Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With Four You Get Lox

"Two couples make love together (foursome)"

14
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Brianna. My friends call me Bri for short. Pronounced Bree. I’m a 5’8” redhead, twenty-six years old.

I’m bi - well, sort of. Throughout most of my teen years, I had always been interested only in guys. Until my freshman year in college.

This ravishing brunette named Tina was in several of my college classes that first day in college. Her hair was nearly jet black, and through her blouse I could tell she had the cutest little breasts (they turned out to be 30B).

At the end of that first day, I told her that I found her very sexy. She told me she's not a lesbian, and I told her neither am I and these feelings were new to me.

Her emphatic “no” was hard to take. So I called up one of the several studs I had been with a few times before, and I got myself nice and fucked that night. I have always adored really big cocks, and I still do. They feel so nice inside of me.

The next day, after our first class together, Tina told me she had had a very erotic dream about me that night, and she had fingered herself to three orgasms last night. In her dream, she had slowly, sensuously undressed me, kissed my breasts, and eaten my pussy, and she had never felt so elated in all her eighteen years. She told me that only one of her half dozen guys she’d been with had ever aroused her as much as that dream did.

She asked me if she could change her no to a yes.

Well of course I said yes.

Tina told me to meet her in her dorm room that night.

It was fun undressing this 5'2" sexual dynamo as she undressed me. Tina shaves around her pussy but keeps a triangle of nearly black pubic hair above her pussy. It looks sssoooo cute!

We kissed naked for a long time, then finally turned around into a hot 69.

I had heard that if two women interlock their legs like two pairs of scissors, the sensation of clit rubbing against clit is magical. Neither of us had ever actually seen how to do that, but together we figured it out. We came so hard that first time, pussy against pussy.

That was eight years ago, when we were both eighteen. Tina and I are still together, still best friends, still fucking each other senseless about three times a week.

Neither of us has ever been with another woman to this day, just with each other. That’s what I meant earlier when I said I’m “sort of” bi. I’m attracted to one and only one woman. But over the years I’ve had fifteen different cocks in me. I guess that makes me one-sixteenth bi?

Whenever one of us gets a boyfriend, Tina and I always let the other fuck him. I’m now married (it will be six months next week) to a hot black stud named Ted, and she is engaged to a hot white guy named Rod, who she will marry next month.

Her man’s name, Rod, is very apropos: he has a huge rod that glows bright red when he is hard. Rod has fucked me many times, and Ted has fucked my Tina many times, too.

I don’t get jealous, Not at all. I love watching Tina’s face light up with pleasure as my husband fucks her so good. I love Ted, and I love Tina, and I love how much they enjoy each other.

Which brings me to the point of this new story.

Rod and Tina came over last night. After a nice dinner together, we four all went to bed together.

I lay face down as my husband gave me doggy loving. He’s like Olympic gold medal level at doggie.

What makes Ted’s doggy fucks so special is, he doesn’t put me on all fours. He has me lie flat horizontal on my belly, and he stretches out horizontal on top of me as he doggies me. He gets so deep into me in that position, and his nine-inch cock feels sssooo good when he gives himself to me that deep.

If there were an Olympic gold medal for doggy sex, my Ted would win it easily, every time,

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Ted first doggy fucked me the first night we met, just four hours after we met.

And it was that very moment that made me fall in love with Ted.

I knew right then and there, as he slid through my ass and deep into the back side of my pussy, that I had fallen deeply, hopelessly head-over-heels in love with him. I knew right then and there that I wanted to be his and for him to be mine, for the rest of our lives.

Ted and I were married exactly one year to the day after we met and I fell in love with him, that moment when his cock first stuffed itself through my ass and deep into my hungry pussy. How could I have not fallen in love with this wondeful man while he was doing that to me, for me?

And now here Ted was, doggying me just as good, right in front of the woman I love. Mmm, I definitely married the right man!

Meanwhile, Tina lay face up, with her thighs as open as she can make them, as Rod fucked her deep and hard, missionary style, right next to Ted and me in doggy position.

Ted was sliding his big nine-inch black cock right through my ass cheeks, deep into the backside of my very hungry pussy. I call it his BBHBC: big beautiful hard black cock.

Ted was kissing the back of my neck as he doggie-fucked my pussy. His arms wrapped around me from behind and he cupped my breasts from underneath me.

"Mmm!" I moaned. "That feels ssssoooo good!"

"That does look good," Tina agreed. She told Rod "Do ME like that!" And he did.

Soon our studs were doggie fucking us so deep and so hard, side by side.

Tina and I came at just about the exact same second, shuddering from head to toe at the same time. Moments later, our men then exploded through our asses and deep into our happy pussies.

Our pussies were now filled up with nice warm, sticky, gooey sperm. Our pussies and our asses were contracting like mad around our hot studs. Tina and I knew ourselves to be the two luckiest women on earth at that moment.

As our men softened and slipped out, Tina and I flipped over on our backs, side by side, holding hands, smiling lovingly at each other. Our pussies clamped tight shut, to keep our men’s wonderful warm sperm from escaping.

Seeing the obvious love between their two naked, freshly fucked women, Ted and Rod quickly hardened again.

Rod, Tina’s fiancee, climbed on top of me and missionary fucked me, as my husband Ted did the same to my Tina.

When her man had filled me, and my man had filled her, Tina and I got into a 69, pouring our juices and both men's fresh sperm onto each other's face.

Tina and I then got into a scissors fuck, like we had first done eight years ago. We throbbed pussy against pussy, clit against clit, until we poured our girl juices, and both of our men's sperm, all over each other's pussy.

I had Ted’s and Rod’s sperm in my pussy, and Tina had Rod’s and Ted’s sperm in her pussy, until she and I let it all pour out onto each other’s pussy.

Ted then licked my messy, sloppy pussy clean, as Rod did the same for Tina.

I sucked the last of Rod's sperm out of him, as Tina did the same to Ted.

Side-by-side-by-side-by-side, naked, tired, happy, deeply in love each with the other three, eight arms and eight legs entwined around each other in impossible geometry, we four all fell into a deep, very contented sleep.

Until it was time for us to all get up and go to our respective jobs this morning.

I think some of my coworkers are wondering why I can’t stop smiling this morning!

One male coworker even asked me if I had put lox on my bagel this morning, as I have a “fish smell’ about me!

One of the office girls overheard that comment; I think she figured it out, because she winked knowingly at me.

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments