Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Corruption of Innocence 2

"Taking my girlfriend beyond her comfort level"

12
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I was slowly corrupting my girlfriend, breaking down her down. Her facade of innocence was eroding and had exposed her to experiences she'd never thought herself possible of thinking about before - let alone actually doing. It was a kind of power over her that was intoxicating - and like most people who attain power... we want more.

Having her send me risque selfies had grown to often go braless. Having her remove her panties at a bar had blossomed to accepting another man's cum in her mouth at a glory hole. I think she as found it as liberating as I found it empowering. All I'm sure of is that our passions over the next couple of weeks have ignited to levels beyond dreams. I hungered for more, so thought it time to crank things up a notch.

I looked online and found an upscale restaurant out of town. It looked promising for a great dinner and got her excited about trying it out. I also told her that she'd have to wear her halter sundress - with nothing on underneath. No bra. No panties. Though it wasn't see-through, it did show off her body under the thin material. Friday night came and I told her I loved seeing her look sexy and gave her a pat on the ass in approval. 

What I didn't tell her was that I chose that particular restaurant because it was near an adult theater. Not a small booth that one had to feed bills into, but a full-blown cinema with multiple rows of seating and a large projection screen. Though I didn't know what to expect, I've read stories about couples going to such places - and the kinds of things that 'might' happen. I couldn't be sure if she was ready for a public scene, but we'd soon find out.

Throughout dinner, I kept reminding her of how wonderfully sexy she looked and how even the guys with dates were stealing peeks at her. She played the shy one until I got her to admit that she felt sexy too and was aware of all the side-glances in the room. That's when I sprung the idea of going to an adult cinema on her. She baulked at first, but I persisted in coaxing her to come out of her shell and try new things. I didn't bring up the video arcade but sensed that she was replaying it in her head - and whether she was ready for it again. By the time we finished our after-dinner drink, she agreed to give it a try - but only if we didn't go into any booths. We'd watch the movie for a while and then go back home. 

I sensed that I may have gone too far and/or too soon. Tacit signals told me that she really didn't want a second experience and was jittery about going. I thought I'd suggest putting it off for another day, but my thirst for power overcame me and reminded her that she's already done things that she didn't want to do - and she loved it as much as I did. I told her to relax and just enjoy the evening, that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to and that this trip was for her more than for me. I could tell I was breaking her down.

We pulled in to the cinema lot and parked. It was around 9:30 and packed with more cars than I would have guessed. It seemed a popular Friday night activity in this town. All the better, I thought. A large crowd might make it more acceptable for her. That is unless she was the only woman. That might be a bad thing in her current state of mind. I crossed my fingers and led her through the door.

The inside was dark. The flicking light from the screen illuminated just enough to see that there were about a dozen or so rows with about the same number of seats in each. Surprisingly, there seemed to be far fewer people there that I expected as the place was only about 1/3 full. I led my girlfriend down the right aisle and took a seat near an empty center row and a couple of seats in.

We sat watching the screen show a blonde woman being anally penetrated by a muscular black man. Pretty standard porn if not for the fact that we were surrounded by men no doubt jacking off to it. We couldn't really see much of anyone, though. It seemed as though the light intensity of the projector was turned down intentionally to offer some modicum of privacy. 

Some 10 or 15 minutes went by without so much as hint that anyone cared we were there - let alone that 'she' was there. I decided I'd amp things up a little and whispered to my girlfriend that I needed to go to the john. She gave me an incredulous look but assured her that I'd be back shortly.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. I'll be right back." I said as I got up and head to the loo. I, of course, had no intention of going anywhere. I took a seat near the back and waited to see if anyone would approach her.

It wasn't a minute before a could see a guy get up from his seat and move the seat on the other side of her from mine. I could see her stiffen and keep her face forward, trying to ignore the man that just sat down. The guy, on the other hand, was glancing over at her continually. He was definitely more interested in my girlfriend than in the movie. This was going to be interesting. Within a minute, I see my girlfriend bark something at him, cross her arms and stiffen even more than before. I figured it was time to rescue her and got up to rejoin her just as the guy stood and returned to his previous seat.

As I sat back down, she snarled at me "Where you! Don't you ever leave me alone again!" I gave her a surprised look while she told me of a guy that sat down next to her and began jacking off. She was disgusted and said she wanted to leave. I was so let down by the turn of events that I decided to go for broke.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

"Listen," I said, "Not two weeks ago you had a guy's cock in your mouth! And from what I remember, you liked it. I watched you taking his cum, for chrissake, so play the goody-two-shoes with me now." I didn't want to bring that up, but I was pissed about being let down and wanted to be sure she knew it. "You're sexier now than you've ever been in your life and you feel it. Don't go back to the safe, sheltered, ho-hum life on me now. I won't accept it." I sat back into my seat and added, "Even you fucking nipples are hard. What the fuck." And they were. The gauzy material of her dress didn't hide her erect nipples.

She silently apologized and acknowledged that I was right. I should have accepted that and gone home to have a great night of sex, but I felt as though I was on a roll. Empowered. She was like an animal that exposed its throat in complete surrender, so I decided to push things further.

"Now go apologize to the guy." Too much? Maybe. Her eyes went wide, but I didn't relent. "You heard me. Go apologize to the guy and tell him you were just nervous or something." I was drunk with power now. "And don't come back until he forgives you!" I don't know if anyone actually heard me, but was sure that it was obvious to anyone watching that I wasn't happy. To my delight -and relief- she lowered her eyes, stood up and headed toward the guy that had earlier sat next to her.

Gawd, she looked so beautiful. Partly because of her physical presence, but mostly because she was going against her upbringing and following my direction. I watched as she approached the guy, lean in and say something to him. They guy, in shock with the turn of events responded by putting his hand on her inner thigh. I got instantly hard and took my dick out to jack it.

She stayed leaned over him as his hand crept up her thigh. With no apparent disapproval, I could see his hand reach her pussy. She looked over to me and all I could do is smile and offer a thumbs up. I don't know if she saw me or not, but I saw her begin to rotate her hips in response to what his hidden hand was doing to her. I couldn't believe how hard I was.

She never did sit down but stayed leaned over the stranger swaying her hips in plain view of anyone caring to look. And they were all looking. The movie could have stopped altogether and no one would have cared. The scene before them was unfolding far better than any director could fabricate on the screen.

It was a slowly unfolding chain reaction. One by one, men were getting up from their seats and making their way over to the hot chick giving it up. And give it up she did. It wasn't long before her halter had been pulled down and her breasts fondled by several men at a time. Her sundress hiked up for her ass and pussy to be groped by the growing group. It got so crowded around her that I could no longer see her in the midst of men. I so wanted to make my own way over but decided it best to leave her on her own for a while longer. Let her explore her new-found sexuality unencumbered by my involvement.

I edged myself while watching no less than eight guys with their pants down and several others that were jacking around the area she was in. And still, others buzzing around for better access. Men were constantly entering the circle and leaving a short while later. It's been a half-hour or so and thought it time to join her. It was difficult keeping my orgasm at bay, but knew it would be worthwhile. 

I weaved my way through the group of men and couldn't believe the sight I saw when I got through. There was my girlfriend on her back and surrounded by cocks. She was sitting on one in her ass as another fucked her pussy. She had one in her mouth while jacking two others, and two men were biting and pulling on her nipples. Hands from them all were unashamedly roaming her naked body. And the semen. Copious amounts of spent sex had soaked both the face and body - and there was more to come.

I was so turned on that I came in my pants. A shame I didn't add to the sperm all over her.

It was another forty-five minutes or so before it seemed everyone was spent and no one left to use my girlfriend. I silently helped her pull her sundress back on and led her out of the theatre. We passed a new guy just coming in when she stopped and dropped to her knees in the aisle. She undid his pants and took his cock into her mouth. As covered in liquid sex as she was, it seems she thought one more load would be a fitting end to an exhilarating evening. What surprised me most was when he came, she made sure her face took every drop before getting up and leading me to the car. No attempt at wiping herself off or otherwise make herself presentable as anything other than a totally used slut.

"Have a good night?" I asked as we pulled out of the parking lot. 

She replied with a sultry smile and said: "I love you for this."

On the long drive home, it was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road. Street lights and passing cars glistened off the still wet cum on her face and chest - and she was loving me for it. What a strange power I possessed. I just hoped I wouldn't come to abuse my ability to corrupt her... but I knew I'd try. Power begets more power - and she needs my power as much as I need showing it.

 

It made me wonder who was really in charge?

 

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments