Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gangbang - Part Two

"The story moves downstairs, into the basement. Where the women await..."

8
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"A true story set in June 2019. This was the author's first gangbang experience, and is honestly recounted. I have remained deliberately vague to protect identities, but the setting is a major city on the European mainland."

The air reeks of anticipation and testosterone as I descend the staircase into the basement level. It looks like there will be no stampede, but I sense a slight increase in the walking pace of those leading the way. I follow suit, clutching that fresh condom in my palm and wondering if it’s presumptuous of me to have one at the ready. I haven’t noticed anybody else dipping into the protection pot yet - is it bad to look too keen at a gangbang?

Oh, come on - this isn’t a high school dance! These women aren’t here to play dating games. They’re here to be fucked. You do NOT have to play it cool! 

I’m already thinking it would be terrific to be the first guy to get into one of those two beauties present tonight. I don’t seriously think that’s going to happen, considering there are others ahead of me who’ve done this before. They’ll be drawing lots according to some time-honoured gang-banging tradition I’ve yet to discover, right? But breaking in one of the women for the evening is a magical thought anyway. 

When I get to the basement, I have to take in unfamiliar surroundings and try to decide where to begin, all at the same time. The stairs lead down onto a central reception room, where our smiling hostess has already set up shop. It’s tiled with polished terracotta - clearly this basement is no mouldy storehouse. Directly opposite the stairs is a round table with a long, curved wooden bench surrounding it - big enough for eight or so people. It nestles in an alcove behind a makeshift bar area. This consists of a small fridge and a wall unit with plenty of glasses awaiting a splash of liquid.

But nobody is stopping for a drink right now. I cannot see the girls just yet but assume they are in one or both of the darker rooms on either side of the bar room. Which women are where? I don’t know the lay of the land and want to nose around. But much as I would love to get my bearings and know my options, I don’t want to fall into the trap of FOMO-riddled indecisiveness. I need to pick one door and go for it.  

I choose the right-hand door. The light is lower and bluer here - it turns out to be the indoor pool room I’ve heard about in conversations upstairs. The turquoise waters of the small, square pool take up the right half of the room as you enter. A tiled wall separates the pool from the other half, a bench running along the near side. There’s a wooden door to my left, which looks like it leads into the sauna we definitely don’t need on such a hot night. The remainder of the room wraps around the sauna - and this is the corner where that wicked schoolgirl is to be found.

It’s a blur of white-shirted men and excitement. I’m overwhelmed, wanting to do everything and be everywhere as more men arrive and the room begins to fill. Do we wait for a bugle call announcing that it’s time to begin the pillage? A drum roll, perhaps? I sense I’m not the only one who is uncertain.

One thing I know is that I’m not going to get stage fright when the right time comes. I’m not afraid to go first, even with the audience at what is probably going to be the peak of its size and curiosity. They can do what they like: I know I’ll stay as hard as I am right now. I just have to know that the right time has in fact arrived.

There’s no drum roll. No announcement. The schoolgirl’s escort is helping her out of her skirt and onto a broad massage table covered with towels. They’re chatting and smiling, as though they’re unpacking the shopping together in their kitchen. I step closer to the table, deeper into the alcove this girl appears to be claiming. As several hungry men and I watch on for a few respectful moments, I become aware that the buxom blonde is already bent over the poolside wall. She’s receiving the kind of attention that confirms once and for all that this is no genteel drinks gathering.

While somebody obviously didn’t want to wait, it’s clear that more of us are intent on getting our shot with the strawberry-blonde. She’s still got her white blouse buttoned over her breasts as she lies back. She looks decidedly ready, and her partner nods in our general direction. 

Most hang back - myself included - but a couple of men who seem to know the ropes make a move towards her. I’m surprised that neither of them makes a beeline for her open legs. Instead, they stand on either side of her head, which on this table is at perfect cock-height. The moment she has a dick within reach, she lunges her mouth at it and begins to suck. 

Okay, this is really happening.

Another guy - they are all a blur to me for the moment - stops at her waist and begins to unbutton her blouse. In an instant, her plump breasts are free. He begins to massage the right one with his hand. The left one’s free. I decide I’m done waiting.

It’s fantastically warm to the touch, that left boob of hers. I think her passion is already igniting her. I knead the flesh and play with her taut nipple. She doesn’t flinch - she’s too busy alternating greedily between the two cocks on either side of her face. I revel in the gift of her body. Breasts, nipples, anything. Open invitation. Free to use. I have never known carte blanche quite like this before. 

After a minute of enjoying her soft breast, during which time I grow rapidly more comfortable with the situation, I notice that there is still a gaping vacancy between her bent knees. Her pussy is on wide-open display. And there doesn’t appear to be an immediate candidate to fill it. 

Fuck it, I’m going in. 

I step away from her torso, drop my boxers and throw away my shirt. I keep a beady eye out for someone jumping ahead of me as I slide the condom onto my erection. I’m not going to fight anyone, but it would be a shame to have to give way when I’m so close. The condom is a fiddle, but I get it on the right way around first time, thank God.  

One guy steps forward, but he’s only interested in taking my place at the head of the table. I still cannot believe nobody is pounding her yet. This moaning sex queen has been on that table for two minutes already and counting.

I shrug, look around for one last sign that I’m supposed to wait - I don’t see one - and crawl up onto the table. I kneel in the prime spot between her lovely white knees. It seems polite to test her out for wetness, so I slip two fingers cautiously into her vagina. Oh, she’s wet alright. Hot, too. It’s like molten lava in there.

There hasn’t been a word of reproach. No reprimanding hand on my shoulder. No awkward coughs. Why should there be? Of course there shouldn’t. Not at this party. But that fact is just too surreal to believe.

I bend my mind around that reality one last time - the muffled cries coming from her cock-stuffed mouth help with that - and then shove my penis into her sopping cunt. I’m her first shaft of the evening. It’s like taking a virgin - sort of. But it’s me who’s the real virgin here. I’ll never have another first gangbang fuck, will I?

It’s utterly pornographic to see this wanton slut taking a succession of cocks in her mouth while I pound her. I’m not hugely keen on having to dodge all these tit-groping men and their members as I try to fuck - in my mind this was going to be more of a one-by-one kind of arrangement - but I guess it wouldn’t be the same without them. It’s the way she welcomes all and sundry at the same time that makes this what it is.

Mostly her eyes are closed, but I see her sneak the occasional peek at me and the others showering her body with their touches. She’s not afraid for this whole thing to be real to her, I note with satisfaction. 

Then the thoughts begin. Should I come already? How often can I come in a night? If I only have one load, should I save it for the brunette, whom I assume to be in the other room? If I come now, how long do I need? What if there’s a line behind me now? Is there an etiquette around how long you’re allowed to occupy a given pussy? 

My cock is hard and I’m enjoying my ride on the kinky schoolgirl, whose blouse has pretty much been swallowed up by the white towels underneath her body, leaving her all but naked. It’s not the easiest position and it’s fucking hot, but I think I could come if I pushed for it. But then, why push? There’s no rush. I can come back, right? Nobody’s ticking my name off on a list - you’ve had your turn, Sonny! - as far as I can see.

I decide that I’m happy to have declared her open for business, and pull out after a minute or two. I’m not sure if restraint is admirable at these events, but I’ve shown it anyway. I assume that someone will take my place right away now that the ice has been broken, but nobody steps up. I feel a twinge of guilt at leaving the panting, heroic woman with a void. 

What’s wrong with these guys? Here I am, considerately stepping aside for you, and you’re standing around playing with your dicks! 

I take off the condom, throw it in the bin and take a quick, cold rinse at the shower wedged next to the pool. Even that short burst had raised a sweat. As I dry myself, I note that some other faceless male has finally followed my example and rammed his meat into this less-than-shy creature. Still aroused, I walk over to watch proceedings from near her right shoulder. It’s not my intention to get involved again - I’m without condom for the moment - but after a short while, the latest guy to get a blowjob from her steps away.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Before I know what’s happening, she has reached out and grabbed my penis, gently tugging me closer by its rapidly re-hardening length. She turns her head sideways and plunges it into her ravenous mouth. I thought the other guys had protection when she did that to them, but maybe I was mistaken. Maybe it’s only Amsterdam prostitutes that do oral sex with condoms? Anyway, she’s really going for it, looping the loop around my shaft with her tongue. Well, if she doesn’t care for rubber, then it’s fine with me.

I run my hand through her hair as she sucks. It’s already dishevelled and moist with perspiration. She’s got me fully turned-on again, the minx! Hmm, there’s no shortage of condoms in here. If she’s made me horny once more, why not jump on her again? I can’t think of a compelling reason not to. This is not real life, after all. This is a sex buffet. You can go back.

I yank out of her mouth and walk as casually as I can to the tub of condoms on the shelf near the foot of her massage bed. I get set to go once more, wait for her current suitor to finish and then jump back in exactly where I was a few minutes ago. Kneeling and ramming, that is to say. I sense most of the keenest men have had at least one ride on her by now, so I feel a little less pressure about taking my time. I shove harder and faster into her, shaking her body so much that she struggles to hold her current cock in her mouth without losing control. Watching that takes me close to the edge, and when I see her eyes open to take a look at me, then close in apparent satisfaction, I shoot out a heavy load.

Slowly I pull out, taking care that the condom comes with me. I give her one free tit a playful slap as I dismount the table. I love how insatiable this girl is and I know I will be back for more action if she keeps going for as long as it looks like she might - she’s the one who takes cum in her mouth, isn’t she? - but now my curiosity about the other room gets the better of me. Is grass-is-greener syndrome more powerful any time than when sex is involved? I cannot let the brunette get away!

I slip past the blonde, who is now getting fucked over the pool wall, and through the bar area. The other room is a straightforward square affair with minimal frills or furniture. Without the cool of the water, it is significantly steamier in here. Adding to the heat is the fact that there are three women fucking, not two. One is on all fours on another massage table and another is on her back on a mattress on the floor in the far corner. But I have eyes only for the cute, tanned little thing on the mattress just to the right of the door as I come in. It looks a lot like the nervous brunette’s nerves are gone.

Apart from the dress that’s been yanked from both ends to form little more than a belt around her belly-button, she is naked. Her bronzed skin is glistening with sweat. Her partner sits near her head, watching his girlfriend getting fucked hard by a succession of men - young, old, European, Asian. The party is in full swing now and if there was any shyness in this room in the beginning, it’s a distant memory now. There isn’t exactly a formal line waiting to get into the dark, petite stunner, but two or three men are always standing at the side of the mattress, patiently waiting for their turn. Our brunette is not as expressive as the girl in the pool room, but there’s a sexy enough soundtrack coming from the other two women in this room. Groans of pleasure fill the air, adding to the lustful ambience.

Having such a small creature down at ground level offers numerous opportunities for different positions. I watch her being contorted and twisted for the men’s pleasure, letting her body go as they shove her where they want her. 

The ‘line’ looks busy for the moment, so I make a quick inspection of the kitchen, which leads off this room. There’s a light buffet and another fridge. I fill another glass with orange juice and soda, sensing that hydration is paramount. A couple of guys are standing around chatting while they fortify with a small helping of pasta salad. It seems weird to eat whilst such sordid acts are going on just yards away. But eating and fucking are nothing more or less than the fundamentals of life, when I think about it. Why shouldn’t they go in the same room? It’s the prevailing morality that’s twisted, not us. 

It’s time to get in line for the brunette. I don’t know how much energy these women - or us guys, for that matter - are going to have tonight. There’s no fixed agenda. This fact, coupled with my own lack of experience of parties where sex is on tap, means I can’t exactly plan out a schedule. It’s hard to relax in the land of plenty. Any time you stop for a drink, you’re thinking I should be out there. If the other guys were good friends of mine, I suppose it would be easier to mix up chilling with fucking. But since they’re random and I don’t much like small talk, they can’t distract me for long. All I know is that it has to be wise to enjoy the sweet brunette while I have the chance. I can’t wait to sample her petite body.

The brunette is currently getting fucked by a guy in his sixties. There are perhaps four or five guys in that bracket - none of them gracefully ageing heartthrobs either, I think - and all of them are having a decidedly better time than if they were trying their luck with girls half their age in a ‘regular’ nightclub. The pretty little thing has her eyes open much more than her counterpart across the hallway, but she seems blind to age or looks. 

It’s still quite busy around her mattress. Two or three guys hover expectantly in the vicinity of the one currently having his way with her. Her partner kneels behind her left shoulder, cradling her head tenderly every time the relentless pounding threatens to push her skull into the wall behind her. Whenever she can, she turns the head sideways and sucks his cock. Rather than wait awkwardly for my turn between her legs, I decide to help myself to a blow-job whilst the informal waitlist gets a little shorter.

I kneel down at her right shoulder. Her mouth is still stuffed with her partner’s manhood, and for a moment I wonder if she’s going to ignore me. I haven’t been paying attention to her for long enough to know if she’s as enthusiastic about swapping dicks in her mouth as the wicked schoolgirl is. But she sees me out of the corner of her eye, and almost immediately pulls off her escort - replacing her mouth with her left hand for him - and takes me between her pretty red lips. It seems like the girls in a gangbang uphold a certain etiquette too - an understanding not to ignore any penis presented to their faces. Or not for long, anyway.     

I savour the sensation. The mere presence of my cock in her mouth, perfectly set in the middle of a face streaked with make-up that’s been deliciously destroyed by her non-stop abandon, is as delicious as anything she does with it. She takes it in as deep as she can in such an awkward position, all the while being hammered between her legs and having her small, pert breasts fondled. The hand on her right breast is mine.

But I’m kneeling on the hard floor and it’s not comfortable. I want to get on the soft combination of her firm little body and the mattress. There’s been another shift change at her pussy and now there’s only one other guy waiting. I pull out of her mouth, slip on yet another condom and position myself near her cute little left foot, which vibrates in mid-air as she takes her latest hammering. I caress her calf muscle and then lock my fingers around her heel. It makes me feel like I’m holding one of her legs open - one of my favourite touches in any porn scene. Not that this girl really needs her legs prising apart. 

Once the latest guy pulls out of her cunt and wriggles away, I lock eyes with the guy mirroring my kneeling position at her other foot. He’s got a sharp face and light brown skin. I later discover he’s Afghan. He was here first, I think. We both gesture towards the waiting vagina with comical politeness. After you! No, after you, I insist! I smile and shake my head as I decide it would be silly to argue about this. I never thought a gang-bang could be this civilized, but I suppose it’s the only way a party like this can actually work in practice.

She’s such a slight girl that fucking her in a kneeling position is hard. Her pussy is almost flush with the mattress. Missionary is awkward because of other people playing with her boobs and fucking her mouth, but I have to attempt some sort of hybrid. Her body is dripping wet. She is so sexy that exchanging any kind of bodily fluid only deepens the thrill of temporarily owning her, but hot as it is in one sense, it simply gets too boiling in another. Too much skin contact and her heat seeps into me, exhausting me. 

I lose patience with that position and with considering the other guys. They’ll rearrange themselves as required, I think to myself as I pull out for a moment, grab her by the hips and flip her onto her left side. She curls into a delicious foetal pose and I plunge into her wet hole once again. Her pussy is at a good height now and I can fuck her hard whilst kneeling. I have always loved it when a girl lies on her side and brings her knees up towards her chest - to me it’s more animal and submissive than doggy style. Unlike doggy, you can see her pretty face and you can see her tits billowing with each thrust. The slap of thigh on ass is as good in this position as any other. And the idea that she could get away - even if she wanted to - is inconceivable when you look down on her, folded so helplessly beneath you.

 

End of part two. To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments