Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Stinger

"A quick stop at the local firehouse causes intense heat."

16
7 Comments 7
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
A Little Stinger
By Miss Anonna

It was a beautiful day down at the river but I had soaked up enough sun and gathered my things to head back to the car. I opened the door, tossed my towels in the passenger seat and plopped down to head home. “Ow! Shit!” I hollered and jumped up so quick that I bumped my head really hard on the car. “Dammit!” I hollered again and nearly cried. I was so pissed off and figured that I had sat on a bee so I frantically searched for the little bugger but to no avail. Steaming, I rushed down the road and headed for home. About five minutes into the drive I touched my head where I had bumped it and looked at my finger. Sure enough, there was a little blood. Not much but enough to wonder whether or not I had any antiseptic at home.

Wondering what store I should bother with, my thoughts were skewed by a handsome young man walking into the firehouse I was passing and then it hit me. “Firehouse!” I thought. “They would have antiseptic and probably something for my bee sting.” I quickly pulled in and headed for the door the young man was entering and he slowed his pace and watched me pull in. I rolled my window down as I pulled in and stopped.

“You okay, Ma’am?” he asked. I leaned out the window.

“Sorta,” I cried. “I was stung by a bee and I bumped my head. Do you have anything for a bee sting and a bump?” I pleaded to the man who was slowly becoming my hero as he smiled and walked towards me.

“Of course we do,” he said assuringly. “Why don’t you come on in and we’ll get you all fixed up.” He smiled very sweetly and I put my car in park, tromped the parking brake and opened the door. I had my bathing suit on under my mini skirt and a skimpy little cami over the top and watched his eyes light up as I stepped out of the car. I stumbled a little in the gravel as I headed towards him. “How hard did you hit your head?” He said looking very concerned. “Do you want us to run you to the hospital?”

“No, no, no!” I begged quickly. “I just bumped it when I sat on a bee and jumped up really fast. I don’t have any antiseptic at home and I just thought maybe you guys could help.”

“You got it, Ma’am,” he quipped. “Let us put our skills to work.” He put his arm around me as he opened the door and led me up the stairs, offering several times to carry me but each time I declined. We got to the top of the stairs and he introduced his partner, Tim who was a very handsome older gentleman and then introduced himself as Joseph but asked me to call him Joey. They led me to a table in the middle of the room and Tim looked me over, then looked deeply into my eyes.

“Let’s have a look at that bump,” he said sternly and I drew my finger towards it. He grabbed around my forehead and began thumbing through my hair until I winced a tad. “Oh yeah,” He chuckled. “That’s gonna leave a mark. I’ll go get the iodine and something for that bee sting.” I watched him walk towards the back hall and noticed this grey haired man had quite a rump on him.

I turned to Joey. “Thank you guys, so much,” I said as I reached my hand out and placed it on his chest. It felt very solid and before I could solidify a perverted thought, Joey spoke.

“Where’s that bee sting?” he asked. I turned around and put my ass up in the air and put my finger on the underside of my ass cheek right where it meets my thigh. He slowly knelt down and carefully began looking. “Maybe you want to have a look at this one yourself?” he asked gentlemanly and began to stand.

“It’s okay,” I assured him, “I’m not that shy.” I reached through the front of my legs and pulled my bathing suit aside, probably a little too much. He settled back down into a crouching position while I rested my elbows on the table in front of me. I felt him pushing at my skin and the feel of his firm hands around my inner thigh was getting me a little worked up. Tim came walking back towards the table holding two bottles and reading the back of one of them. As he got near he looked up and over me at Joey.

“Well that don’t look right,” Tim said with a chuckle. “Is he treating you alright, Ma’am?” He asked and looked at me with a smile. I mustered up an evil grin and raised my eyebrows several times.

“Oh, yes indeed,” I replied. “I don’t know if he’s found what he was looking for, though.” All three of us chuckled at the situation but none of us could have been prepared for the next few moments. Joey reached up and Tim handed him one of the bottles. Tim stood at the side of the table smiling at me as he set the other bottle on the table, pulled a bit of gauze from the back of the bottle and doused the gauze.

“Let’s have a look at that bump, now,” Tim said moving my head towards him so I was leaning over the corner of the table. He fumbled lightly through my hair as I found myself staring into his open zipper. A huge grin came across my face as I realized how dangerous this situation could become for these wonderful fellows helping me out. “You find that bee sting?” Tim mumbled over me to Joey.

“I don’t know,” Tim said, tweaking and massaging my inner thigh. “You want to take a look? I think I found it but I’m not sure. Tim walked around behind me and knelt down next to Joey. Wow. I had two very attractive men looking up my skirt and playing with my thigh. I could feel the surge of liquid oozing from my swelling labia which was probably in plain sight. Tim poked me right next to one my burning lips.

“Do you feel that?” He asked. “I mean does it feel like a sting?” He turned to Joey. “I think that’s it. Just rub a little on that spot and I’ll finish with her bump.” Tim got up and headed back to the side of the table and firmly grabbed my head and again fumbled through my hair then picked up the soaking gauze. Again I found myself staring into the open zipper hole right in front of me only this time I could see the outline of a raging hard-on and just a touch of flesh through the slit in his boxers. I felt several fingers rubbing my thigh right next to my pussy which felt like a bees next dripping with honey.

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

“This is gonna sting a little.” He said pushing my head towards his crotch. I felt a twinge at the top of my head where he made contact with the gauze and the brief pain made me take a deep breath and then a burning sensation had me grabbing his legs and pulling his crotch right into my face. “Oh, okay,” he said questioningly and slightly chuckling. I did not let go even as the burning dissipated. I could feel the head of his hard cock against my face through his boxers and it was growing even bigger. I wanted to put my mouth right over the tip but as I pushed harder into him the thick head of his cock breached the slit in his shorts and made its own way past my lips. I felt it slide across the roof of my mouth and then felt his fingers dig into my head slightly. I tightened my lips to let him know I was not letting go and he took the hint very well as I felt him move his hips in closer and the head of his cock bumped the back of my throat. My eyes began to water and he slowly pulled himself out of my mouth. I gasped as the thick head of his tool popped from my lips and trailed saliva to his dripping shaft.

Joey stood up and spoke very slowly. “Alrighty then…..uh…” He hesitated. I could feel him behind me signaling or something to Tim and I felt Tim shrug or something and then he inched his hard staff back towards my mouth bringing a huge smile to my face that broke into an open, begging mouth. “Any other bee stings?” I heard him bellow from behind me..

“Maybe,” I said joyfully. “You should check while you’re there.” It did not take him long at all to get his hands all over me as I arched my back and pushed my ass up in the air for him to have a look. I felt his hands wrap around my other leg and feel up my inner thigh, pushing his knuckles against my dripping beaver. Tim inched his throbbing cock into my mouth teasingly as I flickered my tongue beneath his throbbing helmet. I reached up and started unbuckling his belt but he took over and let his trousers drop to the floor. Joey’s hands were all over my ass, pushing and pulling, massaging and feeling. I felt him run his hand down the back of my butt cheek and up into my bikini bottom, pressing a couple of fingers into my moist lips. I was so wet that his fingers slid right in and he began to explore. Joey slid my bikini down my legs and I stepped out of them. I felt his breath upon me while Tim was sliding in and out of my mouth. Soon I felt Joey's tongue travel from the fingers inside me all the way up and over my asshole. I nearly had an orgasm right then.

Tim pulled his shaft completely out of my mouth and it bounced straight up in the air. It was thick and straight as an arrow with a perfect fat tip. I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the base and pulled it back down to my mouth, popped the head in and let it sit there while running my tongue underneath and slid my hand over his taught testicles that were sporting quite a number of grey hairs. He put his hands on my shoulders and began to rub them gently while thrusting his hips forward, sending his whole cock deep into my throat. Grabbing the bottom of my cami, he pulled it up over my head and let it rest at the bottom of his cock. He then pulled the string of the top of my bikini and let it fall to the side. I rose up slightly so he could get his hands under my breasts and then proceeded to lightly pinch my nipples.

I felt a slap on my ass and a wet spot remained. I then felt a fat sausage bumping my undercarriage and when I slid my hand under my tummy and across my clitoris it met with a cock that felt like it was as fat as a beer bottle. I guided it to my soaking lips and felt it slide through my palm and into my love nest. My eyes rolled back into my head as Joey grabbed my hips and buried his cock as deep as it could go. It wasn’t very long but it was so wide I could feel every inch of it. Once inside he backed out slightly and began a regular rhythm that wasn’t hard to keep up with.

I gagged momentarily and Tim withdrew his cock. “You okay?” He said. I took a deep breath and wiped the trailing spit from my lips. Wrapping my whole hand around the throbbing head of his beautiful cock I began to stroke it and lick at it.

“I’m much better now,” I said as I took another breath. “But I’m still recovering.” I smiled and forced his cock back into my mouth, twisting my hand around his shaft and moaning with each of Joey’s grand entrances. Tim pulled his staff out of my mouth again and I covered the top of his head with my palm, pushed my lips against the bottom of his cock and ran my lips up the shaft just to the lip of his helmet. His eyes widened and he started to step back but I grabbed the back of his leg and held him there. I felt a surge through his thick urethra and felt warmth on my cheek. He jerked back a little and I quickened my hand stroke, pointing his gun right at my face. A thick squirt of semen bolted into my open mouth but left a trail up to my eye and I felt it land on my shoulder. I was going to pop. I quickened my stroke again and I was randomly painting my own face with flying sperm. I began to feel the heat surge through my body and I could feel my muscles tightened down on Joey’s fat, throbbing mast. My ass started shaking and my vagina went into a frenzy.

“Shit!” Joey cried out and pulled himself out of me, then stepped back and held on to his cock as if his life depended on it. I slid down the table and turned to Joey, cupping my breasts in my hands.

“Let it rip, Hon!” I said smiling at him and like a freaking fire hose he let that valve loose pointing it at my tits. I actually heard the slap his cum made on my breast. I pushed his hands out of the way and with two hands began to tug him like I was shaking a bottle. I would shake and point, shake and point. The damn thing was like clockwork and seemed to keep going. I coated both my breasts, my neck, my thigh and accidentally creamed my chin. I was in Heaven! Joey stumbled back and grabbed his thick cock, squeezing out the last drops. I opened my mouth and after a brief hesitation he brought his cock to me and laid it across my tongue. I took it in as deep as I could, then pushed him back and stood up.

“Thank you, Gentlemen for coming to my rescue,” I said smiling. “Can I use your shower?” They both pointed towards the back room and looked like they were in shock. My bee sting didn’t hurt anymore.

Published 
Written by MissAnonna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments