Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fijian Gang Bang - Chap 4

"James surprises me with a trip to the local village."

10
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Dave -As usual, I woke early the next morning, and knowing Cath was in the lounge, I tiptoed around getting my walking gear on, then crept into the lounge. But Cath wasn’t in her bed; it had been slept in, so my next thought was, had she already gone down to the beach for a walk? To make sure, I opened the connecting door to take a glance next door and came face to face with a naked Cath creeping home. She covered her breasts with an arm and indicated to me to be quiet and not wake the boys.

As she pushed past me and wrapped a towel around herself, I whispered, “Hey, sorry, I didn’t intend to perv on you guys. I thought you may have already gone down the beach for a walk and just meant to look to see if you had.”

“That’s okay. I didn’t intend to go in there either, but I woke around 4:00 this morning, thought about yesterday and got as horny as hell,” she answered, with not the slightest embarrassment about my having just seen her nude.

“Do you want me to wait for you? I’ll go back to the bedroom while you get dressed.”

“Don’t be stupid. After what you have already seen, I won’t get embarrassed around you or Sue.” And she dropped her towel and bent over her bag, grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt, pulled them on and off we went down the beach. Having Cath stay with us was making life pretty interesting for me. I have to admit to my getting hard as I watched her dress. But I forced myself to think of other things. Bonking Cath was not going to help my marriage in any way.

When we got to the beach, there was no one else around, and I asked her how things were with Tony and did she think their marriage would survive this.

“Oh, he will live. I told him last night he has free reign for the next few days as I’m staying with you guys.” She looked at me and asked. “Are you really alright about my staying with you? Sue said you didn’t mind?”

“I’m over the moon about it, our sex life has improved about one thousand per cent since we met you and the boys, and I didn’t think there was anything much wrong with it before. Also, after talking with you, Sue has hinted she may try anal when we get home. So I’ll be straight-up if you break up with Tony; there’s a bed in Auckland for you as long as you want to stay.”

“I won’t break with Tony. We have too big an investment together. There are the children and a lot of my inheritance money in our business. But when we return to Wellington, I will be off to the lawyer to ensure all the paperwork is bulletproof. The lawyers assured me it was when I put the money into our business, but you hear horror stories of husbands changing things.

He pleaded with me last night and said he would do anything to get things back as they were. But I put him straight on that; things are definitely not going back as they were. I can’t believe I have been such a wimp for all these years. You say you’re pretty happy we met up, but I’m bloody happy to have Sue give me advice. She’s been far more helpful than all my friends of many years.”

We walked along discussing Tony, the boys and even the gang bang. Cath was very open. We were comfortable together. I mentioned Sue’s request that I quiz Tim about where he got his lube from. Cath laughed and said she wanted to know also when I found out. Then, when we were almost back to the unit, she told me she had never had a male friend and that she would like to walk each morning if I would wake her. I felt a warm flush at such a compliment.

The boys weren’t ready for breakfast. They had all slept in. Evidently, they had gotten back late from the local town, Tim had picked up a girl in town and she was coming over that afternoon.

Sammy, the resort entertainment officer, came and saw us at breakfast. A couple pulled out of the dive trip that afternoon, so there was room for two people to go. He knew Sue had an unused dive coupon and wanted to know if Cath would like to accompany her. Cath said she didn’t dive, so I should go. But Sammy said if I went, I had to pay. But if Cath came, one of the boys would take her on the reef for a snorkel while the group was diving, and there would be no charge. 

Sue immediately insisted to Cath that she come with her and wouldn’t let Cath back out. As we were finishing our breakfast, the boys turned up. James asked if the girls were on for tennis this morning. Before Sue could answer, Cath jumped in and said she and Sue were going into town shopping this morning, and they were going for a dive this afternoon, but they would all catch up at dinner.

I could see Kevin and James were disappointed, Kevin especially. I guessed he was feeling guilty about what Sue had seen and thought they were backing out because of this. So I asked them all to have nine holes of golf with me, my shout.

Cath -

I could see I had hurt James and Kevin by backing out and going shopping. But I didn’t want to be too available. They knew I said that yesterday was a once only, but I could see the hope in their eyes, and I needed to nip any thoughts of that in the bud.

Sue and I had a lovely time in the town. We both bought makeup and perfume (these were the days when Fiji was renowned for its Duty-Free). We had an early lunch in town and returned in plenty of time for our dive trip.

We didn’t see the guys when we got back to the Resort. So we donned our bikinis, under our shorts and Tee shirts, slapped suntan over each other, squeezing each other’s tits and bums, and generally acted like teenage girls. Then off to the dive shop.

When we got on the dive boat, a couple of things seemed odd to me. First, Sammy was on board, which seemed odd. I know he runs all the entertainment, but he’s always around. He does activities all day and night with the guests, runs the volleyball every evening at 4:30, climbs the coconut palms for guests to take photos, etc. But they are all around the Resort itself, so I thought it odd he was going out for an afternoon of diving. Also, the boat was only half full. The way he had put Dave off from coming, I expected the boat to be packed.

When we got to the reef, Sammy came and got me and said he was taking me snorkelling. We had to get in the rubber ducky and row in and onto the reef, something he told me you couldn’t often do because of the large swells, but that, luckily, it was very calm today. The boat then took the others about 100 meters from the reef for their dive.

When we got onto the reef, Sammy tied the rubber ducky to some old railway track and helped me put on some dive boots with thick soles for walking on the coral. I shed my Tee shirt, mask and snorkel, and then we slipped over the side into waist-deep water (well, waist-deep for Sammy, it nearly came up to my chin).

Sammy held me under my tummy and instructed me how to breathe, then guided me around the outcrops of coral, looking at all the incredibly colourful fish. I kept popping up and asking him, “What is that yellow fish? Etc.” When I next lay down on his hand, he turned me to where there was a lot of fish, and his bloody great Fijian hand caressed my bum. I instantly knew why he was on the boat. He was one of the guys behind me at the bar watching the rugby. I stood up and accused him. He smiled and insisted he was not there but wanted to talk with me about what happened.

I said. “I need to know if you are likely to make a complaint about what happened the other night. But before you answer, listen to why for a minute. The Resort has a policy of instant dismissal for any fraternising between staff and guests. But it goes on and much more than you would ever imagine. So an unofficial part of my job is monitoring and managing these liaisons. I have heard rumours about what happened at the bar, and I think I have nipped them in the bud. But I am grooming one of the boys involved to take over from me when I move on. I don’t want to lose him, but I don’t want this to all blow up in my face. They told me they grabbed your bum while the man you were there with touched you.”

“Well, it was a bit more than touching my bum, but I don’t blame them. I was certainly as much at fault as them. So you can relax, as far as I’m concerned nothing happened, and I will tell your management that if asked. I’m having some problems with my husband, so I would ask you not to approach him. He knows nothing of what happened at the bar.”

“That was the next thing I was going to bring up. Mr Gavin had some very strong words with Mr Tony this morning. I believe it had to do with his wife spending the night with you both last night.” said Sammy.

“That’s interesting. I did not stay in our room last night; I slept on the spare bed in Sue and Dave’s unit.”

“Ah, their housemaid reported that Mr D and Mrs D must have argued last night, as one of them slept in the foldout. That makes sense now.”

Sammy then said we should carry on snorkelling for a minute, as the driver on the boat is a snitch for management, and I don’t want him to get a sniff that we are discussing anything of interest here. So I glanced towards the boat, and yes, the driver had his eyes on us. So I put my head down and pretended to be looking at fish.

After a few minutes, I stood, and Sammy asked me if there would likely be any trouble between Tony and me.

“No, I don’t expect there to be. I’ve told him he’s on his own for the rest of the holiday and that I’m staying permanently with Dave & Sue. We’ll sort things out when we get home.”

Ah! I would never usually say anything in this circumstance, but you have been very open with me, so I will break my rules. Mr Tony has met with another woman, and her husband seems to favour them all being together. They were in that couple’s room when we left for the dive.”

“Sammy, I promise I will not make a scene, but I would be very grateful if you dropped the little bits of information my way. Also, maybe a big tip when we leave would help you relax your rules.” I ducked my head under to look at more fish.

When I stood up again, I asked Sammy how much fraternising goes on.

“Well, considering we can have three hundred plus guests per week, not much. But there are pretty much one or two incidents every week. The housemaids are the hardest for me to manage. One was offered one thousand US dollars to sleep with a husband and wife a few months ago. Pretty hard for them to turn down something like that when it’s more than a month’s wages for something they like doing.”

“What do you mean by ‘like doing’?” I asked him.

“Well, you have to understand that there is no such thing as prostitution in the villages. Fijian girls/women like sex just as much as men, maybe more so, so if a man feels sexy, there are always women interested in helping him out. I think a very different attitude to that in most Western countries?”

“Yes, probably, and the male staff, what happens there?” I asked again.

“The boys get propositioned all the time, mostly it will be a neglected wife, sometimes single ladies, but now and again, it can be a husband wanting to watch one of the boys with his wife. They always turn all of these down, then come and ask me if I’ll allow them. As you are aware, the staff all report to me on everything that’s happening, so I evaluate the risk and, in the interests of the guests having a happy holiday, may give the boys the okay. But generally, they don’t even ask me, as they know what is at risk if any party complains, they are out of a job, and there is not much work around here.”

“What about VD?” I asked.

“None in the villages, and we have never had any problem with it here. But I believe there are some in Suva and some cases in Nandi.”

He explained that it was something else he considered when giving the go-ahead to the boys or maids. Then he said we needed to return to the boat, as the group must have nearly finished their dive. As he paddled us back, he mentioned that both the boys from the bar the other night were on the dive boat, “Did you recognise them?”

“No!” I exclaimed.

“It’s alright. I have told them to keep away from you and not let the driver have an inkling that the rumours could be true, as I’m not sure if he has heard them, but I guess he has.”

After Sue finished her dive, we sat together, and I told her about what Sammy and I had discussed. Sue was excited and asked if I knew which of the four guys they were. I definitely knew one of them. Bobby was ordering all the other boys around, and by this alone, I knew he was the guy Sammy was training up. Plus, I now recognised him as one of the guys standing behind us when we turned around at the bar. But I had no idea which the other one was.

Sue commented. “I wouldn’t mind his finger up my bum; he’s kind of good-looking if you like them a bit rough.” and she started teasing me about the size of his hands.

I kept watching the boys, careful they did not catch me staring. I soon picked out who my other assailant had been. His name was Ratu, and he followed Bobby around, sorting out any of the boys that did not move fast enough on Bobby’s orders. I looked the two of them over. They were well over six feet and well-proportioned and cute, like all the Fijian boys. But she was right. They both had huge hands and feet.

When we returned to the Resort, Dave and the three boys were hanging around the pool with a couple of teenage girls. We joined them, ordered some drinks and listened to the conversation. It was quickly obvious Caitlin was with Tim, but the other girl (Holly) who was the prettier of the two, didn’t seem to be that interested in Kevin. Instead, she was hanging on every word that James uttered. I found this funny, as he looked so awkward with me sitting opposite. I wondered if he had been so disinterested before I arrived. After a while, he went to the bar, and when he returned, he came and sat by me and apologised about her hanging around.

“James! I said I wanted today to myself. We head home in a few days, and I will never see you again, and I need to get my marriage back together. So if you are the slightest bit interested in her, don’t worry about me; just go for it. I promise you I won’t think the less of you.”

James replied, “I’m not that interested. I would feel like an asshole if I went with her and Kevin was left out. I couldn’t do that to a mate. So I’ll go into town with the boys tonight to give you some space, but I won’t be with her.

We had a quiet night. I didn’t see Tony at dinner and figured he must have gone to town with his new friends. In the middle of the night, I woke horny again and crept next door. I found Tim in James’s bed, naked and lying with no covers. I guessed he had had his girlfriend back for a while. I crept into the back bedroom and found James in Tim’s bed. I woke him and asked if he wanted to come next door. He was next door with me in a flash, and we had another memorable fuck.

Dave -

Nothing planned for today. I found James in bed with Cath when I got up for my walk. I shook her awake, half expecting her to tell me to bugger off. But she hopped up, nude as usual, dressed and out the door we went. Fuck she’s a great house guest, real eye candy for an old fella like me.

Cath filled me in some more about her and Tony and asked lots of questions as to why Sue and I got on so well. I thought she was trying to piece together how she wanted the relationship with Tony to evolve.

She then asked me what I thought about Sue sleeping with Kevin. Fuck, that took me back.

“Has she told you she wants to?” I snapped.

“No, not at all. But she is obviously infatuated with his prick, as she’s brought it up several times in our conversations. She even told me she had to bite her tongue, as she almost called out his name when you two were making love. So I know it’s on her mind. She will think about it for the rest of her life if she doesn’t do anything. So I think she should have a little illicit liaison with Kevin. Of course, it will take some work to make it happen, but only if you are okay with it?”

“I’m not sure. I told you I have thought about it. I think many men do. But I have always thought I would be too jealous. Also, it would be bloody awkward if I was there. But I don’t think you will ever get her to agree anyway.”

“Well, I think she will have regrets for the rest of her life. If she hadn’t seen the bloody great thing, it would be okay, but she did. Do you mind if I try convincing her to get it out of her system? I think your marriage is strong enough to survive if you both agree. I would not even mention it otherwise.”

“I guess if she wanted to, I would be okay. If it was a one-off, I think I could live with it.”

Cath said she would sound her out and get back to me. At breakfast, Tony turned up, came over, sat with us, and asked Tim and me for a return game of golf with the same rules as before. Tim was keen. He thought we were going to make some dollars again. But Tony had a new partner named Jim, and they took Tim and me to the cleaners. We only won two holes.

One good thing that came out of the day, though, was that I got the address of the Chinese guy that made Tim’s lube. It was in Upper Queen St, and I knew the place. Sue and I had gone there to buy spices after she had done a Thai cooking course. Tim said he had found it online and had it shipped to Christchurch frequently.

“Fuck,” I said to Tim, “How many asses do you have every month?” 

Tim laughed, “Not that many. But the lube loses its Zing after a month or two.”

“Well, I’ll be up to Mr Wong’s as soon as I’m back in Auckland, and K-road is right around the corner. That’s where the sex shops are, so I’ll go there afterwards for anal beads.

Tim gave me a funny look. I guess the thought of Sue and me attempting anal had shocked him. Then he changed the subject, “I heard Tony and Jim making a few comments that intrigued me. It sounded like Tony and Jim were sharing Jim’s wife. I don’t know how he does it. He really does not deserve Cath.”

“Does not surprise me. I also don’t see what the women see in him. He’s so fucking obvious.”

Cath -

Nothing planned for today. Dave woke me early, and we walked along the beach. He’s so easy to talk with; I enjoy his company. James came to me after breakfast and said that as Tim was off to play golf, he and Kevin were going into town. He wanted to know if I was okay with this. Again I had to tell him I wanted time to myself and not to crowd me, we have a good thing going, but it is not to infringe upon what each other wants to do.

Sue and I spent the morning on the beach. I broached the subject of Kevin. She tried to deny that she was fantasising about him. But I pushed her and pointed out everything she had said about him or his prick this morning alone, and she finally admitted she would love to see what it was like. But she was adamant she would never do anything like that, as she would not hurt Dave. So I had her; I told her I had talked with Dave just this morning, and he would be okay with it as long as it was something she wanted.

Now that I had gotten her to admit her fantasy, I changed the subject and returned to answering her questions about the Gang Bang. We left the beach at midday to have lunch with all the guys. Tony was there, and I sat with him and noted that he treated me with much more respect. So I was quite nice to him. But when he asked me about moving back to our room, I just told him to leave things as they were for the moment. I was very happy with Dave and Sue and that he still had a bit of work to do before I was going to relent.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

In the afternoon, James came and sat with me for a minute and told me he had arranged a surprise for me that evening. He asked if I would meet him at the Dive shop at 7:30 pm. As no one had mentioned anything happening that evening, I agreed to meet him there but tried to get out of him where we were going, as I needed to know what to wear. I finally got him to admit he was taking me to a Kava ceremony at the local Fijian village and that clothes were not an issue, just a casual dress and my sneakers. 

Early dinner with Dave and Sue tonight, I didn’t see James, and I knew that Kevin and Tim had gone to town. I slipped away from dinner before the others and returned to Dave and Sue’s room. I had a quick wash, perfume on, my prettiest underwear, and a sundress, then walked down to the Dive hut. I felt a surge of excitement when I saw James waiting for me, as I had been starting to worry he might have forgotten.

He took my arm, and we walked to the end of the beach. There he moved me under the palms, kissed me and lifted my dress over my head, leaving me standing in my underwear. He removed my bra, and out of his backpack, he took my red dress. He must have taken this from my bag while I walked with Dave this morning. I didn’t resist, but I started to get alarmed at what he had planned. Finally, he helped me into the red dress, still missing the bottom buttons.

I looked at him and sarcastically asked, “Do I need to remove my knickers too?”

“No. You can leave them on.” He replied.

Again he took my arm and led me onto a small shell path that led off into the bush. We had only walked a few paces when a Fijian girl stepped out from the palms and beckoned us to follow. This was getting more intriguing by the minute. She introduced herself as Vitiana and took us along the road where all the taxis waited during the day before being called up to the reception. There was only one taxi, and she opened the doors and let James and me into the back.

“James! Where are we going?”

He answered, “I told you. To a traditional Kava ceremony at the local village.”

We drove out through the security gates and onto the main road. Then we drove for about ten minutes until we came to the village, where the driver took us along a winding shell road around the back of the local village and stopped outside a breeze block and corrugated iron shack.

Vitiana got out and led us to the door. She stood silhouetted against the light momentarily when the door opened, and I noted she had nothing on under her thin cotton dress. She was beautiful and with a stunning figure. I realised I had seen her around the Resort. She was one of the staff. I was pretty sure I was looking at the maid offered $1000 by a stupid American guy, whom Sammy had indicated, could have probably had her for nothing if he had asked.

Once in the room, I saw Bobby and his friend Ratu. I immediately realised why I was wearing my red dress. 

What to do about this? It smacked of something Tony would do, set me up without discussing it. I decided to play along for a bit and see what developed, but in my mind, I was already planning what to do if this got out of hand. James would be getting a piece of my mind if he thought he would push me into a gang bang with these boys. I would no longer be dictated to by males thinking only about their own needs.

Bobby jumped up and directed us to the only seat in the room, an old couch. Bobby and Ratu nodded at me but couldn’t look me in the eye. They sat on the floor around a large wooden bowl. Against the wall to the right of the couch was a large single bed. I don’t think it was quite a double. And I noted a mattress and bedding at the foot of the bed. I found later that the room was Bobby’s and Ratu’s. Just then, the taxi driver came in and sat opposite us. Vitiana kneeled beside him, looking up and telling us his name was Ashneel, that he would be carrying out the Kava ceremony, and that she would be the Tou’a for the night.

Ashneel and Vitiana were both half-cast, a mix of Indian and Fijian, which was a very attractive mix. Ashneel was only about 5’10” and looked tiny, sitting next to Bobby and Ratu.

They took some old roots from a bag and started pounding them on a stone. Finally, some Fijian was spoken, and they all replied and clapped their hands. It was obviously a ceremony, but very crude compared to a Japanese tea ceremony I had attended years ago in Tokyo.

Vitiana stood and got a pitcher of water, which she poured into the bowl, then she took some of the pulp and chewed it in her mouth, spitting it into a dirty old muslin cloth. Ashneel put all the rest of the pulp into the cloth and started washing it in the water, wringing the dirty brown cloth out, then swirling it around before wringing it out again. The water slowly turned brown, like a muddy puddle. My face must have shown distaste as Bobby spoke for the first time. “It’s very clean; the cloth just looks dirty from all the staining. We clean it all the time.”

I started to relax, James at least hadn’t lied about the Kava ceremony, and I found it entertaining. There was a lot more Fijian spoken, almost chanting, then Vitiana produced a half coconut shell, dipped it into the bowl, looked over to James inquiringly and said, “Full Tide?”

James nodded; Vitiana rocked forward, the bowl held in front of her, got to her feet and brought it to James, who downed it in one. The Fijian boys clapped once and told James and me to do the same. The procedure was then repeated for me; another full tide. I downed mine in one and, this time clapped along with them all without being prompted. It tasted like muddy water, slightly peppery; otherwise, it seemed to have no effect.

This procedure was repeated for everyone there except for Vitiana. Again Bobby spoke up, seeing my expression. “In this culture, village women do not drink Kava, only men.”

When the bowl came to me again, my mouth and teeth felt numb, and I felt slightly euphoric. I downed the second bowl and partook in the clapping and general good humour that had spread through our group. The bowl was all but empty when Ashneel pulled more roots from the bag and started pounding away again. Bobby went and got a guitar and played us some old 70’s hits, which we all sang along to.

James dragged me to my feet, stepped around them and took me in his arms in a slow dance, well, a shuffle really, as there was not a lot of room. It felt lovely being held, and he didn’t grab me or try anything, just swayed to the music as we listened to the boys singing in their beautiful baritones, with Vitiana’s voice reaching up to the higher notes. It was lovely. I felt very at home in this tropical paradise.

All too soon, the next bowl was prepared, and with good humour, they indicated we needed to sit for the next round, this time cross-legged on the floor like them. I was conscious of the boys all sneaking glances at my very exposed knickers, stretched tightly over my prominent camel toe. With the buttons missing at the bottom of my dress, it was impossible to do anything about it, so I ignored them. But I was getting aroused, feeling the moisture starting to seep through the crotch. So the next rounds began, clapping, semi-chanting and downing more bowls of Kava. I felt remarkably clear-headed, but there was a numbing euphoria creeping through my body, like a mild marijuana high. Once Bobby had his fourth bowl, he again picked up the guitar, Ratu got up and picked up another guitar, and the two resumed their serenade.

James pulled me to my feet again, and we cuddled and shuffled around the room. He rubbed his hips into me. He was hard, his cock pressing into my stomach. He crouched down and pushed himself into me so it was rubbing onto my mound. I felt myself getting aroused and rose on tiptoe to feel more of him against me. He reached down and slid my panties down my legs, moving my legs so they dropped to my feet, and I stepped away, leaving them in the middle of the floor.

I did have a thought about stopping him, but the combination of my arousal and the Kava, I guess, made me go with the flow. I looked around to see what the others were doing. Bobby and Ratu were still seated. They had turned to watch us but kept playing their guitars and singing for us. Vitiana and Ashneel were on the bed at the far side of the room. I watched Ashneel lift Vitiana’s dress over her head as she struggled to get his shorts down. Then they fell on each other.

James kept swaying to the music, one hand creeping down my back and cupping my ass. He lifted the dress and turned me to the boys, showing them my naked butt. I could feel him beckoning them with his head, but they kept playing. I knew what he was up to, but I was past caring now. I looked over to the bed and saw that Ashneel was inserting himself into Vitiana, and I watched as they started to fuck. Looking back at Bobby and Ratu, I was surprised to see they weren’t interested in what was happening on the bed. Instead, their eyes were locked on my bare ass, their beautiful long fingers strumming out ‘Riders in the Night.’

James now had both hands on my ass. He slipped one hand down my butt crack and between my legs, sliding his fingers into me. I just leaned into him, snuggled my head against his chest and went with the flow. Fuck it; I was feeling great, deep baritone voices, the warm air of Fiji, there were worse places to be.

James moved a hand between us, and his fingers found my clit, his other hand still holding the back of my dress up, exposing me to the boys. Then I heard the guitars stop playing, and the radio turned on; Celine Dion was singing. I felt the presence of the boys behind me and Bobbie’s finger probing between my legs, gathering my juices and smearing them around my butt hole. James stepped away slightly and started undoing the buttons down the front of the dress. I felt a hand slide up my leg, urging me to open my legs, which I did. I opened my eyes, looked up and saw Ratu towering over me. He beamed at me, crouched, and slid his hand between my legs.

I felt my wetness growing as he parted my wet pink folds and worked two beautiful long fingers into my cunt. My slick walls gripped and tried to hold him. At the same time, I had a finger pushed into my butt, and I involuntarily jerked my hips back and forward, encouraging their fingers to go deeper. James leaned forward and kissed me. I eagerly returned this as I felt the last button of my dress undone.

James opened the dress wide and bent to suckle on my nipples. I was living a fantasy I didn’t even know that I had. Waves of pleasure washed through my body, and I felt the orgasm building. The night at the bar, I had been left in frustration. I was determined I would not be left that way again and rocked my hips on the hands that were giving me so much pleasure.

They played me in tune with the music, just like the beautiful rhythms they had strummed on their guitars. I felt my hands directed to their cocks. I tried to stroke them, but I felt uncoordinated, so I just held them and let them thrust themselves into my hands, which were slippery from their pre-cum.

Then I was cumming. I heard myself moaning, and waves of pressure washed up my body. My tight walls squeezed Ratu’s fingers, then clenched and unclenched around them as I pulsed with ecstasy. James was thumbing my now rock-hard nipples, and Bobby, with one long finger thrusting into my butt, was trying to insert a second finger. I arched my back and exploded in a huge climax. I would have dropped to the floor as my legs had turned to jelly, but I was held up by the three bodies pressed around me.

They held me as my moans turned to whimpers, and my legs found the strength to hold me again. Finally, Bobby and Ratu withdrew their fingers and left me in James’ arms.

I held onto him, and he leaned down, kissed my neck and said, “I hope you don’t hate me for setting this up, but I knew you were frustrated with no fulfilment last Saturday night. I’ll take you home now if you want to go.”

Before I could answer him, I felt Bobby lift me from behind. He turned, and I saw they had put the Kava bowl away and swung the couch onto the spot where we had been drinking the Kava. Bobby carried me to the couch, set me down so I was kneeling on the seat cushion, and leant me over the couch’s back. I was looking at Ashneel thrusting into Vitiana.

“I need you bad. You okay with that?” Bobby asked me.

I didn’t hesitate but nodded in affirmation. They had just given me such pleasure. I could not deny them theirs’. And added to that, I realised I was still horny and wanted more. Bobby let me go. I looked back to see him shrugging out of his shorts. He was not as large as I expected, certainly not as big as James. Both the Fijian boys had such big hands and feet. I expected they would also be large between their legs, but no, they were just about the same size as Tony’s. Bobby leaned forward and placed his cock up against my slit, and as he pressed into me, I pushed back against his thrust. I felt my cunt eagerly open and suck him in. He gripped my hips and started long, steady strokes. I looked forward to the bed in front of me again. Vitiana was now sitting up naked, watching me being fucked, she and Ashneel had finished, and he had disappeared.

James came around in front of me, took my head in his hands, and lifted my head so he could look into my eyes. “Do you want me to stop this and take you home?”

“No, I’m good. I want to give them their release. You were right to bring me, I’m very horny, so it’s okay. But stay with me, please.”

He leaned forward and kissed me. “I love you. You’re the sexiest woman I have ever met.”

I opened my eyes and saw that Vitiana was standing next to James, she took his arm and pulled him towards the bed, but James shook her off, telling her he wanted to stay with me. She looked disappointed, but then Raku appeared and guided her to the bed. He lay her on her back, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and entered her in one thrust of his hips. I reached out, undid James’s shorts and took him in my mouth. He was only half hard but quickly stood to attention as I worked as much of him as I could handle into my mouth. I had to push him to the right, though, so I could watch Raku fuck Vitiana from the corner of my eyes. It was a sight to behold. She was good; she was meeting his every thrust with one of her own. She had her hands on Raku’s hips, pulling him into her.

I felt Bobby cum; his strokes shortened, and then he went rigid. A low groan of pleasure left his lips, and he withdrew. But before I could stand, I felt a thick, blunt, velvety tip pressing against my cunt lips. I now knew where Ashneel was.

I tensed up, thinking about venereal disease, but then I remembered Sammy’s answer in response to that question. “There is no VD in the villages, maybe in the cities like Suva and Nandi, but everyone is clean in the villages.” So I relaxed and felt him press deep inside me. Amazingly he was quite a bit larger than Bobby. He rewarded me more by reaching under me and stroking and tormenting my hard little nub. The disappointment of Bobby withdrawing so quickly. was replaced by waves of pleasure washing through my body again.

I saw that Raku had also not lasted long and was lying beside Vitiana, who looked slightly disappointed with his effort. But Bobby came into my vision and lay down on the other side of Vitiana. She sat up and eagerly sucked his limp cock into her mouth. She glanced over at me as she cleaned and sucked on him. I felt an added thrill wash through me at the thought of her cleaning my creamy, viscous juices from his prick. Then right before me, I watched him harden in her mouth.

Raku got up from the bed and wandered over, he offered his limp messy cock to me, but James told him, “No!” he walked behind me out of sight, and then I felt his hands caressing my breasts. I knew they were his hands, as Ashneel was still pumping into me and strumming his fingers on my clit.

I looked back to the bed and watched Vitiana climb on top of Bobby. She arched her back, so I was looking directly into her vulva. Reaching through her legs, she guided Bobby’s erect cock to her slit and slowly lowered herself onto him. She started to gyrate her lovely tight ass slowly, and after a while, her pace started picking up as she impaled herself on his cock. What an erotic sight. Her beautiful brown curvaceous body went to town, and I could see she liked to fuck. I felt a warm glow of appreciation for James; he was so different from Tony, who would have been the first one over there fucking her. But James had resisted and stayed by me.

The visual stimulation of watching Vitiana go to town on Bobby, plus all my erogenous zones being assaulted, brought me to another mind-blowing orgasm. Again I felt my walls squeezing down on Ashneel and waves of pleasure rocking my body. This set everyone off. James came into my mouth, nearly choking me, as there was so much cum. Ashneel let go of my clit, grabbed my hips and hammered himself into me, yelling out he was cumming.

I felt him leave me, only to be immediately replaced by Raku, who pumped into me even harder than Ashneel had. I opened my eyes to find Vitiana before James, trying to take his shrinking cock in her mouth. He was trying to push her off. I grabbed him, looked up and said for him to let her clean him off, as I wanted to watch. And he relaxed, and I watched her suck and lick him clean right in front of my face. Intense waves of pleasure were still racking me as the exquisite friction of Raku’s shaft brought me to another small orgasm, even though I was still in the dying throws of my previous one.

When Raku withdrew, I slumped on the couch and curled up, hugging my knees. James came around and sat beside me, genuine concern on his face. “Are you alright?”

“Yes,” I whispered. “I don’t think I will have the energy to walk for a week, though. You may have to carry me to the car.”

He stroked my head, and when I finally found the energy to sit beside him, he buttoned up my dress. Bobby and Raku had their guitars out again. They sat on the floor and started playing ‘Killing Me Softly’.

Vitiana came and sat beside me and started to sing. She had a lovely voice, not quite Roberta Flack, but sitting here in a rusty old hut in a Fijian village was just magic. When she got to the line - ‘all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd.’ She turned, looked me in the eyes and told me not to be embarrassed. It had been a beautiful night she would remember forever. Then she caught up with the boys and carried on singing.

When she finished, I asked her if there was a bathroom for me to get cleaned up. Their gooey mess was running down my legs, and I was sitting in a puddle. I had some of James’s on my face and down on my breasts. But Vitiana shook her head and told me the bathroom was in the centre of the village, and they couldn’t risk me being seen there. I realised then the risk they had taken in bringing me to this hut just because James had asked it of them. And as much as I wanted to stay and listen to them sing the night away, I turned to James and asked him to take me home.

Vitiana found a towel for me to clean up a little, and then she and James walked me to the taxi. I was still wobbly and exhausted, maybe from the Kava, but more likely from the intense orgasms I had experienced.

Vitiana came with us in the taxi. I hoped Ashneel cleaned his car in the morning before he picked up his first passengers, as I was leaking all over his back seat. Vitiana walked us along the track back to the beach. She hugged me goodbye, said I was terrific and disappeared back into the trees. 

When we got back to the unit, Kevin and Tim had not returned from town, so we showered and slept in James’s bed. I vaguely heard them coming home later but didn’t wake properly. I had the best night’s sleep in years, cuddled up against James.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments