Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A fantasy before my eyes...

"A true story of mine (a long time ago)"

12
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My name is Sophie. I'm a senior in college, am 22 and 5-foot-2, and have large D-cup breasts. This is a true story, though the names I give you aren't.

It was a windy day, and on the open campus of Stanford it felt even windier. I hurried into my dorm, where I knew I could find a jacket to put on. I pulled on a San Francisco sweater and ran down the hall, outside again.

Before I made it very far, my boyfriend, Derek, stopped me. Derek is 5-foot-6, a football player, and is 23. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me before I could say anything. We stood there, making out, until I heard somebody clear their throat behind me.

"David!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah? Did ya forget about the appointment?. But, like, I don't wanna feel like I'm interrupting anything." He replied.

David is Derek's best friend. They are the same height, same age, same color hair (black), have the same hobbies, and like the same type of girls. The only difference is that Derek is tanned and David is pale. Really pale.

"No." I said. "Could you go fetch Josh, Owen, Jasper, and Jake?"

"Sure." He said and dashed off.

"Meet me at Derek's apartment!" I yelled after him.

Derek and I continued making out. After a bit, I reached down and raked my freshly manicured nails against the zipper of his jeans. I could feel him getting aroused; his cock was bulging already. I smiled.

"Let's go." I told him. On the drive to Derek's apartment, we stopped by Walmart to buy some beer.

David, Josh, Owen, Jasper, and Jake were waiting outside of the apartment by the time we arrived.

Derek then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me down the hall to his bedroom, which I have to say is pretty big. He dumped me on his bed and I lay there for a few minutes, considering if I really wanted to do what I had planned.

When I had given the boys their invitations, it explained everything we were going to do- and they all agreed.

Here are a few descriptions of the other boys. Josh was a blonde, 5'8", 24 year old guy. He was already out of college. Jake was his best friend, a brown haired, 5'8", 23 year old. Owen was my ex-boyfriend, and Jasper was his identical twin. They were 22 (Juniors), 5'4", and fair haired. However, Jasper was a weightlifter, and Owen a skateboarder, so Jasper had more muscle.

I called the boys into the bedroom. I lay on the bed and handed out beers. For the next hour, we drank and told stories. When we were all drunk, but not too drunk so that we would forget this the next day, David climbed onto the bed to signal the start of the festivities.

He pulled off my sweater, then started to massage my boobs. Owen climbed to my other side, and massaged the other boob. I flicked my hand, signaling all the boys to take off their shirts, pants, and socks, which they did. I began to moan, which turned Jasper on. He stood at the edge of the bed, pulled off my pants and socks and then my panties.He saw that I was wet, then plunged his face into my pussy.

Derek ripped off his boxers and began to massage his cock. The others stopped what they were doing, and pulled off their boxers, too.

Descriptions: Derek is 8 inches, Owen is 8 too, Jake 9 and 1/2, David 9 and 1/2, Josh is 9, and Jasper is a huge 10 inches.

ElectraDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraDominaTS

I had never had sex before, much less seen a penis, so I gasped at my good fortune. They boys all grinned.

Owen said, "Now boys, let's get busy." They all laughed.

Josh stepped up and pulled off my shirt. Jasper took off my bra, and then David began to lick my clit.

My breath came in gasps now, and my hands clutched the bed railings. Then David pulled back.

He said, "OK guys, she's all wet for ya."

Jake grabbed my left arm, and Josh took my left, Then Derek held onto my legs. I couldn't object because on informing them of this occasion I had also told them that I was giving them complete control.

But something about this still irked me. They were doing this too neatly, like... "Did you guys plan what you are going to do to me before?" I asked. "Yep" came the answer, but from who, I don't know. I wasn't paying attention.

I felt my arms being bound with some type of rope, then my ankles. I felt my self being lifted, and somebody slid under me. I then realized it was David. His dick entered my ass, and I cried out. He chuckled. "C'mon cutie, I'll be nice." he told me. I gritted my teeth and nodded. But then he began to pound me intensely, and I, for some reason responded by thrusting with him. I saw Derek approach me. He raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He then penetrated my pussy. I began to moan and shake, reaching the peaking point.

My body convulsed, and I was cumming all over the place. When it was over, Owen snickered. Before I could say anything, his cock, all 8 inches of it, was in my mouth. I had never had oral sex, so I almost gagged until he taught me how to force it down.

And then there was a cock in each of my hands, and a hand on each of my boobs. Realizing this, I began to jerk on the one to the left, massaging the one the the right. I heard moans on the left and let go. Another cock replaced it- I could tell it was Jasper because of the size.I began to jerk on both Jasper and the other boy's (whoever it was) dicks. I was now hearing moans from all six boys; whether they were real or not, I didn't care.

Then somebody snapped their fingers and they were all cumming at the same time.

Eventually we all fell asleep, and woke up by the ringing of Derek's phone.

Derek picked it up. "Hello?"

..."Yeah."..."OK"...."You got it."..."Bye"

He turned to me. "Hey Sophie, your dad's waiting outside. He said you gotta be out in at least half an hour."

"OK. Thanks, guys, for this." I gave them each a winky face keychain. "To remember this day." I said.

"Like I'll ever forget this day..." I think that was Jasper.

I took a quick shower, hugged the guys, and dashed out.

My dad was waiting for me in his blue Volvo. "So kiddo... what didja do today?" Seeing my expression (which was probably odd) he said, "Finally lose your virginity, did you? Good for you, kiddo!"

I blushed. "Dad, can we please not talk about this?"

"Nah, I'd rather you enlighten me..."

"Fine... So here's how it began. It was a windy day today, but on the open campus of Stanford, it felt even windier..."

Published 
Written by fukme4cum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments