Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha

"After John had finished, she started talking about her fantasy."

3
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Written for someone."

When John saw Natasha in the parking lot, he must have known by the look in her eyes she was there to get a backseat fucking. The fact she was waiting for him in the back seat of her car was probably a good clue as well.

Tall, thin, blonde and blue. And in my way, I do love you, Natasha thought to herself. God, she loved really tall men. She and John were opposites. She was of average height, long black hair, brown eyes, but they were both athletic. 

John made Natasha get out of her car and feel his hard-on while they stood in the parking lot. Then he made her whisper in his ear how bad she wanted to get fucked.

John knew how to press all of her fuck buttons. Natasha was wearing a short dress, no bra and no panties, an easy open package as John called it. He almost threw her into the backseat.

“Spread nasty baby.”

Natasha opened her legs.

As usual, he made her cum a lot before shooting his load into her. She tried to milk his cock with her pussy, he loved that. She loved that.

After John had finished twitching she started talking about her gang bang fantasy again.

John laughed, “I was wondering when you’d break down and have to go for the gang bang tag team you slut.”

“Oh fuck, John. I just keep thinking about it.”

John's put his face close to hers, his eyes widened, “Well, I haven't been fucking you enough."

"Damn right you haven't! Still, I thought you might get pissed when I brought this up again."

He stroked her hair as he responded, "We’ve both whored out so much over the last year anyway, what the hell? Besides, if you’re gonna do this I’d rather be there. Not just because it’s evil and I wanna be one of the guys fucking you. I want to make sure you’re okay and nothing bad happens to my Natasha.”

“And you know I need a real master, not some wannabe. You know how to use me.”

John fondled her nipples and whispered, “But if we do this, I’m gonna make you be nasty.”

Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Natasha thought to herself, but she just said, “Okay.”

Sometimes even with John, she was a little afraid of showing just how slutty she was, but she could tell John anything.

"Relax," John said, "And stop trying to act nonchalant when you're vibrating just thinking about it."

The fucker could read her mind.

It was becoming even more real now, and Natasha was starting to feel scared and horny again. John could tell. He could always tell.

"You’re starting to like fucking me as much as you used to.” He said.

“I never stopped liking it, and you know it, you fucker. You know how many different dicks I’ve tried to substitute for you?”

John laughed his wicked laugh. "I'll fuckin'' bet you've tried."

"What the hells a whore SUPPOSED to do? Jeez, John."

“Well, I've kept it to only one or two nasty bitches. Gotta be careful. I don't use a condom because I shoot blanks."

"Fuck, I missed that. And you."

"I've missed you too. Maybe I'll start taking care of your fuck needs on a regular basis again."

Natasha got so excited she had to rub herself, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah!"

John looked at her for a moment without, speaking, then with a look of wonder said, "Goddamn, you really missed my cock, huh?"

“Yes.”

Natasha always spoke in single word sentences when she was feeling fuck crazy.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I need you to fuck me right now.”

"If I make you my permanent side piece again, it's just back to us. If I catch you fucking some asshole in an alley or even hear about it, I'll go back to giving you my dick a few times a month, you understand."

Natasha pouted.

"Understand?" John repeated with a cocked eyebrow.

Natasha sighed. "Okay dammit. Fuck."

Natasha knew it would be hard not to fuck a bunch of other fuckers, but it would be worth it to be John's exclusive side pussy and get his dick whenever she needed it again. That would mean alley fucks, office fucks, bar fucks, car fucks, everywhere a fuck, fuck! And then she could still go home and get fucked!

Life was good.

“Open your fuckin’ legs again, girl.”

Life was real good.

John fucked her for another thirty minutes, laughing every time he made her cum.

She’d whisper, “You fucker! You fucker!” and then she’d cum again.

After he'd shot inside her a second time, Natasha just laid there, enjoying the feeling of John's warm loads slowing leaking from her pussy. 

They talked some more about her gang fuck.

“I think to be fair, you have to fuck me with another chick one time," John said. "You can watch me fuck her, you'd like that.”

“I'll love it, and I'll hate it, but I can think of a few chicks that could benefit from some good, nasty fucking.”

That silly ass secretary of hers, she thought to herself. And she just gave her two weeks notice. Yeah, they could tie her up in the office and do all kinds of nasty shit to her!

I'll give her a good bonus, hehe. God, she was fuckin' evil.

"Maybe even two chicks," John said.

“Okay, you fucker.”

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you first and last."

"Damn right, I get the first and last load, they're mine, fucker."

"And maybe the third and fourth."

"Ohhhhhhh" Natasha shivered. "You gotta give it to me now!"

“Patience, my little slut."

"Goddammit John!"

She was so horny she was eyeing the stick shift. You know, Natasha thought to herself, with the right engineering she might be able to come up with a way to use that in a pinch.

God, she really was fucked up, and evil.

And horny.

"Fuck me!"

She'd yelled so loud she startled him and John hit his head on the roof of the car.

John smiled down at Natasha, rubbing his head, "Ouch! Rub yourself and calm down, I'll give you cock in a minute!"

Natasha tried to calm down, and rubbed herself, staring at John's still hard dick like an alcoholic looking at a glass of whisky.

"You're scarin' me, girl!"

"Shut up and fuck me!" Natasha howled.

"Okay, I’ll run your train for you, you nasty bitch. I’ll give you a nasty night to remember. Hmmm, I wonder if I should more than three guys?"

Natasha almost peed herself.

"Ah! Who?"

"Just kidding."

"Ah!"

Natasha was panting now, shaking a little, looking at John with animal eyes.

"And you’re right, if you’re going to have Bill and Gary as your cocks. You’ll need me or they’ll be a couple of lost whimpering puppies and you’ll be left chain-smoking and pissed, looking at a couple of limp dicks. If I’m there at least you know you’ll get fucked no matter what, you little whore.”

John grabbed her long, dark hair and pulled her to him. He was shaking a little now as well. He kissed her long and hard, and started working her neck with his mouth.

John moved his mouth to Natasha's ear, and whispered softly as he nibbled it lightly, “Jesus you’re bad. You’ve really gotten out of control, girl. Your pussy has a bottomless appetite.”

“Yes.”

John chuckled and felt her tits. She was so worked up she almost came.

“Well, when we do this, I get you first. And fourth, and whatever else.”

Natasha bit her lower lip. “Whatever you want," she panted, "I don't care, just use me anyway you want, but fuck me now.”

John slipped into her, and she was so worked up she came right away, but kept grinding at him. He knew he'd better keep fucking when she was like this.

John was having trouble cumming again. Natasha had already milked him pretty good, but he waited until he thought she was satiated, and calmed down, and told her what to do.

“You talk to your man-bitches, and set up a time and place. I’ll show up and fuck you and tell them how to use you.”

“When?”

“I don’t care, girl. Well, probably the weekend. This Saturday. You get free to stay in town, and we’ll fuck you all night. I’m gonna bring a big jar of coconut oil. Natural, and safe lube. And cover you with it. You’ll be slick and nasty. And it will keep your pussy lubed. You’re gonna need it, bitch.”

“Jesus, John.”

“Yeah, girl, you’re gonna do this right.” He grabbed her chin, and held her face to his, “You gonna do this right?”

“Yes.”

He was already getting in Natasha’s whore master mode. Fuck.

“It doesn’t feel real to you now, but it will. When me and two other guys are standing around the bed you’re naked in, jacking our cocks while we wait for our turn.”

#

Natasha met Bill the next night. He was a medium sized dude with brown hair and gray eyes.  She took him into the parking lot. He was surprised at first, she’d been so aloof with him lately. He succumbed to her charms in a very short time and after some kissing and feeling, she made him lick her pussy. She wasn’t big on getting tongued, but dominating him, and forcing his face into her pussy was turning her on tonight. It would be the start of her using him for pleasure at her whim.

“Eat that pussy, motherfucker.”

John would never put up with this shit, she thought, smiling to herself as she held Bill’s head with both her hands, pushing his face into her clit. Well, maybe a little, if he thought of it as foreplay. Then he’d make her suck his cock and fuck her, then cum in her mouth to show her who was boss. She giggled.

Bill stopped and looked up at her.

“What?”

“Shut up and lick. And kiss and chew on it a little. Yeah, like that, bitch.”

"Huh?"

"Lick!"

Natasha pushed his face into her pussy again.

Bill would do as he was told.

She’d let him fuck her. Nasty and quick. She just needed a quickie, and it would segue nicely into her telling him what he was gonna be Saturday; an obedient cock her master instructed on how to contribute to her gangbang. Hehe.

She sure was hehe-ing a lot these days.

“Lick, lick Bill.” She heard herself speaking in her evil voice. “See Bill lick!" She laughed again, "Oh yeah.”

It was different with John when she got a little 'demandy'. He liked being Natasha’s fuck stick, but only if she 'went animal.' Riding on top with complete abandon. Using his cock for her pleasure, her being a narcissistic animal, because he liked her total focus on sex. But she always came back to being his slut toy, wanting to please him. Needing to please him.

But Bill and Gary were different. They’d do as they were told. She realized she was going to be John’s love slave and Bill would be hers. Two sexual fetishes being fed at once, and Gary was just some extra sexual spice.

It was gonna be a sweet, evil delight.

Thinking about it made Natasha do something she'd never done before, she came from being licked. She’d completely lost herself in her nasty fantasy as she mindlessly ground Bill’s face into her clit while she talked to him like a dog, interspersed with visions of John’s cock in her while Gary and Bill watched her getting fucked.

Oh my.

“Now fuck me,” She told Bill.

When she was through with him, her thoughts turned to making Gary play his part.

#

Natasha had begged John to come with her when she talked to Gary, and he'd agreed.

They went to the bar to meet Gary and found a table far removed from everyone else in the bar. They probably looked like three friends having a beer and talking about mundane office shit.

Hee, hee.

Gary stood about five-ten, and one-eighty, with eyes not nearly as blue as John's. He was obviously confused, but he'd do it.

"Uh, okay I guess.” He said.

“Hey,” John reached up and held the back of Natasha’s neck as she sat next to him, lightly but firmly. Like his sexual property. She liked the sensation. “If you show up, you gotta be ready. Look at her."

Gary stared at her. Natasha gave Gary the full force of her brown-eyed seductive look. Gary visibly caught his breath, and licked his lips.

"I’m not sharing my whore with someone who won’t fuck her when she wants it. You understand Gary?”

“Yes.”

“Good, cause this girl wants it a lot.”

Jesus, Natasha thought to herself, John was jumping into this with both feet.

“Okay,” Gary almost stammered.

“Don’t worry,” John pulled her to him, making her eyes meet his shocking blue ones, “I’ll keep her in line, I won’t let her hurt you when she loses her mind.”

Natasha tingled.

John stood up from the table.

"Follow me outside," John ordered both of them.

Natasha was puzzled, "Huh?"

John leaned down and cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her, "Shh. Do as you’re told fuck toy. Let’s go to your car."

Natasha and Gary both got up and followed John out the back door.

When they reached Natasha’s car John said, "Get in there and fuck him."

"What the fuck John? I was gonna..."

John grabbed her hair, cutting off her words, and pulled her face to his.

"Are you a slut or not?”

“Yes,” She whispered.

“That’s not whorey enough girl. Are you a slut?”

“Yes! Fuck yes! I’m a slut!”

“Good. We're gonna fuck you. I want Gary to get a taste of passing you around. You want a warm up double fuck don't you?"

Natasha didn't say anything. She was too horny to speak. She'd never been aroused like this. She was a fuckin whore, ready to be the plaything of two men.

"Well?" John repeated.

Her voice quivered, when she spoke, but it was a delicious quiver.

"Yes."

"Yes what, Natasha?"

"I want you guys to fuck me."

Natasha started shivering, and she wasn't in the least bit cold.

"Good girl. Look at her Gary. This is what a really, really horny woman looks like.”

Gary appeared as if he’d pass out he was so worked up. He couldn’t take his eyes off Natasha.

“Now get your sweet ass in that back seat so we can fuck you, baby."

Natasha got into the back seat, pulled off her panties and then tugged her dress up, exposing her naked pussy. John and Gary stood by the car door, looking in. Natasha could see that both men were hard, even with their pants on.

"Pull your top down so we can see your tits."

John was talking in a very soft but firm voice, knowing Natasha would do as she was told. Her hands were shaking as she exposed her tits.

Fuck, yeah, she thought to herself.

"You want us to suck those nipples while we take turns fucking you?'

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

"Fuck, yes."

"Well say it."

"I want you to fuck me and suck on my tits, and I want to fuck you both."

John laughed while reaching in to gently stroke one of her thighs.

"What, honey?"

"Fuck me, you guys, please."

“Give me your hands.”

She did as she was told. John pulled out a long handkerchief and tied her wrists.

Oh, God. Oh my fucking God, she thought.

“Go around to the other side and open the door, Gary.”

Gary moved out of her sight and she heard the door open behind her. John climbed into the car and pulled her hands over her head.

“Shut the door. Gently.”

John had put the end of the binding into the door frame so it would get stuck and hold her arms up over her head after Gary closed the car door. John looked down into her face. 

“Good girl.”

Gary started to climb in, and John stopped him.

"I changed my mind, I go first."

"Oh fuck dude, damn!"

"Sorry, bro. You need to get used to me being her fuck master, wait your turn."

John climbed in as she eagerly opened her knees for him.

"I fuckin' love you, John, you evil bastard."

"I know, and I love you. Two fucked up people, but there is that. I really do love you, Natasha."

Natasha kissed him, "Maybe someday we'll be more normal?"

"Yeah," John said, "Maybe someday."

He started softly stroking her face, then with a mischievous look, he slipped his cock into her pussy. John slowly stroked her, starting to move faster as they kissed, holding each other tightly.

Gary fidgeted outside. "Come on, John, fuck!" Gary whimpered.

"You wait 'til my master is finished with me," Natasha heard herself say. Then she came.

John came a minute later. She knew he'd just cum as fast as he could so she could hurry up and get a taste of being tag teamed.

John doesn’t want his whore to have to wait for her extra meat, Natasha mused to herself. He was such a nice man, hehe.

John got out of the car and pulled his pants up, "I'll be back for more, slutty girl."

"Fuck, I hope so." Natasha cooed. "I'm all fucked up!."

"I know."

Natasha just smiled.

"Fuck her," He told Gary nonchalantly.

Gary couldn't get his dick in her fast enough.

"Don't cum in her, you might knock her up. Spray it on her."

"Okay," Gary panted between strokes.

The nasty badness of it made Natasha cum again right away. She could feel Gary getting ready to cum.

"On my fuckin' face, motherfucker. Cum on my face!" She hissed.

Gary started spraying jizz the moment he pulled his dick out of her pussy. She'd made him cum before, but not like this. And she always made him wear a rubber. He sprayed on the backseat, her stomach and a little on her face.

Natasha looked at John. He was grinning. She wrapped her legs around Gary.

"This motherfucker will do whatever I tell him to do," she said.

John laughed.

"Untie her, Gary.”

Gary undid her wrists and she pulled her hands down, feeling the cum on her body.

"Your aim will have to be better next time," She told Gary. "I'm a cum covered mess, boy."

“Move out of the way, Gary. I’m comin’ in for seconds.”

Natasha spanked Gary's ass. "Do as you're told," She said.

Gary exited the backseat and John started to fuck her again. He used her dress to mop up Gary's cum before sliding into her. She wanted to fuck John now, more than ever.

"You are a fuckin' mess. What a nasty little whore."

"Uh huh!"

John didn't even stop pumping his cock into her as he told Gary, "I'll get your number from Natasha and call you when we want you. I'm gonna fuck her for a bit before I send her cum filled pussy home. You can wait around to fuck her again if you want, but it’s gonna be a while before I’m done with her."

Natasha wrapped herself around John, and he pulled his legs inside the car.

“Shut the door, Gary,” Natasha said.

Gary closed the car door, and John angled himself for the perfect clit rubbing angle for her. Natasha rocked against him and came every few minutes as John went from Master to sweet slow fucking lover.

Natasha didn’t notice when Gary left, and she didn’t care.

#

It was late Saturday night, and Natasha had lost track of how many times the men in the room had mounted her.

Mounted me, she thought to herself, it had such a nice ring to it. A nice nasty ring.

She started thrusting against John as her next orgasm started.

“Mounted by many men!” She yelled, laughing and starting to cum at the same time.

It was a silly thing to yell, but it sounded so nasty and it seemed to heighten her orgasm. John was grinning down at her. She came, hard and good, her smile replaced by clenched teeth and animal grunts.

She could hear John’s evil laugh, and whispers in her ear of cum encouragement as her pussy spasmed outward.

“Ha! Fuuuuuucccckkkkk! Mount me, motherfuckers! FUUUCCKK!”

It was a long orgasm.

She was lying under John. He was still pushing into her.

This was John’s third or fourth time, she couldn’t be sure. Bill was asleep on the floor. Natasha turned her head so she could watch the image of herself on the TV, riding Gary on the bed. This portion of the video had been taken when he’d been fuck number five. Before John had fucked her again, after Bill had fucked her, and then John again, and then Gary. Bill hadn't been ready so John had fucked her, putting more of his cum into her before Bill had finally taken his second turn. All night they’d been fucking her.

Thank god for the coconut oil!

When Natasha got to the room all the men had been there already. John had snapped his fingers at her and she'd taken her clothes off. John had made her get on all fours like a dog, inspected her while Bill and Gary watched, talking about what beautiful little fuck toy she was. Then had her get off the bed, and sit up on her knees.

He'd had each of them take turns standing in front of her with a hard dick for her to suck for a warmup to the main attraction.

John had pulled her phone out of her purse as she'd requested, handed it to Bill and told her, "Get on the bed bitch."

Natasha did as she was told with a huge smile. She'd been so horny her lips were numb.

Bill looked shaky, and Gary appeared confused, but they both had hard dicks. Still, she knew if John hadn't been there it would have been a washout.

John had fucked her while the other two passed the camera back and forth. After John came in her, Natasha fucked Bill, as soon as he started to cum she'd told him to spurt in her mouth. She wanted to let John see a good money shot. Bill had pulled out and started shooting onto her face, her mouth open, catching some of it, before he'd managed to put it into her mouth. Natasha had made a big show of making mmm, mmm sounds while she sucked the remaining cum out of his cock. She pushed Bill's quivering body away so she could look at John, and smile, showing him her cum filled mouth.

He was smiling at her. His eyes were shining.

"What a good girl," He said softly.

Natasha licked her lips, tasting Bill's sperm. She'd grown to like the taste of cum over the years, and always reminded herself it was good for her hair, and skin. She'd always liked the sensation of it spurting into her mouth though, and the way a man would look at her as she smiled up at him with his jizz dribbling out. Power.

Natasha looked up at Bill, smiling, his eyes wide with wonder, awestruck, almost worshipful.

"Suck you dry, motherfucker." She said, and sucked his cock, gobbling up what was still coming out.

Bill gasped, and tried to pull away, but she grabbed his ass so he couldn't. Bill did have a nice ass.

Natasha pushed Bill away.

Natasha started giggling, "Next! Right fuckin' now."

Natasha had always wanted to be in a gangbang and get to say that.

After she'd been fucked many times in a lot of ways, John plugged her phone into the rooms smart TV.

"So you can watch your nastiness," He said.

In the video her eyes were feral, and there was a look of evil satisfaction on her face. Natasha’s image looked in the direction of the lens with unseeing eyes, totally in the moment. Somewhere dark and primitive and sexually visceral. Natasha had lost herself in the sex. Sometimes John's voice would come from off camera, telling her what to do, and she'd look up with obedient eyes, nod her head, and say, "Okay."

There was a moment when her gaze locked on the camera lens, a smile coming to her face. Her eyes were dark and crazy. Like everything else about what she was doing, they scared and excited her. Then her face in the video looked away, focused on something inward. She could tell she was getting ready to cum in the video by the way the Natasha on the screen was frantically moving, and the look in her eyes. It made her cum, and she came with herself.

It was surreal watching her filmed image climax at the same time she did. John had made Gary and Bill take turns shooting fuck scenes, directing them as each man took turns using her. John would whisper in Natasha’s ear as he fucked her, telling her nasty things, talking to her, telling her what a whore she was, laughing and making her cum.

The video cut to a scene of her grasping John tightly as he came, Gary in the background jacking off. It was John’s first load, the first fuck of the night. Someone must have started the video over again. She watched as John spasmed on top of her as she held him, a smile of joyous sluttiness on her face. John started to pull out of her, but the woman on the video didn’t want to let him go.

“Hey, these other cocks need to fuck you.”

Then he looked into the camera.

“Film her feeling my cum inside her,” He’d ordered off-camera to Bill.

Natasha watched herself feeling inside her pussy as John must have taken her phone from Bill and got a close up of her fingers in her pussy. He must have stopped filming for a moment and the scene cut to a wide angle of her on the bed, legs open, with Bill and Gary standing by the bed stroking their cocks, and looking down at her. Even with just a profile shot of their faces, she could see their lust. The Natasha in the video looked up at Bill with a stern look.

“Fuck me, boy.”

She could hear John laughing in the background.

Bill looked a little reluctant. She could tell it was because of the creampie John had given her.

Off-camera, John said, “You’d better fuck her dude.”

Natasha had uttered a quiet, but firm, “Give me that fuckin’ cock boy.”

Jesus, Natasha thought to herself, is that my voice?

In real life, John was cumming again so she wrapped herself around him as she watched Bill mount her in the video.

“Grind, motherfucker,” The woman in the video said.

Natasha came again.

Natasha looked away from the screen into John's eyes.

“Fuck, John,” She whispered. “I’ve cum so much I’m fuckin’ exhausted. But I don’t want to stop. I want more cock.”

She was shaking violently, like someone freezing in arctic cold, but she was warm as fuck.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine! Keep fucking me! This is fucking incredible! Fuck!”

There was a mirror near the bed, and for the first time, Natasha moved on the bed in a position to see herself. Natasha had wet and dried cum all over her. Her hair stuck out straight in places that had cum, like a cum gel. She could taste jizz in her mouth, and she moved her tongue in her mouth as she saw her reflection. She and feel sperm leaking from her now swollen pussy, and spread her legs so she could see it coming out of her. 

Natasha felt depraved bliss looking at herself, and thought, Jesus, I'm so happy and fucked up. 

John moved in front of her, cutting off the image of herself, and smiled. He kissed her, and started fucking her again.

“Fast forward ahead to her getting double fucked,” He ordered Gary, before slowing his stroke and giving her gentle, slow cock moves.

She shook and came as the video cut to the next scene. She laid under John and spasmed while she watched herself onscreen getting doggy styled by John as she sucked Gary’s dick. The Natasha onscreen looked into her camera.

“You watching me fuck these two guys, Bill? Huh? Are you?”

She could hear Bill's voice off camera, “Yes.”

“It’s nasty, huh?”

“Yes.”

“I’m fuckin’ nasty!” She giggled.

Natasha shook under John and came again, making noises she’d never made before, getting fucked and watching herself getting fucked.

John pulled out of her and stood up, and Gary was in front of her immediately, looking at her with animal eyes. She guided his dick into her, and ground at him, moaning.

The men on the screen rolled her onto her back. Gary came on her face. Jesus, she was nasty. John looked down at her, and said something the mic didn’t pick up, and in the video, Natasha laughed and spread her legs.

In the video, John fucked her until she came again. The expression on her face looked as if it was a painful orgasm, but she remembered it was just so fuckin’ good she had barely been able to stand it. Her image on the video spasmed and jerked like a woman being electrocuted, shaking and slamming her pussy against John while he pushed his cock deep into her pussy, working her clit and making the orgasm last.

Video Natasha yelled almost unspeakable things, interspersed with, "Fuck!"

The scene cut to her sucking someone’s dick right as she came while Gary fucked her.

Gary pulled out and came on her stomach. John was in front of her, stroking his dick, with that look in his eyes that she liked so much.

The video continued to her double dick in her pussy fuck.

She'd tapped the bed with her hand.

"Here," She'd ordered Gary.

"What?"

"Lay the fuck down, right here, I'm gonna mount you backwards."

He did as he was told.

Natasha watched as video Natasha straddled, and rode Gary cowgirl style with a nasty look on her face. Looking down at pussy, and watching Gary's dick go in and out of her. Then John approached her, and slowly slid his cock into her until both men's cocks were moving inside her pussy.

Natasha watched her video self as her eyes opened wide, her mouth making jerking grimaces, her body flailing.

 Natasha watched herself cum, while she yelled, "Damn, that gives me a quick trigger!"

It was beautiful.

Natasha looked away from the image on the screen, and back into John's eyes.

"How many times have I been fucked tonight?" She gasped.

"I don’t know. A lot, but I'm gonna keep fucking you right now."

Gary and Bill had drifted off to sleep.

Natasha laid back and drifted further into crazy land as John stroked her.

Published 
Written by JamesGarrity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments