Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Limousine Fuck Ride Surprise

"Enjoy a threesome on the way to a meeting..."

10
8 Comments 8
10.0k Views 10.0k
882 words 882 words

Limousine Fuck Ride Surprise

The long black limousine pulls up to the curb at my place in the heart of Sydney. My gift has arrived, something special. I’m licking my lips as I climb in the back with my silky smooth stockings and pink satin dress riding up and hugging my arse. To my delight, a woman is inside.

“Meet Jill” Mike says.” You are going to fuck her pussy while I fuck you doggy style“

She is very sexy, luscious Jill; with her bright red lips. She is wearing fishnet black stockings up to her arse and suspenders with red high heel pumps, the lowest neckline with fuckable tits hanging out. She is lying back on the seat with her legs spread wide, so I get a full view of my surprise, a very wet and sexy pussy with a landing strip.

“Oh Mike honey, what a great gift you have given me, when can I open and fuck it.” My mouth getting wet and wanting to suck on those tits and lick pussy very badly.

As you climb in behind me and slap my arse hard running your hand up under my dress, to caress my pussy with the silky smooth pink g-string between my lips.

“Wait your turn Debs; I’ll get her ready.”

As the limousine pulls from the curb, you get down on your knees in front of her running your hands up her legs to grab her arse.

“Mmm wearing no nickers, you are prepared, been playing with your pussy, it’s all wet, I’ll have to lick it clean, ready for my pussy fucker.”

You are wearing that black business suit with the crisp white shirt and black tie and shiny black shoes. Looking very sexy, you have that sexy smile on your lips and come fuck me eyes. You pull her arse off the seat slightly, enough for easy access for your rampant tongue, using your thumbs on either side; you start to lick her clit and pussy lips.

I take my seat across from you, full view of the show. She has her eyes half closed, watching what you’re doing to her moaning and groaning as your two fingers enter her slightly. I’m getting raunchy; my pussy is reacting, starts to juice up and throb for my tongue to start doing that.

Putting my hand down my silky smooth g- string and spread my legs, sliding a finger down my pussy, over my clit through my lips into wetness, Mmm spreading my legs wider, finger fucking myself. As I watch your tongue licking her harder, while your fingers are moving in and out of her slit, seeing them wet with her juices.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

I hear her gasping and moaning causing my pussy to spasm as I become short of breath, my finger becoming more urgent on my clit as I watch the show. I move over to the other seat next to her and take her swelling tits out of her bra. I cup them in my hands as I glance down her belly, watching your tongue become more insistent licking her folds, clit and slit.

My wet mouth and tongue take her nipple, lick and suck it, drawing the nipple into my mouth using my teeth to scrape the skin as she shivers and arches her back to your tongue moaning louder, enjoying the feelings. I spread my legs for easy access as you run your hand up my leg to my crotch sliding two fingers into my wet pussy as your other hand is fucking her slit and clit faster.

“Mmm fuck me honey please now.”

As I am about to explode with my impending orgasm; I get down in front of you and push my arse into your cock. You are sliding into my slit as you grab my hair, pushing my face to her pussy. I take over the licking of her which is about to let go with her explosion of sweet nectar. Jill is pushing her pussy into my face as your ramming your cock into me doggy style. I am getting juicy and it is running down my thighs as you are watching your woman tongue fucking Jill, with the luscious tits and sexy eyes. We are all moaning and groaning from the excitement and ecstasy as your mouth and sexy voice at my ear urging me on.

“Your my fucking slut whore Debs, you love licking pussy and getting dog fucked by my pussy fucker.” Flicking my tongue tip all over her clit, while moving my finger in and out of her slit. Your cock is swelling watching this; You thrust harder and faster into my cunt ,suddenly jerking, exploding your cum into my orgasming pussy as Jill lets loose and arches her back up and down on my tongue as she orgasms loudly and wetly, spilling her juice. I’m sucking it up and slurping it down. The sweet nectar on my tongue as my pussy is squeezing your cock while you come.

“Make sure you clean all that juice you fucking bitch whore of mine, ready for my cock to fuck her after I have finished with you",as the limousine stops outside the office building for the bosses meeting …

 

 

Published 
Written by MindFucker2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments