Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hotwife's Excellent Thansgiving

"A short story for a long weekend"

35
22 Comments 22
20.7k Views 20.7k
715 words 715 words

It was Friday morning, after a busy Thursday Thanksgiving. We were planning to simply relax at home for the day. Of course, hubby can’t sit still for long and he was wandering around with a screwdriver and some WD-40, doing pre-winter maintenance.

I was in the study, pecking away at the computer and chatting with one of my favorites on Lush. We’ve found so many nice people to chat with and share hot stories. Hubby came around the corner, peered into the study, hesitated, then asked, “Katie, what-cha doin’?”

Sometimes I just feel so transparent to him. Okay, I was probably a little red in the face, maybe my pulse rate was up and clearly, I was stroking my clit through my panties.

“Just chatting,” I replied, possibly a bit breathless.

“Hmm, must be a good one. You’re looking a touch on the horny side to me.”

I think I nodded but just kept typing, quite into my continuing erotic conversation.

“Okay, I got this,” he stated, and I could hear him walking around and clicking away on his phone, texting I assumed.

A few minutes later, hubby poked his head into the study, beamed a wide smile and held up one hand with all five fingers in the air. Then he turned and left with no explanation. He does confuse me sometimes.

A couple more minutes passed filled with more hot chat and there was a knock on our door. Hubby answered and I saw our neighbor’s nineteen-year-old son, Justin come bouncing in. He was apparently home from college for the weekend. I was happy to see him and realized he hasn’t visited since early July.

He hurried to me as I stood and we shared a big, sincere hug and quickly got caught up on things. Hubby encouraged me to sit and continue my chat while he looked on. Soon he began to rub my shoulders and reached down to unbutton my blouse. It felt good as I wiggled it off so he could massage my big boobs. We were at home, so wearing no bra seemed appropriate.

SofiaSquirts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaSquirts

Justin smiled and gave my breasts a very approving look.

Suddenly, it occurred to me why hubby had been holding up the five fingers. Justin was the first.

“Three more coming, Katie,” Hubby told me. Then he offered to take over the chat with our friend and provide commentary. I was pleased to accept as he plopped into my chair while I jumped up to give Justin a nice kiss. I slid down his body, pulling his pants and boxers to his ankles as I did so.

Hubby continued the e-chat with our on-line buddy and provided blow-by-blow details as I urgently sucked on Justin’s hard cock right beside the desk. He was ready in almost no time. He must have missed me because that was the quickest he’d ever shot a load for me.

I came as well.

I hadn’t finished swallowing his fresh juice yet when the doorbell chimed. Hubby rushed over to answer and it was Mark, Brian, and Justin’s college buddy, Donny.

All were at our private Glory Hole event back in July. I was happy to see Brian again. I’d kind of picked him up at the last New Year’s party for some special attention. Mark was one of our long-time regulars.

Somehow, we all ended up naked in the next few seconds and at my insistence, they lured me to the bedroom. I spent a glorious day sucking and fucking all five of them.

Brian escaped after he’d fired a load up my bum and came back to the study to carry on the chat with our patient friend who was waiting on-line. Not sure how that went because hubby brought him back into the bedroom in only a few minutes to join back in as we continued.

Donny and Justin, the young guns, were amazing and they could orgasm so much...five times each by my count. By the end of our session, my five guys had given me three loads in the ass, three more in my hot pussy, and a wonderful eleven to swallow.

Now that's a hotwife’s idea of an excellent Thanksgiving!

 

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments