Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fixed Match - Part - 4 (Final)

"We sighted land after some anxious weeks in pursuit of my wife for a threesome mmf"

11
4 Comments 4
10.4k Views 10.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

After a few months of posturing tough against their persistent flirting and cajoling me, I took pity on my hubby and his dear friend. I knew they wanted to get me between them and get between my legs. I decided to play ball. I had guessed very well that my hubby fabricated a fancy story of his friend Dev's wife getting worked up due to a mischief made by Dev of fondling my boobs on the day of Holi festival. It was a cheap, worn out prank which could have worked elsewhere, but I knew their designs and I played dumb to go along. Finally I had what I desired and they thought that they had their way with me.  

The particular night started with our somewhat mischiveous backseat prelimineries. After reaching home, while they were watching a porn flick I got up and told them in no uncertain terms that either they watch others do it or do it themselves; their choice. Naturally they chose the latter. 

My two men looked at me stupefied. I walked out. I was sure both were staring at seductive swaying of my buns from behind. I knew their decision. I knew that there would be no diifference of opinion on this. Their decision would be unanimous.

I left the drawing room quickly and went to the bedroom. I switched off all the lights in the bedroom and moved in the centre of the bed. At first the room looked fully dark. However, slowly the room brightened up as my eyes got used to lights from the street. I heard their murmurs and clicking sound of the drawers closing and glasses and dishes being removed, cleaned and set in the shelves.

It must have taken them a few minutes; switching off the TV, clearing the table and all that. As soon as I fell in bed, I fell asleep. Barely a few minutes later, in my half asleep state, I felt my hubby cuddling up to me on one side of the bed. He faced me and joined his body with mine. He raised his one leg over the swell below my waist and pulled me into him. He straddled me between his legs. Dev slipped in behind me and poked his hard rod in my bum. He raised his arm over me and pressured into me from behind. I was almost crushed between my hubby and Dev. Raj said in muffled voice, “Honey, we want to join you.”

Raj raised his head and bent and kissed me hard on my lips. I was completely engulfed in his arms. Well not completely just in his arms; I had Dev’s arm over me too from behind as he inched closer and closer and poked his engorged cock into my ass crack through the cloth from behind. I had two pairs of arms in which I was straddled.

Raj must have kissed me for about half a minute, when Dev started pulling me around to him. Raj released me from his grip and made me turn around to face Dev. Without any hesitation, Dev pressed his juicy lips on mine and kissed my lips hungrily and authoritatively. That was the first time when I saw no hesitation in Dev’s mind about kissing me. He kissed me as if he owned me. The kiss with Dev did not end soon. He refused to leave me. I became breathless and tried to push him away; only then did he realise that I was struggling to breathe.

After I broke away from Dev’s kiss, I sat up on bed with the two men sitting and looming down on me from either side. I knew then that the game was up on my façade of morality and monogamy.  I had to face the reality of the fact that on that night, I agreed to be promiscuous. I looked at my hubby Raj and said, “You two were playing a fixed match to get at me between the two of you. Tell me truthfully, am I right? And don’t you lie to me Raj.”

Raj and Dev were foxed. They sat awkwardly fidgeting around me looking at my face. I smiled at their awkwardness. I caught their ear lobes and then taking both of them in my arms, I said, “I now know bloody well, it was fixed. And Dev, it was fixed by my crooked darling hubby. He schemed and tricked, because he wanted me to enjoy another man. It was good of my hubby Raj to think so much about me.  I loved it so far and hell, I am sure going to enjoy it much more here on and so you two too! I must say this. You two devils played your part well. But now you two have made me so horny. You better get ready to fuck the hell out of me and be ready to get fucked out of shape too!”

While I was saying all these things, I was analyzing myself too; somewhere far deep in my own sane mind. I was amazed at my bitchy behaviour. I was always a good moral, conservative, simple monogamous housewife. Never before did I speak like that to my husband; leave alone his friend. Never before did I consider entertaining an outsider with any physical contact, leave aside having sex with him.

But what the hell! I enjoyed my daredevil attitude and the impact I was making with that attitude and my giving them a good dressing down. I sure was pleased with myself. I didn’t want to be taken for granted. The three shots of strong wine did help.

The tension eased off both their faces. Dev smiled. Raj said, “Honey, now that you have accepted it, why don't you be our queen bee and distribute the honey of your love to us?”

I said, “The hell, I will. That is that. No more talks. Time for action now; before I drop dead out of sheer excitement.”

Dev kissed my head and my hair. His hands reached my breasts covered by the thin gown and he held them with both his hands looking like a man holding two pots of gold in a crowded place to protect them from thieves and snatchers.

He nuzzled his mouth on my forehead kissing it with his saliva drops wetting my skin. He seemed caught in a passionate frenzy. He murmured in my ears, “Bhabhi darling, you are astoundingly hot. How I always wanted to do this, since I saw you the first time. I never thought of anything else in my dreams other than your juicy lips, your curly hair, your gorgeous waist, your shapely hips, your desirable womanhood and your lovely jutting out breasts. I creamed out or I frantically masturbated thinking of how my lips will feel on your soft skin all over your delicious body. However, you always pushed me away, until tonight. Please let me make love to you tonight to my heart’s content.”

I knew and understood his frenzy. I knew in my own mind at that time that whenever Dev came close to me or talked to me with his eyes on my breasts or bums; how I had juice leaking from my pussy and how I too was caught in similar craving for his body, his muscles, his tight stomach, his manly body smell, his hairy chest, his firm ass and most of all, his virile big cock. However, tied by norms and customs, I buried my instincts and always discouraged Dev from coming closer to me.

I answered to him showing all my emotions in two simple sentences, “Dev, I am yours tonight. As I already said fuck me to your heart’s content, all social norms and customs be damned.”

I felt Dev’s mouth and lips sliding down my nose, cheeks and finally meeting my lips. He used his hands to caress all contours, nooks and corners of my body. Dev centred his mouth on mine and he placed his one arm underneath my head and pressed his lips hard on mine. He knew I was his for his pleasure at least for that night, if not for a longer time to come. I clutched my hubby’s hand tightly, while Dev kissed me.

Dev inserted his tongue in my mouth and made me suck his tongue. I was thrilled to suck his juicy saliva in my mouth wiping his tongue clean for a short while with my lips, and my tongue. As if to indicate his eagerness for the final outcome of our love making; Dev began to push and withdraw his tongue into and out of my mouth. I relished each of his thrust into my mouth and out of it. While he did that I sucked the juice out his tongue and gulped it down to hint to him that I was ready for the final outcome of our lovemaking.

I felt Dev’s hand caressing the gown on my back and sliding down through the valley of my spinal cord onto my flaring ass and caressing my firm butts, occasionally inserting his finger into my ass crack with the gown’s interference. Raj’s hands grabbed by boobs covered by the gown, squeezed them hard, fondled them, caressed them and pinched my swollen nipples. That was a delectable and an unusual experience for me of having two lovers tending to my hungry body craving for loving and raw sex.

I gently slipped my one hand into my hubby’s trousers and gave a hard squeeze on his cock. I had to strain my hand behind me to caress and crank his cock, which was rock hard by that time.

The journey of Dev’s lips sliding down continued as he came down to my chin, which he mouthed and lapped with his wet lips and tongue. I shivered in delight at the gentle loving caresses of his tongue on my chin and neck. My hubby’s cock had grown like I had never seen before. I wondered how a man could get excited at the thought of his wife getting fucked by another man. But there it was.

While Dev held me tight in his arms, I slid my arm between our bodies and reached his overeager cock outside of his trousers. Dev’s trousers at his crotch was fully wet with his slimy pre-cum. That showed how horny Dev was to make love to me. Gosh! I was reminded of his huge girth and length. I had seen in that porn flick how the two men had long and thick cocks. I had always thought that such cocks are either camera tricks or are very rare and do not exist on normal, real men. My belief was shattered, when I saw and felt Dev’s cock for the first time in the cab and now in bed. I shuddered to imagine how it would stretch my narrow love hole.

Raj kept playing with my breasts. There was this damned gown cloth preventing him direct access to my boobs. I felt my hubby’s hand fumbling with my gown buttons and undoing them one by one. The flaps opened and my gown fell down, facilitating his hand’s entry onto my handful two full globes. He caught both of them in his palm squeezing and rolling them to feel their succulent form and size. It was not a surprise for him. He had felt those globes innumerable times before that. However, it was different fondling his wife’s boobs in clear view of his friend.

My hubby fondled my breasts very lovingly massaging and rolling them in his palms over and over again. He did that because he wanted to titillate Dev and incite Dev to feel them. Dev’s mouth and lips slid down my neck and reached my then, naked breasts. Dev’s mouth touched my hubby’s hands. Instinctively, Dev paused and withdrew; realising they were my husband’s hands; which were groping his wife’s breasts rightfully and that Dev was an outsider not authorised to feel them. However, Raj removed his hands from my breasts as soon as he felt Raj’s mouth reaching my breasts. Raj actually pushed Dev’s mouth on my breasts. He had subtly authorised Dev to suck my breasts.

I was pleased by my hubby’s gesture. With my one hand holding onto his cock, I pulled my hubby Raj closer into me from behind to feel his engorged cock poking on my ass. While I wanted to feel Dev all over me, I did not want to miss feeling my hubby too.

Oh God! Dev went berserk feeling my breasts in his mouth. He sucked my breasts and took them one by one in his mouth. My nipples had blown and stood hard at the anticipation of being sucked, pinched and bitten. Dev sucked them as if he wanted to suck the last drop of milk in them. Sadly there was none. He sucked my breasts so hard that I felt as if he will gulp them. I felt highly erotic pain. I nudged Dev to reduce his force. When he released my breasts from his mouth, I was sure he had made imprints of his mouth on my fair boobs. My breasts had grossly reddened.

Dev was not done when he removed his mouth from my swollen breasts. He took each of my nipples in his mouth and kept sucking them one by one. He bit them lightly to avoid causing pain to me. He then cupped my breasts and squeezed them and pulled them hard, one after another.

Dev’s working so hard on my breasts was driving me crazy. Nerves in my breasts were so highly sensitized that I had acute convulsions in my pussy. Muscles in my pussy contracted and expanded giving me exotic sensation. I was undergoing waves of highs as Dev sucked my breasts and nipples. I never had such an experience for a long time. I was nearing a huge orgasm and Dev was doing all he could to make me reach the peak. With a huge “aaahhh…. Ohhhh… and unhhh… Dev, what are you doing to me? I am going to come and how! Raj… hold me, please… You two are driving me crazy…”

My face contorted and my eyebrows were stretched in ecstasy as I had waves of ecstatic pleasure experiencing a huge orgasm that I had experienced very few times earlier.

My hubby behind me watched with great excitement my undergoing one of the biggest orgasms that he had ever seen me experience. He poked his cock deeper into my ass only separated by that damned gown. He perhaps wished, he had removed it completely. Raj pulled that big bundle of cloth completely down and I had to shuffle to let him disrobe me completely. I had no hesitation in letting my hubby do it.

I was then completely naked wearing nothing but a red dot on my forehead and a necklace strung by tiny black beads in a golden chain, both indicating my firm commitment to my life partner: my husband; who at that time was giving his wife the experience of her life time.

As soon as Raj disrobed me completely, Dev stopped in his tracks and rose above me looking down with amazement at my naked body lying on the bed in his arms. He pulled me up lovingly, and said apologetically, “Bhabhi darling, if you don’t mind, could you please stand up? I want to see the real and uncovered beauty of my very beautiful bhabhi in all her glory.”

I blushed and looked at Raj. Raj nodded his head indicating his approval. I rose from bed and stood in front of Dev and Raj, bereft of any clothing. Dev let out a deep sigh and said, “Gosh! In your completely natural attire, you look like an angel from heaven that one could only imagine in his dreams. Bhaiya, you are very lucky to have my bhabhi as your wife. How much I envy you.”

I said blushing, “Dev, don’t say that. The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Devika is also equally beautiful. Besides, don’t envy your bhaiya. You are also no less lucky. Thanks to your bhaiya, this body is yours too, to enjoy at least for tonight and may be for many more nights to come with your bhaiya’s approval.” 

Thus I let out my desire to my hubby that that was not just an exception and that I would like to be fucked by Dev repeatedly, of course with his permission.

Dev made me give different poses and then stood up discarding his trousers. I looked surprised at his long, thick and rock hard cock pointing upwards, as if looking at my pussy and licking his lips (oozing out pre-cum), waiting for his opportunity to ram himself inside her at the opportune time.

Dev took me in his arms with his erect cock poking into the edge of my mound. I caught his rod in my hand. I wanted to encircle my fist around it. However, due to sheer thickness of his rod, I could barely close my fist around it. All the same, I managed to slide my fingers to grip his foreskin and slide it over his big stem repeatedly albeit slowly. His rod was fully covered by his slimy pre-cum. His pre-cum kept oozing out in small droplets showing how horny he was.

Raj was sitting on bed looking admiringly at my lovemaking with his friend. I bent and caught his hand and pulled him up to join us. I undid his waist belt and made him drop his trousers and lift off his top. We were then three naked bodies wanting to enjoy the God’s gifted sexual desires.

Dev pulled me into him still tighter with my poor hand sandwiched hard between our bodies. I pulled my hubby behind me with my free hand so that I could feel Raj’s cock poking into my bums. I had two cocks then, one hitting at my vaginal mound and the other one poking my ass. The script of two males in one female was being written then in memorable way for me. It was unbelievable for me even to dream of being fucked by a person other than my husband, leave aside the hypothesis of being fucked by two males, simultaneously or one after the other.

I was no longer in a position to wait. I wanted to be fucked and fucked good. I bent and lay down on bed inviting my two lovers to come and lie beside me on either side. I was entertaining Dev until then.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

I turned to my husband and made him kiss me. For a moment I saw a flicker of jealousy or helplessness in his eyes.

I immediately spoke in his ears, “Honey! Are you feeling unhappy or jealous of Dev? Don’t say no. I know it from your eyes. I know you more than you know yourself. I shall stop at this moment, if you strongly feel so. However, let me tell you this. Irrespective of how good a lover Dev is, irrespective of how big his cock is, I am and will always be yours and only yours. Dev is just my lover at this time because of you and could be so for some time, with your explicit approval. However, he has a loving wife and family. He can never be mine and I can never be his after we finish our love making.”

Raj spoke back, “Darling, don’t even think that I have any doubt about it. You are and will always be mine and I yours. I gave up my exclusive right of your sex to let you taste the extra marital sexual pleasure. That would in no way influence our relationship. Now be a good girl and fuck Dev and get fucked by him. I really want to see you enjoy that.”

I kissed my hubby and told him, “Not just Dev. I want to get fucked by both of you. I want to feel how it is to fuck two men and be fucked by two virile big and hard cocks.”

Dev in the meanwhile, had continued his journey down my body and had reached my tummy. He began to nibble at my navel causing eruption of carnal pleasure. How did Dev know that I go crazy when kissed or tongue poked at my navel? Perhaps Raj had briefed him. Dev was indeed an expert in the art of seduction and knew how to make his mate so vulnerable as to make her surrender completely to him and demand that he fuck her right there and then.

I ground my ass on the bed shaken by the sheer erotic sensation going through my body and mind. Dev kept kissing and poking his tongue into the tiny hole of my belly button. I waited breathlessly wondering how I would react, when he would reach the spot of ultimate pleasure.

And there he was, inching his mouth down to the marginal rise of my belly and then a sudden sensuous fall into the sloping mound that was shaved clean and the cave of love protected by two puffed up pussy lips, further protected by two thighs. I spread them wider as I felt Dev reaching that area. Dev changed his body position to come between them and pushed his head to reach my pussy crack. His tongue reached the spot, where his cock would be; soon enough.

Oh God! As soon as his lips touched my pussy lips I felt a stream of my pussy juice squirting out of my pussy right into his open mouth. I looked at Dev when this happened. He gulped all of it and brushed his tongue on my pussy lips to lap up any more traces of it left. It was such a fantastic sight to see. At that moment I decided that although I did not relish sucking my hubby’s cock; I would certainly suck Dev’s cock that night. Raj never sucked my pussy; leave aside drinking my pussy juice.

I was highly aroused at that time, because it was not just Dev’s mouth that was driving me mad; it was my hubby too who had taken over from where Dev had left off; engulfing one of my breasts into his mouth and squeezing and fondling my other breast hard with one of his hands. Raj’s other hand played and caressed Dev’s hair encouraging him to continue sucking my pussy. Dev’s hands squeezed my ass hard as he dipped his mouth between my thighs. I had my hands on my hubby’s head making him push his mouth into my breasts. I was unbelievably ecstatic. I was about to reach another orgasm.

Dev made me crazier by inserting his two fingers into my tight cunt. As soon as he started finger fucking me, I moved my pelvis forcefully hissing out, “Dev… Ohhhh… I am going crazy… please take your fingers out… Fuck me… honey fuck me hard… I am your bitch in heat.”

Dev, however, didn’t pay attention to my pleadings. He kept on pumping his fingers harder as I gave out a big repeated and hard breathing muffled shrieks, “ohhh… Dev… I am cumming again… Hold me tight… carry on fucking me… aaahhh…” There I had another orgasm that perhaps exceeded any I had earlier.

Dev stopped. His continuous working his tongue and then fingers must have tired him a little, or perhaps he wanted me to regain my breath. I also needed a breather. I made Raj and Dev lie beside me. My legs rested on Dev. I made my hubby turn and inserted my tongue in Raj’s mouth and asked him to kiss me hard. As he kissed me, I hissed in his ear, “Honey, I love you more than ever for this gift of sensual pleasure. If you had not forced me, I would not have moved an inch. I am grateful for your having forced me to do this.”

Raj whispered back in my ears, ‘Go my darling, to Dev and enjoy him and let him enjoy you fully. Of course I too am here to enjoy you as well as to please you. I believe that this is what a loving marriage is all about. Motto of a good marriage is to please your spouse and to get the pleasure from him or her.”

I returned to Dev. I climbed up on him. I rested my body full length on his and nibbling his lips, I murmured in his ears, “Dev, I knew that you had always wanted to fuck me from day one, when you saw me in that party. Believe me so did I; right on that day and all subsequent occasions; when you were near me or flirting with me. If you had caught me and fucked me on any of those occasions, I would have cried, shouted but would not have resisted you too much and certainly would not have stopped you. It has been a long wait. Although I cannot wait any longer, I want your and Raj’s cocks to be the hardest, when you both fuck me.”

 I made Raj and Dev stand. I raised myself on my knees between them to level my mouth where their cocks were. I caught Dev’s cock in my hand and started giving it a good loving, gentle shagging while I took my hubby’s cock in my mouth. I bobbed Raj’s cock in and out of my mouth. I caught and squeezed his butts and made him push his cock in and out making him mouth fuck me. I knew he enjoyed it very much.

I did not want any of my men to cum in my mouth at first. As soon as I realised that my hubby would let go if I continued, I stopped. I turned to take Dev’s cock in my mouth and began caressing gently my hubby’s cock in my palm. For Dev this was an unexpected windfall. Even when he knew that I was ready to be fucked by him, he did not expect in his wildest imagination that I would volunteer to suck his long and thick rod.

It was not easy to take his thick rod inside my mouth. I had to blow and stretch my cheeks hard to let it in about one fourth of its length. Slowly as he started pushing it in and out, I was able to take barely half its length in my mouth. Dev was good mouth fucker. I could see the way he moved that he knew how to manoeuvre his body to smoothly mouth fuck a lady. I was amazed at his ability to hold himself. I let him mouth fuck me for a minute or two. My cheeks and mouth started to pain. I had to take his cock out. I was not a good cock sucker, after all.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth. But that would have to be after he had fucked me. But at that time I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I knew that he did too. I looked at my hubby, as if seeking his permission to be fucked by his friend. My hubby Raj caught my shoulders lightly and with a gentle nudge, made me stretch on bed and signalled Dev to mount me. I lay underneath him and made him climb on top of me to let him position his cock on my pussy.

Although Dev did not need any more invitation, I saw him hesitating to penetrate me. He looked at Raj and then at me and asked, “Bhabhi, should I not wear a condom?”

I knew if given a choice he wouldn’t want to and neither did I. besides at that time I was talking pills and was safe. I said, “Dev, I am safe and I want you to fuck me with no interference. Let your virile cum find all my crevices and fill me up.”

At that moment my big concern was how I would take in his long and fat cock into my pussy. His cock was layered with a thick coat of his pre-cum and my pussy was filled up with my love juice. There was enough lubrication. Yet I caught his road in my fingers and rubbed it several times on my soaked pussy lips. I inserted the tip of his cock a little into my crack and nudged him to push it in. I just said, “Dev, be gentle.”

Dev nodded his head. He grabbed my breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he pushed his long hard thick cock slightly in. I nodded my head in approval and he pushed it in a little more. I loved the feel of my tight pussy walls clutching his thick cock tight in them. There was a tinge of pain when he pushed further.  He pushed his cock deeper. I closed my eyes. The pain was sweet. I looked apprehensively at my hubby to see how he reacted seeing his dear wife, getting fucked by his friend. Raj smiled and caressed my hair and gave me a flying kiss.

The experience of Dev’s cock entering my pussy passage was just too ecstatic to make me think of any pain seriously. I felt as if I was flying high with each of Dev’s strokes. He kept increasing his penetration gradually. The pain increased but it was tolerable and sweet. His athletic body movement with the sensation of his thick rod stretching my passage fully and gripping his cock tight into my walls, made me feel like I was controlling him.

The expression of gratitude and fulfilment evident on his face gave me pride of being a woman. It is only a woman who can make a man experience the emotions that he can never experience otherwise. The expressions on Dev’s face reflected his ecstatic state. My pussy wall’s tight grip on his thick cock all the length through, was giving him the sensuous feeling that perhaps he did not enjoy with his wife. 

My situation was worse. With each of his thick cock pushing in and pulling out; the rubbing of our intimate skins was causing strange pulsation and repeated twitching and contraction of my pussy muscles that reflected my highly sensual state. I could not control thrusting my pelvis up to receive his cock in and pulling it back to let it out. I matched his thrusts in full rhythm with his movement.

Repeated moaning escaped my lips as his thrusts caused such unbearable sweet and ecstatic mind blowing sensations inside me. He wanted to give me maximum pleasure and so I did too. While Dev was ramming into me and I was responding to him by thrusting my pelvis upward, I looked at my hubby to see if my being fucked like that caused him any discomfort. I found him watching us with smile on his face. Perhaps not just mine, but more importantly his dream was getting fructified that night.

When he saw me looking at him he moved closer and kissed my lips for a few moments and whispered in my ears, “Honey, do you enjoy his long and thick cock inside?”

I was shaking because of Dev’s ramming me forcefully. I said, “He is a good fucker, indeed. Thank you for this darling.”

I caught Raj’s head in my hands and made him kiss me harder and longer. I did not want to release my hubby as long as Dev kept ramming his thick piston into my pussy. I wanted my hubby to feel that I was only his all the time.

Raj was thrilled at my positive reaction. He moved a little and pushed his one hand below my bums. He instead his one finger into my ass. I felt his finger penetrating into my ass while Dev’s rod was slamming into me.

My pussy walls had accommodated Dev’s big rod into it as if it belonged there all the time. Dev’s large rod sliding in and out of my pussy had made me hornier. Rather than feeling satisfied, I wanted more and more. It was like intoxication. I did not want Dev to stop. My husband’s passionate kissing and his finger fucking my ass made me go wilder while Dev kept fucking me harder and harder.

I looked at my hubby questioningly, when he removed his finger from my ass. It looked as if he was up to something naughtier. As if to answer my query, he whispered in my ears, “Honey, wait, there is a surprise for you.”

Dev was frantically pummelling into me, making me wild with erotic manoeuvres of his body such that he made his big rod turn at different angles within my pussy walls. When he moved his cock at angles, it felt as if my uterus skin stretched out beyond my expectation; making me wonder about a woman’s body. How a woman’s body and particularly her sexual organs are able to take on such heavy punishment and are yet able to deliver carnal pleasure for the woman as well as her mate was a mystery and a matter of great wonder. Dev’s manoeuvres caused me pain, yes; but it was so pleasurable.

I jumped my pelvis up and down. After initial one or two minutes of fucking, the pain vanished and there was nothing but sheer pleasure and ecstasy. I was amazed as well as delighted at Dev’s capacity to hold on and keep fucking without ejaculating. My hubby was never able to hold on for much longer. I wanted to be fucked longer and did not want him to stop. However, I had an idea.

I signalled Dev to stop. Raj and Dev looked at me surprised. I said I wanted to fuck Dev. I made him lie on bed in my place and climbed atop Dev. I caught his pre-cum coated cock in my hand rubbed a few times between my pussy lips and pushed my cunt onto his cock. It took a bit of manoeuvring, but Dev’s cock slid in without too much difficulty. Both Dev and my hubby saw me at my frantic best as I kept on slapping my hungry pussy on his arrogantly hard cock at a frantic pace. Very soon I began fucking Dev harder than what Dev was doing to me.

Dev looked at my bouncing boobs and caught them in his hands. I was undergoing that extra ordinary feeling, that thrill only a woman can feel; when she fucks her lover to give him that extreme pleasure, which she wants to share with him.

I held my hubby’s cock in my palm and began to shag it as I kept fucking Dev’s cock nearing another big orgasm.

But then Raj asked me to stop. I looked at my hubby surprised. I wanted to fuck Dev and cum on him. His cock was still deeply imbedded in me. Dev and I had fully joined as one body. I wondered what my hubby was up to. Was he jealous seeing me fucking Dev hard? Did he want to fuck me? I was real horny and did not want to stop fucking Dev. I was a bit irritated at Raj disturbing our rhythm. However, without saying anything, Raj stood up. Raj’s erect cock shook as he walked naked.

He picked up a bottle containing lotion and oil, and coated his hard cock liberally with it. He then started pumping his cock in his hands. He stood up and came behind me. He pushed me down on Dev. I felt his body touching mine and his cock poking my ass. To my extreme surprise, I realized that he wanted to poke his cock into my ass as I was fucking Dev hard. With Dev’s hard rod in me I wondered how I would be able to take Raj’s too. A chill passed through my body. I had let my hubby fuck me in the ass earlier. But it was only his cock that was inside me. Now I had to accommodate and deal with two cocks.

Raj easily slid his cock in my ass. It was painful initially but with all the lubrication, the pain was replaced by explosive sensation. Raj began to thrust his cock as I pushed myself on Dev. It was a gorgeous feeling for me to be fucked in both my holes. However, as Raj slid his cock in and out of my ass, his thrusts pushed my cunt deeper onto Dev’s rod.

I was going crazy with two cocks in my body. I knew my hubby would not be able to hold for long. I also knew Dev was near the edge too. I pushed my pussy deep onto Dev’s cock and whispered in his ears, “Dev, I can’t hold any longer! I want you to fill my hungry pussy with all that you’ve got.”

I convulsed and shuddered with the biggest orgasm I had that night and all my life, as I heaved one last time and fell on Dev. I felt a huge load of hot sperm spraying into my pussy. I also felt hot cum of my hubby warming my ass hole. Both my men had released their virility into my pussy and my ass. My juice was also flowing over. Their semen combined with my juice overflowed from my body and that stream of cum spread on bed, staining my spot white bed sheet.

It was like meeting of three overflowing streams at one point, becoming one. It was a trinity or triveni (tying of three braids of flowers).

That was a long time ago. For the next ten days almost every day we three fucked sometimes jointly sometimes severally. Although those ten days were the best of my life, after the arrival of Devika our adventures went up a notch higher. But then that is another story.

Published 
Written by iloveall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments