease, I think. Lads, get them hard. But anyone who shoots his load gets nowhere near my cunt."

Ed could hardly believe the woman standing in front of him was the one that had shared his bed for twenty years.

Like a rabbit caught in the headlights, the three men watched as Kay unbuttoned the crisp white blouse, slowly revealing her generous cleavage and firm breasts encased in a powder blue bra. Disregarding the garment her fingers eased down the zip on the side of the leather miniskirt and let it fall to the floor.

Chas let out a gasp as he saw the way the crotch of the matching powder blue panties showed a darker patch.

Kay could see the effect her strip tease had had on the three cocks. Each man was gently wanking themselves as she knelt before them.

First, she moved in front of her husband and took his cock in her mouth. The other two watched as red lips opened around Ed's shaft and her cheeks dimpled as she increased her suction.

Next, she turned her attention to Chas, and treated his cock to the same licking and sucking until she felt the familiar twitch of the hard shaft in her hand, and quickly stopped.

Finally, Kay turned to Kevin. By now his cock had grown to its full length and breadth. Kay had seen huge cocks many times in porno videos, but to see one in the flesh was something she had never expected to do. And to be able to touch and suck one had her pussy itching like crazy.

Ed was almost beside himself with lust as he watched Kay's small hand trying in vain to encircle the monster. "Suck him, girl; let's see that cock head disappear into that beautiful mouth of yours," he whispered.

Kay smiled up at her husband, then opening her mouth seductively pushed out her tongue and dragged it up the long, hard shaft to the plum-sized purple head.

Kevin groaned as she pushed the tip into the small piss hole and used her fingers to rub gently under the rim of the pulsing knob head.

"Oh fuck, girl, suck it, swallow that cock," Chas croaked, as like Ed he tried to keep from wanking himself off.

Only too pleased to oblige, Kay opened her mouth wide and sucked in the cock head. Already she tasted the faint tang of precum and allowed her free hand to trace its fingers over the wet crease in her panties.

Kay once again knew when to stop and move to the next stage of the evening's fuckfest.

"Bedroom, boys, this slut want cock and lots of it, two holes to plug, let's go!" And with that, led the way to the huge bed in the master bedroom as the three men followed, shedding their clothes as they went. Kay leapt onto the bed and swiftly unclipped her bra and slid out of her now sopping wet panties.

For the next ten minutes, the queen-sized bed was the scene of four naked bodies twisting and writhing in a blur of licking, sucking and fingering. Kay totally lost all knowledge of who was doing what to her. What she did know was that her sexual excitement grew with every finger or tongue that probed her cunt, arsehole, or pinched her hard nipples.

Ed was first to roll free and slid from the bed.

"Time for some real fucking. Kev, lie on your back and get ready for Kay's cunt. Straddle him, love; feed that monster up your slutty cunt and ride him," he said slapping her firm arse.

Kay did as her husband asked and knelt over Kevin, a leg on each side of his muscular black thighs.

"It's all yours, girl; take it up that cunt; cum on my fuck pole," Kevin said as Kay's hand reached out to grasp his waiting cock. "Work it in slowly; you can take it all; use your juices."

Ed watched his wife as she rubbed the huge cock over her cunt lips and fed the plum head between them. Inch by inch she took it in deeper. Each time she lowered herself, she groaned in pleasure as her cunt expanded further than ever before.

"Okay, fuck Kev, that is so fucking good. I know I can take it. I want it, need it, want to cum on it."

"Don't cum yet, love; got to have you double plugged before that happens. Lay flat on him; need to see that pretty arse offer itself to our Chas here," Ed said.

Obediently Kay lay on top of the giant with his cock now fully embedded in her body. "Fuck my arsehole, Chas; get your cock up me and make me feel like a real fuck slut."

Chas looked at her bum and wetting a finger pushed it against her small puckered hole.

"Not wet enough, babe, but we can soon fix that." Lying between her legs, he pushed his tongue into her arsehole and tongue fucked it.

"Oh, Chas, that is so fucking sexy. I want your cock; fill my arsehole; it's begging for it."

"Go on, Chas, ram your cock up my wife's arse; pump her full of spunk; make her cum!" Ed was so close to cumming his cock was dripping precum.

Kay had had her husband’s cock in her arse, and a few days ago a dildo up there while he fucked her cunt. But this would be a first with two live cocks in her.

"Hold her still, Kev; time to get my cock up her," grunted Chas as he pushed his cock head against her saliva-covered arsehole.

"Yes! Yes! Harder, get it in me; fuck my arsehole; need it!" Kay cried out as inch by inch Chas's cock buried itself further and further inside her. For Kev, it was also a new experience. To feel another cock sliding against his, separated by only a thin membrane, was sexier than he had ever imagined it would be.

As Chas pushed in and out of the tight hole, made even tighter by Kevin's huge cock filling Kay's juice-dripping cunt, he knew his balls would soon unload. But her anal muscles gripped his cock so tightly and restricted his movements so much it created a sexual tension beyond any he had felt before.

As Ed watched his wife being double fucked he knew she couldn't last long before her first orgasm overtook her. And when it came it was a wild, screaming, mind-blowing one. Strong enough for Chas to pour jets of hot spunk deep into her bowels.

"Hang on, Kev; don't cum, you get her arse next and that's where you need to shoot your load!" Ed shouted to the heaving, sweating giant beneath his lust-ridden wife. "Hold her still till Chas is drained."

Ed had choreographed the next stage of Kay's gangbang in his mind several times over.

"Pull out, Chas. Now, Kay, swivel round back to Kev and straddle his thighs. Kev, there's her arsehole; take it."

Kev grinned as he saw the open, cock-stretched arsehole, still dripping Chas's spunk, waiting for him. Holding his cock in one hand, he used the other to pull Kay backwards until the purple plum head rested against the just-fucked hole.

"Slide it up her; go on get it in deep; she needs every inch inside her," Ed encouraged Kev as he strove to drive his fuck meat into the gasping woman.

For Kay, still coming down from her orgasm, the feeling was exquisite; she knew she would be cumming several times tonight as the three men rung the changes with her body. She was playing the slut and loving every depraved minute of it.

"Now, babe, lay back on Kev's chest. I want to fuck that beautiful cunt of yours while he is rammed up your arsehole. Time for your husband's spunk to flow," Ed grunted as he knelt between both of their legs. The sight of his wife stretched on top of the dark-skinned giant, his cock embedded deep in her arsehole and his big hands mauling her tits, was almost enough to make Ed cum on the spot.

"Fuck me, lover; use this slutty cunt of mine; spunk up me; cum in me," Kay purred looking up at her husband, kneeling, cock in hand between her stretched legs.

Ed had fucked his wife countless times over twenty years, but never with another man in her other hole before. He couldn't believe how tight it made her cunt. And the feel of his friend's cock rubbing against his through the thin partition was enough to make him cum almost at once.

For Kay, both holes seemed to be one. Like one huge cock filling her body, it was almost indescribable. Her second orgasm started as first her husband's cock exploded, followed seconds later by Kevin shooting an enormous load into her already spunked-up arsehole.

Chas watched on as the three of them slowly came down from their simultaneous climaxes and lay still. Already his cock was starting to recover and he knew other sessions would happen. Soon lust would overtake fatigue, cocks would harden and Kay's cunt would itch again.

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments