Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Live Show

"A break down, and he finds more than a warm welcome."

14
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Long way from home, it was coming up to Christmas, only a week to go. I’d been away working on an oil field for a whole month, away from my third wife of two years.

My job was the main reason why my previous marriages ended: long stays away from home. But I loved my job. It paid well and I was never going to give that up; hence onto my third marriage.

It was cold outside; inside the truck was warm with the heater on. I faced a long drive to get home and the snow stopped me from making up time. In fact, it started to fall heavier, settling almost instantly, and that slowed me down even further.

The whole landscape was covered with clean crisp white snow. It did look beautiful, just not nice to be out there in it, traveling through it. I wanted to be home.

Ahead I could see the traffic had built up. I’ll never make it home tonight, I thought. It was already five and the light had faded. And then I had a thought, probably just like some people before me. I thought of diverting off the main road and taking the back route.

Those roads were not so well lit, some had probably not been gritted, and a lot of people would avoid them. So, maybe it could be quicker. The road twisted and turned. I had a tough job keeping control and there were a few instances when I felt the truck slide. I had to slow down. Soon I decided, ‘Not a good choice to leave the main road!’

The light faded even further. My thoughts about not wanting to be there in the slippery conditions, all came to a shuddering halt as I lost control on a corner and ended up into a ditch. The engine switched off. I could not get it started again.

I looked at my phone; it bleeped away saying low battery. Shit, I knew I should have put it on charge. I thought I could possibly make only one call. Who to? My wife or for a rescue truck?

The temperature in the truck had fallen sharply. I had a blanket in the back and I wrapped it around me. I called my wife and told her what had happened and roughly where I was. I told her not to bother sending anyone, as they would not get here anytime soon because of the weather. And, before I got a chance to say anything else, the battery died.

I thought I’d wait there till someone, hopefully, came along to help me.

In a short time I was getting really cold. Outside was even colder but I had to get out and find somewhere warm. Wrapped in the blanket, I got out of the truck - and nearly fell into the ditch! I locked the truck and walked in the direction I had been driving. I'd seen nothing back in the direction from where I had come.

My name is Hus. I’m an American-born black man, forty-five years of age. I’m a big man, working on the rigs tends to do that to a person over the years.

I trudged along the road hoping to find a place where I could ask for help. It was dark and the road disappeared under the falling snow. Then I saw a faint light through the falling snow just ahead. I headed for that, but it was set some distance back off the road and it seemed like only a very narrow path would lead me there.

I took the path - what else could I do? - and trundled through about eight inches of snow. Certainly, no other person, vehicle or animal had trodden this path for some time. I looked back and the only footprints were mine. And they were being quickly covered.

I was so cold, I shook and shivered. My nose, ears and fingers were going numb. Tears ran down my cheeks from the icy wind that blew into my eyes. So, I kept my head low, looking down at the ground to hide it from the icy wind. I looked up occasionally to check my route towards the light. My heart warmed when it became clearer and brighter. I pulled the blanket tighter around me, trying to wrap it around my fingers to get my hands warmer.

I looked up and the single light was only a few feet away. I glanced around and there was nothing else but open fields. They looked real nice under the blanket of snow but I didn’t want to stop to admire the view just then: I wanted a warm shelter.

A few more laboured steps and I was at a gate. In fact, two gates. What appeared to be one cottage was, in fact, a pair. I looked up and noticed smoke coming out of a chimney. I opened the gate, scraping back the snow which had piled up behind it. I turned and closed the gate and walked to the front door. I knocked and stood back. I shivered and waited for a half a minute or so. No answer. I knocked again, louder. Perhaps no one’s home. Maybe I should try the other door.

I'd turned and walked two paces back along the path towards the gate when I heard the door open. A voice said, “Can I help you?”

I turned and saw a lady standing in the doorway. She said, “Please, come in, it’s cold out here.”

I took quick steps back and the lady stepped aside. “Please come in, come in.”

I walked into the hallway and she closed the door. “You look cold. You’ve been out in that for a while I can tell. Go through there.” She pointed to an open door and said, “There’s a fire, it will help you.”

I walked briskly through and towards the fireplace which had a roaring fire ablaze. It was heaven, just what I needed. I kept the blanket around me.

The lady came up behind me and said, “Stay there and warm up. Would you like some tea or coffee?”

I turned my head slightly, saw her in the corner of my vision, and said, “Coffee please.”

I rubbed my hands together and held them to the fire. It felt so nice, so comforting. I rubbed my face with my warmed hands and I began to regain some control over my cold shivering body.

The fireplace was big and the fire really did radiate a lot of heat. I looked around the room and saw pictures and artwork on the walls. A large sofa was a few feet from the fire and a couple of armchairs. I was standing on a rug - and then I looked at my feet. Shit, I hadn't taken off my shoes. I'd completely forgotten in my haste to be warmed by the fire.

I took off the blanket and dropped it onto the sofa. I removed my shoes and placed them next to the fire to dry out. I tried to pick up bits of mess I had trampled in and onto the rug. I threw them onto the fire.

The lady came back in and said, “Here you go, coffee. Did you want any sugar or milk?”

I shook my head. “No thank you,” I said and wrapped my hands around the hot mug and drank.

The lady said, “I’m Lou, by the way.”

I looked up and only then started to take notice of her. She was quite pretty, looked older than me by eight or ten years, was taller by three or four inches, and she had short blonde hair and pale white skin tone. Her body was slender and she wore a pink gown, apparently ready for bed.

"I'm Hus," I said.

She sat on the sofa and said, “Well Hus, what brings you so far out? I ask that because I know it is far out from anywhere. The next neighbouring house is three miles away.”

I turned back towards the fire and said, “My truck broke down and I was looking for help.”

I could hear a chuckle in her voice as she said, “It just broke down then, did it?”

I didn’t look at her. “Yes, it wouldn’t turn on afterwards.”

“Wouldn’t turn on after what?”

Now I looked around and said, “After it got stranded in a ditch.”

A broad grin crossed her face. “Stranded in a ditch was it? You mean you were driving so fast that you lost control and...”

I stopped her. She had worked it out and I said, “Yes, okay, I may have lost control, but I wasn’t going that fast.”

Her grin turned into a soft smile. “So, how may I help you Hus?”

“I need to call for a rescue vehicle. My phone is dead.”

She leaned back on the sofa. “You can use my phone, but I fear they’ll not be out here anytime soon. Look at it out there.”

My head drooped and I said, “I don’t have anywhere to go. I’d be lucky to find my own truck at this time.”

She sipped her drink and said, “It would not be very humane of me to send you or anyone out into that. You may stay here for the night if you wish. But you will have to sleep there, where you stand. I only have one bed in a single room.”

I finished my coffee and placed the mug onto the mantelpiece. I said, “Thank you, you’re very kind.”

She stood and took the mug off the mantelpiece. “You must be boiling by now.” And she walked away.

I was indeed boiling. I still had on my jacket and jumper over my shirt and vest. I started to take off the layers to my vest and Lou came back into the room and froze on the spot when she saw me,.

“Make yourself at home won’t you!”

I looked up and, reaching back for my shirt, said, “Oh, I’m sorry shall I...”

“No, no it’s fine," she smiled. "It’s just that it’s been a long time since... well, since a man has been here.”

She started at me and then asked, “Would you like to freshen up, shower or something?" 

“That would be much appreciated, if I may.”

“Of course. Follow me.”

She led me up stairs and pointed out the bathroom. As I went in, she opened a cupboard and took out a towel, placed it on the side, and asked, “Do you need anything else?”

I took off my vest and I noticed she stared at my dark body. She looked away and I said, “No, thanks. I can see everything I need is here.”

She then opened the cupboard again and took out a pink gown.“You may put this on. It's all I’ve got.”

I showered and put on the gown. Pink! Lovely!

Lou was sitting on the sofa when I returned downstairs and she looked me over and said, “Nice, it suits you.”

I smirked. “Thank you, you’re too kind.”

She pointed to a table and said, “There’s some food for you over there. I hope you like it.”

I walked to the table and saw soup and bread. “Thank you, may I bring it to the fire?”

She skittled over to make room on the sofa, although it was plenty large enough for more than two people. “Yes, of course. Sit here.”

I sat and began to eat. Lou had a glass of wine in her hand. We sat quietly while I ate and she sipped her wine. As I finished she said, “Oh, here, let me take it.” She stood and relieved me of the plate and bowl. She walked off and when she returned she had another glass of wine in her hand. “Here, mulled wine. You do drink wine, yes?”

I took hold of the glass. “Yes, thank you.”

While we sat chatting, I heard a knock on a window. Lou didn’t turn but I looked towards it and she said, “That’ll be Kim, she’s the neighbour - next door, and a good friend.”

Lou didn’t get up; she just sat there and carried on chatting. Then I heard a voice saying, “Hi Lou, I see you’ve got the wine out.”

Lou still did not get up. She turned her face to the door and said, “Yes, help yourself, Kim.”

Kim's voice came again. “You’ve started without me, the bottle's half gone. I see I’ve got some catching up to do.”

As Lou answered with, “It wasn’t all me,” Kim walked into the room holding a glass of wine. She stopped in her tracks when she saw me.

She looked at Lou and said, “You naughty minx, you didn’t tell me you were expecting company.”

It must have looked odd: me, a black man sitting there in a pink gown, Lou’s pink gown! Kim strolled over behind the sofa, ran a hand over the back of my shoulders as she walked by and said, “I always knew Lou was a dark horse, excuse the pun.”

Kim was then in front of me and Lou said, “This is Hus.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

He’s stranded and I’ve just offered him a place to rest his head till the morning, when he can get some help.”

Kim smiled at me and held her glass of wine to clink with mine. So I raised my glass and we clinked. She said, “Well, hello Hus, welcome.”

The sofa was large enough for three but, the way Lou and I were spread out, the space between us was small. Nevertheless, Kim came and sat between us, swaying her arse side to side as she lowered towards the seat. I moved over to make room.

Kim looked at me and said, “No need to move young man, let’s get cosy.”

Lou looked at Kim, chuckled and said, “Leave the man alone, he’s only here for a night's rest.”

Kim still looked at me and smiled. “So, how did you find this lonely old place?”

I sipped my wine and went through my adventure. Kim looked to be of similar age to Lou, but was slightly shorter. She too had short hair but brunette. She wore a cream blouse and obviously didn’t wear a bra: I could see her nipples. And she had on black trousers. I guessed she must have taken off her shoes and coat in the kitchen.

We chatted in front of the roaring fire and I looked through the window and the snow still fell; lots still fell. Kim was the flirty one of the two. She made naughty innuendoes and references and was not at all shy. While we talked she would tap my thigh with her hand or place a hand on my thigh and rub it up and down. It wasn’t on my bare thigh, I wore the gown.

I asked questions about them. Kim did most of the talking and told me that they were, "Very good friends." Had been for many years; both had lost their husbands a few years ago and then carried on living here on their own. No reason to move away.

Kim finished her wine and she looked at my empty glass. “Want a refill Hus?”

Before I had a chance to respond she had taken my glass and all I could say was, “Thank you.”

Kim giggled and said, “You really have good manners, very hard to find in this day and age.”

Lou still had half a glass of wine. While Kim was in the kitchen, Lou leant towards me and said in almost a whisper, “Don’t mind her, she’s always joking and very flirty.”

Kim returned just as Lou was saying, “She’s the louder one of us two.”

Kim must have heard but said nothing. She walked over and gave me my glass of wine then she stepped over to Lou, bent down and, to my surprise and sort of shock, she gave Lou a kiss on the lips. It was open mouthed, and I saw their tongues as they kissed. It was more than just a friendly ‘Hi.’

Kim straightened up and said, “And I’m the sexier one as well.”

As Kim sat back down, Lou looked at me. I must have looked stunned and certainly my thoughts were that I was probably invading their privacy.

Kim placed her hand onto my thigh and stroked it. “We are good friends, very good friends,” she said. 

I didn’t know where to look, and I must have blushed. If I had been a white man, my face would have been as red as a traffic light.

Lou looked at Kim and said, “What do you think?” and winked. 

Kim looked me up and down, and sipped her wine. A large spark crackled from the fire, sending out heat which almost stifled me. Kim took hold of my free hand, looked into my eyes, and brought my hand up to her lips and kissed the back. She slowly replaced my hand, released it, and said, “Would you like to see a live show?”

Like a fool, I said, “We can’t go out anywhere in that.” I looked towards the window and the continuing fall of snow.

Lou stood, placed her wine glass onto a small table besides her and stepped towards Kim. “We're not going out," she said. "The show for you will happen right here.” She held out her hand towards Kim.

Kim had a hand on my thigh; she squeezed it, looked at me then back up at Lou. Both women smiled at each other, Lou nodded and Kim’s smile turned into a broad grin. Then she raised her hand to grab Lou’s outstretched hand.

As Kim got up, she passed her wine glass to me. She stepped closer to Lou and they started to kiss each, softly at first, small pecks on lips then longer. I guess they entwined their tongues.

They parted and Lou started to undo Kim’s blouse buttons. Kim undid her belt and took down her trousers. I could only see her back and she had on a bright blue pair of frilly knickers. Thoughts in my head were going wild: fuck-in-hell, what's going on here? Am I dreaming? I must have hit my head on something, somewhere!

I continued to watch every move. Kim loosened Lou’s gown tie and the front gaped open. Kim stepped around behind Lou and slipped the gown off her back. Holy shit, Lou was totally naked, not a stitch on. She was clean shaven, beautiful pair of boobs, slightly drooped, but beautiful. Her nipples poked out, firm and long. She had her eyes closed while Kim unwrapped her. Then, while Kim threw the gown onto the sofa, Lou opened her eyes. She never looked at me.

Slowly, Lou turned to Kim, who was in the process of taking off her knickers off. She threw them to the sofa. Her boobs were not as big as Lou’s, but looked firm with pointy, long nipples. She too was clean of any pubic hair.

Neither woman looked at me. They looked into each other’s eyes and stepped closer till their nipples touched; then they started to kiss. Both placed their hands onto each other’s arse and rubbed softly.

My cock was stiff from the action in front of me. I now knew what they meant by ‘A live show.’

I drank my wine in big gulps. My god these two were fucking hot. They stopped kissing and stood right in front of me, between the fire and the sofa. Lou fell to her knees, while Kim came across to me. She smiled and I thought she wanted her wine glass. But no, she placed her hand onto my gown and felt my hard cock. She smiled, a big grin, and said, “Hello, I see we’re getting you exited.”

She then pulled the tie of my gown. She opened up the front, exposing my lap and my throbbing cock. It was fully erect to its fat ten inches, and from the look on Kim’s face she liked what she saw. Lou arched her back so that she could see from behind Kim. She also saw my cock and said, “Fuckin’ hell, Hus. Nice one.”

Kim dipped a couple of fingers into her wine and then ran them along my cock from the big bulbous head to the balls. She winked and said, “We’ll have fun with this thing soon.”

She turned and walked back to Lou who was sitting with her legs outstretched. Kim sat down between Lou’s legs and Lou brought up her knees. Both women were sat with their pussy and boobs touching each other. They embraced and started to kiss.

That time, they kissed very sensually, open mouthed, tongues visible. They kissed softly and then sank their tongues deep into each other’s succulent mouths.

The fire cast colours and shadows over their amazing naked bodies. Their silhouettes cast onto the opposite wall. Flames not only flickered from the roaring fire, but there was a fire roaring in my balls, sending hot waves of increased stiffness through my cock.

Pre-cum oozed from the tip; it ran over and across the head, down my shaft. I wanted to stroke myself, but I simply continued to watch the ‘Live show' in front of me. I sipped my wine and slumped back into the sofa and thought of what Kim had said earlier about having fun with my cock.

They parted and took turns to suck and lick tits and nipples, one at a time. They got the nipples wet; they took hold of their boobs in their hands and started to rub the nipples together while they kissed each other’s lips.

I had finished my glass of wine and I started to drink from Kim’s glass.

The women let go of their tits and squashed against each other as they kissed again. My cock throbbed away and discharged pre-cum like lava from a volcano. I was getting hot. I put the glasses down and stood. The women never looked at me. I removed the gown, used it to wipe my cock before I threw it to join the pile of clothes on the sofa.

I sat down again and picked up the glass containing some wine. As I sat, the ladies moved apart and started to move around. Lou bent one of her legs under her, Kim got between Lou’s parted legs and placed her pussy right on Lou’s pussy. Both started to thrust their hips; they were ‘scissoring.’

Lou had her hands behind her, propping herself up. Kim clasped her hands together behind Lou’s neck. They thrust their hips; their bodies fit and trim, nipples hard, poking out like pencil erasers. Both groaned in pleasure.

My cock was so hard I felt I had to join in and do something to relive the tension in my cock and body. But I thought I should wait till I’m invited. Their voices became louder and louder, they stared into each other’s eyes as they started to perspire. Their backs glistened with beads of perspiration, their foreheads rippled with small drops which ran softly down their faces.

It was Kim who shouted out first, “Fuck yeah, come on, do me, do me.”

She thrust up harder with more purpose. Their stares bore into each other, they were wild, and animalistic groans came out, more from Kim. “Come on; that’s it, fuck yeah, right there, right fuckin’ there, fuck yeah.”

And it was only a second later Lou shouted, “Come on, blast my clit, slam it harder... ahh.”

They banged together, their timing perfect as they shouted in unison, “Fuck yeah, do it, do it. Ahhh.”

They moved apart and stuck a couple of fingers into each other’s pussies and furiously pushed them in and out. Their hips wildly shook as they both asked for relief, Lou first, “Make me cum again, ohh yeah, oh fuckin’ yeahh.”

Kim removed her fingers from Lou but shoved her hips harder towards Lou. Lou fingered Kim and then, with her other hand, stroked Kim’s clit. That took her over the edge and she shouted out, “Jesus! Fuck, do it, come on do it. I’m, I’m cumming.”

Kim grabbed Lou’s hand to make her stop; she pulled Lou’s fingers out and collapsed onto her back. Lou was on her knees and both gasped for breath.

Fuck what a sight, what a fucking cock hardening show they put on. I wondered how long they had been good friends. A good few years. I had finished Kim’s wine and put the glass down. Kim was still on her back, her legs folded under her, bent at the knees. Lou looked over to me and smiled. “How you doing over there? Enjoyed it, did you?”

I smiled, nodded and said, “You two are obviously an item.”

Lou pouted her lips, blew me a kiss and said, “We’re not total lesbians.”

With that she pointed to my cock and then crooked her finger, indicating for me to come over. I stood and, with a couple of steps, I was at her side, cock and balls close to her face.

My cock was at attention, upright, rigid as a truncheon. Lou placed her arm alongside my cock. With her other hand, she wrapped her fingers around her wrist. Her thumb and the middle finger overlapped by an inch or so. She then did the same around the middle of my shaft. Her fingertips just touched. She looked up at me and said, “Big fat bastard aren’t you?”

As I stood there, the heat from the fire was immense. I looked down at Kim; she looked so fucking nice, all naked, beautiful tits. She had unfolded her legs which were now outstretched but still parted. I saw her pussy lips, all puffy and enlarged. Her clit was also clearly visible, red and plump, shiny and wet. I so wanted to suck on it! 

Lou had noticed me looking at Kim. She grabbed my cock and said, “You can have that later."

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments