Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nice Spread

"An Open Door with a Masturbating Woman, Who Can Resist?"

14
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Shaking my head as we head toward the elevator in my apartment building, I laugh telling my cocky friend, “You must have one hell of a high opinion of yourself, Danny, nobody’s that lucky with women.”

Looking slightly offended, he stares me down.  “What?  You don’t think I can get lucky tonight?  Well, I’ve got news for you, pal, I’ve never had a problem with the ladies.  I can walk into any bar and within a half an hour I usually have some willing little honey ready for the ride for of her life on my amazing cock.”

That only makes me laugh harder, as I glance across the hallway at him.  “Amazing, huh?”

“Yeah, damn straight -- nine solid inches of man meat that no chick can resist.  I’ve even taken the odd virgin, and left all of them with big fucking smile on their faces, at least the ones that could still walk.”

Rolling my eyes, I notice something strange as we walk past one particular apartment door, and that’s the fact that its wide open and good lord, my eyes shoot open even wider, as I notice that’s not the only thing that’s open wide.  Incredibly, just inside the door is a woman on what looks like a massage table, her long luscious legs spread wide, her fingers buried deep in a very slick pussy.  Even from the door, I can see those parted lips are wet and swollen, and just begging to be fucked. 

I elbow Danny, who’s still blabbing away about his stupid cock.  “God, would you look at that!  Talk about a nice spread.  You ever see anything like that before in your life -- just hanging open out there like that for anybody to see?”

Curious, anxious and suddenly so fucking horny I can barely walk, I don’t wait for an invite.  And when I get into the apartment, I walk straight to the end of the table to take a look at her pretty face and all that long blonde hair curled around it, realizing that I’ve never seen her before. She must be new to the building.  But who the hell does something like this -- spreading herself wide for anyone passing to see?

Not that I’m complaining, because holy fuck, I can’t believe I’ve walked in on this. 

Confused at her boldness, my brow puckers.  Huh.  Could be she’s a nympho.  Although I’ve never been fortunate enough to come across one before, this looks like something a highly sexed woman would be into, openly displaying her cunt.  And I quickly notice, on closer inspection, that her tits are nice and big and quite perky, too, and now my mouth’s really beginning to water. 

“Uh, you okay, lady?” I decide I should ask her. 

Not really sure what to do in a situation like this – but my hardening cock’s already got a pretty good idea.

When her pretty blue eyes slowly come open, her little pink tongue lashing out to lick her lips as she slowly nods her head to the affirmative.  Then I watch intrigued as she lets out a deep throaty moan as she pushes her fingers even deeper into her pussy.  Unable to resist, I hear myself groaning, too. 

I look around this strange woman’s apartment.  It looks like she’s barely moved in.  There are a lot of boxes lining the walls, still unpacked.  But then it could be I’m dreaming up this whole thing.  Not every day you get a real live cunt show like this.  But since I haven’t even had a drink yet, I can’t figure out if this is real or not. But damn I hope so.

Still, I have to clear my throat before I can tell her, “You know anybody passing by can see you like this, right?”

All she does is smile coyly, nodding her head again.  Her eyes locked on mine as she seductively begins to slide one hand over her mound, up over her flat little tummy and up to her chest where she roughly twists one very erect rosy nipple between her fingers, making my eager cock actually jump in my pants. 

Now I want to play, too – so fucking badly.  But I know I have to ask if she’d be okay with it, despite the highly erotic show she’s putting on.

Finally finding my voice I tell her, “You know, a guy could come in here and think you wanted him to play with you, fuck you even.  So is that what you want?  Is that what you’re trying to tell us?”

When she just smirks, cocking an eyebrow, like a challenge, before I notice she starts to moan even louder, her hips now shifting right off the fucking table. I watch spellbound as she begins to pleasure herself even more vigorously, her fingers rapidly pistoning in and out of her, just that much harder.  I decide to take that as a big fat yes, since I know my steely cock will never forgive me if I don’t let him have at her.  And I can smell her essence filling my senses, just begging me to take her.  So who am I to argue?

Taking a look over at my buddy Danny, I can’t help myself from barking out a laugh.  The guy couldn’t look more stunned if he’d been zapped with a freaking stun gun.  The so-called stud is just standing there staring at her working her snatch with his mouth hanging open and hasn’t moved a muscle since we first walked in the door.  I glance down at the naked woman and ask, just to be sure, “So… you’re really okay with the two of us, uh, having at you?”

When she just nods in again, closing her eyes, moaning deep as she now buries three of her long fingers deep into her cunt, I make up my mind and start pulling down my fly, taking that as a definite yes, too. Then I look over at Danny, still frozen and want to smack him in the back of the head.  Not every day a guy stumbles onto a golden opportunity like this.  “Hey, Danny, if you want a piece of this, you better get your fucking cock out, asshole.”

Finally he seems to snap out of it, and finally begins to fish his deal out of his pants.  I decide to just go full-monty and drop trou, kicking aside my loafers along with my jeans.  Sure that I’m gonna need some ball room with this incredible chick. 

Nostrils flaring as I inhale her amazingly addictive scent, I just can’t wait to eat, suck, fuck and plunder every fucking thing she’s offering.  Stepping to the end of the table, getting rid of my shirt and boxers as I go, quickly picking up both her long silky legs, I slide them over my shoulders. My eyes lock on the incredible sight of those busy fingers, creating squelching sounds now, she’s gotten her cunt so fucking juicy and wet.  Eyes pinched closed, lost in the pleasure of finger fucking herself to climax. I groan as her big tits heave, her breath hitching in her chest as she gets ready to come, and pretty fucking hard by the looks of her. 

But before that happens, I decide I want my face buried deep in her hot little snatch for a ringside seat, so to speak.  So, carefully I extricate her fingers from her dripping cunt, sucking them into my mouth, savoring them with hungry lashes of my tongue. My eyes roll back in my head as I devour the amazingly addictive taste of her, before inhaling her deep as I bury my face into the hottest, wettest, pussy I’ve ever encountered.  Her slick juices painting my face in her erotic essence, I snake out my tongue for my first taste of her delectable dripping pie, groaning so deep my throat aches.

Lifting just my gaze, I notice that Danny has finally gotten with the program.  He’s started to play with her tits, twisting and pulling hard on her big pink nipples, making her arch her back and groan even as he’s pressing his big, stiff cock invitingly against her open mouth, her body trembling as I begin to seriously eat her out. Slightly envious, I watch as she turns her head and eagerly sucks him back into the depths of her mouth with no hesitation, nearly swallowing his entire cock whole with one go.  But my own dick is so hard now I wonder how it’s not putting den in the fucking table.  Pushing two fingers into the snugness of her hot, wet hole, I groan deep in my chest, imagining how incredible it’s going to feel with my cock buried balls deep inside this piece of heaven. 

I notice that Danny’s turned her head more and is really beginning to fuck her mouth hard now. I can feel her body rocking as she edges closer to her release, but still she’s deep throating him like a pro, and now I know what I need to do. 

Holding her slick, swollen cunt open wide with my thumbs, my eyes locked on her inviting pink quivering flesh, unable to wait another second, I slide the tip of my cock between her folds, rock my hips hard, slamming into her with all I’ve got, instantly burying my cock to the hilt.  And fuck does she feel good, so fucking tight as she starts to contract around me, eager to milk to my cock.

Seems the lady likes it hard and rough, and I figure, who I am to deny her?  Clutching her amazingly tight ass cheeks in my hands I begin to pound her cunt at a punishing pace, like a damn jockey racing to the finish line.  I watch as my cock slides out of her hot, gushing pussy only so far then I slam right back in, over and over, faster and harder with each thrust.  All while staring wide eyed at the amazing sight of Danny’s thick cock slipping in and out of her mouth, those lush lips stretched tight around him while my cock pounds into her in tandem, sliding in and out of her hot, wet, tight little cunt.  I’m sure I’m going to lose my load any second it all just feels so fucking amazing.  And kind of crazy too, I’m going to be honest.

Turning my head at the sound of a slight gasping sound behind me, I notice another guy from down the hall is standing in the doorway, and his eyes are as big as fucking moons as he watches us take her naked body like our damned lives depend on it, sweat pouring off of us, muscles straining.  Striding into the room, sounding incredulous, he asks us, “What the fuck are you guys doing?”

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

“What the fuck does it look like?” I snap back.  “She had her door wide open, exposing herself, finger fucking her cunt, practically begging us to take her.  So, you want in, asshole, you can wait your fucking turn, unless you can figure out a way to get a piece of her, then help yourself.”

Swallowing hard, he watches for only a moment, probably to be sure she’s actually into it.  Then when he seems to decide that’s she’s every bit as into it as my friend and I sure as hell are, his jeans come off, too and I can’t help but notice his unbelievably long, thick cock is damn hard for a guy who just walked in on this kinky little set up. 

Quickly, he goes on the other side of her, and wastes no time covering one of her big girls with his mouth, instantly devouring one big plush tit as he clutches his cock in his hand and starts furiously beating his meat.  Then I almost laugh as his eyes shoot open wide when she surprises him, pushing his hand away, wrapping her own little hand around his girth, so she can take over jacking him off. 

Fuck.  And I thought it was hot with just Danny and me going to town on her.

I wonder if anyone outside can hear us.  Cause now the four of us are making the hottest fucking noises I’ve ever heard, groaning and moaning and grunting as we work our kinky little fuck toy into a frenzy.  When out of the corner of my eye, I notice my next door neighbor Ricky walking in on our little manage a quatre. 

“What the fuck is this?” he asks, sounding decidedly freaked out.  He’s the nervous type, and I don’t think he gets much pussy.

But still, I have to wonder, are these guys actually as dumb as they sound?  They have to know what the fuck is going on, unless of course they’ve never been laid.  So I just tell him straight, “Just get your fucking dick out if you want in on this, Ricky, or you can get your ass the fuck out of here, if you don’t.”

He doesn’t hesitate for long, and then I notice his pants are off, too, and like most the rest of us, he’s now naked from the waist down and fully erect in a heartbeat.  Quick to catch on, Ricky gets on the other side of her head, pulls down on her chin, and pushes his cock into her mouth, too.  And I can’t believe my ears when she happily moans with two big fat cocks packed in her mouth, one in filling her hand and me stuffed deep in her pussy.  Now I just hope no one else wanders in, or we’re soon going to be out of options. 

Angrily pulling out of her mouth, now that Ricky’s cock’s nudged it’s way in there too, Danny comes up beside me, and actually tries to work his cock into her pussy beside mine. 

“Hey, what the fuck are you trying to do?” I ask him, doing my best to elbow him out, until I glance up and notice the blissed out look on her face.  I can see that she’s groaning even harder as somehow he manages to squeeze that long, thick monster of his in beside mine.  I figure her cunt's gotta be stretched like it’s never been stretched before, but from her ecstatic little whimpers and moans, no doubt about it, she’s loving every fucking minute of what we’re doing to her.

Then my cousin Joey, who was supposed to meet us at the bar, walks in wide-eyed.  Now really starting to get really pissed off, I holler, “Will somebody shut that fucking door?”

How many guys do they expect her to take?  Poor woman’s only got one cunt.

But looking up at her, I can’t believe it.  The little honey’s already got two of us slamming her pussy, one in her mouth and one she’s jerking off in her hand.  No, I take that back, the guy she was jacking off, has taken Danny’s place and is now also partaking in a double blow job, his long, meaty member deep in her throat from what I can tell. 

Fuck me!  I can’t believe how she’s taking them both, and still moaning like she’s in heaven.

“Hey, what the fuck are you guys doing to her?” Joey asks, sounding shocked.

My cock straining hard from the nut-clenchingly tight fit with Danny’s long, thick girth packed in tight beside me, I clench my jaw and manage to mutter, “Look, Joey, believe it or not, she wants this okay?  The woman’s insatiable.  You don’t believe me, go ahead and ask her?”

Already yanking off his clothes, his cock in hand, Joey strides up to her head and asks, “Hey, lady, you really okay with this?” 

When she tries to reassure him, but fails, only able to slightly nod her head, with her mouth packed so full of cock, he seems to shrug his acceptance of the situation.  Because really, what red-blooded guy in his right mind is going to turn a chance like this down?

Then I watch intrigued as he spits into his hand, using it to lube his already fully erect cock, before he carefully lifts her shoulders off the bed. Somehow he manages to slide his thin frame down beneath her and starts to work his cock along her ass crack, slowly sinking into her tight little ass from behind.  And all she does is deliriously moan again, like it’s the most natural thing in the world, to be completely airtight, and jam packed full of cock.

Between thrusts, stealing a peek at the craziest, most erotic sight I’ve ever seen in my entire freaking life, with all of us taking this incredibly generous woman in every way imaginable, I wonder where the hell the record book people are when you need them.  Five big, hard guys, buried deep and tight in every fucking hole in her body!  I figured it’s got to be a record that someone needs to record.

Somehow, incredibly, though, she’s actually managing to take us all at once.  And I’m sure that we’re working her over like we’ve never worked a woman before – since no one’s going easy on her with every last one of us, furiously pounding and thrusting into her, like she’s the last action our cocks will ever see.   And yet, despite how little mercy we’ve shown her, she’s in fucking heaven if the blissed out look on her face is anything to go by.  With two of us slamming her cunt, two plowing her into mouth, and one buried deep in her ass, where I can actually feel Joey’s steely rod prodding at my cock through the thin membrane that separates her cunt and her asshole. 

Un-fucking-believable, now I think I’m in love.

Any woman this insanely horny, willing to take on this many guys, has earned my undying respect. 

Still, I have no idea why she’s even doing this, what’s motivating her.  Is she really a nymphomaniac, just plain crazy, or simply insatiable.

But as I feel the warning signs of a climax racing through my veins, harder than I’ve ever felt it blasting through me before, I forget about all that.  I shut my eyes and slam into her deep and hard, one last time, surprised when my friend’s cock loses it right alongside me, filling up her cunt with one helluva massive load of hot trickling cum. Then one by one I notice the rest of them panting and groaning as they join us, until Joey is the only one left, still pounding her ass mercilessly hard from behind.  But after a few good hard, deep strokes, clutching her hips in his hands, he throws back his head, shouts and comes, too, filling up her ass with his seed. 

Sighing contentedly, her eyes begin to peel open and she slowly begins to smile at us standing around her, all naked, and totally in awe of her.

Finally, she decides to enlighten us.  “I guess I should thank all of you.  You see, I just left my husband, once I discovered that he’d been cheating on me for years, while I’d only ever been with him.  So, I thought it was time I evened the score.”  She grins at us coyly.  “Now thanks to all of you, I think I’ve more than done that.”

What can I say, sometimes when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.  In her case she got her wish and in the process, made five guys happier than we’ll probably ever be again.  And I’ve got to say, I can kind of understand her motivation.  Promising to love one guy for her entire life, when the bastard had no intention of ever being faithful to her? 

Understanding how she feels now, I can’t resist bending over her, and pressing my lips to hers, quietly murmuring, “Thank you, sweetheart.  That was amazing – and you were incredible.” 

One by one, before they leave everyone one takes a moment to kiss her goodbye, and thank her for her generosity for so selflessly sharing herself with us. 

Even if this is just a one-time thing – which I pray like hell it isn't, I know I’ll never forget the time I helped her get her revenge, while getting off five very happy, grateful mind-blown men who will undoubtedly never forget this night for as long as we live.

Fuck.  And as I try to walk out, I wince, realizing that I can barely move after going at it like that.  But, I’m even more certain, that neither can she -- after being worked over by all of us as hard as that. 

Smirking, I head back to my place. I hope now Danny will finally shut up about his stupid lame sexual conquests, since we both know we hit the fucking motherlode with my delightfully kinky new neighbor. 

Once I’ve turned the lock, I look back over my shoulder before I walk into my apartment. I wonder what she’d think about taking me on, just on my own – and any damn way she wants me of course…

Funny thing is my cock’s already hard for her, when I thought it would take at least a week to get over a crazy ride like that.  But, who am I to argue?  If a woman as amazing as she is would be game to take me on, I’d be more than ready for her, anytime at all.  

 

Published 
Written by Smuttyandfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments