Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game of Lust: Chapter Four

"Elle loves being fucked by her best men..."

11
9 Comments 9
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
After my orgasm, I pant with my husband’s cum on my face and Scott’s spunk trickling out of my ass. I can still taste the tang of Chris’ cum while Luc presses his cock against my pucker. I am tired from their handling but can only groan in pleasure as Luc drives his cock into me. I cry out and he pulls me up by the collar, holding me tight against his body as he thrusts into my slick ass. The lubrication of Scott’s spunk allows him to thrust more easily though the tightness of my body still hugs his shaft. Luc growls into my ear with raw lust in his voice.

“You like being fucked like a whore don’t you?”

I refuse to answer him and feel a slap on my breast, I gasp in surprise but relish the sting of pleasure which his hand creates.

“Answer me, slut.”

“Yes, I like being fucked.”

“Look at your husband and tell him how good my cock feels in your dirty ass.”

Luc directs my face towards Will, my husband watches me from the end of the chaise longue while the others stay at their chairs though continue to watch.

“Luc’s cock feels really good in my ass, husband.”

“You’re a hot wife, Elle, grind back on his cock.”

I moan at my husband's words and pucker my lips, he comes to kiss me and sucks on my tongue. Biting my mouth, he drives his fingers up into my pussy and finger-fucks me while Luc pounds into my ass harder. The two men clasp me tightly as each pleasures me and I moan into Will’s shoulder, I can’t think but for the endorphins rushing through my body.

“Lift her up, Luc.”

My husband orders Luc and I wonder what he has in mind. When Luc hoists me higher while keeping his cock embedded in my flesh, I look down at Will’s swollen manhood. He rubs lube over himself before pushing himself up into me. I lean back against Luc as the double penetration pushes me to the max. They groan in unison as they alternate their strokes so that as one moves in, the other moves out and vice versa. The result of their co-ordination being immense pleasure for me and satisfaction for them.

“Oh fuck, yes,” I moan, “I’m going to cum, fuck my little cunt.”

The men double their speed while Scott and Chris approach. Chris stands up on the chaise longue and leans down to kiss me before presenting his member to my mouth. I laugh at him and take him in my mouth while I feel Scott use my hand to jerk himself off. The swell of Luc’s cock betrays his arousal at the scene and within minutes I feel his load fill my ass, mixing both his spunk and the remains of Scott’s inside me.

Luc lets himself soften before stepping back once Will has secured his embrace of me. I wrap my legs around his hips as he continues to bounce me off his cock, Scott moves around to slide into my creamed ass and they continue to fill me until Will shudders and I know his orgasm is imminent. Will pushes Chris’ cock out of my mouth in order to kiss me lovingly.

“I love you, Elle.”

“I love you too,” I say breathlessly, kissing him back just as passionately while Chris mumbles something above us. Will and I are caught in each other’s eyes despite Scott continuing to pump into my ass thus creating pleasure for Will within my pussy. A moment later, I feel a hot sticky fluid spurt over my breasts and splash onto Will’s chest. Looking up, Chris has his eyes rolled back in his head on his orgasm, snapping back to attention he sees us and smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry, when you have to cum you have to cum.”

Will and I laugh and Scott reaches around to rub the spunk over my breasts before turning me back to kiss him over my shoulder. After a few minutes of passionate kisses as he grinds into me, I look back to notice Will sucking on Chris’ cock. When my husband realises that I’m watching, he blushes and Chris chuckles and offers me his cock for a quick lick. My husband and I end up sharing his cock, both of us licking him back into hardness while Scott kisses my neck and Luc beats off from his chair.

Scott fills me again and steps back, my husband moves us so that he is sitting on the chaise longue while I’m astride him in cowgirl.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

I ride him while the men all watch, acknowledging the moment of intimacy we are sharing as my husband holds me close to his chest and our hips rock together. Will cups my face, chuckling at the dried cum on me and slightly smudged make-up. My wonderful husband loves me, that thought pushes me over the edge and I tremble as I climax, drenching his lap with my juices. Will trails kisses over my chest and runs his fingers through my hair as I bounce on him, corkscrewing down while clenching his meat in order to milk him.

The eroticism of being watched heightens the sexual pleasure but my focus is purely on my husband now. He moans into my neck and whispers my name as he climaxes, his seed filling me again. I lean into his chest as we catch our breath before slowly looking around at our companions, the men are all sporting stiff cocks and Luc looks close to climax.

A wicked idea passes through me and I get off of Will’s lap to run up to my room and get my little black toy-box. Finding the steel cock cage, I return with it in hand and clamp it down onto Luc as he protests feebly. Locking him in place, I laugh at his dismayed expression as his erection strains against the steel.

“Now you follow Chris and do exactly as he tells you.”

“You didn’t tell me about this, sweetheart.”

“Spontaneity,” I smile up at Chris, “You know what I expect, go and have fun.”

Chris nods and leads Luc away, leaving Will, Scott and I alone in the lounge. Scott strokes himself while I watch, beckoning me over, I straddle his lap and slide down onto his stiffness, we take it slow this time and Will leaves to take a shower. Scott bucks up his hips while I grind down, trying to take all nine inches of his manhood. I manage to get down halfway before needing to take another attempt, after a while, I am able to slide down to seven inches and so utilise a new toy of mine. Scampering off to the toy-box, I pick out a vibrating cock ring which stimulates the person being fucked-the fuckee as I like to think of it-and slide it down his pole.

We move down onto the floor in missionary and Scott slowly grinds himself into me, bringing me to a screaming orgasm which results in squirting over him. We fuck like animals, my nails leave scratches over his back with satisfaction of his stiffness. Moving into doggy, we continue to hump and grind with his finger pushing into my well used ass in order to tease me further. While my breasts swing on each thrust and Scott rummages around us, the next thing I feel is a string of anal beads being fed into my ass. I moan, these men really are relentless in making my fantasy come true. Fuck, it feels good.

Scott fucks me until he gets close, then he uses my hair to pull me backwards so that he can spray his spunk over my face and chest. At this point, my husband returns to find my legs splayed like a whore and my hand furiously frigging my clit while Scott kneels over me with the last of his spunk dripping off his prick.

“Have you enjoyed yourself, naughty little Elle?”

I giggle from my position on the floor and nod, smiling up at the man I love while Scott’s prick is directly over my face. It’s a surreal situation, but one which I look forward to repeating.

“Yes sir, I enjoyed it very much.”

“The night isn’t over yet.”

Scott picks me up like a baby and I cuddle into his chest, covered in a sheen of sweat as I inhale the musk radiating off us. The cock-ring is still on his softening cock, I giggle at the multiple usage that the ring has now experienced.

“Take her to the bathroom, shower off both of you while I sort things out down here and then it’s time for the second round of the game.”

“We might need some snacks to boost up energy mate, she’s a real firecracker.”

Scott jostles me on this comment and I slap his nearest pectoral, the jostling had disrupted my rather comfortable position. Will chuckles and kisses me while clapping Scott on the shoulder.

“You’re right, where are Luc and Chris?”

“I suspect they’ve gone downstairs…”

“What is there downstairs?” Scott asks in confusion.

My husband and I share a knowing smile and speak in unison. “You’ll find out in the second round.”

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments