Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Divorce For Christmas

"Her Christmas gift is a new start"

7
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
This story was written in collaboration with GabrielSweet, my husband, he wrote the group scene, I want to thank him for all his help.

The divorce is final today, I just got the papers. Came Special Delivery, still can't figure out what is so special about it. Bob called to see how I was doing, it was Friday night and I was home alone, again. I told him about getting the final divorce papers and he decided there was no way I was staying home tonight.

It was four days before Christmas and it would be the first Christmas in 18 years without Rick. I got tired, Rick, her now ex, used to be a lot of fun, but he started coming home from work and just sitting in front of the TV, it was like being married to my grandpa. I was too young to just waste away on the couch watching reality shows, how could anybody do that day after day.

I wanted more, I wanted to enjoy the days to come. Bob told me to hurry and get ready, we were going to have dinner and then we were hitting a few out of the way bars he found. He promised to help me forget about the divorce for the night and he said it would be a night I would never forget.

At that point, I was very curious what he had planned. I showered and got dressed, tight blue jeans, very low cut, light blue button up sweater and my favorite black boots with the 5 inch heels. They not only make me a little taller than five foot nothing, but they make my butt and legs look nice and tight! I only weigh 105, long light auburn hair to my waist but I have been really self conscious since Rick left.

When Bob showed up I asked him if I should dress down a little and he said no, it was perfect for where we were going, which made me even more curious about the places we were going. He took me to a really nice restaurant. All through dinner I tried to get him to tell me a little more about the places we were going, but all he would tell me was if I enjoyed the evening there would be many more to come.

Bob knows that Rick and I were into a few kinky things, that was how Bob and I became friends, a corner booth in a dark bar. But that's a story for another time. We finished dinner and as we were driving, Bob put his hand on my thigh and told me the first place we were stopping was just the beginning. We would have a few drinks to loosen up and meet a couple of his friends.

We got to the first bar, it's in a little old time building and it's called 'Doc's', with neon beer ads all over the front of it and a big wooden door propped open. You can hear the band playing, southern rock, my favorite.

Inside it's a little crowded, mainly bikers, but not what you'd expect from a biker bar, everyone was pretty calm, drunk, but having a great time. We went to a back table by the pool tables, where a couple of really good looking guys were playing pool.

Bob introduced me, “This is Craig and Jeff, and guys, this is Beth, she is recently divorced, final today, we need to help this pretty little thing forget for the night and I think we can show her the night of her life.”

Jeff and Craig agreed with a big smile on their faces. We have a few beers and dance to a few songs. I have a pretty good buzz going and Bob can see I am starting to loosen up a lot, so he leaves for a few minutes and comes back with a bag then says, "For the second part of our evening, why don't you go change into what is in this bag?” the way he looks in my eyes when he talks to me is a real turn on for me, I can't say no to him.

I go to the bathroom and change, it's the cutest little black dress with long flared sleeves, it just barely covers my butt. Also, black thigh high stockings with a pair of thigh high boots that have a 5 inch heel! Bob knows I love boots with heels. When I come back out, Bob takes the bag from me and helps me with my long black leather coat.

As we are walking to his truck it starts to snow, I love the way snow glistens at night, it almost looks like glitter falling. Craig and Jeff ride with us, so of course I have to sit on someone's lap. Jeff is the one by the door, so I sit on his. When ever I drink I get horny.

Jeff is running his hand up and down my thighs and after doing this a few times, he realizes I'm not going to stop him, when he gets to the top of my thigh he rubs my pussy with his thumb. He gets a big grin on his face as he looks at me and I smile back at him, I don't have any panties on.

We get to the second bar, it kinda looks like the first place. It's called 'The Out Of The Way Bar', everyone is real friendly here, no one is a stranger for long. We get out drinks and go to the pool tables. I've never been very good at playing pool, but it's a lot of fun.

We get a couple of more beers in us and decide we should see who is better at pool when we are drunk! I have a little trouble at first so Jeff decides he is going to help me. He comes up behind me and presses his body against mine. I can feel his hard cock against my ass. He whispers in my ear, “I'll bet if we all keep this up, you won't be able to finish!”

Little did they know, I could keep this up a lot longer than they could, when Rick and I were together, I didn't cum without permission, I just had to keep that in mind. When it was my turn, I would walk to the table, hike my dress to show just enough and wiggle my ass while I was playing. By the time we finished the first game I thought all three of them were going to bust their zippers. Their cocks were so hard when we went back to our table!

We were missing a chair, so Craig asked if I would like to sit and offered his lap to me. This is going to be fun, as I sat down I had to wiggle into place, Craig groans as I do. I used to strip back in the day, so teasing him like this was really easy. Bob knew I had been a stripper back when I first got with Rick, Craig and Jeff had no clue.

As I am looking around I see Jim, one of the guys that used to come into the strip club, standing at the jukebox, as I walk up he looks at me and sees I'm a little drunk. He smiles and winks, pushes some buttons and walks away. As the music starts playing I realize, the wink and smile were because he had played a song I used when I stripped.

I decided it was time to have a little fun, I start giving Craig a lap dance, which quickly gets Bob and Jeff's attention. As I move to Bob to give him a lap dance, a crowd starts forming and by the time I got to Jeff, everyone was watching! That was a real turn on! Bob said it was time to go to our final stop for the night.

When we go outside there is already a couple of inches of snow on the ground, but I'm drunk enough at this point, the snow and the cold is a welcome feeling. We make our way to the last bar we are going to, it's down a country road in the woods with nothing else around for miles. This bar is called 'Last Chance 4 A New Start', I am amused by this as it seems so appropriate for me. It reminds me more of a saloon, there is a stage with a band, playing southern rock, of course.

I go find us a booth in the back while the guys get our drinks. As Bob sets my Corona on the table, he leans over and whispers, “Do you trust me?”

I told him, “Of course I do, I have no reason not too.”

He slides in beside me and puts a blindfold on me and says, “When you finish your beer, your fun begins.” I drink it in kind of a hurry, wanting to find out what kind of fun I will be having.

Bob takes my hand and says, “This is the kind of bar where you can do anything you want, so enjoy. We'll start with someone you already know and go from there.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

All you have to do is let me know when you are ready to stop. No one will do anything you don't want to, I will protect you. I promise.”

I am led to a table on the stage in front of the band, I had wondered what it was for. Craig and Jeff undressed me but left the thigh high boots on, kissing, rubbing and pinching my tits and clit. I was picked up and laid out on the table. Each arm and leg got tied to a table leg. Bob knew I enjoyed things like this and I was very wet at this point. Then they rubbed oil all over me, then going back to rubbing and pinching my clit and nipples.

Jeff whispered, “Can you hold on and not cum yet?”

I replied, “I was trained to wait for permission to cum,” that really turned him on! Jeff climbed on the table straddling my face and shoved his hard cock into my throat, he tasted so good. At the same time Craig slammed his cock into my pussy. Pushing me farther into the padded table.

His first thrusts almost sends me over the edge but I remembered I had to hold on. My arms are bound, so I can't touch them, but I want to touch them so bad, to squeeze Jeff's sack and watch his face, to run my hands down Craig's body pull his ass to bring him further into me.

I can hear my pussy making those hot, horny, squishy noises, that turns me on even more. I struggle against the ropes as Jeff is pushing deep into my mouth. I feel like gagging, but I don't. He slides in deeper than I have ever had a cock in my throat before. I suck hard and lick his tight , hairless sack. His balls slapping my face as he fucks my throat.

Craig is on his knees on the table fucking the hell out of my pussy. Oh, GOD I need to cum so badly, then he just stops, pulls out his wet cock, he just lays it across my clit and starts to squirt, his cum flooding my belly and cunt. I so want to cum with him, I need this now more than I need to breathe.

I feel Craig step away and another set of hands, rougher, more callused, bigger, and stronger grip my breasts and pinch my tender nipples HARD. Then he slaps my clit with the back of his hand, rapping me with his knuckles, I jump, the jolt almost does me in, but I hold back, still no one has given me the needed permission to climax.

Jeff starts to cum and pulls out before I can swallow, spreading his cum around my face, then dripping it into my mouth. As soon as the last drop lands I feel another cock, well, at least a dry one, rubbing my lips and chin. I open my mouth and let him inside, sucking as it finds it's way in and then down my throat.

I can feel a huge cock pressed against my pussy and have no idea to whom it is attached. I can feel how wet the tabletop is under my ass as the new cock starts to slide in. It is so big and thick, I am not sure I can even get him all in, yet in he goes. I grip the sides of the table, I push down against him until his cock fills me completely.

This is the first time I really begin to hear the crowd, cheering me on and applauding, sounds like they are enjoying this almost as much as I am. I said almost. Over the crowd, I can hear loud moaning and whimpering and realize it is me. My pussy aches to cum and the big dick inside is throbbing, making it almost impossible to hold back, but I somehow do.

I am so tight to his hard, thick cock that I can tell he is about to cum. As I had hope he cums inside of me filling me up with his hot juices. At that moment the cock that has been fucking my throat is ready and pulled out to again spray my face.

Almost immediately someone straddles my head and lowers a wet, dripping pussy down to my face. I have never tasted a woman before but this sets me on fire. She moves her hips, sliding her wet pussy across my lips and tongue, she tastes so good.

I can feel the big pipe pulled from my pussy and the cum spills out. At about the same moment, I feel hot breath on my wet clit, the soft lips and small tongue starts to lick and then suck all around my pussy, licking the rest of the cum from inside and cleaning my pussy and thighs.

Then the feeling of someone there is gone again. I am thrashing and bucking on the table as the pussy covering my mouth starts to squirt all over my face, it is so hot, sweet and sticky. The crowd is whooping and cheering as again I feel someone step up between my legs.

Then the blindfold is removed as a female starts licking the cum from my face, then kisses me and steps away. It is then that I realize the person between my legs is Bob. He leans over and brushes my hair from my face and says, “You have been wonderful Beth, such a good little slut. Now it's my turn and remember, no permission yet.”

He pushes his hot, hard cock in my pussy and starts fucking me very slow. This is driving me nuts, I need him to fuck the hell out of my pussy, hard and fast, but he stays slow and steady, going in deep with each thrust.

After several times hitting bottom and driving me right to the edge, he pulls out and pushes the head into my ass, I am so horny I can't resist, slowly but firmly, he pushes in deep. After getting in all they way, he bends his knees and starts to fuck me. Harder and faster with each thrust.

I am in heaven as Bob shouts, “I'm gonna CUM baby, CUM ... WITH ...... ME!!” With that he pulls out and COVERS me with hot cum, at that same moment I arch my back and squirt like a fire hose, spraying across the stage. The crowd goes wild as I jerk and do a little dance laying on the tabletop.

Everyone helps and I am untied and helped off the table, receiving lots of kisses and congratulations. Then, Bob takes me back to the shower and washes me, then drys me off. Being very tender and loving. He asks me if I am ready to go, I have no idea how long we have been there. Looking around the room as we leave I can't help but wonder who all had given me such a wonderful evening.

When we get outside there is now at least a foot of snow on the ground. We make our way back to the first bar so Craig and Jeff could get their cars. Before they leave I get a kiss from them both and they ask if we can get together again, I told them I would love that. Bob takes me on home and on the way he asks me if I had enjoyed the evening. My response, “HELL YEAH!!, you definitely made me forget what was going on, and I will always remember tonight with a smile!”

We pull up in front of my house and I asked Bob if he would like to come in for a cup of coffee, “After all, I do owe him something special for tonight.” Bob comes inside and we go into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. While we are waiting, I walk over to Bob sitting at the kitchen table, I kneel down in front of him looking in his eyes the whole time.

I undo his pants and take his cock out, he is already hard, I start licking his cock and sucking his balls. I suck his cock deep into my throat, making sure to gag myself because that is a turn on for Bob. He grabs my hair and slams his cock deep into my throat, over and over again, until he is cumming. I swallow every last drop and lick him clean.

By this time the coffee is done and we take our coffee to the den to sit in front of the big picture window to watch the snow. We talk about the evening and our plans for Christmas. Visiting family during the day and then going home to empty houses.

Then Bob told me he would make Christmas Night special for me too! As the sun was coming up, Bob went home and I went to bed. After out night out I got wet just trying to figure out how Bob could make Christmas Night special. The next few days were filled with thoughts of what might happen!

Published 
Written by Gabrielsbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments