Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game of Lust: Chapter Three

"Elle becomes the prize spitroast slut after a round of cards..."

14
6 Comments 6
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I lick my lips clear of Luc's cum but leave the other smears of his seed on my cheeks and chest. Will rubs some of the cream into me with a wicked smirk as I warm at his hands while the others continue to stroke their swollen manhoods. Luc tucks himself beneath my bum as he has me sit on his lap to deal the final round of cards after my husband lets me go.

Each of the men have four scores from their dice and now roll again for their final, I watch Scott finalize his cumulative total while the others do quick addition in their head. They turn over their cards for the final time and read out.

"19."

"17."

"16."

"19."

Will and Chris look to each other with a smirk, Luc sighs and nudges me off his lap to go and join them across the table. The men stand and move to the chaise longue, Will moves me up to kneel with my body over the arm and goes behind me while Chris stands in front. His athletic body ripples as his member pokes me on the mouth cheekily. I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles as I begin to lick his head.

My husband parts my cheeks and lowers his mouth to trace his tongue down my crack and over the tip of the vibrating plug before lapping at my wetness. His tongue finds its' way inside me and I moan as I suck on Chris. Luc and Scott have moved closer to watch, Luc clearly unable to hide his jealousy as he watches the two men take pleasure. Scott strokes the back of his deep pink mushroom and I notice the glistening wetness.

Having them watch makes my pussy drip onto Will's waiting tongue and I begin to perform on Chris. My cuffs clink and jingle as I cup his balls, licking the base of his cock before flicking my tongue over his bollocks. I continue to glide my hand up and down his shaft, twisting my palm over and squeezing his bell. I suck one nut into my mouth as Will toys with my clit. Will then moves away and goes to the drawer beneath the table.

Returning to me, I hear the buzz of my bullet and feel the cool application of tingling lube. Putting the bullet to my clit, the intense vibrations sends a wave through me as my hips buck. Chris tangles his hand in my hair as he gently holds himself closer to my mouth, he has always been a gentler but no less passionate lover than Luc. I take his second nut into my mouth and suck them both while working his dick, Chris groans and bucks his hips. His muscled thighs tense as his buttocks clench and I feel his balls and member twitch.

The dual buzzing of the butt plug and bullet along with their breathing and my moans fills the musky lounge with a sexually charged atmosphere. Scott steps near and rubs his prick over my buttock as Luc reveals his freshly hardened cock. He also edges closer, hopeful that I might give him notice, when I ignore him he begins to suck my hanging boobs from below.

Will and Chris pay neither attention, all four men are too pepped up to care right now. Letting my hand massage his boys, I turn my attention to sucking on Chris' schlong, sucking in his shaft, I bob my head up and down as he guides his missile further into my mouth. I look up at him as I take him further into my throat, gagging before starting to relax the muscle. As the momentum increases, I taste the tang of his juice trickling out of him. Pulling back, I lick my tongue over his engorged cockhead and dip my tongue into his slit.

Chris growls and thrusts back into my throat, his motion is fluid and smooth as he slides slowly in and out with groans. I continue to play with his balls as he moves his length in and out of my mouth. A strand of saliva hangs from his shaft to my lips and he wipes it over his slit with a finger.

Cupping my face, he eases his meat back into my mouth and continues his steady grind into my throat.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

Will buries his face beneath my cunt and continues to work the bullet on my clit while munching my sticky muffin. Scott sits behind me jerking his cock as he pushes the plug deeper inside me. I writhe as he turns up the vibration and moan as Luc bites lightly on my nipples. Will is fingering me so that his hand claps against my pussy, the sound of my wetness fills my ears.

I feel Will's arm pumping his prick as Scott slides the plug out of me, putting lube on his fingers he begins to tease my stretched rosebud before sliding his fingers into me. I moan around Chris' cock and feel him nearing his peak as Luc twists my nipples. I gasp at the same time as Chris shoots his load into my mouth. Holding my head down as his breathing is ragged, his dick engulfed by my lips to the hilt. Scott adds another finger while squeezing my cheeks, Chris lets the last of his cum empty into my mouth before he sits back in his chair. Will takes his place and lets me play with his balls as he strokes my hair.

Behind me, I feel Scott position himself at my rosebud and then push into me slowly. He slides in an inch before pulling back to then add in two inches, his muscle eases its' way into my canal until I have five inches within me. I gulp as I think of the spare four inches of meat he has, another inch fills me and I moan. Pushing back, the lube helps me slide onto him. Scott grips my hips to pull me as far back onto him as my tightness will allow, we groan in unison as his hand moves to hold my mound while the other remains on my hipbone.

Slowly he begins to slide in and out of me in languid strokes while Will wanks his manhood in front of my mouth. Smiling at me, he slides the tip across my lips so that I taste him. Will holds my face in his hands, his fingers twisted in my hair as he hooks his thumb through the loop on the back of my collar and guides himself into my crimson kiss. I have to lean up to take his shaft into my throat due to the height of his hips, as Scott thrusts into my ass I move forward onto Will while my husbands' fucking sends me back onto Scott. Embedded deep within my forbidden place, Scott digs his fingers into my hip while his other hand nudges my pulsing clit.

The pleasure of both pricks turning me into a spit roast makes me hunger for more like a slut. Luc has taken to watching but is red in the face from tossing off his cock. I gasp as Scott drills my ass while rubbing my clit, he reaches a hand to pull back my hair a little and Will moves closer to continue feeding me with his cock. Luc is crouched below me watching my tits sway and my arousal drip. I hear a buzz and feel the cool tip of a bullet pressed to my nipple; I moan as the intense vibration rocks through my breast and I swing between the two ends of my spitroast.

Luc then moves the bullet to my clit, Scott moves his hand to grip my hip and slows his strokes. His breathing is laboured and I feel his member swell inside my canal before his hot semen fills me, his prick pumps out with a low groan. He continues to rock his hips as his emptied dick moves within me. Slowly, he pulls out, moving to stand beside Will, my husband retracts from my mouth and whacks off while I clean my juices off Scott.

Luc now fingers my ass as the deposit trickles down my thighs, I moan loudly at his attention to my pulsing nub and see Will point his prick at my face. I smile and close my eyes as he coats my face in his thick creamy cum. Luc drives me over the edge and as I gasp with my orgasm, I taste Will's sperm shoot into my mouth. A flood of oily cum gushes out of my pussy and onto Luc's hands, I sigh and swallow Will's seed.

It is the first of many orgasms to come...
Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments