Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gangbang - Part Three

"The third and final part...think bukkake..."

8
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

This girl, of course, doesn’t have the slightest wish to get away. In my mind I’m shaking my head and smiling again, thinking about all the hundreds of thousands of dumb guys who at this very moment, all over this city, are drinking up courage in order to talk to some girl in some bar, in order to maybe possibly get laid later in the evening. Don’t they know there are insatiable women like this fine specimen, whose name I don’t know and who doesn’t feel the need to know mine? Women who will present themselves to be relentlessly fucked by a room full of strangers? 

Okay, this isn’t the place to find a girlfriend, perhaps. But then how many of those guys in bars are looking for girlfriends? How many of the girls in bars are looking for boyfriends? I like the raw honesty of this place. I grip her right ankle as I thrust. Then I tweak her nipple a moment. I run my hand from her knee - so nicely curled around mine - down to her ankle and her foot and squeeze her toes. Every part of her sopping body is mine to use. Each inch of her soaked skin that I touch reminds me of that fact and makes me harder. 

But I’m not going to come in the little brunette. I’ve gotten too fucking hot. I’m gasping for breath now. This place needs a window. It’s time for somebody else to give her a ride.

I pull out and gather my breath, sitting on the edge of the mattress and almost absent-mindedly playing with her left tit after she rolls back onto her back for the next guy. I really want to come in this dark and delicate fox, but maybe it’s too soon since I came in the strawberry blonde. The thought that this is my second woman in perhaps half an hour gets me going again, and I decide I gave up too soon. The great thing? Going back for more is no problem at all. 

It’s a few minutes before the opportunity comes again. This time I inherit her in doggy - she doesn’t move until she’s made to - and I decide to give that a try. It’s so fucking good for really hammering her at my hardest. But the movement makes me burn up again. I pause for a breather and reach around to tickle her clit. I feel her body tighten and respond as I do so. It makes me tighten too. Soon I am pounding her red-hot pussy again, but the result is the same. This room is just too sweaty for me to fuck long enough for me to ejaculate. 

But it doesn’t matter. Ejaculation isn’t everything. I’ve enjoyed her mouth and her hole (twice) and been hard as hell the whole time. I’ve loved every second of it.     

It’s time for a break. More orange soda. I’m not overly hungry but the strawberries and cherries in the buffet are the perfect snack for a night like this. I chat a little with the other men, most of whom seem to have loosened up considerably. I guess most of them have shot at least one load by now, which makes the atmosphere a lot different from the start of the night. It seems strange - oddly disrespectful to these wonderful girls, somehow - to ask these guys who’ve they’ve fucked and how. We stick to other topics, like the staggering no-show rate that’s apparently typical of parties like this. Anything up to half of the men you invite can be expected not to appear. Why you wouldn’t show up to a house full of women desperate to throw their legs open is beyond me, but apparently it’s intimidating for a lot of guys. Even among those who made it tonight, a couple are lurking in the corners and I’m still wondering if they have plucked up the courage to join in.

I know it won’t be long before I can shoot another load of my own - I have at least one more in me, that’s for sure. So I don’t hang out for long before I head back into the other room containing the delicious schoolgirl. She’s still going strong. Holding the fort on that side of the basement, in fact - I notice the buxom blonde has retired for a drink in the bar as I pass through the reception room.

Now well into her second hour, the strawberry blonde has moved on to receiving anal. I arrive just in time to see her squatting above the expectant rod of a guy semi-reclined on the massage table. Her partner helps her lower her ass onto him. At first, I think it’s just pussy sex, but the loud yelp she lets out as she drops onto him leaves no room for doubt. If she’s that loose, it cannot be the first cock she’s taken there tonight. I watch on, awestruck. 

After a short but intense ride, she has to hop off for a brief clean-up. It’s strange to see her get up to her feet and scuttle over to the shower, but she leaves no room for doubt that she’ll be back. She’s well into her second hour, but she wants more.

I don’t think I will be doing anal tonight. I don’t see any lube around and it’s a tricky subject to discuss when you haven’t quite mastered a language - even at a gangbang. I wander back into the other room while she sorts herself out, and I notice the brunette getting unsteadily to her feet. She looks even more beautiful standing up, glistening and all but naked, but she’s thoroughly exhausted. Her partner hands her a large glass of water, which she gulps down as greedily as she did my cock not so long ago. I wonder if it’s just a breather for her, but it turns out she’s done. I can’t say I blame her. She’s basically had ninety minutes of non-stop sauna sex.  

I make my way back to the pool room. There are no further choices to be made - the stripped schoolgirl is the only one at the party that still interests me. She still has three or four guys around her and is now back on her back. The ones whose cocks are near her face are masturbating any time she’s not doing it herself or, alternatively, sucking for all she’s worth. They look keen to squirt all over her eyes, nose and mouth - and she doesn’t look like she’d mind that at all. We did get the assurance that she’d be the willing recipient of bukkake, didn’t we?

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

I already came from fucking this girl. Jacking off on her face sounds like a fantastic way to orgasm with her a second time. I stand by her side, contributing a tit-fondle or a gentle hand around the throat whenever I have the chance, and await my turn at her head. Eventually, the other guys give up or move around to fuck her - I won’t pretend to remember - and I jump into position at her left cheek. Her eyes open wide for a moment as she sizes up me and my cock before - of course - drawing it into her mouth. I enjoy my return to this pleasant place for a short while, feeling it my duty to keep her mouth occupied as it has been all night. But really I’m thinking about how I’m going to explode all over those sweet lips. 

As soon as somebody else turns up to offer her mouth a cock, I let her take it and set about masturbating. Her partner is sitting on the bench just behind me, keeping a somewhat smug eye on the scene. As far as I have seen this evening, his main role has been to encourage the men present to sodomize, fuck and mouth-fuck his woman harder than they might feel is right. I’m pretty sure coming on her face is a yes, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. I look over my shoulder and pose the question. 

“Absolutely, coming on her face is okay,” he affirms with a grin.

I grin back, thrilled at the confirmation that she really was one of those women who wants bukkake to happen - as opposed to just tolerating it. In essence, I’m in the middle of a porn scene: I’m masturbating over a woman who’s getting fucked, being toyed with and giving a blow job. A woman who, on top of all that, would like to feel my pleasure land right in the middle of her friendly, fuck-me face. It won’t be long now. 

I begin to groan as I get close, my pace quickening. She knows it’s coming, and so does the guy getting sucked off, who respectfully withdraws for the moment. While her body continues to buck from the pounding she’s getting, she opens her mouth dutifully for my cum. And that, of course, pushes me over the edge. When I ejaculate, I split the load between her mouth and the middle of her face. I watch some of it run down her left cheek as she swallows the portion of my seed I gave her. It’s fantastic. She’s wonderful. 

Not for the first time, I have etiquette questions. Does she want the cum stains to stay unrestrained on her face? That wouldn’t be unheard of. Or should I be wiping it off? Fortunately, her man steps forward and begins to whisper something to her, apparently taking charge of things. I see some paper towel within reach and wave it at him with an enquiring look. He waves me away with a smile, so I leave them to it.

That, I feel quite sure, is me done. Maybe in winter, I’d come thrice, four times, who knows? But in this heat, I feel sated. Once I’m showered and retrieve the boxers and t-shirt I’ve barely worn all night, I join the others in the bar room. Many of the guys have gone home already, it seems, and the vibe has gotten distinctly more relaxed as the evening gets into wind-down mode. A small party has sprung up at the round table, with our hostess and two of the female participants there to balance out the testosterone. 

The brunette is there, looking respectable in her blue dress once again. Her make-up has been put to rights and she’s chatting away with her partner and the rest of the table. If you walked in off the street, you’d never guess she’d just been engaged in a savage frenzy of nameless sex on a mattress just behind the wall she’s now leaning against as she nurses a white wine. I assume she recognizes me as one of those who invaded her willing body. She smiles at me once or twice as we contribute to the same group conversations, but we don’t chat directly. It seems odd to formally introduce myself now, when she has clothes on. I’ll find her online later. That’s the plan for the strawberry blonde too. 

After a short while, the latter’s partner joins us at the table. He looks tired but satisfied - I’m not sure if he actually fucked her himself, come to think of it - but she’s apparently still getting pumped next door.

“I asked her if she wanted to stop,” he tells our little gathering with a chuckle as he sets about mimicking her pleading voice. “‘Please, no!’ she said. ‘Just thirty more minutes! Please don’t stop!’”

Thirty minutes would take her to just about three hours of non-stop sex. Helped along by a final few guys who’ve clearly managed themselves well, she is the last woman still going. The invitation did suggest that some of the women would be ‘insatiable’ - and clearly, it wasn’t wrong. What a woman. What a couple.  

And what a Friday evening. It’s barely midnight, but I feel thoroughly relaxed and totally satisfied. I sit back and take a long drink. The animal sex is done for almost everyone, and now we’re celebrating with a cooling refreshment. 

Sex first, drinks later. And that, I can’t help thinking, is exactly how it should be. 

 

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments