Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pad Thai or Pussy for Christmas?

"“Kevin get your camera, we’re going to drink each piss and you’ll take photos of it.”"

9
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words

During our almost eleven year relationship, neither Barb nor I were very traditional regardless of whether you’re thinking of food choices or our sexual proclivities. One year, as December arrived, we started to discuss where we wanted to go for dinner on Christmas Eve since we preferred to eat out rather than cook for ourselves. After some back and forth between us, the decision was made to go to one of my favorite Thai restaurants on Irving Park Road which was about an eight-block walk from my apartment.

Barb had never been there but I loved the cavernous space along with the food. Apparently, my description of the food caused Barb to not wait until Christmas Eve to sample their food so we walked there for an early lunch. When we arrived there were only a handful of other customers in the main dining area but I asked if we could dine in the smaller side room where there was nobody else sitting. The employee showed us in handing us each a menu and then a few minutes later our waitress arrived.

She was a petite girl about five feet tall and weighing no more than one-hundred pounds with waist-length hair. As she took our order for Pad Thai Noodles, Barb nudged my foot with hers a few times and then asked her name which was Noi. The second that after Noi left us Barb looked at me to say, “I want her!”

When she returned with our drink order, Barb told her our names and asked if she was a student. It turned out that she was in her freshman year at the University of Illinois-Circle campus and Barb told her she was in her third year at Loyola University. Noi admitted that she was struggling in a few of her classes which gave Barb the opening that she needed!

About fifteen minutes later, Noi returned with our food so Barb explained that she was a ‘Peer Tutor’ for struggling students at Loyola and offered to help her. Noi then said she had received a similar offer but all of the tutoring sessions offered to her would have been on campus which was too difficult for her due to her work schedule. Barb said that she could tutor her at my apartment three or four times a week and it was only eight blocks away.

Noi was ecstatic and then asked. “Barb, why would you make an offer to help me since we just met?”

Barb smiled at her then replied, “I’ve just got a good feeling about you and think that I can help you.”

She then asked Barb, “When they could start we start?”

Barb replied, “We’ll have to have a casual session first, then make a schedule that’s good for both of us but if you’re free we could meet after you get off of work today.” Noi explained that she’d get off work at 3:00 PM and Barb said that would be great.

Once we finished eating, Barb gave Noi my address, directions and her cell phone number while making sure to lightly brush her hand with hers. During the walk back to my place, I was told about all of the sexual fantasies that Barb was having about our new Thai friend and it was clear she was in her predator mode! By the time we were home… Barb and I went to work ‘staging’ my apartment to fit her plan to seduce her prey.

My dining room which was used mainly as my office and bedroom had twenty framed color photos of Barb in the nude on the walls that I had taken. We set-up my desktop computer so that if it was touched lightly ‘by accident’ our latest search of lesbian videos on Pornhub would start pop-up and since my king-sized bed dominated the space we made sure to change the bedding on it. She was also was sure to leave some of our sex toys around so they’d be easily discovered.

At 3:00 PM, Noi called Barb to let her know she was on her way so I disappeared to the gym for a two-hour workout. Once I had taken a long hot shower while checking out the ‘buff eye candy’ in the group shower room, I walked to my car and called Barb on her cell phone to see if it was safe for me to return home.

My call went to her voice-mail so I left a message to call me after Noi had left the apartment. I parked my car one block away then walked to the bar within five minutes to have a few beers while waiting for a call. Finally, at 7:00 PM, Barb called me telling me to return so I paid my tab and walked home. When I entered my apartment, Barb was on the computer sending an e-mail to Noi so I took care of a few things until I heard her call me to join her.

As I laid down next to her on the bed she said, “That went pretty well but it took a lot of work! She’s a virgin, she just turned nineteen and she loved the nude photos of me on the wall that started the real conversation. She doesn’t have very much self-esteem since she’s so thin and flat-chested. I told her that we were both bisexual and I thought that she was hot. I switched the conversation to tutoring her since she seemed slightly flustered and we arranged a schedule of every three days for our tutoring sessions. Before she left to go home, I asked her if she’d be OK if I was nude during our tutoring sessions and she said yes.”

It was at that point, Barb reached under one of our pillows to show me her ‘trophy’ that Noi had given her before she left.. it was her panties! The two of us had some hot sex while she commented on how she’d use Noi.

The next morning, we walked to a nearby hardware store to have keys to my place made for Barb in the event that I might not be home at any given time. She thought it would be best if I wasn’t present at the tutoring sessions which I thought was a good idea and then she checked e-mail.

There was a message from Noi which read, “Dear Barb... I’m sending this message to thank you for the casual get-together today. Sometimes it’s very difficult for me to verbalize my feelings in person but I really enjoyed spending time with you this afternoon. The fact that you’re willing to tutor me still surprises me but not as much as the fact that you find me attractive. I’ve never kissed anyone in a sexual way because nobody ever expressed any interest in me like that. I keep thinking about how open you are about sex, including those nude photos of you on the wall, and wish that I would have kissed you goodbye. I’m almost ashamed to admit this to you but I had sex with myself about an hour ago while thinking about you.”

Barb grinned at me and then started typing a reply email to her that read, “Noi…Thank you for your sweet message! I’m honestly looking forward to tutoring you and getting to know EVERYTHING about you. When you were leaving, I wanted to kiss you but didn’t want to upset you. Both Kevin and I think you’re sexy as hell. In fact, when he got home last night we had some hot sex while we both sniffed and licked your panties! I wish that our first tutoring session was sooner than two days from today, LOL. I really want you to start thinking about how hot you really are to others because it will help your self-confidence. I firmly believe that if you start to think about yourself in a more positive way, it will help with your performance in class. I’ll see you on Wednesday.”

As I drove Barb to Loyola University to drop her off for a class she said that she’d call me after she got back to her apartment later in the afternoon. At about 3:00 PM, she called me with her newest plan to seduce Noi and she had several new ideas based on their e-mail exchange. I knew better at this stage of our relationship than to argue her once her mind was set on something so I just agreed with her strategy. At the end of the call, she told me she had to prepare for an oral presentation in class the following evening and we agreed that I’d pick her up on Wednesday morning to bring her back for the tutoring session with Noi.

After I picked her up on Wednesday morning, she told me that their email exchange with Noi had escalated and she was certain that she would get to have sex with our little Thai friend. She didn’t want to rush Noi too hard; she wanted a slow seduction process. Once we were in my apartment, she reached into her backpack then pulled out a glass picture frame with Noi’s panties in it and had me hang it on the wall alongside the nude photos of Barb.

About thirty minutes prior to the tutoring session it was time for me to disappear in the event that Noi might arrive earlier than agreed. Barb said she’d call me once it was safe to return home. As I was leaving, I reminded Barb to close the blinds on all of the windows since my apartment was on the first floor and she was planning on being naked.

There was a long list of errands that needed to be taken care of while the tutoring session was taking place and I lost track of time while driving around Chicago. Finally, my cell phone rang a few minutes after 7:00 PM and Barb said that I could return. Once I opened the door, Barb began enthusiastically telling me everything that had transpired during my absence.

She started off by telling me, “When I opened the door without any clothes on, Noi got a big smile on her face and gave me a kiss on the lips and when I showed her framed panties she seemed aroused. When I started the session, she kept looking at my body as she took notes and about thirty minutes later asked me if she could take her clothes off! After she was naked we continued the session for another ninety minutes. Her body is fucking hot! Her ass is small and I love her A-cup size tits!”

Then she said, “After the session, we laid down on the bed and she told me more about herself. She was born in the U.S. and lives with her extended conservative family so she doesn’t get much privacy. You have no idea how badly I wanted to attack her but I was good. When she was leaving, we hugged and kissed each other goodbye.”

I commented that her plan seemed to be on track so far and she said, “I was to raise the ante if you’re willing to help! I want to make a short five-minute video right now to send to Noi tonight.”

I agreed so after setting the lighting in the dining room where our bed was at, I pulled out my video camera as Barb crawled onto the bed where she began playing with her pussy. She wanted me to focus on her face while she spoke to Noi and then show her playing with herself. When I gave her the signal, she looked directly at the camera to say “Noi, I can’t stop thinking about you. I’ve already talked to Kevin about this and we want to invite you to spend Christmas with us. We’d love to have you spend Christmas Eve and Christmas night in our bed.” She then laid back on the bed as one hand played with her pussy while the other played with her tits.

We then watched the video and Barb liked it so after downloading it on the computer, she sent it to Noi with the title “Watch in Private only!” After it was sent, we had dinner and started watching a television program. Shortly after we started watching the program, my computer chimed alerting us that we had received an e-mail and it was from Noi.

Barb read it aloud, “Barb… I’d love to stay with the two of you for Christmas! When we kissed each other goodbye, I felt very excited to be touching your naked body that it’s hard for me to describe. During the video, I wished that I was watching you in play with yourself in person. I’m not quite ready to have sex with either of you but if you have patience with me by Christmas Eve… I’m fairly certain that what we all want will happen.” 

There were only to be three more tutoring sessions until Christmas Eve so Barb told Noi that she could set her own pace in regards to actually having sex and said we wouldn’t push her. During each of the next three sessions, things intensified dramatically. After the next tutoring session, while they laid naked on the bed next to each other they French-kissed while each of them masturbated to orgasm.

At the end of their next session, Barb played a video of our FFM threesome with a mutual friend, Toby, (who was a self-described dyke) that butt-fucked me with her strap-on during the video while I rimmed Barb’s ass. The next session prior to Christmas Eve would be the most intense due to the fact that Barb decided to do ‘full disclosure’ with Noi!

The final session before Christmas was devoted to taking notes during classes and being able to respond quickly to questions from the professors. As the session ended, Noi started to go to the bathroom to piss but Barb asked her to wait while she went to the kitchen. When Barb returned, she handed her a large glass and asked her to piss in it. According to Barb, Noi looked confused by the request but did it anyway.

Once she had emptied her bladder, she handed the glass to Barb who drank every drop of it and then said, “Kevin and I love to drink each other's piss as an expression of our intimacy. I love the taste of your pee!” and Noi smiled at her. Barb then asked Noi to do her a favor, “Would you be willing to lick one of your fingers to get it wet then slide it into your ass for a minute then let me suck it clean?” Noi looked stunned but did it, when she pulled her finger out of her ass, Barb began licking and sucking it clean before French-kissing her deeply.

As Noi was leaving, she looked at Barb to say, “I’m excited about spending Christmas with you both. I want you to know that I don’t want to be a virgin any longer and I’m really ready for whatever happens between the three of us. When I realized what I wanted to happen with us, I went to Planned Parenthood and started on birth control so I can have sex with men without using rubbers. Barb, I want you to be the one that takes my virginity away and afterward, I’m ‘fair game’.” They then hugged each other hard before Noi went home.

The next morning, we drove to the nearby grocery store to stock up on food and beer for what we hoped would be a very special Christmas with Noi. After we returned back to my apartment, we smoked some marijuana and talked about how we could make the two days something memorable for our hot Thai friend. I suggested that we do a photo shoot with both of them wearing face masks that Barb had at my place, she liked that idea but there was another thought that occurred to her during our conversation.

Barb looked at me while taking another toke from a joint before saying. “Noi basically told me that we'll decide what will happen during her two days with us so I have an idea. Our friend Toby is back in Chicago visiting her family but she hates this time of the year as much as we do, why don’t I call her and invite her to stay here with us and she can sleep in your actual bedroom once Noi comes over? She’s more high-tech that either of us so she could help us do a live webcam show of us with Noi and me taking her virginity away. I wish that there had been a way to have a recording of AJ when he took mine when I was sixteen and it’s something she might like to watch in the future.”  I told her that it sounded like a great idea to me. 

Barb called Toby and I was surprised that she answered without having to leave a message. After asking her how her family visit was going, Barb told her the plan that she had in mind and since her family visit had been a disaster asked how soon she could join us. Barb told her, “As soon as you can without causing problems with your family.” Once the call was finished, we began preparing my bedroom for Toby by putting clean sheets, blankets, and pillows on the bed. About two hours later, my doorbell rang and it was Toby!

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

We all hugged each other and chatted for about thirty minutes. Toby had always been a very direct person so I wasn’t surprised when she looked at Barb and said, “Stand-up, take your clothes off and then undress me!” Barb smiled but didn’t say a word as she while removed her clothes.

She walked over to where Toby was sitting then knelt in front of our very butch friend; she untied the laces on the boots and then removed her socks. Once that was done, Barb began worshiping Toby’s feet and sucking her toes as she had done many times in the past. The ritual of submission went on for several minutes as Toby pulled off her T-shirt exposing her small tits and some new tattoos. 

Toby stood-up allowing Barb to remove her jeans and men’s underwear that she was fond of wearing. “Get your ass on the bed now!" Toby ordered and Barb didn’t hesitate. As she lay on her back, Toby squatted down on her face and began to grind her hairy pussy over the very eager and hungry Barb. It went on for over ten minutes until Toby had a powerful orgasm and then collapsed onto the bed. Toby looked at Barb to say, “I’m not finished with you yet but since your little Thai virgin will be here tomorrow, we need to get ready. We need to do a test so I know if there’s anything that we need to buy today from the electronics store and we need to promote it if you want a good size audience!”

The two of them set to work on the computer and webcam while I rearranged the dining room a bit. Toby determined that there was nothing that needed to be purchased and then we composed an announcement to post on Fetlife along with a few other adult sites. They decided to say the event would start at 4:00 PM the next day, Christmas Eve.

We then relaxed over some beers as Toby peppered us with questions about Noi. When Barb told her that we also planned on doing a photo shoot of Noi and Barb, Toby stated that she wanted to be in it which was fine with us. After our third beer, Barb said that she had to piss so she started to head for the bathroom but Toby stopped her by saying, “Kevin get your camera, we’re going to drink each piss and you’ll take photos of it.” Toby knelt down in the bathtub while Barb positioned herself and then let loose with her piss filling Toby’s belly. Once Barb had emptied her bladder, it was her turn to drink from Toby and she demonstrated her role as a human urinal as I took photos.

After they took a quick hot shower, they rejoined me in the front room and then Toby said to me, “Kevin, let’s download the photos you just took so we can post them and as a reward for you…you’ll get to drink our piss a little later.” I downloaded the photos, Barb then posted them on Fetlife and then Toby posted them on her profile on a few adult sites.

Once that was done, Barb sent an e-mail to Noi that included the photos and also to let her know that Toby would be joining us the next day. She asked Noi to arrive around noon on Christmas Eve if at all possible and then we headed to the kitchen to make a light dinner as we had a few more beers. About thirty minutes later, Barb’s cell phone rang and it was Noi. As Barb they started talking, she asked Noi if she could turn on the speaker so Toby and I could hear the conversation.

Barb then asked Noi to repeat what she had just told her. Noi said, “I’m really excited about meeting Toby and playing with all three of you! I’ll be there at noon.”

Toby then said, “Noi, this is Toby and I can’t wait to meet you as well because of the way Barb describes you… you must be really hot!” Noi thanked Toby and said she had to hang-up since she was at work.

After we cleaned the dishes in the kitchen, Barb asked us if we could shave her pussy, armpits and ass crack for the live webcam tomorrow. As we began shaving her in the shower, Toby said, “Once we shave you bare, I want the two of you to shave me bare as well,” We were both stunned due to the fact that Toby had always used her body hair to communicate that she was a dominant dyke.

She saw how confused we both were and said. “There have been some changes in my life. I still prefer women but I’m more open to males now. I’m also describing myself as a ‘switch’ now, not as dominant.”

I didn’t say a word but Barb responded by saying, “Sweet!” which made Toby laugh. Once we were all shaved bare, we showered together.

The remainder of the evening was devoted to various sexual experiences, laughter and discussing what each of us wanted to do with Noi. When it was time to fall asleep, Barb took one side of the bed, Toby took the middle and I took the other side. At some point in the middle of the night, Toby rolled over to face my direction and I instinctually opened my eyes for a few seconds to see her smiling at me before she kissed me deep causing my cock to become erect.

She grasped it hard then whispered in my ear, “I’ve got a special Christmas present for you but I don’t want to wake-up Barb so let’s use the bathroom.” We quietly rolled off of the bed without waking Barb and once the bathroom door was closed…Toby gave me her present which was unforgettable. Afterward, we snuck back into bed without waking Barb.

Christmas Eve arrived…

Once the three of us had enough coffee to be functional, we made breakfast while talking about what had happened over the years with some of our mutual friends. After breakfast, we cleaned up the kitchen before putting fresh bedding on the king-size bed and making sure that all our sex toys would be with easy reach once Noi arrived. It was about 9:00 AM when Toby and Barb decided to take a shower together so I used the time to log into our Fetlife profile.

When I looked at it, I was in shock because over three-hundred people had indicated they’d be watching our live webcam show! Once Toby and Barb finished their shared shower experience, I showed them the reaction to our webcam show announcement which pleased them but both were more interested in reading viewer comments on the piss drinking photos we had taken last night.

We also received a private message which included a phone number from a handsome forty-year-old black male in Chicago that loved the photos so much that he offered to pay $200.00 to watch us do it in person. Barb checked out his profile and photos, both were quite impressive and he was bisexual. Barb sent him a friend request and a message that we’d be open to discussing his offer.

At 11:30 AM, my doorbell rang, Noi had arrived and Barb answered the door totally naked other than her flip-flops. When they entered the front room, Toby and I got up to greet her with hugs. Noi looked at the three of us who were all naked and immediately stripped off her clothes. By the look in Toby’s eyes, it was obvious that she couldn’t wait to pounce on our hot Thai friend.

Barb asked her if she wanted anything to drink but she declined. Barb suggested that the four of us lay on the bed to talk for a while, then as soon as Noi was in place Barb laid in one side and Toby on the other side of her. Barb told her about the photo shoot and webcam show which seemed to excite Noi. While the three of them talked, Barb and Toby kissed her on the mouth several times as their hands caressed her naked body. I finally asked if I should get my camera and the mask that Barb had selected for Noi to wear. Noi looked at me and said, “Yes, let’s start taking photos!”

As soon as the mask was on her, Noi seemed to shed her inhibitions then started to French-kiss both Barb and Toby as they took turns sucking on her nipples. I began taking photos as my cock got hard and the foreplay between them heated up. Toby rolled Noi onto her belly, and then both Toby and Barb started kissing her back starting at her neck then working down to her cute brown ass.

They each claimed one of her ass cheeks and began kissing it while their fingers gently explored her asshole. Noi spread her legs wide allowing Barb then Toby to rim her deep as she began to moan. I positioned myself to get some close-up photos of both the rimming action as well as Noi’s facial expressions during it. 

A few minutes later, Noi asked Barb and Toby for a ‘pussy eating’ lesson since she had no experience thus far. They were both more than willing to assist in her sexual education as tutors and as they assumed the sixty-nine position with Toby on top… Noi positioned herself to watch first Barb and then Toby in close-up action.

It was hot to watch and Noi played with herself during the teach-in taking place in front of her. Barb was the first to reach orgasm and Toby followed with a powerful orgasm about two minutes later. Noi thanked them before asking if she could practice on Barb while Toby coached her verbally. After about ten minutes, Noi was able to make Barb cum hard and then she went down on Toby who had her second orgasm of the day about seven minutes later as I snapped more photos.

Noi then asked Barb for a lesson in sucking cock which made me smile as I handed the camera to Toby. Barb was careful to explain that not every male has the same desires when it comes to receiving oral sex and warned her by saying, “Kevin likes feeling your teeth lightly while he’s getting a blow job, he likes it if you alternate between sucking his cock and licking his balls and the final thing is to squeeze his balls while you’re sucking him.”

Barb then started her demonstration after I told her not to make me cum since I was saving that for the webcam show and during the lesson they switched places several times. Noi was a quick learner and I had to slow her down a few times.

We then took a break to download the photos and have a beer. After the photos were downloaded, we discovered that we had lost track of the time and it was already 3:00 PM so we had to prepare for the webcam event which was when Barb told Noi that there could be over three-hundred people watching. Noi seemed somewhat nervous until Toby reminded her that she’d be wearing a mask so nobody would know what she really looked like without it.

Barb and Noi arranged each others hair into ponytails for the one hour show. Toby turned off the volume so we wouldn’t be distracted by chiming as people started watching the event. Barb then showed Noi the strap-on dildo she’d be using to steal her virginity and then Toby said, “You can also suck my cock!” as she held up her strap-on dildo which made Noi laugh. The last thing Toby did was to program the computer to also record the webcam show so we could also post a video of it later.

At 3:55 PM, all four of us were on the bed naked watching the clock and exactly at 4:00 PM, Toby sat on the end of the bed to start the live show and she looked at the camera then said, “I’m Toby, we hope that you enjoy this webcam show. I’m here with my friends… Barb, Kevin, and Noi. This will be a special day for Noi because, after today, she’ll no longer be a virgin!” As soon as Toby was finished speaking the three of us started preparing Noi with plenty of foreplay as she moaned.

Both Toby and Barb straddled Noi’s face while I licked her hairless pussy. Barb switched off with me while Toby French-kissed me, she guided my cock into Noi’s hungry mouth and Barb licked her clit. The sexual frenzy was unbelievable and lasted almost forty-five minutes. The panting, moaning and groaning until heightened the intensity before the pivotal point of the webcam show.

After Noi had an orgasm thanks to Barb’s tongue, she announced to both us and the webcam audience, “She’s mine now and I’m taking her virginity!” Toby repositioned Noi so webcam viewers could see it better, as Barb put on her strap-on dildo and I grabbed my camera.

Noi was lying on her side facing the webcam with one leg slightly raised with Toby cradling her upper body as Barb positioned her strap-on, she asked, “Are you ready?”

Noi shouted, “Yes, fuck me hard!” while looking up at Barb.

Barb positioned the head of her medium size “cock” and slowly pushed it through the hymen as Noi let out a loud groan. Once she was all of the ways into Noi, Barb began fucking her furiously as Noi screamed, “Harder!” Barb complied fucking her hard for five more minutes before withdrawing the strap-on dildo with only a minimal amount of blood on it.

Barb pulled off her strap-on and the three of us embraced Noi as she started to sob while thanking us. She then sat at the edge of the bed facing the webcam to say, “I want to thank Barb, Toby, and Kevin for this wonderful experience! I hope that all of you watching enjoyed what happened and maybe we’ll do this again tomorrow!” Toby then turned off the webcam as we all hugged each other.

It had been an amazing day but it wasn’t over yet! We all needed a few beers so I delivered a six-pack of cold beer to the three women as they posted the video version of the webcam show onto both Fetlife and Pornhub. They then browsed at almost one-hundred positive comments from those that watched the live webcam show.

Noi’s cell phone rang, she spoke to whoever had called in Thai and when she ended the call asked, “Kevin, someone is going to drop something off for me in about ten minutes so could you get dressed to answer the door?” and I got dressed to answer the door.

When the doorbell rang it was a delivery from the Thai restaurant where Noi worked and the two bags contained four Pad Thai Noodle dinners along with side orders! We thanked Noi and then we enjoyed our non-traditional Christmas Eve dinner. After dinner, Toby got everyone to agree that nobody would use the toilet for their piss… it had to be shared with each other. Barb looked at the Fetlife message from the Chicago male that offered to pay $200.00 to watch us all drinking piss, then after a group discussion used my cell phone to call him inviting him to join us at noon on Christmas Day with the $200.00 being given to Noi and he eagerly agreed to join us.

We had more group play before all of the activities took their toll on Barb and Noi so they used the king-size bed to crash in, while Toby and I went to my bedroom closing the door behind us since we weren’t in the mood to sleep! I ended up making love to her ass with my tongue for an extended time before she wanted my cock in it. She rewarded me by feeding me the cream-pie from her asshole after she performed ass-to-mouth on my cock to clean it.

Our debauchery the next day with group play before breakfast and continued until midnight. We decided not to do another live webcam but the Black male from Fetlife did join us that afternoon for a group piss session where he got more than he more than he had hoped to receive for his $200.00!

We had all enjoyed the Pad Thai Noodles and pussy that we shared for our very special Christmas together. Barb continued to tutor Noi every three days for another year and I flew to Portland in the spring to spend two weeks with Toby.

 

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments